Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making General Tso's chicken. Trip report later.
    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
      Kidney never seems to have a plan b
      unless that emans bringing Rog on for the final 20
      kicked so much useless ball away today to the welsh back 3

The biggest knock on him is the team puts in a performance like they did against England in the 6 nations and then they decide to kick the ball non stop against Wales. It's shocking how bad Kidneys tactics/gameplan/selections have been in majority of his matches and it's why he should be given the boot.

Comment

Link below for the live coverage of Kona IM World Championships for anyone that way inclined
        http://www.universalsports.com/video...ca20de1cf.html

Comment

How do I rip YouTube videos? I use Flashget for grabbing bbc audio but I can't see how to use it soryouTube
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Got some new trial wagamama sauces from work on friday, going to give them a spin. Yum!
            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

connacht beating leinster 20 -8 at moment half time hold too foook

Comment

Think a few Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal fans will be happy to hear that Nigeria and Cameroon have failed to qualify for January's African Nations Cup.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

have the lads in work on Connacht/Leinster at 8/1 so hoping for a big second half from Leinster.

Comment

Breaking bad season 2 is so good so far 9 episodes in.
                      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

What the fuck does an iphone even do?

Comment

That a normal phone doesn't obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            How do I rip YouTube videos? I use Flashget for grabbing bbc audio but I can't see how to use it soryouTube
                            You can do it through JDownloader it actually breaks it down into 360/480/720/1080 so you can downloaded whatever version you want, it also can just get the audio as well if you just want that, its just a great piece of software.

Screengrab in spoiler.

SPOILER
                            Last edited by tylerdurden94; 08-10-11, 17:17.
                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                              That a normal phone doesn't obviously.
                              Improves your coolness quotient by a huge factor.

edit, smartphone, not necessarily iphone.
                              Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 08-10-11, 17:22.

Comment

As in, what do all smartphones do? or as in,iphone is not as good as <insert competing model here>?
                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Bar stool for kilts.

SPOILER

Comment

Anyone any recommendations on what to watch tonight and what to avoid from these

Flypaper
                                    That's what I am
                                    Contagion
                                    The Ledge

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                      As in, what do all smartphones do? or as in,iphone is not as good as <insert competing model here>?
                                      Are they not all the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                        have the lads in work on Connacht/Leinster at 8/1 so hoping for a big second half from Leinster.
                                        boys in work will be happy campers if Leinster hold now, 24-20

Comment

Are they not all the same?
                                          To the average punter they are,yea.They're a bit obsessed around here with phones though.This is better then that kind of thing.

I probably use mine for internet access mostly.The Apps are handy,like yesterday I was able to scan the barcode on a reduced price coffee machine to see how much it was online.Pretty useful.They all have GPS for maps aswell.
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Bullseye Contestants

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              To the average punter they are,yea.They're a bit obsessed around here with phones though.This is better then that kind of thing.

I probably use mine for internet access mostly.The Apps are handy,like yesterday I was able to scan the barcode on a reduced price coffee machine to see how much it was online.Pretty useful.They all have GPS for maps aswell.
                                              I've an Iphone, good for accessing the net and decent mp3 player. I don't get all this fuss over different phones tho, the most useful thing I use it for is settling disputes in the pub by going on IMDB

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Chris Tarrant?

Comment

you can get the "kings" app for the iphone

Comment

So depressing watching the Ireland Wales game earlier, I'm half welsh and had thought that perhaps I could switch allegiance if Ireland lost, it didn't work out that way though.

Driven by tilt though I decided to put €50 on France to win at about 2:1, then another €50 on them at 1:1. I hadn't used betfair in ages, had to try to drunkenly remember my username and password, then couldn't get the bet on for ages, all the while the price was oscillating wildly. Then somehow in a drunken haze I remembered a post here about the Australian wallet thing and got the bet on. So thank you random BBV poster!

I thought France were absolutely brilliant, almost made up for the Irish game. Two other of my friends backed France as well so we went for a drunken celebration in McDonalds afterwards. Can't go back to that one for a while now though as I think I told several of the female staff that I loved them.

Comment

Are those stats at the bottom correct ? 200 people browsing the forum ? Has traffic increased that much or am I missing some drama bomb going off ?

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                        So depressing watching the Ireland Wales game earlier, I'm half welsh and had thought that perhaps I could switch allegiance if Ireland lost, it didn't work out that way though.

Driven by tilt though I decided to put €50 on France to win at about 2:1, then another €50 on them at 1:1. I hadn't used betfair in ages, had to try to drunkenly remember my username and password, then couldn't get the bet on for ages, all the while the price was oscillating wildly. Then somehow in a drunken haze I remembered a post here about the Australian wallet thing and got the bet on. So thank you random BBV poster!

I thought France were absolutely brilliant, almost made up for the Irish game. Two other of my friends backed France as well so we went for a drunken celebration in McDonalds afterwards. Can't go back to that one for a while now though as I think I told several of the female staff that I loved them.
                                                        who hacked HJ 's account?

Comment

would love an i phone ..like a bollocks i got a Nokia N8 .

thgt be great to surf and the like

also am a BT Broadband user and BT have a BTFON / openzone network

problem The N8 doesnt have a BTFON / openzone app

12 pixel camera is the only good thing imho

Comment

the king of the internet

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post

You're not setting a good example for MSN

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                Breaking bad season 2 is so good so far 9 episodes in.
                                                                Yeah, Just started watching it a couple of weeks ago and just finished Season 3 about half an hour ago. Thought Season 1 was pretty good, but really didn't justify all the hype in here, but Season 2 & 3 really are excellent. Best TV show I've ever seen. Frantically trying to download Season 4 now, but it's looking like I'll have to wait til tomorrow to get stuck into it as I have to go to a fucking house warming in a bit. Kind of sad, but I'd much rather just stay in and watch Breaking Bad.

Comment

Opr
                                                                  MrPillowTalk?

Comment

Are those stats at the bottom correct ? 200 people browsing the forum ? Has traffic increased that much or am I missing some drama bomb going off ?

Opr
                                                                    Currently Active Users: 129 (58 members and 71 guests)

Traffic has generally been like this or a bit busier for the last few months at least during the day/evening/early night. If it spikes randomly above this it is probably some mad anomaly or something.

Comment

Opr
                                                                      Traffic's been steadily climbing for ages and doesn't look like stopping. The site's mahusive now.
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

does anyone play in the loft in naas and know what kind of numbers they usually get for tonights game ?
                                                                        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                          You're not setting a good example for MSN
                                                                          I won didn't I?

Comment

Decent UFC card on tonight, I forgot it was on til now.

Comment

Haven't been watching X-Factor this year, any value in the outright market? Shortest price "group" is 18/1, which one of them will make them final 3 before their inevitable exit, could be a good trading opportunity there?
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                Anyone any recommendations on what to watch tonight and what to avoid from these

Flypaper
                                                                                That's what I am
                                                                                Contagion
                                                                                The Ledge
                                                                                Contagion is gonna be some shitty cam version so would give it a miss until a decent copy is floating about, The Ledge is pretty bad looked ok in the trailers but nope its just bad so I would avoid that and not too sure of the other picks.

Opr
                                                                                The site be doing ok nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                  Decent UFC card on tonight, I forgot it was on til now.
                                                                                  Is it on espn?

Comment

Saturday night and shag all cash game traffic on Winamax. Celebrating or playing the donkament series I guess.

Comment

Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire starts tonight on Sky Atlantic at 9 for those that don't know
                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by healwayscallsmedonkey View Post
                                                                                        does anyone play in the loft in naas and know what kind of numbers they usually get for tonights game ?
                                                                                        Nigal says about 2 tables 30 buy in
                                                                                        D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

Comment

Has the C-Kid given any betting thoughts on the X Factor ?

Misha Bryan - Seems a decent price with decent song if she can pull it off vocally.

Kitty Brucknell - Huge odds cause she is very unlikable but decent song for her tonight and hopefully should be able to trade out after she sings.

Sophie Habibis - I thought was hugely overpriced but song choice is awful tonight.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire starts tonight on Sky Atlantic at 9 for those that don't know
                                                                                            Started 2 weeks ago in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                              2 eps in already

Comment

Any special tricks to getting HEM to work on Entraction? It's importing but no HUD. Table finder doesn't work either.
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

x factor time

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                    x factor time

X factor really know how to butcher a classic like Billy Jean. I need some cunt to ring about pints soon enough

Comment

How the fuck is she the favorite that was awful!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                        Any special tricks to getting HEM to work on Entraction? It's importing but no HUD. Table finder doesn't work either.
                                                                                                        Have tried everything to get it working on Irish Eyes for the last 8 weeks or so and no joy. Just can't see any logical reason why it won't work as i've followed everything and tried everything

Comment

For those of you not in the know (Facebook) Rob Taylor and Cat O Neill (Taylor?) got married today, best wishes to both of them

Comment

for those of you looking to get into college ball - Florida state @ PSU is set to be a class game at 20.30

Comment

How the fuck is she the favorite that was awful!

Opr
                                                                                                              Frankie will win it

Comment

*Value alert*

Demian Maia to win by T/KO over Jorge Santiago is 17/2 on pp. Maia has showed some vastly improved striking and Santiago's chin is honestly she worst I've ever seen.

Was 11/1 yesterday though :/

Comment

Brendan Dolan is a hero

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Frankie will win it
                                                                                                                    Don't think he stands a chance. Vocally he is extremely limited.

Sweet suffering jesus what is this thing on stage!

Opr

Comment

Followed by a singing chipmonk... jesus

Comment

Anyone watching X factor just missed the first 9 darter in the history of the World Grand Prix and it was by an irish amatuer against the defending champion.

TV Gold

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                                                                          Got 4 new tyres for the car today, €560 gone. Only thing he aligned them as well which he says normally costs €70 and he done it by mistake as there were 2 passats in and he rang the wrong owner so happy days. Have to get her serviced now, NCTed and then probably going to have to do the timing belt so going to be an expensive month.
                                                                                                                          Jesus Pauric that sounds mental. Wheel alignment is about €20 so dont be listening to whatever rubbish he said about €70 ( it takes about 5 minutes to do ). I guess you have a passat? If so good tyres should cost no more than about €90-100 there is budget options for about €70. €140 just seems off the wall for a tyre.

My timing belt was done lately its a VW car he done it for around the €400 mark with a few other little jobs. This guy would be considered expensive aswell just for future reference.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X