This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Donal assures me he's keeping track of that.

It's not cricket in a competition that's basically designed to help promote an IPBers business, I don't encourage it.

Now if we could get our hands on Boyle's database of username and passwords a few thousand of those can surely be matched to facebook accounts
    I didnt see that post by Semi apologies

You could buy Full Tilts pretty cheaply at the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      WTF?

you mean like Coppers, the shitty nightclub in Dublin or coppers, as in the fuzz, the pigs, the filth?
      His opponent in this competition lists "the Da Vinci Code" as a book she likes.
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

WTF?

you mean like Coppers, the shitty nightclub in Dublin or coppers, as in the fuzz, the pigs, the filth?
        You gotta 'like' this page on Facebook and say 'David Keane sent me',if Keane get the most referals,he wins a golden ticket to Slapper Face Co*ks.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

WTF?

The very same.

I'm used to Munster nightclubs remember...

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
            You gotta 'like' this page on Facebook and say 'David Keane sent me',if Keane get the most referals,he wins a golden ticket to Slapper Face Co*ks.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/EmeraldOrigins
            wierd but I am nothing if not obedient to IPB appeals
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

wierd but I am nothing if not obedient to IPB appeals
              Don't allow my momentary flash of anger at being reminded of my nemesis' name for a moment suggest I'm anything other than delighted for you and yours by the way

Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

He is dead to me.
                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The is dead, officially obsolete

Comment

Nasri to Man City on SSN now apparently?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

Well we could just get Flushdraw to grow a mullet.

Comment

Congrats to you and the missus RD.

Comment

A moratorium on using the tren smiley.

Perhaps replace it with nasri's face in the pictures posted earlier?

Comment

And Clichy apparently.

Transfer window is seriously depressing so far.

Comment

Obviously Tren's evil/not-evil twin brother.
                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

And Clichy

Comment

You El Tren turncoats make me sick
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                    You El Tren turncoats make me sick
                                    he has forsaken us! It would be akin to you shaving off your beard and moustache.

Comment

The sickening thing is that Nasri to City will almost feel like a result to Arsenal fans :sad:

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                        Thanks for the suggestion, but the other half isn't into it.

Any other suggestions?
                                        Picky eaters ftl!

La Cuverna in Temple Bar is a nice Italian style restaurant, especially downstairs.

Millstone on Dame street is good too but fairly pricey.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                          Looking for recommendations for Dublin City restaurant for tonight.

Cheers
                                          Pearl Brasserie is fantastic, as is One Pico, not cheap tho. Have heard good independant reports about pillowtalk's place, Louies bistro
                                          Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                          https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            he has forsaken us! It would be akin to you shaving off your beard and moustache.
                                            For shame on all of you its all about the persona of El Tren hang your head's in shame I tells ya!

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              And Clichy apparently.

Transfer window is seriously depressing so far.
                                              Gervinho is expected to arrive in the next couple of days. He's just another Adebayor by the looks of things. Won't be a lot of flair but might get the job done. Mata would be a good signing and would compliment a big striker and soften the blow a little from Nasri leaving. All the speculation around Samba, Cahil, Chamberlain, Jagielka etc aren't exactly making me jump up and down.

Really hope Wenger has an Ace up his sleeve

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                I think my comment was deleted on that facebook page Was probably a bit too far tbh.

Keane I think a few of her mates may have voted twice or 3 times. I suggest a similar strategy from anyone here.
                                                I've had to delete a few alright!

Going to be a pain going through all the names come the final day, but it will have to be done unfortunately

Never dead! Long Live the Tash

(he can grow it back, have faith)

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                Picky eaters ftl!

La Cuverna in Temple Bar is a nice Italian style restaurant, especially downstairs.

Millstone on Dame street is good too but fairly pricey.
                                                Italian, manifesto in rathmines. Super food and affordable. Got the recommendation from here too
                                                Love FXB in temple bar - if going you HAVE to get the ribs as starters, the sauce is sublime!

Congrats Stunty!!
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                  Pearl Brasserie is fantastic, as is One Pico, not cheap tho. Have heard good independant reports about pillowtalk's place, Louies bistro
                                                  locks in portobello is great also.

Comment

pretentious, moi misé?
                                                    FYP
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is it confirmed that he went there? Well Arsene was true to his word about not selling to United, understandable really.
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                        I've had to delete a few alright!

Going to be a pain going through all the names come the final day, but it will have to be done unfortunately
                                                        Keane ought to have learned enough by now to be able to write you a script to do it ... but could you trust him
                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just got a newsletter from Bluff Poker Europe that doesn't mention Full Tilt Poker.

That's a bit crap...

Comment

is for life, not just for Christmas.
                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                              Is it confirmed that he went there? Well Arsene was true to his word about not selling to United, understandable really.
                                                              Selling to City would be a much bigger mistake than selling to United imo.

Nothing confirmed as of yet, just speculation that "City are closing in on a £20m deal for Nasri" no mention if it's been accepted, is it somewhere he would go etc
                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                Nah nothing confirmed. Just says they are 'closing in'

Was reading today that Nasri was looking for £115k a week which is more than double what he's on now and would put him on more than Fabregas. So we pay him over £6m next year, and we still don't win a trophy, or we cash in for £20m and still don't win a trophy. 2nd option is good. GFY Nasri if you don't want to be here

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                  Absolutely categorically no way is that worse

Comment

Gervinho is expected to arrive in the next couple of days. He's just another Adebayor by the looks of things. Won't be a lot of flair but might get the job done. Mata would be a good signing and would compliment a big striker and soften the blow a little from Nasri leaving. All the speculation around Samba, Cahil, Chamberlain, Jagielka etc aren't exactly making me jump up and down.

Really hope Wenger has an Ace up his sleeve
                                                                    Gervinho........Meh. Apparently he played most of his games for Lille last year on the wing in a front 3 and he can play left or right and through the middle. Thats just going from what Ive read, Ive seen very little of him playing. His goals to game ratio last year was good though. Would be a good signing, not great. Also, Signing Gervinho pretty much means we wont be signing Hazard who would be a much better signing.

Mata would be a great signing and definetly would soften the blow If Nasri leaves. Was listening to Graeme Hunter on Newstalk this morning and he is convinced we would sign Mata when Fabregas goes to Barca. If Fabregas and Nasri leave this summer It would be a disaster.

I do expect us to sign one of Samba, Cahill or Jagielka. Apparently Jagielka is Wengers number one choice and I would be happy with him. Any of the 3 of them would be an improvement.

If Clichy goes aswell A left back will have to be signed. The dream signing is Baines. The realitly is buying some unknown French teenager and bumping Gibbs up to first choice when he is clearly a cripple.

I cant see this summer ending well for Arsenal.

Comment

Nothing on Facebook has ever made me lol as much as the friend request I just got:

Frank Gibney
                                                                      I am a cat that the rigger knows. Add me and I will support your quest for Copper's.

Comment

I quite like Arsenal's new 125th Anniversary away kit

Clichy and Nasri to City by the looks of it Tony!?
                                                                        What you think? Clichy no loss but Nasri surely is especially wih Cesc prob going.Troubled times.

Comment

Tell that to Arsenal fans, also think it's much of the same but can see why if forced they would ship to City.
                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

If Arsenal get 20m+ sterling for him I think it's a result tbh. Especially if that money is re-invested. Nasri out, Mata in for a profit sounds like a fine bit of business to me.
                                                                            "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Nothing confirmed as of yet, just speculation that "City are closing in on a £20m deal for Nasri" no mention if it's been accepted, is it somewhere he would go etc
                                                                              definetly true but It wont be spun that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                If Arsenal get 20m+ sterling for him I think it's a result tbh. Especially if that money is re-invested. Nasri out, Mata in for a profit sounds like a fine bit of business to me.
                                                                                Its Arsenal we are talking about here. If its reinvested in Mata and we have some change left, great business. I just cant see it happen.

Comment

Nothing on Facebook has ever made me lol as much as the friend request I just got:
                                                                                  LOL can't stop laughing

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                                    LOL can't stop laughing
                                                                                    I had to tell Rigger to leave me alone on chat because I was starting to make a scene at work

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                      Clichy and Nasri to City by the looks of it Tony!?
                                                                                      What you think? Clichy no loss but Nasri surely is especially wih Cesc prob going.Troubled times.
                                                                                      Yeah Kev, it's worrying times. I think half the reason why Arsenal are where they are over the last few years is because we've quite a few players that aren't giving 100% to the club and letting off field problems get in the way. We really need to change our wage structure because we just can't compete with the big clubs by having a wage cap. Clichy is being offered £2.8m a year by Arsenal. Liverpool are rumoured to have offered £4.2m and City could probably do another half a mill. It must be hard staying at a club that's been trophyless for 6 years and have showed little in the way of moving forward while everyone else around them is being offered silly money.

I can defo understand why players would like to leave, but i still think that there's gaps in the side where a player could come in and leave a legacy behind them. There's few positions in the Arsenal team that are locked up, so a good defender, midfielder or striker could become a regular fixture in the team and take us forward. We need some Tony G's i.e players that got the big heart!

Comment

Absolutely categorically no way is that worse
                                                                                        City are far closer to being your competitors than United are. All you're doing is pushing yourselves further down the league imo

Comment

Congrats to the missus and yourself RDIII, good news to soften the blow after seeing what El Tren has done to himself...

Comment

City are far closer to being your competitors than United are. All you're doing is pushing yourselves further down the league imo
                                                                                            I could live with seeing him in a City jersey, i'd be sick to my stomach if he was in a Utd one

Comment

I've been trying to get that XBMC stuff working on an old laptop with limited success, who was it here who has that set up? I can only get it to work on a wired network atm, it's quite a pain.
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

The best thing Arsenal can do is send all their scouts over to Argentina for the Copa America and try pick up some bargains instead of trying to compete in the overpriced British market, guaranteed to be plenty of value over there. Vidal for Chile is a prime example, fantastic season for Levercusan but very little interest around England instead people are flogging out silly money for average unproven players like Henderson and Jones.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

I could live with seeing him in a City jersey, i'd be sick to my stomach if he was in a Utd one
                                                                                                  I get that, but that's a completely different conversation as to which would be the bigger mistake from a club point of view.

Comment

I've been trying to get that XBMC stuff working on an old laptop with limited success, who was it here who has that set up? I can only get it to work on a wired network atm, it's quite a pain.
                                                                                                    check the type of network you've told Windows your wireless connection is. If you've said it's a public network your computer won't be discuverable and you can't share through XBMC.

Tell windows to forget the wireless network, set it up again and selcet "home" or "office".

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                      check the type of network you've told Windows your wireless connection is. If you've said it's a public network your computer won't be discuverable and you can't share through XBMC.

Tell windows to forget the wireless network, set it up again and selcet "home" or "office".
                                                                                                      I think my problem is I went with the ambitious xmbc live installer, which installs a very basic linux and then runs xmbc directly over it almost like an OS itself. I'll give the more basic approach a try later. My other observation from it, does it only support a text based browser? It'd be handy if it was also able to stream live sports etc.

Comment

I get that, but that's a completely different conversation as to which would be the bigger mistake from a club point of view.
                                                                                                        I still don't agree. Utd are the best, most complete team in the league and Nasri will slot in perfectly. If City dominate the league i'll change my opinion, but i'd rather play City than play United any day of the week

Comment

I think my problem is I went with the ambitious xmbc live installer, which installs a very basic linux and then runs xmbc directly over it almost like an OS itself. I'll give the more basic approach a try later.
                                                                                                          I'd guess if it was that then it wouldn't work at all, wired or not.

My other observation from it, does it only support a text based browser? It'd be handy if it was also able to stream live sports etc.[/QUOTE]

I haven't used it enough to be able to answer this, tbh.

Comment

I still don't agree. Utd are the best, most complete team in the league and Nasri will slot in perfectly. If City dominate the league i'll change my opinion, but i'd rather play City than play United any day of the week
                                                                                                            So rather than sell a player to a team that you believe is already ahead of you, you would rather sell him to a team that's trying (and very close) to overtake you?

Sometimes life is about holding what you have and trying to build on it rather than stretching yourself too thin and losing it all.

Comment

So rather than sell a player to a team that you believe is already ahead of you, you would rather sell him to a team that's trying (and very close) to overtake you?

Sometimes life is about holding what you have and trying to build on it rather than stretching yourself too thin and losing it all.
                                                                                                              Similar if you're 3 handed in game with 120k chips and in 2nd position and there's only 1 prize

Chippie has 190k chips and the bloke in 3rd has 70k and they get it all in. Are you cheering the guy with 190k or the guy with 70k?

Arsenal fans need to re-evaluate where we think is a realistic finishing position for the club next season. I think a Champions League spot now is as high as we can aim. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Similar if you're 3 handed in game with 120k chips and in 2nd position and there's only 1 prize

Chippie has 190k chips and the bloke in 3rd has 70k and they get it all in. Are you cheering the guy with 190k or the guy with 70k?

Arsenal fans need to re-evaluate where we think is a realistic finishing position for the club next season. I think a Champions League spot now is as high as we can aim. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
                                                                                                                imo

It's more like you're on the bubble and the CL has 190k chips and some numpty that you have covered and who has more chips than half the table decides to call the CLs all in.

Who are you cheering for?

There's more than one prize, first place is out out of your hands in my opinion and now it's just about whether you make the money or not. Leaking chips to the CL is bad, leaking them to someone with a similar amount of chips to yourself is criminal.

Comment

I wouldn't have any knowledge on betting on Football really, but are London @ 11/10 good value to beat Waterford (4/5) on the 9th?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                                      I wouldn't have any knowledge on betting on Football really, but are London @ 11/10 good value to beat Waterford (4/5) on the 9th?
                                                                                                                      Just bet Nadal @ 11/10 and forget the guesswork

Comment

Heading into The SE later if any of you are free and fancy a game should be a bit of craic
                                                                                                                        Might put a bounty on hatedajacks head as he is the worst

Comment

Just bet Nadal @ 11/10 and forget the guesswork
                                                                                                                          Try venture away from from pp once in a while, he's better price almost everywhere else and 2.4 on betdaq.

Also @DJkendo, the lads in the GAA thread were very keen on London in that game.
                                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X