This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
    Thanks for this... really shook me to the core; my kids are always rooting in the fridge!

Have it switched off now, the food will spoil!

Will let you know what Power City say...
    with the first insulation only cracked, it should be fine. if you wanted, you could wrap the area on the wire in insulating tape and leave the fridge on then.
    http://mobro.co/zuroph
    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      chart fails to account for the white of the numbers.
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Cheapest way to get someone from Oxford to Dublin on Thursday 14th of July? A perfect arrival time is ~ 3pm-8pm

Preferrably with a link. Head is fried and trying to sort someone out before I go asleep.
        train to Birmingham international, ryanair delivers.

from your friend

Emmet

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          Was told to take no food or liquid after 12pm because I'm having a general anaesthetic tomorrow. And here I am am about to drink a cup of tea. Fcuking gangsta!
          yes I know the reasons for it, but 10 minutes isn't important

Reminds me of the time I went to the doctors for blood tests and was sucking an Extra Strong Mint. The receptionist asked "Have you abstained from all food and drink since midnight?", and I absent-mindedly went "Mmm hmm!" while quite obviously sucking.
          when heading for my wisdom teeth removal, then night before was wrestlemania. I stopped drinking at midnight, stopped smoking at about 2am, and stayed up to watch it all (no way I was missing the return of the taker as the deadman!), figuring that I'd be sleeping the next day anyway. got picked up at 7am and brought to hospital, was there by 8.30am. I sincerely doubt I needed the general anaesthetic, I was ready to pass out as soon as I lay down.
          magnificent hallucinations when I woke up from op, I had a full blown conversation with a poster for approx 20 minutes according to the nurse.
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
              with the first insulation only cracked, it should be fine. if you wanted, you could wrap the area on the wire in insulating tape and leave the fridge on then.
              Hmmm, sure can try this... plus it will be a few days before anything will be done anyway!

Comment

Thinking of getting a sdd. Wonder if a 64 mb one would be enough for hem. After I put windows on I'll be left with about 40 gbs.

Comment

Comment

Understandable but a shame that more good hip hop acts don't come to Ireland, can be so good live.

Btw 50 pence coming to waterford doesn't fall into that category.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Passport tracking on the Passport Office website is ridic bad. The only 'update' for the last three weeks has been 'passport application received' - i know you've fcking received it because i fcking gave it to you.

Was thinking the updates would be a lot more dynamic:

* Photo checked - photo approved
                      * Your passport has been sent to the laminating department
                      * Lamination completed
                      * We're just licking the glue on the envelope as we type this and your passport should arrive shortly

well, something anyway
                      Get on to Strewel, pretty certain he works for them.
                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Passport tracking on the Passport Office website is ridic bad. The only 'update' for the last three weeks has been 'passport application received' - i know you've fcking received it because i fcking gave it to you.

Was thinking the updates would be a lot more dynamic:

* Photo checked - photo approved
                        * Your passport has been sent to the laminating department
                        * Lamination completed
                        * We're just licking the glue on the envelope as we type this and your passport should arrive shortly

well, something anyway
                        I can see you are highly annoyed, stressed out, fit to kill by your post there. Just like sp when he had problems with them.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          Boom

But in general, it's the nuts.
                          Boom! is right
                          I wuz in da zone
                          Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                          chart fails to account for the white of the numbers.
                          Happy now?

Speaking of passports, whats the over/under on processing a passport when overseas?
                          It prob a good idea for me to ahve one when i'm overseas
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Thinking of getting a sdd. Wonder if a 64 mb one would be enough for hem. After I put windows on I'll be left with about 40 gbs.
                            1 million hands takes up 10gb apparently so depends on how big your database is.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                              Understandable but a shame that more good hip hop acts don't come to Ireland, can be so good live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEitL...eature=related
                              Ive seen Kanye and Jay-Z in Cork and Dublin.

Wouldnt be arsed with 50 Cent alright.

Like to see Kid Cudi if he ever comes over.
                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Comment

Tunes. Skip if you don't like hip hop!

What's the difference between me and u, u talk a good one but u don't do wat u supposed to do, act on wat i feel, and never deal with emotions

What's The Difference is the best song on 2001.

Ridiculous how unknown it is due to not being released. Xzibit kills it!!

Would like to see Dré in Ireland alright. I was thinking he would be a shoe in for Oxegen with the new albu, but alas it wasn't to be.

The Game is there on Saturday though

Comment

There are some very good hiphop acts that come to Ireland, it's just that they are not always the mainstream acts. Far better stuff going on than mainstream stuff anyway. Jay-Z gig was one of the best I was at down in the pit at the old point. Nas puts on a super gig aswell, and his last one with Damian Marley was class. Mos Def in The Village was amazing and have seen people like Pharoah Monch, Immortal Technique and El-P in town who put on great shows. Wu Tang playing this week, not sure if be going to that yet. De La Soul playing in a couple of weeks which will prob be decent but def be going to Q-Tip in the Button Factory playing with a live band.

Obviously noone plays down in Waterford tho

Music video by Q-Tip performing Life Is Better. (C) 2009 Universal Motown Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
                                    Last edited by ghostface; 30-06-11, 00:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                      Ive seen Kanye and Jay-Z in Cork and Dublin.

Wouldnt be arsed with 50 Cent alright.

Like to see Kid Cudi if he ever comes over.
                                      Not a big Kanye West fan and when jay-z was here I couldn't go.

I went to Eminem in punchestown and he was pretty shit unfortunately, looked like he just couldn't be arsed.
                                      The supporting line up were great though so saved it for me. Cypress Hill were absolutely brilliant. The young guard near us was looking very nervous with thousands of skangers with their hands waving to 'fuck tha police'. He was in deep conversation on his radio, thought the whole thing was going to get shut down.

Comment

lol Kingers cracked on the bubble by KQ.. wheres that fucking cat?

Comment

Just spent a good while rummaging through my badly placed clothes looking for an item of clothing. I'm not sure how you describe the piece of furniture that they live on, it has 4 shelves which the clothes go onto, but only 4 upright planks at its corners (i.e. no casing like a wardrobe). I have a unassembled wardrobe that I spent hundreds on sitting beside it for 2 years.

It's a messy system for having clothes on. I pulled off everything on the top 3 shelves searching. And I decided to separate and count as I put them all back. So not accounting for clothes that are the washing basket I have:

Shirts: 25
                                          Trousers: 25
                                          T-shirts: 37
                                          Socks: 37 pairs and 3 lonely hearts
                                          Boxers: 19 (seems worryingly low)
                                          Outer wear jackets / coats: 17
                                          Footwear (not on shelves but visible): 8
                                          Belts: 6
                                          An undetermined amount of sweaters / jumpers / fleeces and suits / blazers / ties stuff

I'm a little worried that my jackets might outbreed my underwear unless I either increase the population of the latter or initiate a cull of the former.

I put them all back and it looks the exact same mess. Oh, and apparently I don't have any of what I was looking for

Comment

Not a big Kanye West fan and when jay-z was here I couldn't go.

I went to Eminem in punchestown and he was pretty shit unfortunately, looked like he just couldn't be arsed.
                                            The supporting line up were great though so saved it for me. Cypress Hill were absolutely brilliant. The young guard near us was looking very nervous with thousands of skangers with their hands waving to 'fuck tha police'. He was in deep conversation on his radio, thought the whole thing was going to get shut down.
                                            Yeah i was at that as well actually, was a bit worse for wear though so cant remember much.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                              There are some very good hiphop acts that come to Ireland
                                              Where are De La Soul playing? Would love to go to that.

Your prob right about other acts coming to Ireland, I used to go to a ton of gigs when I lived in Dublin but I don't even hear about them living in Waterford.

I heard about that up in smoke tour that i've been posting vids from and was attempting to head to the states and in particular Boston where my cousins are from, my missus was having visa trouble and we didn't end up going.
                                              All those clips on youtube are from the Boston gig too, looks like it was brilliant.
                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 30-06-11, 00:39.

Comment

Whats the item of clothing you were looking for?
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                  I could imagine the rest of that getting eaten up pretty easily, pretty pricey from what I gather how much is the 64gb one, mate got his job to buy him a SSD for his Macbook the thing is super quick.
                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                    Whats the item of clothing you were looking for?
                                                    Non-boxer shorts briefs. Could have sworn I had some.

edit: I thought you had just inspired me to find them. I was thinking "I wonder did I ever bring them back from America?" (I left loads of clothes there). Then I remembered I have a big case with clothes that have sitting in it. So I found an extra:
                                                    Shirts: 1
                                                    Socks: 13 plus 2 lone wolves
                                                    T-Shirts: 5
                                                    Boxers: 9
                                                    Trousers: 2
                                                    Jackets: 2
                                                    Suit: 1
                                                    Bow tie (!): 1

...but no briefs
                                                    Last edited by hotspur; 30-06-11, 00:53.

Comment

No underwear > underwear.

Comment

An undetermined amount of sweaters / jumpers / fleeces and suits / blazers / ties stuff
                                                        OMG Phenomenal list I take it you haven't thrown away anything since you were 18? Your wardrobe is double mine and THAT is saying something! Major cull needed alright.

Edit: Only my shoe collection is, ahem, 300% bigger

I am very impressed that you only have 3 'lonely hearts' out of 34 pairs! I read somewhere that for every 10 pairs of socks you will have 3 'lonely hearts'...
                                                        Last edited by Electra Blue; 30-06-11, 00:46. Reason: Correction

Comment

I'm a little worried that my jackets might outbreed my underwear unless I either increase the population of the latter or initiate a cull of the former.

I put them all back and it looks the exact same mess. Oh, and apparently I don't have any of what I was looking for
                                                          Wow. I use my spare bedroom as a wardrobe in itself, but this puts me even to shame.

I'm back in Ireland for a quick visit and am looking to sort out money issues before I leave at the end of the week. Probably being overly paranoid about doomsday scenario with the return of the punt, but I want to get my euros out of Ireland. Already have a sterling a/c in England. Any bbv tips on where best to have a € account? Rabobank is one option, but what happens if things go tits up - would that money remain in € or would it be converted to Ir£?

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                            Yeah i was at that as well actually, was a bit worse for wear though so cant remember much.
                                                            I was only telling a mate the other day about my entrance to said gig.
                                                            I had a bunch of pre rolled joints stuffed around my ankle in my left sock. The security bloke stopped and frisked me then asked me to roll up my right trouser leg. I'm thinking i'm going into this thing without my grass but the nice bloke didn't bother checking my other leg.
                                                            It was one of the more important races i've won.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                              No underwear > underwear.
                                                              You don't wear jeans then shd.

Comment

Non-boxer shorts briefs.

Y fronts?

Comment

Briefs are for perverts.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Where are De La Soul playing? Would love to go to that.
                                                                    Playing a gig in The Button Factory in Dub with Hypnotic Brass Ensemble who are excellent also. Then playing a gig next night in Galway

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'd reckon I've about... 30 pairs of shoes. If not more.

Comment

Wow, that's an impressive wardrobe.. Certainly puts mine to shame.. Then again, most people's would. Had to buy a new pair of jeans a couple of months ago as I was down to a solitary pair which had ripped under the crotch to unacceptable levels for being seen in public. (This seems to happen to all my jeans).
                                                                            I was kinda short of cash at the time so it was Dunnes finest for me. Proceeded to wear these every day for about six weeks until the zipper broke and I was left with a vulnerable crotch area once again.
                                                                            I now own two new pairs and I feel like I've got an embarrassment of riches. Really couldn't imagine having more than three pairs of trousers. Anyone who does is nothing more than a flash bastard!

Comment

You don't wear jeans then shd.
                                                                              I do, it's grand, man up. I try to avoid anything with a zip for obvious reasons.

Intertrade is apparently the informed choice for transferring your money to. Belgian/Luxembourg bank, but owned by a huge French bank. Actually think Sometime Happy Dude has a sig link to it? Threads on boards etc about them, all good.
                                                                              Keytrade...

Thanks

Originally posted by K1NG View Post

I'm back in Ireland for a quick visit and am looking to sort out money issues before I leave at the end of the week. Probably being overly paranoid about doomsday scenario with the return of the punt, but I want to get my euros out of Ireland. Already have a sterling a/c in England. Any bbv tips on where best to have a € account? Rabobank is one option, but what happens if things go tits up - would that money remain in € or would it be converted to Ir£?
                                                                              Keytrade is a belgian bank. Online banking in english. They create a current, savings and trading account when you sign up, interest on the savings account.

If you sign up via an existing account holder (such as me ) you will get €30 for your troubles, as will I.

Pm me your email address and first name and I'll ship you a link that you can sign up via.

Comment

19 pairs of boxers is worryingly low?! Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                  19 pairs of boxers is worryingly low?! Wtf?
                                                                                  1 is plenty.

Day 1: Normal
                                                                                  Day 2: Inside Out
                                                                                  Day 3: Commando while in wash...

Standard I would have thought
                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                    Wow, that's an impressive wardrobe.. Certainly puts mine to shame.. Then again, most people's would. Had to buy a new pair of jeans a couple of months ago as I was down to a solitary pair which had ripped under the crotch to unacceptable levels for being seen in public. (This seems to happen to all my jeans).
                                                                                    I was kinda short of cash at the time so it was Dunnes finest for me. Proceeded to wear these every day for about six weeks until the zipper broke and I was left with a vulnerable crotch area once again.
                                                                                    I now own two new pairs and I feel like I've got an embarrassment of riches. Really couldn't imagine having more than three pairs of trousers. Anyone who does is nothing more than a flash bastard!
                                                                                    Shameless brag! Pictures or GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                      SPOILER

No.
                                                                                      Ship, thanks mate. That worked.

Just won my first online game of Fifa 11 5-0. Any late birds fancy a game?

Comment

s
                                                                                        Providing you have the previous passport it shouldn't be much more different than passport express as the embassy down there just scans and electronically submits it to Dublin - between one and two months maybe to be on the safe side?
                                                                                        I wouldn't worry if i was renewing a passport. That would be standard enough.
                                                                                        But i don't ahve a passport, lost it a few weeks ago, was hopping it would turn up but it hasn't.

Comment

5 of 9 @ FT of $11 20k gtd on stars 3.9k for 1st (& its not a turbo wtf )

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                            have been railing you for a while glgl

Comment

Briefs are for perverts.
                                                                                              And people in the aftermath of what I'm about to have done to me surgically in a few hours time.

On the clothes thing, I really had no point of reference or knowledge that that list was above average. I'm not a clothes or fashion guy in the least. I'm not good at throwing stuff out. Also shopping sucks, so I would never buy "a" pair of trousers, I would buy 3 or 4.

I'm close to pulling off a Zuroph, have to be up at 5:45. Am interested to hear what that poster he mentioned has to say for itself.

Comment

Mods,

Where do we ask questions about site decisions/ decisions that we dont agree with / lines you take that users dont agree with

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                  I could imagine the rest of that getting eaten up pretty easily, pretty pricey from what I gather how much is the 64gb one, mate got his job to buy him a SSD for his Macbook the thing is super quick.
                                                                                                  64 is about a hundred. Was just going to put win+hem on it and then have a normal 1tb for my other programs, and then another 1tb for storage.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                    Ship, thanks mate. That worked.

Just won my first online game of Fifa 11 5-0. Any late birds fancy a game?
                                                                                                    Anytime Dave, happy to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                      5th not bad at all.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I have a cold.
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Obvious female is obvious

Comment

Me too.

Comment

My clothing style is non existant. Jeans/shirt/tshirt. Wife gives me grief about going to the pub with a football jersey on (too old for it - prob right).

Every year I do a clean out, if I haven't worn an item of clothing in the last six months, off to the charity shop with it.

Comment

I may have misinterpreted Dokes blog but it seems he has attacked El Tren and sheared his mustache and hair. Apparently revenge because we have no Doke smiley

Comment

Theresa has more pairs of shoes that I have in jeans,pants,t-shirts and tops.
                                                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                    Obvious female is obvious
                                                                                                                    How was the Jedward concert?
                                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

...

Comment

a man only needs 3 pairs of shoes max (not including specific ones like running shoes, football boots etc)

1. a pair of everyday shoes
                                                                                                                        2. a pair of shoes for going out
                                                                                                                        3. a really nice pair for special occasions

Comment

QQ

I want to change Euros to Canadian Dollars but looking at the AIB website it says it can take up to ten days. Anyone know if it takes this long or any other banks that do it quicker? Need the money next week.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X