This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
    The Man Behind the Shades is a decent read.
    thanks. I'll get it so

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
      Wow, Helen is pissing this comp.
      Jim rocked that one by being a ballsy cunt

Comment

absolutely, that video just brought back snippets of the book. his rummy exploits were legendary.

Comment

I took the kids in for a gander at the ships this evening before the place goets mental when the official activities kick off tomorrow.I was impressed by the whole setup.
          Took a few pics for the bbv.

Edit, these didn't come out as intended, you can click on the pics for a bigger version if inclined.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by dannydiamond; 29-06-11, 20:53.
          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
            Wow, Helen is pissing this comp.
            She really is.

I'd price her @ 1/2 with 6 left.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
              What other thread and why was my post deleted?

Please and thank you
              It was continuing a conversation that should be stopped, that's all.

Comment

Lol at the green Tuk-Tuk that goes through the middle of the crash!

สังเกตรถสามล้อเครื่องคันเขียวๆรอดตายแบบฉิวเฉียดแบบไม่น่าเชื่อ อุบัติเหตุในบังคลาเทศ

สังเกตรถสามล้อเครื่องคันเขียวๆรอดตายแบบฉิวเฉียดแบบไม่น่าเชื่อ อุบัติเหตุในบังคลาเทศ

Comment

Most awkward hug ever lol. Apprentice aftershow should be good, she is the mot doing the other chap that got fired I think also

Comment

Genuine lols - this hand happened late sunday night on Full tilt. I thought overbet shoving was good for value . Slow rolling prick wastes whole time and calls obv. Turns out he won the tourney - just opr'd him there

I wonder how that withdrawl is going for him

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 40/80 Blinds (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t4620)
                    Hero (MP3) (t9375)
                    CO (t5420)
                    Button (t2155)
                    SB (t2140)
                    BB (t6070)
                    UTG (t9875)
                    UTG+1 (t2910)

Hero's M: 78.12

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 6, 6
                    UTG bets t240, 2 folds, Hero calls t240, 4 folds

Flop: (t600) 7, A, 6 (2 players)
                    UTG bets t360, Hero calls t360

Turn: (t1320) 8 (2 players)
                    UTG checks, Hero bets t1040, UTG calls t1040

River: (t3400) A (2 players)
                    UTG checks, Hero bets t7735 (All-In), UTG calls t7735

Total pot: t18870

Results:
                    UTG had A, A (four of a kind, Aces).
                    Hero had 6, 6 (full house, sixes over Aces).
                    Outcome: UTG won t18870

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                      You deleted my veiled threat to SP aswell Dom, no matter he won't know whats coming if I get deep into Forbrydelson and its driving me mad
                      Ste be careful that yuou are watching the version that is recorded from BBC4, you'll see the station ident in the corner, The subtitles are terrible on the other version that is going around.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                        Lol at the green Tuk-Tuk that goes through the middle of the crash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=WduLp6fTSn8

Loved the way the passengers leg it out the window. If it was here, most would be on the phone to their solicitor.
                        Last edited by ComradeCollie; 29-06-11, 21:06.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                          I really like it, have given it to people with no interest whatsoever in poker who really loved it. He was a very fascinating person and some character.
                          It's one of 2 books ever that I've posted to someone. I had to post it to Megatron because books are banned in Louth.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            Ste be careful that yuou are watching the version that is recorded from BBC4, you'll see the station ident in the corner, The subtitles are terrible on the other version that is going around.
                            Yeah cheers got all the BBC ones from a torrent site from the one uploader

Comment

Veronica Guerin on RTE at the moment & it just showed her at a Press Conference about the killing of The General. Didnt she die before him IRL by about 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Veronica Guerin on RTE at the moment & it just showed her at a Press Conference about the killing of The General. Didnt she die before him IRL by about 2 years
                                2 years other way around Dice

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  2 years other way around Dice
                                  Memory going with old age

Comment

Memory going with old age
                                    too much rum too?

Comment

Bah - broke my kindle. Knelt on my bed to get something on the other side and I heard a crack. No apparent damage until I turned it on, and 95% of the screen not working anymore.

Bah I say, bah.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                        Bah - broke my kindle. Knelt on my bed to get something on the other side and I heard a crack. No apparent damage until I turned it on, and 95% of the screen not working anymore.

Bah I say, bah.
                                        Justice for the FTP thread imo

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                          too much rum too?
                                          Stay away from me with your triple measures

Have some mad Aussie woman chasing me round the internet now too, jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                            Does that mean you would have driven if you could with "copious amount of vodka on board"?
                                            You told a different story last week in the BBV!!!
                                            Of course not. I thought there'd be no option but to walk but found out this evening that taxis will have access to town.

Comment

No, the likes of Gilligan were growing into the vacuum he left.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Stay away from me with your triple measures

Have some mad Aussie woman chasing me round the internet now too, jesus.
                                                poor jjbravado said petrol tasted better worst part of night was mcdonalds breakfast

Comment

Bah I say, bah.
                                                  wouldn't have happened with a sony tbh!!

Comment

uuuughhhh.

aj<a10 then aq <kq. 4 handed for package to talinn ept, so feckin pissed off.

3 outers costing me buckets this year

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                      uuuughhhh.

aj<a10 then aq <kq. 4 handed for package to talinn ept, so feckin pissed off.

3 outers costing me buckets this year
                                                      Was railing - u were fairly done alrite

Didn't like the K6c move though

Comment

<3 Helen

Comment

Bah I say, bah.
                                                          Ring up Amazon, decent chance they'll replace it.

Comment

Was railing - u were fairly done alrite

Didn't like the K6c move though
                                                            ya was tight enough but k4ss+ was a +ev shove in that spot, all bout chip ev with 1 seat, so am fine with it.
                                                            point is i got done, again

Comment

I've finally joind the android gang. have we an essential apps thread?
                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                My laptop seems to have cried enough. Basically stopped working. Tried switching it on and its like it got to maybe 20% of the start process.

I think this happened me before with another laptop and it was the hard drive which needed repairing/replacing.

It is a Sony Vaio, colour is silver, the head gasket seems fine - who can help me?
                                                                if you're in dublin and want to buy a new HD, I can sort you out. If you're in waterford just crab a blaa into everywhere on the laptop you can.
                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                  Yes

SPOILER
                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                    if you're in dublin and want to buy a new HD, I can sort you out. If you're in waterford just crab a blaa into everywhere on the laptop you can.
                                                                    Crab a Blaa you say?
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                      Ring up Amazon, decent chance they'll replace it.
                                                                      It wasn't bought under my name, I got a friend in America to buy it just before they came back on holidays. Cheaper that way, but not likely I can get it replaced that way without shipping it to them first, and who knows how long that will take I'd say.

Comment

cram, ldo.

Or perhaps crab it, stick a blaa into the laptop lid and walk sidewards and ring up your exes and tell them to get checked.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                          SlideIT
                                                                          Launcher Pro Plus
                                                                          Cabbage
                                                                          3G Watchdog
                                                                          Barcode Scanner
                                                                          beautiful Widgets
                                                                          Call Confirm
                                                                          Google Goggles
                                                                          map Droyd
                                                                          MixZing
                                                                          Opera mini
                                                                          Dolphin browser
                                                                          penetrate
                                                                          Pumps.ie
                                                                          Sky+
                                                                          tTorrent
                                                                          Shazam
                                                                          Soundhound
                                                                          Where's my Droid
                                                                          SMS Pop up
                                                                          Tasker

these are the ones I find essential.......
                                                                          Last edited by newbie2; 29-06-11, 22:05. Reason: added the most important one

Comment

Looking for $300 on Pokerstars (BigDogPol is acc name). I can only ship to Boyles Euro accounts. Would be very grateful if someone could sort this tonight. PM me with your SN and email address for Boyles and I'll ship first.

EDIT: Sorted.
                                                                            Last edited by FeetMagic; 29-06-11, 22:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                              I am in Dublin. Can I get the Laptop to you, let you look at it, tell me what needs to happen with it. If I need a new HD then we can go that route, if I need a new laptop then I guess I will have to go that route.

Where abouts in Dub are you? PM if you dont mind?

Comment

Comment

I'm in big trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Zod
                                                                                    would you smash it?
                                                                                    I would.

Thats not saying much though!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                      I'm in big trouble...
                                                                                      Surely the bbv can win this for you. Ill try get you a few more votes.

Comment

773 friends.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                          Surely the bbv can win this for you. Ill try get you a few more votes.
                                                                                          Thanks Shane.

I've gotten a good few BBV votes, but I think it could be pretty exhausted at this stage...

Comment

Megatron, you know what you must do.

Send out your minions to recast votes for Keane.

773 friends, fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                              Megatron, you know what you must do.

Send out your minions to recast votes for Keane.

773 friends, fuck off.
                                                                                              Only the true Master of the Internet can help me now...

Comment

It wasn't bought under my name, I got a friend in America to buy it just before they came back on holidays. Cheaper that way, but not likely I can get it replaced that way without shipping it to them first, and who knows how long that will take I'd say.
                                                                                                5-7 days. If there is no visible damage then I'd do it.
                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152
                                                                                                  I'd say Aobheian is offering BJs for votes or some shit.
                                                                                                  Fuckin popular cunts!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                    Looking for $300 on Pokerstars (BigDogPol is acc name). I can only ship to Boyles Euro accounts. Would be very grateful if someone could sort this tonight. PM me with your SN and email address for Boyles and I'll ship first.
                                                                                                    PM sent.

Comment

I can't read
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Cheapest way to get someone from Oxford to Dublin on Thursday 14th of July? A perfect arrival time is ~ 3pm-8pm

Preferrably with a link. Head is fried and trying to sort someone out before I go asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                          The item is damaged and dangerous.

Forget the 12 month warranty, i remember reading somewhere about what is a reasonable life of white goods/tv's etc. Look this up, get some facts, call hotpoint with your info and tell them either repair or replace free of charge or you will be making a claim to the small claims court, 9 euro.

Also, this seems like a manufacturing error so i would be showing them this also.

Just catching up with BBV and saw this reply, can't understand how I missed the original post but I have the same fridge and just checked... have the SAME fault!

Zuroph - have you any update on your complaint?

Going to Power City in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            Cheapest way to get someone from Oxford to Dublin on Thursday 14th of July? A perfect arrival time is ~ 3pm-8pm

Preferrably with a link. Head is fried and trying to sort someone out before I go asleep.
                                                                                                            Book online for the best deals on cheap flights and hotels with eDreams.com. Search and compare all airlines including low cost for your next holiday on eDreams.

Tick one-way, put in date, where from and to. Then add train price to whichever airport. €3.35 cheapest flight I got on that date, then add trainfare. Go find that yourself.
                                                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post

Just catching up with BBV and saw this reply, can't understand how I missed the original post but I have the same fridge and just checked... have the SAME fault!

Zuroph - have you any update on your complaint?

Going to Power City in the morning!
                                                                                                                nope, havent been talking to friend today about her call, will see what the story is, but yeah, lets pool together on this one.
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Tunes. Skip if you don't like hip hop!

What's the difference between me and u, u talk a good one but u don't do wat u supposed to do, act on wat i feel, and never deal with emotions

Download the new album "Tetsuo & Youth" now here: http://smarturl.it/TetsuoAndYouthExclusive "Tetsuo & Youth" deluxe poster bundle available here: http://atl...

Play the Bad Meets Evil game on Facebook now! http://bit.ly/prt4nfhttp://apps.facebook.com/badmeetsevil?ref=ytBuy now: http://glnk.it/4pMusic video by Bad M...
                                                                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 29-06-11, 23:07.

Comment

nope, havent been talking to friend today about her call, will see what the story is, but yeah, lets pool together on this one.
                                                                                                                    Thanks for this... really shook me to the core; my kids are always rooting in the fridge!

Have it switched off now, the food will spoil!

Will let you know what Power City say...

Comment

Was told to take no food or liquid after 12pm because I'm having a general anaesthetic tomorrow. And here I am am about to drink a cup of tea. Fcuking gangsta!
                                                                                                                      yes I know the reasons for it, but 10 minutes isn't important

Reminds me of the time I went to the doctors for blood tests and was sucking an Extra Strong Mint. The receptionist asked "Have you abstained from all food and drink since midnight?", and I absent-mindedly went "Mmm hmm!" while quite obviously sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                        Tunes. Skip if you don't like hip hop!
                                                                                                                        My new fav from the Bad Meets Evil album, hilarious lyrics. cuntinrap songs is a funny word

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X