Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished watching 'The Staircase', holy shit that was incredible. Beautifully shot, thanks Bozzer.

SPOILER

I'm pretty confident he's innocent, but not 100% sure. The film focuses on his family and legal team, people who firmly trust in and are passionate about his innocence. You can't help feeling sympathetic. At first I was 100% convinced the guy was guilty, I didn't like him either. By the end I had grown to like the guy and totally flip my opinion of his guilt. I liked the DA at first but quickly grew to dislike him and his team. I'm not sure whether that's the product of good film making or good judgement. Total mind fuck, brilliant.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

All that money spent and Utd still have a nothing midfield.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        Just finished watching 'The Staircase', holy shit that was incredible. Beautifully shot, thanks Bozzer.

SPOILER

I'm pretty confident he's innocent, but not 100% sure. The film focuses on his family and legal team, people who firmly trust in and are passionate about his innocence. You can't help feeling sympathetic. At first I was 100% convinced the guy was guilty, I didn't like him either. By the end I had grown to like the guy and totally flip my opinion of his guilt. I liked the DA at first but quickly grew to dislike him and his team. I'm not sure whether that's the product of good film making or good judgement. Total mind fuck, brilliant.

It was excellent alright.

SPOILER
        No idea how they found him guilty tbh. There was the very least reasonable doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          All that money spent and Utd still have a nothing midfield.
          20 mill well spent there if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            oh great BBV

apparently on Arthurs day after a few pints I told a canadian girl in my class I knew somebody who lived in a castle - why you ask? well Im not really sure. I can only assume it was because in my drunken stooper she had been elivated from her usual 5.5/10 to something considerably higher. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that in an attempt to sound impressive I entertained her ideas of "checking out a real life Irish castle".

Now I look like a twat - well not yet Im still hoping that this blows over rather than having to bite the bullet and come clean. So does anyone here know anyone with a castle lying around - RDIII and his massive gaff dont count. Id also be appreciative of a plausable exit strategy?
            Bring her to Waterford and I will pretend I live in Reginald's Tower.I know one of the lads in the corpo that works there so it shouldn't be a problem.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

My bad, meant centre mid.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

god dam it they score

Comment

Lol if that punt went in.

De Gea is dodge.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                    Bring her to Waterford and I will pretend I live in Reginald's Tower.I know one of the lads in the corpo that works there so it shouldn't be a problem.

It will end up like this (on a good day)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

13 Yrs since Man U last failed to win a CL match after being 2 goals ahead at HT: 3-3 vs Barcelona September 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        I am stepping away from the computer now. It is safest for all concerned.
                        And when it comes to wines you wouldnt know a bordeaux from a claret.

Comment

Originally posted by reilly110 View Post
                          seriously this corkage is batshit insane -mindboggling ...
                          I'd guess its less than their average margin on a bottle of wine there.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Any of you Betfair knowledgeable guys able to see how much money was traded when Man U went 2 up?

Comment

United leaving the stadium in balaclavas after nicking that point

Comment

best match ive seen in a while, Uniteds arrogance not punished as it should have been. from a nothing match to a nailbiter. Just shows you have to compete or you sink. WP Basel.

did someone throw some raw meat into the bbv earlier ?

Comment

Seriously, that has to be the most unique voice on tele since Bosco.

Everyone looks inept on masterchef Ireland.
                                  Last edited by Micknail; 27-09-11, 20:48. Reason: Its not Halo im watching.
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Any of you Betfair knowledgeable guys able to see how much money was traded when Man U went 2 up?
                                    had a quick look and think 400k matched at 1.01 and 600k at 1.02 ( could be wrong on that as was a fast look )

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                      It will end up like this (on a good day)
                                      Hilarious,I am confident BK and I have the expertise to pull it off though

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                        Seriously, that has to be the most unique voice on tele since Bosco.

Everyone looks inept on masterchief Ireland.
                                        Saw the ginger guy who was out last in town today.

Was embarrassed that I knew who it was.

Comment

Always thought corkage was for the use of the the wine glasses.

The idea being that top restaurants buy pricey wine glasses, individually clean them rather than put them in the dishwasher, and only use them 4 or 5 times before chucking them out as they become marked by cheap plonk, lipstick etc, suffer chips and breakages etc.

May have been misled in this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                            It was excellent alright.

SPOILER
                                            No idea how they found him guilty tbh. There was the very least reasonable doubt.
                                            SPOILER

America's deep South, the last place on Earth you would want to be on trial for your life, especially if you were partial to gay sex. He was effectively tried by the media, doomed from the get go it seems.
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

A guy I know lives in this place
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

The idea being that top restaurants buy pricey wine glasses, individually clean them rather than put them in the dishwasher, and only use them 4 or 5 times before chucking them out as they become marked by cheap plonk, lipstick etc, suffer chips and breakages etc.

You must have been wondering why people werent freerolling by bringing their own glasses to the restaurant

Comment

If you drank it from the neck it should be free then, screwtop of course !!
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I thought Corkage meant you were a moany old shite. What you are paying for really is the whole craic of having a fecking meal in their restaurant with their overheads and now reduced margin on their wines (up to 70%) simples surely ?

I'd murder a steak now fk you icky and gimme

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      someone stole his barge

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                        Is that Finkle under the bridge ?
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Never actually enjoyed a ribeye steak.
                                                          Had it in Rome, San Fran and London restaurants (it was the only steak option), bought it a couple of times in Irish butchers as well and never bothered finishing it.

Medium Rare fillet all the way.

Comment

Wow Mancini said in interview that Tevez refused to go on as sub during the game. I'd imagine that's him done at City now.
                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                              Wow Mancini said in interview that Tevez refused to go on as sub during the game. I'd imagine that's him done at City now.
                                                              Mancini doesnt want him anyway

Comment

Anyone that likes the idea of free beer really should download the Budweiser app.I know it's not everyone's cup of tea,I don't drink it myself,but free is free.

I'd say they send me a bonus coupon thingy once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                  Anyone that likes the idea of free beer really should download the Budweiser app.I know it's not everyone's cup of tea,I don't drink it myself,but free is free.

I'd say they send me a bonus coupon thingy once a week.
                                                                  does not compute

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                    He's a tossa, Dzeko threw a hissy fit when he was subbed as well. Good to see the camaradarie alive and well there.

Comment

is Ed Norton the best actor never to win an Oscar?

Comment

meh a bit simple but gave me a giggle

An old lady dies and goes to heaven.
                                                                        She's chatting it up with St. Peter at the Pearly Gates when all of a sudden she hears the most awful, blood curdling screams.

Don't worry about that,' says St. Peter ... 'It's only someone having the holes put into her shoulder blades for the wings.'

The old lady looks a little uncomfortable but carries on with the conversation.

Ten minutes later, there are more blood curdling screams. 'Oh my God,' says the old lady, 'Now what is happening?' 'Not to worry,' says St. Peter, 'She's just having her head drilled to fit the halo.'

'I can't do this,' says the old lady, 'I'm going to hell.'

'You can't go there,'says St. Peter. 'You'll be raped and taken advantage of.'

'Maybe so, says the old lady, But I've already got the holes for that

Comment

is Ed Norton the best actor never to win an Oscar?
                                                                          Jurgen Klinsmen is the man yer thinking of

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                            Jurgen Klinsmen is the man yer thinking of
                                                                            Colin Montgomerie

Comment

@BK
                                                                              Leonardo Dicaprio and Johnny Depp also

Comment

lol Tevez. Eases the wtf

Comment

Tevez is a great player but that is disgraceful, Clough would have decked him

Comment

@BK. I was thinking Matt Damon. Though he has won an oscar for that screenplay.

Comment

2212: More from Mancini on Tevez: "Can you imagine a Bayern Munich, Milan or Man Utd player doing this?" And on Edin Dzeko, who reacted angrily after being brought off: "He had a poor game. In terms of being unhappy, it should be me, not him. This is the last time with me a player will do this."

lol citeh

Comment

listening to hitchhiker on newstalk but fuck me coleman is very tilting......the guy can't ask a simple question without stumbling over his words, and can't listen to a complete answer.....

C'mon Michael start coming out with something controversial!!
                                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          Tevez is a great player but that is disgraceful, Clough would have decked him
                                                                                          I bet his agent fashions it as he wasnt feeling well and it was all taken out of context. He needs someone more level headed to represent him like Claude Anelka.

Comment

FAO: Girltalk / Mashup Fans

This guy, E-603 is doing a pretty damn good job of emulating him. It's always nice to have more options to listen to. As always with this type of music, it's free to download straight from his site which is nice.

Smokeshow is his newest album, I haven't sat down to it yet, as am fairly busy organising the ole switcheroo of life at the moment, but if it's a patch on his first album, it's worth listening to.

I've just spotted that his second album is also available free. Haven't heard that either tbh!

Something for Everything was his first, and I thought it was raw, and rough, but an excellent mix. If you liked Girltalk, you'll get into this too. Enjoy!

Comment

johnny depp gets a little boring as a character - he just plays the eccentric role too much. Matt Damon an Di Caprio are both decent but not as good as Norton imo

Comment

More from Mancini

Comment

Tevez refused to leave the subs' bench as it was closer to his children than the pitch was.

#twitter.

Comment

johnny depp gets a little boring as a character - he just plays the eccentric role too much. Matt Damon an Di Caprio are both decent but not as good as Norton imo
                                                                                                    Well Graham Gerathy deserves it, he convinced you he was the GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                      Tevez refused to leave the subs' bench as it was closer to his children than the pitch was.

#twitter.
                                                                                                      Suggestion on Boards to just loan him to Cardiff - loans to another division still allowed outside transfer window and to just tell him its closer to Argentina

Comment

Fuck the football. There's dogs surfing.

Surf City Surf Dog competition

eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

That Coleman dude on Newstalk seems like a bit of a twat. Why bother asking someone a question if you're just going to constantly cut them off in mid flow.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                              So far so good, ty.
                                                                                                              eoghanlyons.com

Comment

Forgot Hitch was on Coleman at large, only caught last 10 mins and only on it a bit. That Coleman muppet loves the sound of his own voice and keeps cought/clearing phlegm from his throat is appaling for radio. May catch it if on podcast.

Comment

This guy, E-603 is doing a pretty damn good job of emulating him.
                                                                                                                  Jesus you weren't kidding, only two tracks in and he's borrowed an awful lot of his cutting style...
                                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

the adelle v ace of base mix is a mess!!
                                                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

This guy, E-603 is doing a pretty damn good job of emulating him. It's always nice to have more options to listen to. As always with this type of music, it's free to download straight from his site which is nice.

Smokeshow is his newest album, I haven't sat down to it yet, as am fairly busy organising the ole switcheroo of life at the moment, but if it's a patch on his first album, it's worth listening to.

I've just spotted that his second album is also available free. Haven't heard that either tbh!

Something for Everything was his first, and I thought it was raw, and rough, but an excellent mix. If you liked Girltalk, you'll get into this too. Enjoy!
                                                                                                                      God I hate this mashup stuff that people been doing for last few years. Only Unkle should be allowed do it and no one else

From the CD: UNKLESOUNDS - Big Brother Is Watching - Label: UNKLE Sounds - Released: 2003Problem with the video? Please tell me and it will be removed immedi...

Comment

Never actually enjoyed a ribeye steak.
                                                                                                                        Had it in Rome, San Fran and London restaurants (it was the only steak option), bought it a couple of times in Irish butchers as well and never bothered finishing it.

Medium Rare fillet all the way.
                                                                                                                        Ribeye can be great but mostly it is cut with too much fat which is a pain in the nads. For my money strip loin is the way to go. fillet just does nothave enough flavour for me

Comment

Day to forget.
                                                                                                                          Missus in England for work so I’m full on with the kids.
                                                                                                                          Bike slips out from under me while going full tilt on way to work. Broken peddle cuts and bruises.
                                                                                                                          Get home late with dinner, homework, music and taekwondo practice, lunches etc in front of me.
                                                                                                                          Soon as I’m in the door the neighbour rings to say the family cat was hit by a car and that the body was in a bag, behind the hedge, in the front garden. Body was in good shape so fair dues to the neighbour for taking him off the road.
                                                                                                                          An hour of digging, burying and crying later and I still have a shit heap of work in front me.
                                                                                                                          RIP Ace. You were a great little cat.
                                                                                                                          Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X