Religion is a load of bollocks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
      Buddhism is the nut religion imo.
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
        DOJ obtains warrants to seize assets of Lederer, Ferguson and Furst.

Opr
        Shit got real for those dudes

Comment

No need to be antineutrino, I'll try again taumorrow he said, yesterday.
          Sorry, said the barman, we don't serve muons.
          A neutrino walks into the bar
          Last edited by Zod; 23-09-11, 17:09.
          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            No need to be antineutrino, I'll try again taumorrow he said, yesterday.
            Sorry, said the barman, we don't serve muons.
            A neutrino walks into the bar
            Its been many a Muon since I've heard that one.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
              you feeling brave today son?

Comment

Person: "Anyone ever tell you you sound like that guy from Queen?"Me: "No. Never have I ever heard that in my life. Ever."Subscribe to the Queen Extravaganza...

This guy is pretty amazing. I was convinced he was lip syncing
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Sat into 3 of todays wcoops, the 530x2 played it and gone within 2 hrs, cant justify played the 1k with my bankroll so unfortunately withdrew, unless i bink another. Huge value in these sats but they can be heart breaking at times as FD has encountered!..

/brag

Comment

Cool

For more go to: http://www.rte.ie/player/#l=7 and check out our Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/rteplayerA Dublin fan who appeared in team photos after...

Comment

Comment

Fuck you slot machine. Fuck you.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

American girls call all of us anteaters.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                    I still haven't got past S03E02 as it just seemed shit that year after a good couple of seasons. May skip straight to 4
                                    4 is the best season of tv of any show ever.
                                    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

What if people bought cars like they buy computers?

General Motors doesn't have a "help line" for people who don't know how to drive, because people don't buy cars like they buy computers - but imagine if they did...
                                        Helpline:
                                        "General Motors Helpline, how can I help you?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "I got in my car and closed the door, and nothing happened!"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Did you put the key in the ignition and turn it?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "What's an ignition?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "It's a starter motor that draws current from your battery and turns over the engine."
                                        Customer:
                                        "Ignition? Motor? Battery? Engine? How come I have to know all of these technical terms just to use my car?"

================
                                        Helpline:
                                        Customer:
                                        "My car ran fine for a week, and now it won't go anywhere!"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Is the gas tank empty?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "Huh? How do I know?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "There's a little gauge on the front panel, with a needle, and markings from 'E' to 'F'. Where is the needle pointing?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "I see an 'E' but no 'F'."
                                        Helpline:
                                        "You see the 'E' and just to the right is the 'F'."
                                        Customer:
                                        "No, just to the right of the first 'E' is a 'V'."
                                        Helpline:
                                        "A 'V'?!?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "Yeah, there's a 'C', an 'H', the first 'E', then a 'V', followed by 'R', 'O', 'L' ..."
                                        Helpline:
                                        "No, no, no sir! That's the front of the car. When you sit behind the steering wheel, that's the panel I'm talking about."
                                        Customer:
                                        "That steering wheel thingy -- Is that the round thing that honks the horn?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Yes, among other things."
                                        Customer:
                                        "The needle's pointing to 'E'. What does that mean?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "It means that you have to visit a gasoline vendor and purchase some more gasoline. You can install it yourself, or pay the vendor to install it for you."
                                        Customer:
                                        "What? I paid $12,000 for this car! Now you tell me that I have to keep buying more components? I want a car that comes with everything built in!"

=============
                                        Helpline:
                                        Customer:
                                        "Your cars suck!"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "What's wrong?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "It crashed, that's what went wrong!"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "What were you doing?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "I wanted to go faster, so I pushed the accelerator pedal all the way to the floor. It worked for a while, and then it crashed -- and now it won't even start up!"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "I'm sorry, sir, but it's your responsibility if you misuse the product."
                                        Customer:
                                        "Misuse it? I was just following this damned manual of yours. It said to make the car go to put the transmission in 'D' and press the accelerator pedal. That's exactly what I did -- now the damn thing's crashed."
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Did you read the entire operator's manual before operating the car sir?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "What? Of course I did! I told you I did EVERYTHING the manual said and it didn't work!"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Didn't you attempt to slow down so you wouldn't crash?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "How do you do THAT?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "You said you read the entire manual, sir. It's on page 14. The pedal next to the accelerator."
                                        Customer:
                                        "Well, I don't have all day to sit around and read this manual you know."
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Of course not. What do you expect us to do about it?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "I want you to send me one of the latest versions that goes fast and won't crash anymore!"

================
                                        Helpline:
                                        Customer:
                                        "Hi! I just bought my first car, and I chose your car because it has automatic transmission, cruise control, power steering, power brakes, and power door locks."
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Thanks for buying our car. How can I help you?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "How do I work it?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Do you know how to drive?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "Do I know how to what?"
                                        Helpline:
                                        "Do you know how to DRIVE?"
                                        Customer:
                                        "I'm not a technical person! I just want to go places in my car!"

Comment

Just noticed this post in the WSOP Coverage thread. Would be a shame not to repost it here for people not following! btw, Tony Hachem was acting like a cunt in a hand v Ben lamb hence we are wasting our time talking about the tosser

Originally posted by peterswellman
                                          Keith Hawkins aka The Camel posted a cracker on 2+2.

I saw him playing a SNG.

Thought I'd have some fun.

Me: "OMG! It's Tony Hachem! You are my favourite player!"

Him "Hi, how are you going?"

Me "Wow, I'm so excited, you crush souls man!"

Him "tyty"

Me "I love watching you on television, you are the best!"

Him "I do my best lol"

Me "I was so happy when you won the WSOP Main Event!"

Him "Actually, that was my brother"

Me "So, what have you won then?"

He stopped talking to me
                                          Much love. He got dropped by Stars recently too.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                                WCOOP?

Comment

Who's helping Danny blog over on that site. Shoddy stuff. I'm getting tilted for silly reasons

Ax2x is not the second nuts on a 345 flop

Qx9x is most certainly not thr nuts on a KdJd10x4d board.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                    Who's helping Danny blog over on that site. Shoddy stuff. I'm getting tilted for silly reasons

Ax2x is not the second nuts on a 345 flop

Qx9x is most certainly not thr nuts on a KdJd10x4d board.
                                                    Or when Tom Kitt got knocked out on a 10x 10x 9x board (villian had 8d7d) he and another guy both had a9 for trip 9's, is it a team event?

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                      Or when Tom Kitt got knocked out on a 10x 10x 9x board (villian had 8d7d) he and another guy both had a9 for trip 9's, is it a team event?
                                                      Yes, little things like that melt my head

Comment

did they get 400 player today?

Comment

I've had to block that Mahony kid on facebook, if I see the word sick written in a status anymore I'll freak out.

Yes, a lot of stuff is tilting me today

Comment

I've had to block that Mahony kid on facebook, if I see the word sick written in a status anymore I'll freak out.

You not answering your phone is tilting me you wildebeest
                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Id be sick too if I knocked up the GF

Comment

Anyone got any info or a live tracking site that works on this UARS sattelite thats supposed to come down tonight??
                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                  WCOOP?
                                                                  yup for the 1k, set v tp, runner flush... few off it but would of been chippy.

Comment

Ha ya ive noticed that. Happy guy so he is.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                      Anyone got any info or a live tracking site that works on this UARS sattelite thats supposed to come down tonight??
                                                                      Worried?

Kinda curious myself tbh!
                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                        Worried?

Kinda curious myself tbh!
                                                                        it'd be one hell of a thing to witness and/or find a piece of!
                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                            Oh dear.

Protestantism is part of Irish culture.You only have to look at the colours within national flag (first flown in Waterford by a Waterford man) to see the symbolic representation of peace between Catholic and Protestant.

So there.
                                                                            But did he eat blaas?
                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

it'd be one hell of a thing to witness and/or find a piece of!
                                                                              Last I heard it's supposed to be passing over here at 2.30am +/- 30min. Might be worth looking out if your up around then. Estimates on when it actually enters the atmosphere are lotto territory
                                                                              Last edited by ComradeCollie; 23-09-11, 21:11.

Comment

Had a SICK week at school - for The Hurricane

Doesn't take much to piss you off huh?

I have never noticed any of his updates. It really isn't a hanging offence though really

Comment

I now know how a dog feels when it gets neutered

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                    Doesn't take much to piss you off huh?
                                                                                    The Hurricane is not a happy camper at all these days.

Was having a nostalgia moment watching this vid, then I began to worry that she may look like Sinead O'Connor now days. So far I have resisted the urge to google.

Comment

I'm having this on going friendly row with an anti Norris friend of mine, he argues he can't vote for Norris because he once heard him call a US Republican senator 'Sweetie' on Newstalk, I keep telling him he's a Col. Frank Fitts type homophobe, I texted him this yesterday lunchtime....

I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                        i doubt it. he never had a choice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                                                          No more kids for Fran then?

Is it as painful as I imagine it to be?

Comment

god dam blow upaments

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                              No more kids for Fran then?

Is it as painful as I imagine it to be?
                                                                                              try having a baby!!!!

lightweights
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Was anyone watching the Late Late, did Outbreak get a mention?!?!
                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Was anyone watching the Late Late, did Outbreak get a mention?!?!
                                                                                                  Briefly, for the give away they mocked up a pic of Terry Wogan as a zombie and asked who it was.

I only saw the last 30 mins of the show so it could have been mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                    Briefly, for the give away they mocked up a pic of Terry Wogan as a zombie and asked who it was.
                                                                                                    Who was it?
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

A small mention is still awesome stuff, word really has spread! delighted!

its 1 hour 30 in, the contestant was that clown who jumped in with the dub team after the win...
                                                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                        Who was it?
                                                                                                        Some Terry Wogan zombie lookalike.

Comment

Blocking people on Facebook?

SPOILER
                                                                                                          sick life

I can't say much though. I definitely drive people nuts with some of my statuses :/

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                            Blocking people on Facebook?

SPOILER
                                                                                                            sick life

I can't say much though. I definitely drive people nuts with some of my statuses :/
                                                                                                            It's statusi obv
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                              It's statusi obv
                                                                                                              Statii' maybe? :|

Comment

Statii' maybe? :|
                                                                                                                No
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

No
                                                                                                                  fuck you so

Comment

fuck you so
                                                                                                                    Fuck you soi maybe?
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Fuck you soi maybe?
                                                                                                                      No

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        try having a baby!!!!

lightweights
                                                                                                                        Why would I try having a baby knowing it's not possible?

Would you try having a vasectomy?
                                                                                                                        Last edited by dannydiamond; 24-09-11, 01:25.

Comment

Will the Fitz keep a bag at reception for a 'non regular'?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X