High.
        fyp
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
          UFO in Wicklow.

Anyone seen Chadley lately?
          chadley is being probed as we speak

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Posting on my phone.

I'm in space. They got me.

Hi.
            make sure they have a phone charger, otherwise try to save your battery for phoning home.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Just finished applying for my prepaid mastercard through moneybookers. I should have done it ages ago. Pity Aer Lingus don't have a way of avoiding their 'administration fee' of €6 per flight though as well.
              You are in D15 aren't you? Apparently you can buy some card over the counter at the Blanch Centre which is the equivalent of the prepaymastercard and lets you avoid the Ryanair CC charges. Keep meaning to pm this poster and find out more.

Normally a complaint levelled at another airline but I'm finding AL's taxes and charges are noteworthy of late.

Originally posted by n97 mini
              I've been flying to the UK a lot lately and I have to say that Ryanair, for all the criticism levelled at them are a lot more transparent on fares than Aer Lingus are. The icing on the cake with Ryanair is the PerfectCard debit card from the Blanchardstown centre... I've saved over €100 on credit card fees in the last 2 months.

(This info would probably have been better before you started filling in forms online etc, but hey!)

Comment

=

Excellent movie really enjoyed it haters gonna hate on Michael Bay but the man knows his stuff imo.
                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Yep that would be perfectly fine imo. They are only ever used in Community forum and it would actually help the players by them not being able to post anywhere else in error

Oh and lol at you asking IF it's a werewolf account
                  PM me a list of them and I will get around to it at some point.

Also, someone might have used that as a regular username. How would I know seeing as I've never read a werewolf thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    You are in D15 aren't you? Apparently you can buy some card over the counter at the Blanch Centre which is the equivalent of the prepaymastercard and lets you avoid the Ryanair CC charges. Keep meaning to pm this poster and find out more.
                    I think I read somewhere that it doesn't work anymore or something? Also, I'd pay a tenner a year to not have to go to Blanch to collect and refill it, which I'd assume I'd have to do. Also, as you note, too late.

Comment

PM me a list of them and I will get around to it at some point.

Also, someone might have used that as a regular username. How would I know seeing as I've never read a werewolf thread?
                      If you want to grant me admin rights for an hour or so tomorrow night i could do it and save you the hassle? If you fancy a go yourself, will PM them to you tomorrow. I was only pulling your leg about the account :-) Just trying not to out the real IPBer behind it

Comment

wow, i just got owned. anyone else make this call?

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 500/1000 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t34772.36)
                        MP3 (t60211.25)
                        Hero (CO) (t33171.64)
                        Button (t5370.50)
                        SB (t26348)
                        BB (t8122.50)
                        UTG (t19036)
                        UTG+1 (t14266.59)
                        UTG+2 (t56100)
                        MP1 (t23520)

Hero's M: 22.11

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9, K
                        5 folds, MP3 calls t1000, Hero bets t4000, 3 folds, MP3 calls t3000

Flop: (t9500) 7, 2, 5 (2 players)

MP3 bets t3000, Hero calls t3000

Turn: (t15500) 10 (2 players)
                        MP3 checks, Hero bets t8250, MP3 calls t8250

River: (t32000) J (2 players)
                        MP3 checks, Hero bets t17821.64, MP3 calls t17821.64

Total pot: t67643.28

Results:
                        MP3 had 7, 8 (one pair, sevens).
                        Hero had 9, K (high card, King).
                        Outcome: MP3 won t68643.28

Comment

Am i missing something, or is the Post of the Day in the other place really worthy of a ton of thanks

Comment

Am i missing something, or is the Post of the Day in the other place really worthy of a ton of thanks
                            Not funny, but probably thanked in an "I feel that way too" manner.

Comment

If you want to grant me admin rights for an hour or so tomorrow night i could do it and save you the hassle? If you fancy a go yourself, will PM them to you tomorrow. I was only pulling your leg about the account :-) Just trying not to out the real IPBer behind it
                              Just PM me. You might ban me or something.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that it doesn't work anymore or something? Also, I'd pay a tenner a year to not have to go to Blanch to collect and refill it, which I'd assume I'd have to do. Also, as you note, too late.
                                That post is only a week old so I'd say it still works. Though the chances are it will stop working (for its purpose of beating Ryanair CC charges) at some stage, as indeed will your prepay mastercard. Probably just before Christmas or something.

Ryanair are just fulfilling an obligation to have a booking method which doesn't have a credit card charge, otherwise they couldn't legally charge the more normal payment methods like Visa etc.
                                But once there is enough takeup of the method that it starts eating into their bottom line then they change it. It used to be an Entropay card or something that was the zero charge method.

Fiends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                  Just started playing minecraft, wtf am I doing with my life ?
                                  Is that like Startcraft?I've just started it recently.

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Posting on my phone.

I'm in space. They got me.

Hi.
                                  Seen any black holes?

Trip report on Waterford please,snag a ticket?
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

That other poker forum is funny

yesterday was my worst day of my life. yesterday i was playing maxxpoker on facebook and i lose $80K in a day im feeling very dad coz i loose lots of poker chips in a day.but i will try my best and again i will play maxxpoker n i will try to win more then that you maxxpoker. i loved that game on facebook it is very good game then all other game on facebook.
                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                      Is that like Startcraft?I've just started it recently.
                                      It's hard to describe.. I stumbled across a video on youtube about it and got hooked watching two guys go on quests(yogscast) good lolz in it. Cost me a one off payment of 15 euro.

Comment

anyone got any links to a proper non cam version of bridesmaids?

Comment

It would be pretty fucking cool if you could actually pay youtube not to show you adds,

These fucking stupid Janet Jackson adds which have no skip button are driving me mad
                                          I actually would pay to subscride to a "non adds subscription"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                            In a slice of good news, Weeds started again last night. So can have the beautiful Nancy in the background while cooking!
                                            The show turned to shit one of the first shows I have ever given up on it just got shocking I couldn't watch it anymore.

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                            Goodness Dom, you sure get upset about this. I take it everyone can rule out you being one of the players in this one then
                                            That is the 3rd WW account I have seen posting in here.

Comment

Love reading your posts Hotspur!

In the Race for the coppers gold cards here is the latest updates "So far at the races for the Copper Face Jacks Gold Card we have Owen Brayden leading with 188 "votes, David Keane is hot on his heels with 121 votes, with Ciaran Corbett leading the chasing pack, just infront of David Cooney. Aoife Lyons, Kevin Brennan, Patrick O'Neill, Zoe Hughes, Brian Rusk are struggling to make it around the first bend.
                                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                wow, i just got owned. anyone else make this call?

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 500/1000 Blinds (10 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t34772.36)
                                                MP3 (t60211.25)
                                                Hero (CO) (t33171.64)
                                                Button (t5370.50)
                                                SB (t26348)
                                                BB (t8122.50)
                                                UTG (t19036)
                                                UTG+1 (t14266.59)
                                                UTG+2 (t56100)
                                                MP1 (t23520)

Hero's M: 22.11

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9, K
                                                5 folds, MP3 calls t1000, Hero bets t4000, 3 folds, MP3 calls t3000

Flop: (t9500) 7, 2, 5 (2 players)

MP3 bets t3000, Hero calls t3000

Turn: (t15500) 10 (2 players)
                                                MP3 checks, Hero bets t8250, MP3 calls t8250

River: (t32000) J (2 players)
                                                MP3 checks, Hero bets t17821.64, MP3 calls t17821.64

Total pot: t67643.28

Results:
                                                MP3 had 7, 8 (one pair, sevens).
                                                Hero had 9, K (high card, King).
                                                Outcome: MP3 won t68643.28
                                                banin is the nuts

hail

he played it poorly though he should have raised preflop

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                  anyone got any links to a proper non cam version of bridesmaids?
                                                  Here and for anyone else looking for the film

Tiny, custom domain, branded, url shortener, edit URL redirect, tinylink

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                    It's hard to describe.. I stumbled across a video on youtube about it and got hooked watching two guys go on quests(yogscast) good lolz in it. Cost me a one off payment of 15 euro.
                                                    Got into it about a year ago when it was on alpha, very addictive, but when I try to play it now its overwhelming.

One guy made it by himself, he quit his job to do it and has made around 30 mill since! He's now a nerds God.

Comment

Originally posted by Zosma View Post
                                                      Got into it about a year ago when it was on alpha, very addictive, but when I try to play it now its overwhelming.

One guy made it by himself, he quit his job to do it and has made around 30 mill since! He's now a nerds God.
                                                      Yeah he is minted, all hail Notch.

Comment

Played football on a concrete field in my bare feet today against the street urchins and a young german pro from wolfsburg. really dont know how those brazilians do it. can barely walk now

Comment

just heard the ICC have reversed their decision on the format of the next Cricket World Cup. Good News.

Sry if it's been posted before -couldn't be arsed reading the last couple of days posts.

Comment

Quick BBV question:

How much is a pair of plain black socks in Penny's/Dunnes. Not sports socks?

One of the lads here is raving about the cost of black socks in Australia...weirdo.
                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                              Quick BBV question:

How much is a pair of plain black socks in Penny's/Dunnes. Not sports socks?

One of the lads here is raving about the cost of black socks in Australia...weirdo.
                                                              An expensive(for Dunnes/Penneys) 3 pack would be about €15.
                                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                Love reading your posts Hotspur!

In the Race for the coppers gold cards here is the latest updates "So far at the races for the Copper Face Jacks Gold Card we have Owen Brayden leading with 188 "votes, David Keane is hot on his heels with 121 votes, with Ciaran Corbett leading the chasing pack, just infront of David Cooney. Aoife Lyons, Kevin Brennan, Patrick O'Neill, Zoe Hughes, Brian Rusk are struggling to make it around the first bend.
                                                                whats this coppers gold card
                                                                im semi interested....

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                  An expensive(for Dunnes/Penneys) 3 pack would be about €15.
                                                                  And what would be the cheapest pair you'd get in say pennys/dunnes?

Cheers.
                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Has the BBV won many monies with Lagarde becoming chief of the IMF?
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I think I seen a 4 pack for €8 the last time I was in Penneys.
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

urgh, had a major anxiety dream which ended with a cat jumping out at me and knocking me over. The dream ended when I was woken up by one of the cats sitting on my head.

Been awake since 4.30 and not feeling good at all. this is the closest I've ever came to calling in sick in 10 years.
                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

going to watch Empire Strikes Back.

Comment

question for the other star wars nerds:

Reckon Luke had a quick hand shandy over Leia

a) Before he found out she was his sister
                                                                            b) after?

Reminder that Luke is all kinds of fucked up anyway.

Comment

rifftrax. funny.

Comment

Mornin Zodley

Comment

Moved onto Rifftrax version of Karate Kid 3.

laughing alot.

Comment

Just throwing it out there, but the slotted spoon is the most versatile of Kitchen Utensils.

One of my favourites.

Comment

Mornin Zodley
                                                                                      morning, indentured servant!

Comment

Just throwing it out there, but the slotted spoon is the most versatile of Kitchen Utensils.

One of my favourites.
                                                                                        the slotted spoon has Big Heart.

Comment

One of my favourites.
                                                                                          I'm gonna have a stab here, you had poached eggs for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                            And what would be the cheapest pair you'd get in say pennys/dunnes?

Cheers.
                                                                                            5 pack for €5 is Dunnes cheapest sock.

Comment

...
                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                  Boom

But in general, it's the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    went for the scrammbled option myself with some bacon nom nom

Comment

@Lazare or anyone else with Mastercard prepaid, would appreciate if you could sort a flight or maybe 2 out for me at some stage today. Should be able to put money into your AIB or Moneybookers pretty much immediately. Flights are ÂŁ91, potentially x2.

Old flame from America is in Bournemouth for a couple of weeks, beyond random, e-mailed me yesterday asking me to take her to Dublin for a few nights. Bournemouth genuinely couldn't be further from Edinburgh yet be in Britain.

Comment

@Lazare or anyone else with Mastercard prepaid, would appreciate if you could sort a flight or maybe 2 out for me at some stage today. Should be able to put money into your AIB or Moneybookers pretty much immediately. Flights are ÂŁ91, potentially x2.

Old flame from America is in Bournemouth for a couple of weeks, beyond random, e-mailed me yesterday asking me to take her to Dublin for a few nights. Bournemouth genuinely couldn't be further from Edinburgh yet be in Britain.
                                                                                                        No problem dude. I'm posting from my phone now, I'll sort it when I get home this evening if that's not too late. Also what do you need for a MB transfer? My email address?
                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Well I'm gonna wait and see if she's gonna book her own, or if she's gonna give me money and get me to book it. So probably this evening will be sorted.

Yeah pretty sure all that needs for me to xfer to your MB from mine is an e-mail address.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                            Bought a hotpoint Quadrio fridge ~2 years ago, about the same time as a friend of mine. Today they messaged me urgently telling me to check a wire at top left corner of door, that the wire on theirs had worn and snapped, breaking the fridge and becoming a potential fire hazard. they googled the problem and it turns up time and time again online, however theres been no product recall from hotpoint.
                                                                                                            anyway, just checked my fridge, and sure enough, the wire is wearing badly, the insulation has already snapped. My friend contacted hotpoint and the offered
                                                                                                            1) Pay for an engineer to come out for €114 (or €141 cant remember) for a once-off repair or 2) Pay €19.95 for 10mths for a years warranty which covers the engineer and if he can't repair it, they'll replace the fridge.

Surely this is illegal, as its a product not fit for its purpose and wearing dangerously in a very short space of time?

whats our next move?

pic attached is found online to illustrate the problem being widespread
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            The item is damaged and dangerous.

Forget the 12 month warranty, i remember reading somewhere about what is a reasonable life of white goods/tv's etc. Look this up, get some facts, call hotpoint with your info and tell them either repair or replace free of charge or you will be making a claim to the small claims court, 9 euro.

Also, this seems like a manufacturing error so i would be showing them this also.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Just had Skype interview with someone in Austria. Felt like I was giving scores on Eurovision or something! It went well afaik so happy days and on to the next stage. HOLD!
                                                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Party Down possible movie

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Welp.

Help me out here BBV. Previously I mentioned about writing a novel. I'm going to dedicate the month of July to this process.

30,000 words.

What I want from you lot is the plot, the setting and the protagonist.

I'm serious. I will write this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    Welp.

Help me out here BBV. Previously I mentioned about writing a novel. I'm going to dedicate the month of July to this process.

30,000 words.

"The Chronicles of a Hitchhiker" ldo.

Comment

Welp.

30,000 words.

setting - Ballygobackwards

Plot - a Mr. Sam Norris abducts and threatens to kill hostages unless his demands for praise and self love are met

Protagonist A_CE for the lols

Comment

question for the other star wars nerds:

Reckon Luke had a quick hand shandy over Leia

a) Before he found out she was his sister
                                                                                                                        b) after?

Reminder that Luke is all kinds of fucked up anyway.
                                                                                                                        Before he found out, he was spending pretty much his entire waking hours either training in the force, cracking one off thinking of Leia, or both at the same time. I don't know about after, but all I'm saying is habits like that are hard to break, know what I mean?
                                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Welp.

30,000 words.

"Zippers & why to respect them"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X