Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive bottling there from Lisicki again. Bartoli scares me.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Meh just allows me to go in again at 5/6

Comment

Bartoli has the heart for sure.

Lisicki went to 1.08 on betfair, hope you layed off.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
          that Stars win must be dissipating fast
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

That let first service rule always seems a bit odd to me. Like is it not pretty much a crapshoot after it touches the top of the net whether it goes in or not and thus making it unfair to call a fault when it goes out.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Mad Marion has hit the wall

first time she hasn't run to her chair

Comment

BOOM

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                  Bartoli has the heart for sure.

Lisicki went to 1.08 on betfair, hope you layed off.
                  Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  that Stars win must be dissipating fast
                  Mad Marion has hit the wall

first time she hasn't run to her chair
                  I did get off but was forced in again when the price became so attractive

Fuck you stunty.

Comment

I did get off but was forced in again when the price became so attractive

Fuck you stunty.
                    wait until she has a few more match points

both look wrecked

Comment

wait until she has a few more match points

both look wrecked
                      Lisicki is the better player by a considerable distance

Comment

Cheers for the tip Hurricane.

Comment

I'm very glad Bartoli stole that set. Doubled my profit

Comment

Fair play Richie/Finkel/Hurricane you were well right about that match.
                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

That was an epic interview. They were talking about how you deal with pressure with the US Open champ and the the British bottler. Murray seem kinda pissed with it.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                That was an epic interview. They were talking about how you deal with pressure with the US Open champ and the the British bottler. Murray seem kinda pissed with it.
                                So staged it was unreal and the two lads were obviously uncomfortable doing it. McEnroe took it all in stride though
                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  Advanced previews tonight then general release tomorrow

To go see 3d or not 3d?

Comment

Anybody ever have any trouble with company email (Microsoft Outlook 2010 I'm on) where internal mail arrives in the inbox no bother, but external doesn't get received for some reason?

It's happened me a few times now, I know there are multiple emails send to my account (from my personal email and some friends emails as tests), but they just don't appear in my inbox.

Send/Receive tells me the folder is up to date, nothing in the junk mail.

Usually they start to come through hours later all out of order and stuff...

It's very annoying.

Comment

Uh-Oh Spaghetti-Oh
                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                        Anybody ever have any trouble with company email (Microsoft Outlook 2010 I'm on) where internal mail arrives in the inbox no bother, but external doesn't get received for some reason?

It's happened me a few times now, I know there are multiple emails send to my account (from my personal email and some friends emails as tests), but they just don't appear in my inbox.

It's very annoying.
                                        Odds on its something to do with your exchange server, using pop3 connector instead of proper SMTP email can cause behaviour like this. Get your IT guy to check the exchange logs and that should explain what is happening
                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Just click edit and in the bottom right corner there's the option to delete it yourself dude
                                          Last edited by sligoboi; 28-06-11, 15:51.
                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Sharapova really does look a lock for Wimbledon atm.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                              If the roof stays closed or it's a calm day with it open I'd agree. Wind would be the main worry as her serve suffers greatly.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Someone was asking about Deal Extreme delivery times.I ordered on June 1st dispatched 10th of June arrived today.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                  Having seen kvitova play this year and last year I'm not so sure, but sharapova is the favourite for sure

Comment

WW accounts posting outside of the game
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

The shoulder I had an operation on last year was giving me a bit of bother for the last couple of weeks. Just there now I came off a ladder while cleaning a gutter and landed on it.

FML
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

My boss asked me how much I'm getting paid for this internship today.

Me "nothing actually"

Him "well, expenses anyway?"

Me "no, not a thing"

Him "ah, I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Nothing like a bit of slave labour sure...
                                                        Also, working in an office is just like being online all the time, it's just accroynm central. Lol is TSM, IMO is PER, lmao is a PED.

Everyone speaks as though they're just listing Irish rugby players all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                          The shoulder I had an operation on last year was giving me a bit of bother for the last couple of weeks. Just there now I came off a ladder while cleaning a gutter and landed on it.

FML
                                                          I prob shouldn't feel sorry for you but I do. Hope you have no problems with it. I like the fact that you are not a lazy ass and clean your own gutters.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Me "nothing actually"

Me "no, not a thing"
                                                            Fuck that. Seriously I couldn't let that pass recession or not. Any place raping you like that is a place I could never work for.
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

FML
                                                              Ul Tony. Laziness ftw.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                I prob shouldn't feel sorry for you but I do. Hope you have no problems with it. I like the fact that you are not a lazy ass and clean your own gutters.
                                                                He didn't say it was his own gutter. At least a 40% chance it was Helen Mirren's. Looking forward to Confessions of a Gutter Cleaner coming to the cinema soon.

Comment

Comment

FML
                                                                    would making a joke about having a chip removed be inappropriate?

Seriously though, hope it's ok.
                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

FML
                                                                      why'd you do that?
                                                                      http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                        He didn't say it was his own gutter. At least a 40% chance it was Helen Mirren's. Looking forward to Confessions of a Gutter Cleaner coming to the cinema soon.
                                                                        well, he did say he came off a ladder.....
                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Lisicki gets added to the bottler list

go Bartoli you big-hearted nutcase
                                                                          she's meant to have an IQ of 180 or something, the lady be crazy!

Originally posted by Keane View Post

It's very annoying.
                                                                          hows the voting going? seems two horse race. your lucky that Corbett is happy enough with Winning on the internet one week and losing on it the next week!
                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

FML
                                                                            Old age can't be cured with an operation Tony, these things are going to start giving you trouble in the next few years

Comment

Invested a small amount in tennis at the start of Wimbledon listening to a friend whos at it. Going ok so far but sort of wondering when i should lay off or if i should bother.

Sharapova win 5.8 €20

Fed win 3.2 €20

2 above in €5 dbl @ 15.5

Murray to win QF €20 @ 1.55

Had 2 match bets today the first came in
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I've been leaving the TV switched on to Baseball a lot lately, its really very good.
                                                                                I know very little about the teams or players but on a play by play level its very watchable.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                  Fuck that. Seriously I couldn't let that pass recession or not. Any place raping you like that is a place I could never work for.
                                                                                  It's easier to get a job when you have a job. Potential employees don't need to know my lack of salary.

Also, this is my own fault for not getting through the exams...

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Are you doing a dissertation at the same time, or is this the alternative?
                                                                                      Originally they were to run concurrently, the project that the company needs doing was to be my dissertation project.

However, no progression, no dissertation, so I'm fairly doing this out of kindness / desperation to get involved and stay involved...

Comment

...

Comment

In a slice of good news, Weeds started again last night. So can have the beautiful Nancy in the background while cooking!

Comment

My GF and a couple of her friends are going to Vegas at the end of August. Turns out that one of them is busto and if she doesnt get offered a job that she had an interview for today she wont be able to go - half the deposit is already paid so someone will need to take her place.........

one time

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Me "nothing actually"

Me "no, not a thing"

Him "ah, I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Nothing like a bit of slave labour sure...
                                                                                              Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              GTFO Vendetta. I work 50+ hours a week, inc. every Saturday and Sunday and don't get paid one penny. Internships (a more modern equivalent of the form of on the job training I do) are routinely unpaid in the US in particular as they give a prospective candidate the opportunity to experience a work environment they would otherwise NEVER have a chance of having on a salary.

If he wants to walk out the door he is more than welcome to. Nobody is stopping him.
                                                                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                GTFO Vendetta. I work 50+ hours a week, inc. every Saturday and Sunday and don't get paid one penny. Internships (a more modern equivalent of the form of on the job training I do) are routinely unpaid in the US in particular as they give a prospective candidate the opportunity to experience a work environment they would otherwise NEVER have a chance of having on a salary.

If he wants to walk out the door he is more than welcome to. Nobody is stopping him.
                                                                                                huge difference between finance and law tbh. it's part of your training and is an integral part of the process of being a lawyer. in finance this is just not done, and they should usually pay a token wage, say 250 a week or whatever. i wouldn't be surprised to see him get a "small gesture" at the end of it, and if not they are pretty scummy.

Comment

...

Comment

Fantastic result for Ireland today. Nobody I think expected it to be that good. Pretty much certs to be in the next World Cup now.

Also they know exactly what they need to do for when the ICC shrink down the numbers (2019)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                      It's actually illegal for an internship to be unpaid unless it is 100% training - which might be the case for both yourself and Emmet. If there is any actual work involved that isn't training then the minimum wage rules apply.

/hasten to add that i'm not pointing out the law to Kayroo!

EDIT: yep, what Shraaappp said
                                                                                                      There is no way Emmet's situation is anything close to mine. I am technically self-employed as I am fully qualified. The pupillage is only really a tradition and an excellent on the job training program.

More so just peeved at people giving out because of something he accepted with his eyes open. "That's not the way we do things in finance" is, frankly, a laughable justification for anything these days.
                                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Fuck off jokerstars

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                          There is no way Emmet's situation is anything close to mine. I am technically self-employed as I am fully qualified. The pupillage is only really a tradition and an excellent on the job training program.

More so just peeved at people giving out because of something he accepted asked to do himself because it was worth a chance. "That's not the way we do things in finance" is, frankly, a laughable justification for anything these days.
                                                                                                          fyp

Anyway, I was just commenting that my Boss-Boss was more than surprised by it all. I personally see it as a challenge, get in there, do the project they need done, and pick up the job that's going on around me. At the end of the 9 weeks, be someone they want to come in again on Monday.

Simples

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                            just worked out, could be miles off - but the gold card could be worth 2k+ to a first year in college?

(or a Kerry man found of partying beyond his years)

We worked it out before.

It was based on going to the mothership two times a week, which is pretty normal for a student.

2 x 52 = 104

+ €10 in a go:

104 x €10 = €1040

Get one mate (girl from queue) in free each time:

€1040 x 2 = €2080

The problem with it is, a first year chump in college wont get in. Its over 21's but not strictly. However they do turn away pastey 1st year students.

Comment

Comment

Whats the deal with the boxing sat night, PPV? what time is it on at etc?
                                                                                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I've been leaving the TV switched on to Baseball a lot lately, its really very good.
                                                                                                                  I know very little about the teams or players but on a play by play level its very watchable.
                                                                                                                  been to a couple of games and similar rhythm to cricket

which is obv. all good as a spectator as you can pop off for food\beers etc for an hour, come back and not much has happened

Comment

been to a couple of games and similar rhythm to cricket

which is obv. all good as a spectator as you can pop off for food\beers etc for an hour, come back and not much has happened
                                                                                                                    Trip to Oz for the 2015 WC Raoul? What you reckon?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Trip to Oz for the 2015 WC Raoul? What you reckon?
                                                                                                                      Jesus, don't be giving me ideas - sister has a beautiful house overlooking the Derwent too (Tasmania). Definitely a runner with sick amount of airmiles too....

might need Kayroo to introduce me to a good divorce lawyer first

Comment

Jesus, don't be giving me ideas - sister has a beautiful house overlooking the Derwent too (Tasmania). Definitely a runner with sick amount of airmiles too....

might need Kayroo to introduce me to a good divorce lawyer first
                                                                                                                        The seed is planted....

Comment

On that 4 rooms AJ was talking about seller is offered a roll of the dice 1,2,3 you sell me the table for nothing throw a 4 Buyer pays 40K a 5 50K 6 60K he won't gamble refuses 27K when he was hoping to get 20 and goes home with nothing

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X