• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    it does seem to provoke people alright

cunt

Comment

getting back to tennis\gambooling - Nadal is to have an MRI today on his foot

he didn't seem in much discomfort after the injury yesterday and played reasonably close to 100% to beat an excellent Del Potro. Plus he's made of titanium anyway.
      Can be backed at 4/1 on Betfair. Obvious back-to-lay opportunity? He'll dispose of Fish and Murray with ease.

thoughts from our tennis experts?*

*does not include The Hurricane
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

thanks for that BK, your right btw, it is a brutal application. The hardware though that takes the fingerprints is fab tho. We changed to a system that read palm prints, and the application was superb, did everything we wanted, all kinds of reports etc. Only snag was the bloody machine didnt work lol So i am stuck with this hardware and accompanying software. Our sage system dynamically updates itself based on spreadsheets from various different machines and reports, so i was thinking something similar would be possible for this.

Will stand ye a pint of carrot juice for your efforts :P
        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

yeah, you've just got a murderer representing you instead

well done
          quoted because I can't do thanks on the phone.
          thanks
          Lol Kerry voters.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

he didn't seem in much discomfort after the injury yesterday and played reasonably close to 100% to beat an excellent Del Potro. Plus he's made of titanium anyway.
            Can be backed at 4/1 on Betfair. Obvious back-to-lay opportunity? He'll dispose of Fish and Murray with ease.

The Nadal/Sharapova double is as close to free money as it is possible to be involving people hitting little green balls over a net with a bat

Comment

thinking of hoping on the twitter bandwagon - Im not sure if I really get it but it seems to be the done thing these days

Comment

<3 Tim Minchin!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  thanks
                  Lol Kerry voters.
                  lol HTC

Comment

thanks
                    Lol Kerry voters.
                    SF really only made ground in Kerry North when drugs/anti social problems started to rise dramatically in the town (same as most towns in Ireland I would imagine). A lot of politicians took their eye of the ball on this issue and continued to concentrate on the 'normal' issues (medical cards, roads, pot holes, ). About 4 years back my sister was at a meeting dealing with drugs in Tralee. Ferris was the only politician who turned up and he made mince meat out of the guards who were in attendance.

I am not a SF supporter or voter but I can easily empathise with those who do vote for them. I'd say there isn't a harder working party on the ground.

Comment

Can someone please change the title of Bubblekings fitness log from Preech tp preach. Tilts me everytime I see it on the front page list of recently active threads.

Comment

Nadal looks like a smashing bet to me.His previous match v Gilles Muller was even more impressive imo.Both players were very Impressive in the opening two sets but Nadal looked to be more on the back foot.He got both sets to the tiebreak and won both which deflated Muller and he then won the third easily.

Comment

MRI reveals no serious damage and can train today

Betfair price obviously gone now, I will accept commission in alcohol form

Comment

All knowing BBV, can anybody explain the following to me?
                            This is taken from an article i'm reading and I can't quite get my head around it:
                            "wage bargaining ensures the competitiveness of the tradable goods sector, as the non-tradable goods sector cannot perform a lead role in determining wages without directly influencing wage levels in the tradable goods sector, thus increasing a nation’s competitiveness"

If anybody could think of an example of this in play it would be most helpful.
                            Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

yeah, you've just got a murderer representing you instead

well done
                              I presume this is Ferris you are talking about? Who did he murder?
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Can we ever have any sort of discussion of politics in the BBV without "BUT THE SHINNERS RARGH RARGH RARGH HULK SMASH"?
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Dammit Bubbleking, I was going to do the 'stand on the goalposts' thread over there next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                    Dammit Bubbleking, I was going to do the 'stand on the goalposts' thread over there next week.
                                    I was bored

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Advanced previews tonight then general release tomorrow

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                          Can someone please change the title of Bubblekings fitness log from Preech tp preach. Tilts me everytime I see it on the front page list of recently active threads.
                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            The SF posts really are the height of dumbness, but you're never going to persuade some people that people are allowed to change
                                            leopards spots etc.

And no zod we can't as long as people are dumb enough to vote for a gang of fascist murderers there will be dissenting voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                              All knowing BBV, can anybody explain the following to me?
                                              This is taken from an article i'm reading and I can't quite get my head around it:
                                              "wage bargaining ensures the competitiveness of the tradable goods sector, as the non-tradable goods sector cannot perform a lead role in determining wages without directly influencing wage levels in the tradable goods sector, thus increasing a nation’s competitiveness"

If anybody could think of an example of this in play it would be most helpful.
                                              It means that average white collar job salary will be higher than average blue collar job salary. If a country has a higher level of tradable goods (blue collar) versus non tradable goods (white collar) but the blue collar trade bodies use the white colar average, it makes the country "uncompetitive" for companies to invest in.

This isn't necessarily 100% always right.

Comment

leopards spots etc.

And no zod we can't as long as people are dumb enough to vote for a gang of fascist murderers there will be dissenting voices.
                                                I have no problem with SF being brought up when it's applicable to the issue being discussed, but what exactly has SF to do with Jackie Healey Rae's office using 2.5k of tax payers money on premium rate phone lines to win Michael a celebrity survival program?

Comment

leopards spots etc.

You giving out about Fine Gael now?
                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Seriously, Strewelpeter, I enjoy our political discussions but you're turning into that woman from Fr. Ted who shouts "I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I CAN HAVE A GO AT THE GREEKS!"

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                      I have no problem with SF being brought up when it's applicable to the issue being discussed, but what exactly has SF to do with Jackie Healey Rae's office using 2.5k of tax payers money on premium rate phone lines to win Michael a celebrity survival program?
                                                      the point was being made about mhr being a benign clown compared to the gun runner and close personal friend of garda murderers Martin Ferris.

Comment

eagle eye has obviously upped the meds in the last few days

love that all his attempted trolling is being met by radio silence

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                          Seriously, Strewelpeter, I enjoy our political discussions but you're turning into that woman from Fr. Ted who shouts "I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS I CAN HAVE A GO AT THE GREEKS!"
                                                          that'd be me Ted

fucking Greeks

Comment

Sure they invented gayness....

Cheers zod for helping me out. Much appreciated.

Comment

eagle eye has obviously upped the meds in the last few days

love that all his attempted trolling is being met by radio silence
                                                              Who's trolling you or me? I asked you a question based on a comment you made about a murderer. But silence from you.

And the fascist comment must be a reference to Eoin O'Duffy.

Comment

live streaming from Athens

just saw a cop engulfed by a petrol bomb

Comment

Seriously kicking off over there.
                                                                  One the one hand our lack of action and protest about the state of the nation grates on me somewhat, at the same time I shudder to think what would happen if a mass protest happened in the city centre.
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

That Italia90poker always makes me laugh. Is the country that pathetic that we're still clinging on to a relatively successful world cup run 21 years ago to help sell a poker tourney
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      Seriously kicking off over there.
                                                                      One the one hand our lack of action and protest about the state of the nation grates on me somewhat, at the same time I shudder to think what would happen if a mass protest happened in the city centre.
                                                                      a few busloads of unionists would do it

Comment

Ship the first set

Comment

a few busloads of unionists would do it
                                                                          nah, they'll wear Rory Mc wigs and we'll love them

I just wonder if the protestors there are as ill informed as the ones here undoubtably would be.
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Gonna give this Pironkova chick a shot at 22/1 outright for an interest. Poor form up to Wimbledon this year but she seemed very much in control against Venus yesterday, not overawed by the occasion. Very sultry too and doesn't grunt
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

leopards spots etc.

Ironing.

You sound like you'd like to ban political parties that don't have the same agenda as you.Fascist sounding.

Dissent is fine,sneering at other voters not so much.The beauty of true democracy IMO.
                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

bah far too nice to be stuck in the lab Im going home

Comment

Just saw this from one of my mates on facebook and instantly thought "Wow, that's IPB bad"

Will never forget the bun I had in Fundoran...punbelievable...

Comment

Was about to say how come you aren't on here pimping that emerald origins thing, then I saw your sig.

What do you win?

Comment

leopards spots etc.

Much better to vote for lying theiving scumbags who can murder an entire country in one foul swoop

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                        lying theiving scumbags
                                                                                        now, now let's not bring Fianna Fail into this

Comment

Was about to say how come you aren't on here pimping that emerald origins thing, then I saw your sig.

What do you win?
                                                                                          Some sort of VIP Gold Card thing for Coppers.

I'm not sure exactly what it entitles me to but I'm sure every time I use it will be accompanied by me saying "like a boss"

Comment

The Hurricane wins one

wtf is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                              That Italia90poker always makes me laugh. Is the country that pathetic that we're still clinging on to a relatively successful world cup run 21 years ago to help sell a poker tourney
                                                                                              21 years ago. Jesus, way to make me feel old you fucker

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                  Some sort of VIP Gold Card thing for Coppers.

I'm not sure exactly what it entitles me to but I'm sure every time I use it will be accompanied by me saying "like a boss"
                                                                                                  I have a gold card which gets me +1 in for free and allows to skip the queue, curious as to what the extra VIP element does haha.

Comment

I have a gold card which gets me +1 in for free and allows to skip the queue, curious as to what the extra VIP element does haha.
                                                                                                    it reveals the location of the secret bar

Comment

The Hurricane wins one

wtf is going on?
                                                                                                      Not there yet..
                                                                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Mad Marion has the Big Heart

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                          Not there yet..
                                                                                                          that was the purpose of my post

3 match points thrown away ffs

Comment

The Hurricane wins one

wtf is going on?
                                                                                                            Go fuck yourself

Comment

Hmm, that sounds like it's probably what it is...

Good enough

Comment

heart transplant from Bartoli to Wozinacki would be ideal imo

Comment

Woodstown beach with a couple of cold ones,who needs foreign hols? Great week to visit Waterford btw,Tall Ships and associated events start Thursday.

This is just taken from my phone but one of the Tall Ships is coming up the Estuary in the background.I'd say Tyler's position of ace photographer is safe.

Last edited by Icarus152; 28-06-11, 14:24.
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

El Stuntman will pay for this

Comment

Great stuff from Bartoli in fairness. What a battler.

Comment

Lisicki gets added to the bottler list

go Bartoli you big-hearted nutcase

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                                          El Stuntman will pay for this
                                                                                                                          it's my revenge for Wozza

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X