This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
    In a similar vein, I got into this band recently, they are really cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSRlzIgOSRw
    That is really cool, ty.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Steelers should sit Ben for the rest of the game. No good can come of him continuing to be out there.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Rofls-berger.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
          i just dont unerstand it.. like its that interesting ads get more airtime when its on
          Don't watch it then. Simples
          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            The real weakness of Sky's coverage year in, year out is their inability / unwillingness to change off a dead rubber like this. Game is over as a contest, there are other close games being played. Would really behoove them to switch over imo.
            I think they used to be able to change games, but the current TV deal they have is much more limited.

Comment

No, but I'm sure you'll be part of large groups that are fundamentally wrong on stuff again in the future.

-------------------------------------------------

tbh

Comment

The real weakness of Sky's coverage year in, year out is their inability / unwillingness to change off a dead rubber like this. Game is over as a contest, there are other close games being played. Would really behoove them to switch over imo.

My guess is they are not allowed do this.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better for you handegg fans to watch american streams if you don't like skys coverage?

Is there an american equivalent of LOF?
                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

firstrowsports.eu

best site for streaming NFL imo

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                      Wouldn't it be better for you handegg fans to watch american streams if you don't like skys coverage?

Is there an american equivalent of LOF?
                      I like their coverage so fine for me

Are Ch4 showing the late matches this year? edit - they are Jets Cowboys tonight nice
                      Last edited by ghostface; 11-09-11, 19:43.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                          Don't watch it then. Simples
                          i dont

Comment

Comment

So So Sick.

Lewis is a beast.

Comment

Two Red Indians and an Irishman were walking through the woods.
                                All of a sudden one of the Red Indians ran up a hill to the mouth of a small cave.

'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' he called into the cave and listened closely until he heard an answering,
                                'Wooooo! Wooooo! Woooooo!
                                He then tore off his clothes and ran into the cave.

The Irishman was puzzled and asked the remaining Indian what it was all about,.
                                'Was the other Indian crazy or what?'

The Indian replied 'No, It is our custom during mating season when Indian men see cave, they shout
                                'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' into the opening. If they get an answer back, it means there's a beautiful squaw in there waiting for us.

Just then they came upon another cave.
                                The second Indian ran up to the cave, stopped, and shouted,
                                'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!'
                                Immediately, there was the answer.
                                'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' from deep inside.

He also tore off his clothes and ran into the opening.

The Irishman wandered around in the woods alone for a while, and then spied a third large cave.
                                As he looked in amazement at the size of the huge opening, he was thinking,
                                'Hoo, man! Look at the size of this cave! It is bigger than those the Indians found.
                                There must be some really big, fine women in this cave!'

He stood in front of the opening and shouted with all his might
                                'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' Like the others, he then heard an answering call, 'WOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO!'
                                With a gleam in his eye and a smile on his face, he raced into the cave,tearing off his clothes as he ran.

The following day, the headline of the local newspaper read...............

NAKED IRISHMAN RUN OVER BY TRAIN!!!

Comment

i dont
                                  if you dont watch it

i just dont unerstand it.. like its that interesting ads get more airtime when its on
                                  and dont understand it

am i the only 1 thinking american football is just rugby rejects with pussy pads??
                                  then your summary of it really carries no weight

Comment

Don't know what to say.. so will just say

Blaa Blaa Blaa

<-----------------

Comment

"Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

No, but I'm sure you'll be part of large groups that are fundamentally wrong on stuff again .
                                        There are times you make me seem humble and self-deprecating you know that?
                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

vikings v chargers best of the next games?

Comment

Titans somehow after coming back to being down only 2 points now.

Hasselbeck just trew a lightening bolt to Britt.

ONE TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                              Yeah. Interesting to see if the chargers can actually start playing ball from week 1 for a change.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

What is up with Roethelsberger?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                  There are times you make me seem humble and self-deprecating you know that?
                                                  I'm just too real Keith.

Comment

Giants / Redskins for me. You can't beat NFC East games for atmosphere and intensity.

Comment

Giants / Redskins for me. You can't beat NFC East games for atmosphere and intensity.
                                                      ah missed that one good call

Comment

McNabb sitting out for the vikings, fancy the Washington defence to put up a big show against the Giants and sneak the win.
                                                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

So much tension here...50 seconds to go. Bironas gonna have to kick one.

Comment

Hasselbeck just trows a fucking interception with 25 seconds left on clock, bironas could have gone for kick...fucking ugh

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                              Hasselbeck just trows a fucking interception with 25 seconds left on clock, bironas could have gone for kick...fucking ugh
                                                              Bironas can kick 70+ yard field goals now?

Comment

Bironas can kick 70+ yard field goals now?
                                                                I didnt phrase that right.

The final play was poor.. almost like a hail mary trow when he could have trown short and kick it over.

bad play in the end.

Comment

Deserves BBV love

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                    I didnt phrase that right.

The final play was poor.. almost like a hail mary trow when he could have trown short and kick it over.

bad Spelling in the end.
                                                                    H & H missing

Comment

For those of you not reading the Megatrons quite awsome rhyming staking thread, I have never heard the inevitability of losing a race with AK so eloquently put.

Originally posted by Zod

A pair of 8's he did show me, so I typed in I typed in "fucking blow me"
                                                                      I didn't need to see the flop turn river for me to know the score.
                                                                      627 made me shiver,, and the turn did not deliver,
                                                                      a fucking 4 upon the river, left my pride upon the floor
                                                                      there it lay, and nothing more.
                                                                      Well played Zod
                                                                      Full poem here.

Edit: gazumped by Megatron!

Comment

Lol Chargers special teams. Some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                          H & H missing
                                                                          liaeast of msiy woiirrriesg.

Comment

Dear Kidney.

Give the fuck up. Found out as expected.

Knows nothing about the game, is a man manager, and that is it.

Killing us. And the players joining him

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Finally got around to trying out a couple of these micro cameras

Image may be deceiving, the actual dimensions are 50mm*30mm*10mm, and it weighs about 15g. More info here: http://chucklohr.com/808/

The first vid is a #3 cam cost about €6 http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ef=oss_product

The second vid is from a #11 bought on ebay for about €30 http://www.ebay.ie/itm/150641503529?...84.m1439.l2649

808 micro cam #3, mounted on my helmet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYYepa9S9mw
                                                                              Really love these Collie, I've watched the second one over and over, what's the name of that piece of music? Shazam is no help

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                For those of you not reading the Megatrons quite awsome rhyming staking thread, I have never heard the inevitability of losing a race with AK so eloquently put.

Well played Zod
                                                                                Full poem here.

Edit: gazumped by Megatron!
                                                                                Good craic in that thread alright. Epic stuff from Zod

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  Dear Kidney.

Pfffffffffft your rhyming is pathetic Emmet

Comment

Palermo 4-3 Inter. Epic epic stuff. Serie A brilliant for excitement, any of the top 8 can beat each other on their day.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

I can't be having that bought pesto at all. Making your own is a bit expensive, probably about a fiver a jar if you use the very best ingredients but well worth it.
                                                                                      And feck eating it with pasta just get a nice fresh Blaa and dip away.

Made a yellow split pea Daal today, it was extraordinarly good. How am I ever going to stop being such a fat bastard when I'm such a great cook
                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                        Don't know what to say.. so will just say

Blaa Blaa Blaa
                                                                                        blaaaaaah blaaaaaah blaaaaaah

<-------------------
                                                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                          Palermo 4-3 Inter. Epic epic stuff. Serie A brilliant for excitement, any of the top 8 can beat each other on their day.
                                                                                          good stuff, it was 2 2 when I started typing that post

Comment

Dear Kidney.

This really isn't a go at you Emmet as you clearly know more about rugby than me but I always find it fascinating that people can make these sort of statements, myself included, to the effect of "I know that he has won Heineken Cups, Magners Leagues and the first Grand Slam in 61 years but I know more about this than he does and I'm telling you, Kidney should go now."

To be fair almost all fan comment on any sport where the criticism is based on their experience and what they think a team/manager/coach should do -v- the experience of a coach at the top of the game and their course of action is more or less de facto moronic but sure, isn't that what sport is all about?

Comment

Hey could someone tell me who won the match that was on today???

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                Really love these Collie, I've watched the second one over and over, what's the name of that piece of music? Shazam is no help
                                                                                                Fucked if I know. It was the only piece I could find on youtube that was over 13 minutes long

Edit: Turns out it's a version of La Traviata

Last edited by ComradeCollie; 11-09-11, 21:03.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                  The teams with the highest scores won them all.

Comment

The teams with the highest scores won them all.
                                                                                                    Not in the walker cup games
                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      This really isn't a go at you Emmet as you clearly know more about rugby than me but I always find it fascinating that people can make these sort of statements, myself included, to the effect of "I know that he has won Heineken Cups, Magners Leagues and the first Grand Slam in 61 years but I know more about this than he does and I'm telling you, Kidney should go now."

To be fair almost all fan comment on any sport where the criticism is based on their experience and what they think a team/manager/coach should do -v- the experience of a coach at the top of the game and their course of action is more or less de facto moronic but sure, isn't that what sport is all about?
                                                                                                      Thing is though, this isn't a knee jerk reaction!

The guy has managed to blunt europe's best backline to the point of incompetency.
                                                                                                      A lot of the blame lies with gaffney, but kidney makes the final call and should be embarrased by how bad we've been for two years...

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                                                                                        Birmingham City 3 - 0 Millwall

Comment

Thing is though, this isn't a knee jerk reaction!

The guy has managed to blunt europe's best backline to the point of incompetency.
                                                                                                          A lot of the blame lies with gaffney, but kidney makes the final call and should be embarrased by how bad we've been for two years...
                                                                                                          I'm really not arguing with the content of what you're saying, rather marveling at how regularly we make these sorts of statements as sports fans. Next week I'll become the maddening arsehole in chief about the all Ireland final (Keane will assist).

I'm as guilty as anyone it's just amazing to me how we can do it is all.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                            Fucked if I know. It was the only piece I could find on youtube that was over 13 minutes long

Edit: Turns out it's a version of La Traviata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDo8I...eature=related
                                                                                                            Cool, thanks dude

Comment

Verdi wrote fucking everything.
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

someone better be careful, or a game of football might break out in the middle of all these adverts.
                                                                                                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                  Verdi wrote fucking everything.
                                                                                                                  He didn't write a farewell to arms

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    someone better be careful, or a game of football might break out in the middle of all these adverts.
                                                                                                                    Look, the only problem with American Football is that the Americans invented it
                                                                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                      Brilliant!

WP Zod

Comment

Puccini > Verdi aniec

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 11-09-11, 21:28.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X