Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've posted some of this girl's stuff a while back, she's awesome, can't believe she's still relatively unknown, this tune was played while we were waiting for Seasick Steve to come on in Marlay pk, every single head around me was nodding to this rhythmic beat... if possible, up that bass.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

hi lazare where have ya been?

your dad put some old pics on FB lately , one in particular that I would love to post here, you are the spit of him, can I ? lol
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
        hi lazare where have ya been?

your dad put some old pics on FB lately , one in particular that I would love to post here, you are the spit of him, can I ? lol
        lol, I'll kill him, plz don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          lol, I'll kill him, plz don't.
          please its a really cool pic!!! the resemblance is unreal!!
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

please its a really cool pic!!! the resemblance is unreal!!
            The one of my Da? Don't tell him he's the image of me, you'll give him a big head.

Comment

The one of my Da? Don't tell him he's the image of me, you'll give him a big head.
              let me post it please!!!!
              Her sky-ness
              © 5starpool

Comment

oh dear Scotland

nice try Lasare

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                  Dublin nowadays. Annoying people in person instead
                  Since when are you in Dublin? Where you based?

Dexter
                  House
                  It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                  How I met your mother(some hate it)
                  The Mighty Boosh
                  Entourage
                  Not really a fan of Dexter.Not sure I can take Hugh Laurie seriously in a non-Prince-George role. Don't know what It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is but will check it out. Mighty Boosh, good shout. Entourage, gave up on it in season 6. HIMYM wouldn't be my cup of joe.

Comment

Dublin nowadays. Annoying people in person instead
                    Since when are you in Dublin? Where you based?

Dexter
                    House
                    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                    How I met your mother(some hate it)
                    The Mighty Boosh
                    Entourage
                    Not really a fan of Dexter.Not sure I can take Hugh Laurie seriously in a non-Prince-George role. Don't know what It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is but will check it out. Mighty Boosh, good shout. Entourage, gave up on it in season 6 but I suppose it's worth its place on the list. HIMYM wouldn't be my cup of joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                      oh dear Scotland

nice try Lasare
                      Romanians with the wind behind them in the 2nd half, could make it interesting. Their pack has been impressive.
                      ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

let me post it please!!!!
                        I don't mind, but I'm guessing only two people will care. Me and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post

nice try Lasare

Did I score?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            Lol @ celtic poker players well one in particular so far
                            The boyos got the last laugh anyway watching me exit with my 16bb shove and turning over 2 7 only to be shown the mighty 7 8. The clown who then proceeded to say " youve been watching to much poker on tv " was lucky i dont react badly.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                              Romanians with the wind behind them in the 2nd half, could make it interesting. Their pack has been impressive.
                              aye

their kicking is abysmal though

what a shock that would be, a new low for the Scots, now I'm getting worried about the Italians, I hope these countries don't start performing like their soccer counterparts.

Comment

Did I score?
                                yep, a score is a score WP

Comment

Spent about three quarters of an hour writing an epic (if I do say so) TR in the UKIPT thread only to accidentally delete two thirds of it after it had been up for about ten minutes. fml

EDIT: if any of the mods are online and can revert the post to before I deleted most of it I'd be obliged, it was impressively grandiloquent IMO
                                  Last edited by Keane; 10-09-11, 02:15.

Comment

Romania HC bet looking good.
                                    9k post.

Last edited by Emmet; 10-09-11, 02:00.

Comment

Hit the greatest golf shot of my life today, out of the Hazard 200 yrds to 10 feet from the flag, LOL'd at for trying it, then 3 open mouthed golfers applauded. *proud* 5 wood so it was.

Comment

fluke obv

Comment

Lad jumped in the canal as we were sitting there earlier. Right at Portobello about an hour ago.

He said to one of the girls "I bet you I'll jump in the canal". We told him to cop on, he was in his late 30s and the place is filthy.

He turns to me "I bet you're not from the Liberties so!"
                                          me - "Yeah, you're right, just next door in Kimmage though"

He obviously saw this as some sort of pissing competition. So proceded to strip to his boxers, climb onto the Loch at Portobello bridge and jump into the water.

"It's Gorgeous, get in!"

- It's good to be home

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

fluke obv
                                              so was your try

Comment

one time Romania. Epic if they can snatch this

Comment

fuck the bbv curse

Comment

Hamish Van Helsing to the rescue.

Comment

+37 HC Lols...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        Romania HC bet looking good.
                                                        I also got on it but I unfortunately doubled it with Argentina plus 12 which I'm now fairly confident won't come good. You seem to know your rugby, what do you reckon? am I fucked? I'm no expert but all I can see is a comfortable England win, dunno what I was thinking.

Comment

One of the things that pisses me off about rugby is that a clearly competitive (if currently limited) team like Romania will be sent back under their rock in 3 weeks time, never to be heard of until the next World Cup in 2015.

Think how much they'd benefit if Ireland, England and Wales committed to playing 1 test match in Romania each year instead of an autumn Intenational against a touring Southern Hemisphere side.
                                                          Or if the 6 Nations had a clearly defined promotion/relegation between the top 6 and the 'B' Division, even a play-off.

But money speaks, and sadly Romania bring none of it to the table - A Test Match versus South Africa is more valuable than a trip to Bucharest, and a guaranteed sellout 6N match v Scotland is worth just too much to the other associations for them to be willing to risk a promotion/relegation system.
                                                          Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 10-09-11, 03:18.

Comment

I've posted some of this girl's stuff a while back, she's awesome, can't believe she's still relatively unknown, this tune was played while we were waiting for Seasick Steve to come on in Marlay pk, every single head around me was nodding to this rhythmic beat... if possible, up that bass.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQz2IwIMag
                                                            In a similar vein, I got into this band recently, they are really cool.

Comment

Japan giving France a run here. Only 4 points in it with 20 minutes to go. Japan look much like the side to win it in the 2nd half. So many mistakes from France.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                Japan giving France a run here. Only 4 points in it with 20 minutes to go. Japan look much like the side to win it in the 2nd half. So many mistakes from France.
                                                                Really entertaining game. Glad we pulled it together for the last 15. Japan played some great rugby.

Comment

Fantastic rugby from the "Japan" team.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                    Yock.
                                                                    Presume you mean Yuck.
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Fuck me the Argies look fired up here.
                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                        The top 8 nations have depowered in the pursuit of a faster running game. This has lead to more exciting games at the top level but it also means the so called lesser nations are going to be able to compete as something closer to physical equals at this RWC. That Japanese performance was heart warming stuff.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                          Fantastic rugby from the "Japan" team.
                                                                          There are very few "pure" teams at the RWC and I'd prefer to see the likes of Japan picking up some players then England or New Zealand.
                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Anyone got a stream for the England game?

Comment

If you're going to dress like NZ at least attempt to play with a bit of style Numbers seem to be falling off a few jerseys too.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                                Anyone got a stream for the England game?
                                                                                +1 please.

Comment

Argentina have come to play. Looked super pumped up during the anthems and are taking England on physically and winning so far. Need to kick their penalties though. Three kickable opportunities wasted already.
                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Come on ref, yellow card at some point!!
                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                      Argentina have come to play. Looked super pumped up during the anthems and are taking England on physically and winning so far. Need to kick their penalties though. Three kickable opportunities wasted already.
                                                                                      They need to get a decent lead as they will definitely tire in the second half.

Tasty game for the physical purist though!!

Comment

Argies bringing some massive hits to this game.
                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Please don't let England win this game, of all games. A loss here would be such a devastating psychological blow. The Argentinians have come to fight and play MANBALL.

Comment

Uggh great game till now, with Phillipe gone its all gonna be downhill from here.

Edit: LOL Wilkinson
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Come on ref, yellow card at some point!!
                                                                                              +1

England's infringements at the breakdown are just ridiculous. FWIW I think it's being over officiated but still, either he puts someone in the bin or he let's it go altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                Tasty game for the physical purist though!!
                                                                                                Best half hour of rugby I've watched in a while imo. Get that fancy, passing back play and stick it!

Comment

This works:

Comment

Time after time the English ball carrier is getting absolutely buried. Great stuff.

Comment

Justice!

Comment

That was a sad story Danny, sorry to hear about the death of your mate. You are lucky to be alive and I can understand his fathers comment to you as you were damn lucky.

I hate it when people speed, there is just no need. That and drunk driving are my pet hates.

I was working with a girl when I was 21. Her sister went out with her best mate and two other friends to celebrate her best mate passing her driving test. Speeding and careered off the road and hit a tree. My work mates sister was the only one to survive the crash. 3 Young girls gone in a flash. She had only passed her test that morning.

Her sister could not get over the fact she survived and wished herself dead for many years afterwards from the guilt. She wasn't driving so there was no need. But her close knit friend group was destroyed in a flash.

they were all about 18.

Comment

Best half hour of rugby I've watched in a while imo. Get that fancy, passing back play and stick it!
                                                                                                          Time after time the English ball carrier is getting absolutely buried. Great stuff.
                                                                                                          Bad Rugby is great

Comment

Argentina play the game the way it should be played. A joy to watch - sheer heart and determination. Unfortunately they needed to score more points and will be left to rue that at game's end.

Comment

Maybe someone with more experience of the game can clarify something but surely a player of Courtney Lawes' ability shouldn't be so late to so many tackles which conveniently take out Argentinian players?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                Maybe someone with more experience of the game can clarify something but surely a player of Courtney Lawes' ability shouldn't be so late to so many tackles which conveniently take out Argentinian players?
                                                                                                                Yeah he was late in the tackle to have Tiesi taken off injured and then dropped both knees at Ledesma's head. Surely he should have been binned.

Comment

very haphazard looking pre kick routine from Rodriguiz
                                                                                                                  2/6 sigh!

Comment

I actually think if Argentina could get the lead out to 9 points they could win this...

Comment

England have been destroyed, and they're still going to win because Argentina can't kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                        I think the late tackle was just a little late and in real time not too bad. The other one was cynical but there is plenty of that going on in this game!

Comment

Standard of kicking from both teams has been pathetic, Wilkinson missing three penalties in a row and missing touch with a penalty, the Argintinian lad looks like they're giving him a go at them for the craic.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X