X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
    Hearts fan cleared of assault on Celtic manager Lennon

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1WdGOjzlh

I cannot understand how the verdict is "not proven". I saw it we all saw it, at the very least it was an attempted attack so there should be some punishment for this. Would like to hear Kayroo's take on this one. Does it mean if the person attacked is capable of "fighting" off the attack that the person gets away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
      10m is about all he's worth given age, his injury record and Arsenals injury record and supposed awful medical staff that are a huge cause for the latter. Surprised Everton didn't take that.
      Yeah totally agree that would be his worth alright, some balls them turning it down given the financial difficulties they are in.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Ship Stoke offer...

Man the job is so right. Though Stoke is a hole
        Missed this first time round that's excellent man good luck on whatever you choose.

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
        Shameless brag: The other half bought me a watch as a birthday/graduation/starting work present, quite the beaut

http://www.rocks.ie/t014-427-11-051-01.html
        Nice
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Prob posted over weekend, rugbly league try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMIkVTOpoBo&feature=aso
          I was watching the game Saturday morning in my usual half asleep stupor and could only think how the fuck did he do that and how the fuck did the bulldogs win that game?

Comment

John mullane nice honest fella but wouldnt be a fan of him as a tv pundit he doesnt seem comfortable.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Anyone got a link to that article on Redknapp that was posted yest? Cheers.

Comment

Ordered a take away online and the session time out before I could complete it so I re submitted it but forgot to change the delivery address from my card's billing address(folk's place.) to my rented abode.

Got a call then from a confused Italian chap who sounds slightly irate and aggrieved having traveled a few miles out the sticks where his sat nav is obsoleted. Send him back in to town and have a few quid tip to give him. He arrives at the door, throws a smug yet dirty look at me and lobs the food to me before darting back to his car so no chance I could offer the tip.

Now do I ring the take away and complain that it was cold...?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                  Anyone got a link to that article on Redknapp that was posted yest? Cheers.

Comment

I wish Arsenal would put pen to paper on this Mertesacker deal

Comment

anyone here use f.lux?

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                        John mullane nice honest fella but wouldnt be a fan of him as a tv pundit he doesnt seem comfortable.
                        I'd hardly call him a nice fella but at least he never said holocaust or that anyone would be raped.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                          I cannot understand how the verdict is "not proven". I saw it we all saw it, at the very least it was an attempted attack so there should be some punishment for this. Would like to hear Kayroo's take on this one. Does it mean if the person attacked is capable of "fighting" off the attack that the person gets away with it.
                          The charge "accused of a sectarian attack", wasn't proved, from watching it on tv you can't say it was a sectarian attack. An attack yes, but a sectairan attack?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                            Ordered a take away online and the session time out before I could complete it so I re submitted it but forgot to change the delivery address from my card's billing address(folk's place.) to my rented abode.

Got a call then from a confused Italian chap who sounds slightly irate and aggrieved having traveled a few miles out the sticks where his sat nav is obsoleted. Send him back in to town and have a few quid tip to give him. He arrives at the door, throws a smug yet dirty look at me and lobs the food to me before darting back to his car so no chance I could offer the tip.

Now do I ring the take away and complain that it was cold...?
                            I reckon he wiped his nob on your chips

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              I wish Arsenal would put pen to paper on this Mertesacker deal
                              He thanked everyone on his personal site and said he signed a 4 year deal.

Last edited by Percy007; 31-08-11, 19:46.

Comment

Remember Rasta posting about his bee trouble the other day leave it like that and he could end up like this

Comment

Some HBO news

HBO has placed a pilot order for “Da Brick,” loosely based on Mike Tyson’s early life. It will be produced by “Entourage” creator Doug Ellin, and Spike Lee will direct the pilot. More from Deadline:

Set in current-day Newark, NJ, nicknamed “brick city,” Da Brick is described as a contemporary exploration of what it means to be a young, black man in supposedly post-racial America and is loosely inspired by aspects of Tyson’s youth. Search is under way for an young black actor to play the lead.

Comment

I reckon he wiped his nob on your chips
                                    Yeah my brother said he'd probably have tea bagged the curry sauce in that scenario.

Comment

Cahill is off according to 'arry on SSN

Yossi tweeted he's close to signing for Arsenal.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        anyone here use f.lux?
                                        Yea, very happy with it.

Comment

Wow Harry says Spurs turned down £40mill for Modric

Comment

LOL Frinpong's twitter image

Comment

Talks back on between Arse and Arteta

Comment

Crazy Italians.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                  Wow Harry says Spurs turned down £40mill for Modric
                                                  Whoever at that club decided it was a good idea to turn down 40 million for Modric should be out of a job in the morning

Comment

Surprised Spurs don't £40m for Modric. Not like they need him to help qualify for CL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      Cahill is off according to 'arry on SSN
                                                      Cahill hoping to sign for Arsenal for free in a season or something? Fcuk you then you lousy cnut, hope Arsene makes you rim him on a bi-daily basis.

I'm not so much annoyed at dropping €100 but I spent about 20 mins trying to money on PP for it as I was busto on it, had funded another account with my Moneybookers loots on Sunday, and then the expiry date on the Visa card I had reg'ed on PP expired this month and I couldn't understand why it was being declined, had to phone Visa to find it out.

In summary, fcuk you Gary Cahill, I hope you stay at Bolton for the rest of your career and make Steve Bull look like a journeyman.

/tilt post

edit: solid 2k milestone post
                                                      Last edited by hotspur; 31-08-11, 20:32.

Comment

Some great stuff on twitter. Jack just as involved as the fans in the transfers

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere
                                                        Disagree with Ian Dowie..do you want Arsenal to buy Messi? Benayoun will create and score goals for us #justsayin
                                                        ARTETA back on! Come on you Gooners!
                                                        Babel with this beauty

RyanBabel Ryan Babel
                                                        My helicopter is still in the air ...
                                                        Opr

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

In summary, fcuk you Gary Cahill, I hope you stay at Bolton for the rest of your career and make Steve Bull look like a journeyman.
                                                          Steve Bull was a journeyman although you may be using a different interpretation of the word than me

Comment

football_shorts
                                                            Bill Kenwright has pledged to refund any fans who have bought new Everton shirts with Beckford on the back, this could cost the him upto £80

Comment

I fucking heart Pulis. 20 million to spend, maybe mix it up and sign a few players with finesse and some natural footballing ability for a change, nah I'll just sign the prems tallest player Crouch and arguably the prems strongest player Palacious instead. Some things never change
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

I fucking heart Pulis. 20 million to spend, maybe mix it up and sign a few players with finesse and some natural footballing ability for a change, nah I'll just sign the prems tallest player Crouch and arguably the prems strongest player Palacious instead. Some things never change
                                                                WE ARE STOKE

Comment

WTF is it with those mongs that hang around behind the camera man all day at the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                    Just pulled the trigger in PP for Cahill to go to Spurs if anyone wants to follow. Been talking with his representatives all day and Bassong is now moving to QPR which means we must be very confident of wrapping up Cahill.
                                                                    Ruh-roh

Comment

there were reports of a world class defender spotted at Villa Park but I can officially reveal its only Hutton dressed as Lahm

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                        Steve Bull was a journeyman although you may be using a different interpretation of the word than me
                                                                        My sentence wouldn't make any sense if I thought Steve Bull was a journeyman. I said make him look like one. Similar to the way Ken Doherty made Steve Davis look like a fascinating personality.

Comment

Kids should be in bed at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                            Hitch, id buy you a crepe in Lemon as a bribe to take me in for a look around. I remember a talking history (newstalk podcast thingy) from a few years back that said this was one of the best buildings in Dublin. Dont think id have the stones to rock up solo and fake a secret handshake. Make it happen?
                                                                            Not looking to screw Michael out of a crepe but if anyone wants to go tmrw night I have a suggestion. Come along at 8 pm and attend the Eblana toastmasters first meeting of the new season. Attending as a guest is free and there will be a number of new guests given that we are restarting after the summer break, and you can check out the rest of the grand lodge during our break in the meeting. Two poker players aready in the club!

I think Ionapaul was looking for headsup on when we were starting back so this is for you as well Paul. We have a former fair city scriptwriter from new york giving a speech tmrw (i will be evaluating his speech on the night) so that could be funny.
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Footballs gonna football

and

transfers gonna transfer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                  WE ARE STOKE
                                                                                  Truly jealous that you get to inhabit that fine City.

You can only hope Abby Clancy will share your local boozer, maybe she's still looking for revenge sex on Crouchy.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

anyone here use f.lux?
                                                                                    First thing I'd download if I got a new computer.

Comment

the prems tallest player Crouch
                                                                                      A title he now shares with Sebastian Coates!
                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Redknapp confirmed that Spurs turned down £40m for Modric. Think I would have preferred the cash. Chelski should really have bid that amount 2 weeks ago or offered some combo of Drogba/Essien/Sturridge/Mikel and cash to make it happen.

Comment

anyone here use f.lux?
                                                                                          Hmmm, looks interesting. Just gave it a download, hoping it'll help with my sleeping
                                                                                          "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                              Redknapp confirmed that Spurs turned down £40m for Modric. Think I would have preferred the cash. Chelski should really have bid that amount 2 weeks ago or offered some combo of Drogba/Essien/Sturridge/Mikel and cash to make it happen.
                                                                                              Turning down 40mil for modric is like burning money IMO.

The funniest #DeadLineDay joke I got today was #Kaka to spurs haha #beserious

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                there were reports of a world class defender spotted at Villa Park but I can officially reveal its only Hutton dressed as Lahm
                                                                                                At least we managed to sabotage a team on transfer day. Hutton is one of the worst defenders I have ever witnessed. And we paid £9m for him, on the back of keeping clean sheets against Clydebank and the boys. Every game I have seen him play for Spurs he has been destroyed by whatever left midfielder happened to against him. With Bale we have basically sold Hutton to Villa for £Xm and 6 points per season

Comment

Liverpool fans seem to be bigger mongs than Arsenal fans

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                    Unpossible

Comment

Any more players in Arsenal shirts? Less than an hour to go!

Comment

Bellamy a Liverpool player.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                                          Unpossible
                                                                                                          Spuds need to get the finger out bro. 48 minutes and nothing doing....

Comment

You hear the lad in the background at the Emirates??? " Im not even an Arsenal fan" Wtf he doing there then?

Comment

Any more players in Arsenal shirts? Less than an hour to go!
                                                                                                              Plays in his bare feet. - fuckin' hard man IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                You hear the lad in the background at the Emirates??? " Im not even an Arsenal fan" Wtf he doing there then?
                                                                                                                Pick-pocketing

Comment

Dowie on Moyes:

"I think he's one of the best managers in the premier league if not the one of the best managers"
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Spuds need to get the finger out bro. 48 minutes and nothing doing....
                                                                                                                      There is a massive amount done, Bently gone to the Hammers, Hutton gone to Villa, Crouch gone to Stoke, Palacios gone to Stoke also. Here's hoping the Jermaine Penas moves to Villa also to completely scuttle their season.

I still think there is a deal to be done on a player coming in, most likely Cahill with a wrangle going on over terms at the moment imo.

As an aside, I see former Arsenal and Spurs midfielder Rohan Ricketts joined Shamrock Rovers today.

Comment

channel 5 very good, justin lee collins living in vegas!
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

guaranteed european football

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X