Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working at a beach party tonight in Milltown Kildare, place is gonna be full of bikini clad women, can't wait

Had the maddest thing happen last night in work. There was this stunning looking 19 year old girl, she had just turned 19 at midnight so naturally was celebrating, hitting shots and what not.

I asked her was she getting anything nice for her birthday, and she says 'my boyfriend got me a tatoo'.

'Give us a look' I said quite innocently obv assuming it was on her back or something.

She pulls her mini skirt above her waist and pulls her red panties to the side to show me this tatoo one inch away from her fanny. I almost had a heart attack.

I've no idea what the tattoo looked like.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

What you doing Laz, barman, bouncer or some such?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Insert Coin ->
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Lounge singer.

Comment

NSFW

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
              NSFW

SPOILER
              I lol'd

Comment

any interst in beer at some stage next month?

Comment

Me a bouncer, lol, you have seen the size of me?

Barman
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

The GAA (or maybe its the TV companies) mess up every year with the games they choose to show.
                    We get to see about 80% of the anaemic Leinster quarter final, Connacht SemiFinal provincial borefests.

Yet there was 8 win or bust qualifiers yesterday, loads of them interesting games and only one was televised.

Comment

Worked at a wedding in a marquee on an island last night. It was full of hot Spanish wimins looking for their own dreamy Irish man...

Number of fannies seen: 0
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Me a bouncer, lol, you have seen the size of me?

Barman
                        you could be the skinny head bouncer that stands over the others saying "ok lads, I think you've kicked him enough"

Comment

Update from colombia, actually love this place, ended up going on the beer in the slums again, played some crazy game where you throw a rock at a board with clay in it, it has targets which explode if you hit them,genius idea tbh. my mate was the first white girl ever in the place, they bring you out a crate of beers and a bottle opener and you work away yourself. the toilet is in the middle of the room,much hilarity ensued. then went to bogota's version of coppers, full of locals, bottles of rum for 13 quid and loads of salsa. a 40yr old colombian woman said that the gringo can dance. all in all a great day/night.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                            any interst in beer at some stage next month?
                            Yessir.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              The GAA (or maybe its the TV companies) mess up every year with the games they choose to show.
                              We get to see about 80% of the anaemic Leinster quarter final, Connacht SemiFinal provincial borefests.

Yet there was 8 win or bust qualifiers yesterday, loads of them interesting games and only one was televised.
                              +1, they insist on showing the same perceived "big games" every year, oblivious to the fact that 90% of people not sick of seeing Galway and Mayo trying to bore each other into submission will be at the game, while you have so many interesting ties going on that are ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                Well done, good call.
                                Cheers, I could explain it in detail later if you're interested and people wouldn't just think it's aftertiming!

Comment

Anyone have a golf link?. Garcia and Larazabal in a playoff.

Comment

commentators fucking tilting.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                      Anyone have a golf link?. Garcia and Larazabal in a playoff.

Garcia playing here but only on the 14th...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        PS Fk Off Jo Whiley....and the Cnt with the Beard and Hat.
                                        Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        Hate the BBC2 guys trying to out cool each other about who they've seen
                                        Jesus it gets worse

The presenters really do ruin BBC outside broadcasts

On the radio, daddies little girl radio presenters kissing the arses of people called Tarquin about "how they really get Glastonbury" after they tell their "after our gig, I got a bit wet amongst hoi polloi" story

play a snippet of a song

followed by the next call and response of a band telling their standing in mud story...

BBC really has disappeared up it's own arse

angry music section of the hard-drive here I come

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4da777390d021

Garcia playing here but only on the 14th...
                                          Thats not live. Thats sometime during rd4.

Comment

O'Gara is going to get sent off at this rate, think a change is needed. Did play a great ball to Connelly for a goal chance. Brogans on song. Someone needs to stop Doyle at midfield tho

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                              Cheers, I could explain it in detail later if you're interested and people wouldn't just think it's aftertiming!
                                              You're up in the movie thread Keane

Comment

Kildare's forward line without Doyle looks very lightweight.

That sub who's after coming on for them wouldn't make the fourth or fifth forward line for Kerry or Cork.

Comment

I was taking things off my HTC Desire, I decided to get all the photos and videos I had taken off of the phone and on to my laptop. While doing it I got 2 severe threats! I have a screenshot from MS security essentials to show.

Anyone know if my phone is compromised in any way? I had AVG running on it so thought my phone was safe enough.

I only use the phone for browsing IPB and use on FB. Not much more.

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Comment

You're up in the movie thread Keane
                                                    Oh ok, thanks man I'll get on it.

Comment

lolFootball, what a crock. Bow down to your superior Hurling overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                        lolFootball, what a crock. Bow down to your superior Hurling overlords.
                                                        This inferiority complex hurling fans have is gas.

Football fans seem to be able to enjoy watching both sports, sweet deal for us!

Comment

while we wait for the second half, lets look at very bad versions of "Smells like teen spirit"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Paul Anka Covers Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit"http://main.acsevents.org/goto/emkayandersonVisit this link to donate to my 5K.

Comment

O'Gara is going to get sent off at this rate, think a change is needed. Did play a great ball to Connelly for a goal chance. Brogans on song. Someone needs to stop Doyle at midfield tho
                                                            Chap is not a football player, muppet

Comment

Lol Zod,they are revoltiltating,especially the Paul Anka one.I always like Willie Nelson's cover.Pity it's so short.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Can't access ipb from comp only from phone very annoying

Comment

much better game than 1st one... galway were pathetic, mayo just a little better....
                                                                  Dublin's spirit will be tested now they're down to 14

Comment

lol, kildare player not making an effort to go for the ball, obstructs alan Brogan from going for the ball. ref standing right in front of it and allows play to go on.

Comment

Alan Brogan looks knackered now, need a few subs on

Comment

"there was 3 kildare guys, but there entitled to have 23 guys there" the really aren't.

Comment

a close game in croke park

everyone involved in the Dublin set up including management are about to hop on the shit yourself express

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

You just reminded me of the Flying Pickets who I like a lot.

'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

...

Comment

A player dragging another player is not a foul, commentator is a fucking twat.

Comment

Also lol at the ref giving dub every soft free on the go

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                      Quick betting q: on lucky 15, only one winner, but one non runner - do I still get the 3 times odds for one winner bonus?
                                                                                      Wouldn't think so because you have two winning bets. A single and a double which is a single with the non-runner.
                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Is there much left in the Dublin game? Lot of gambling syndicate winnings reliant on Dublin
                                                                                        10 mins - 3 points up & down a man. Fun times ahead

Comment

I think this ref has seen his last action this summer

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            This inferiority complex hurling fans have is gas.

Football fans seem to be able to enjoy watching both sports, sweet deal for us!
                                                                                            Lol, inferiority me hole. More like superiority complex.

I remember working with a lad from Dublin who told me he was a big GAA head. I thought cool, at least someone here who likes a bit of hurling. When I quizzed him on hurling all he could turn around say was "Nah, not that shite. I hate that game of bogball that all yiz boggers play"

I was drinking recently with a guy who won a minor all ireland back in 95 for Westmeath, who also was at one stage rivaling BOD for a berth in the blackrock rugby team as a nipper. He told me hurling was one game that you had to be a real man to play and that he was always to much of a wimp to play it. That and well he was playing football/rugby flat out anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                              I think this ref has seen his last action this summer
                                                                                              He's loving his yellow cards

Comment

Your all a bunch of homos sitting in watching stupid GAA

I've just been to an awesome open air concert

Comment

Quick betting q: on lucky 15, only one winner, but one non runner - do I still get the 3 times odds for one winner bonus?
                                                                                                  99.9999 % sure you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                    Your all a bunch of homes sitting in watching stupid GAA

You're up in the movie draft.

Comment

yes, but you were in Wexford, so we win.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                        Update from colombia, actually love this place, ended up going on the beer in the slums again, played some crazy game where you throw a rock at a board with clay in it, it has targets which explode if you hit them,genius idea tbh. my mate was the first white girl ever in the place, they bring you out a crate of beers and a bottle opener and you work away yourself. the toilet is in the middle of the room,much hilarity ensued. then went to bogota's version of coppers, full of locals, bottles of rum for 13 quid and loads of salsa. a 40yr old colombian woman said that the gringo can dance. all in all a great day/night.
                                                                                                        Pic sums it all up

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                          yes, but you were in Wexford, so we win.
                                                                                                          But I don't get mugged bi weekly in Wexford so I win. Pal

Comment

...

Comment

Oh fk

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                                                Lol, inferiority me hole. More like superiority complex.
                                                                                                                That's why ye have to constantly point out how much better it is?

Methinks the ladies doth protest too much.

I remember working with a lad from Dublin who told me he was a big GAA head. I thought cool, at least someone here who likes a bit of hurling. When I quizzed him on hurling all he could turn around say was "Nah, not that shite. I hate that game of bogball that all yiz boggers play"
                                                                                                                Dublin man in plastic GAA support shocker.

I was drinking recently with a guy who won a minor all ireland back in 95 for Westmeath, who also was at one stage rivaling BOD for a berth in the blackrock rugby team as a nipper. He told me hurling was one game that you had to be a real man to play and that he was always to much of a wimp to play it. That and well he was playing football/rugby flat out anyway.
                                                                                                                Cool beans.

Comment

wow super goal from Kildare

Comment

Crystal Swing obv

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                                                      Pic sums it all up

Is yer man beside you drinking Aguila? Seriously tasty beer. Yer wan looks cute.

Comment

...

Comment

commentators got a hard on at that equaliser,

lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X