This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
    Been informed about a job in Oz by an ex that is leaving the job and coming home to Ireland that I'd be qualified and been asked to forward a CV on. I'd bea muppet not too right given Irleland in the current state its in right? Would have to sort out something on my apt that bought through the affordable housing scheme tho and know the rules for renting out are quite strict in that regard.

BBC2 now HERE WE GO!!!!
    LOL at the idea that before your ex gets home she wants to make sure you remain on the other side of the planet Pics of ex required obv..

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      its all in the game Yo
      It's wayyyyyyy over the line from Tony G. If it was a $1k, $2k even $10k buyin, it could be brushed off a little but i'm presuming that both of them were sitting there with $100k of cold hard cash which makes it a sickening angleshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
        It's wayyyyyyy over the line from Tony G. If it was a $1k, $2k even $10k buyin, it could be brushed off a little but i'm presuming that both of them were sitting there with $100k of cold hard cash which makes it a sickening angleshoot.
        if anyone actually believes what they hear at a poker table they deserve to lose all their money

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
          I just realised when i joined this forum i joined to improve my poker and to try and help others improve how they play poker not to get caught in moral debates about rare bad or good moves i make in my life.

I do realise i made the comments that sparked the debate and for that i can only blame myself. From here on in i shall try keep BBV comments poker related or as close as possibly can be.
          lol, poker in the bbv (not going to happen )

Originally posted by oleras View Post
          500 posts.....good jesus.

On the beer, great night, went to sleep about 3am....woke up 30 mins later.....staring at lights.....naked....couldent understand....took a good 60 seconds to realise i was on the brothers couch looking at his tv/hifi....i was really worried, looked for my jocks and all....in case i was in a night club...

had a pic with georgie bests son and some skinny one also tonight...will styick them up tomorrow...or not......still awake, sallins, 7am, whats a guy to do for fun ??
          I had a trip like this but never involved drink

Comment

I'm with tony on this, he definitly comes off as a total scumbag here tbh. Total angleshooter

On the same lines of those pricks who you ask would they show if you fold, they say yes so you fold & they much. Just unethical imo

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
              Lol, your post was scary retarded. Be quiet.
              Im pretty sure if you were thrown in to a real life situation you would just be a little pussy about causing a confrontation by calling someone a retard.
              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                if anyone actually believes what they hear at a poker table they deserve to lose all their money
                Absolutely not. Telling lies at the poker table doesn't include this sort of bullshit. Are you saying you agree with all kinds of angleshooting?

Comment

Everyone still on the rag?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    I kinda like it.Is that wrong?
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Great start to the day, up at 8 with no chance of getting back asleep even though I'm wrecked. Body clock's can be a pain in the hole. Took the suit off the hanger, wore it out on Friday night because it was a Grad night for all our Physio friends here, had a look today and I've no jacket, and there's chewing gum on the bottom of the pants and fake tan all over one of the thighs.

Need to wear it tomorrow. Balllllllllllls

Comment

Sleep paralysis, its horrible. Think i just had worst episode ever of it, apparently its in no way dangerous but u just get such a feeling of being glad to be alive afterwards! Anyone else suffer?

Comment

cant we all just get along ??

NSFW and stolen from sunday thread on 2+2

SPOILER

[SPOIL]

Comment

Actually made me laugh im not in great form so suits me to be really.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                              I kinda like it.Is that wrong?
                              Not at all my friend.
                              Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                              Sleep paralysis, its horrible. Think i just had worst episode ever of it, apparently its in no way dangerous but u just get such a feeling of being glad to be alive afterwards! Anyone else suffer?
                              I do, scary shit sometimes. Its like a new and unique horror film that scares you but after you think it wasn't too bad!
                              Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                              cant we all just get along ??

Suppose so, fighting is fun but in small doses.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                Last edited by Donkathon; 26-06-11, 09:35.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                  Yeah but there is a pile of bullshit propaganda fed to us about how bad it is to drink drive these days. And you can be sure that when a guy who had a couple of pints does kill somebody that we are going to hear all about him being drunk. It doesn't mean he was actually drunk as opposed to consumed alcohol, it doesn't mean he caused the accident either. I know from experience of when I did it that I was as good if not a better driver after 3 or 4 pints as when I was sober.

Now if a guy was drunk out of his head as I said earlier its a whole different thing. For me if I got in a car after 6 pints I'd deserve anything that happened to me. I am not fit to drive a vehicle at that stage, I might get home alright but I do know that I my reactions etc. are impaired after that many pints.
                                  IMO you should not be let drive on the road at all then. I would be all for a total ban of driving after just one bottle. I'm actually surprised by some of the younger posters here and their opinions on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                    I'm completely against it and anyone caught should be banned from the road and/or get a prison sentence. If you give any lee way people will take a mile. No excuse for it.

How would people who see no problem with drink driving feel if worse case scenario was to happen. They kill someone or someone in their family was to be killed by a drink driver.

Sure you only had 3/4/5 pints and nothing every happened before when you drove after a few. I'm sure the persons family would feel better after hearing that.

Or Tom who has been drink driving for years, only ever has a few and he never made a mistake driving before. I'm sure you can relate to him and forgive him when you're putting a family member in the ground.
                                    + a million

If any of the droolers that want to pretend that drinking and driving is ok or that anyone is a better driver after a couple of pints want to carry on the conversation come on down to me some day and I'll bring you on a tour of half a dozen graves that are full as a direct result of people who thought like you. Then we can finish up and I'll bring you to meet a friend of mine who is a proper drooler, 50 years old now he has literally been drooling for the past 32 years since he came across someone who thought he was 'OK to drive'.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Do police in the country still throw a blind eye to well known locals having a couple of pints and driving home?
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Do police in the country still throw a blind eye to well known locals having a couple of pints and driving home?
                                        Yep, although they dont like the piss being taken usually only let you off once or twice

My uncle parked outside the pub & drank all day (He live about 10 minutes walk away)
                                        Proceeded to fall out of the pub & get into his car, guards pull up along side & tell him he better not be going to try drive home

They actually gave him a lift to his door lol
                                        Then the mad cunt when the guards left he walked back down to get his car lol

Needless to say he was stopped again bring the car up & banned

(Before any smart comments my uncle is dead now so stfu in advance)

(Edit: & no it wasnt from drink driving)

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                          jesus there's always some wanker with an acoustic guitar at house parties....

"National Lampoon's Animal House" guitar smash

Comment

The thing that really marks the whole idea of drink driving is that you have no idea what effect alcohol is going to have on your judgement until it's already impaired.

We've all been out and missed dinner, or had a 2 hour kick around and ended up smashed on 3/4 pints before.

Just in the same way that there's times when you're on your 6th/7th and you reckon you'd still pass a sobriety test.

Alcohol's affect on you has so many more variables than "volume of alcohol" consumed, yet this is the only 'effective' test available to the potential drink driver.

Comment

Drink driving is the nuts .
                                              Tony G is just class .
                                              Angleshooting FTW .
                                              I am in love with TIPP.

Have a nice day peep's

Comment

Absolutely not. Telling lies at the poker table doesn't include this sort of bullshit. Are you saying you agree with all kinds of angleshooting?
                                                Whats your move here:

At a tourney where a lot of the players know each other well a player who isn't known at the table makes a strong play check raising the flop and one of the locals folds AK face up. After checking his cards and mucking the player to his right... well I don'k know how easy or hard it was for him to see them but he does see the cards being mucked, he then sits back and starts gesticulating to his friends at the table that the check raiser didn't have it. A couple of minutes later the unknown player gets up and leaves the table and the guy to his right is asked and tells the table what the player had.
                                                When he returns to the table no one says anything.
                                                should you , another unknown, say anything?

Comment

Re: the whole drink driving thing

We own a pub in the country so as you can imagine it would be pretty prevalent down our way. In saying that it isn't as bad as you'd think - the local lads all come down on bicycles (pretty funny watching them go home tbh and its prob just as dangerous as driving but anyway). Most groups would have a designated driver and for the rest we just leave them home after. Bit annoying having to do taxi at 3am but it has to be done.

Theres always a few who drink drive (always the older lads). They've been doing it all their life - thats not an excuse for it just saying old habits die hard but it certainly isnt a necessity to drive drunk. Iv said it to a few of them before "ah mick I'll spin you home" and I was looked at like I had 10 heads. But in saying that people arent stupid either if there has been a good session in the Pub the next morning the carpark will still be full

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Whats your move here:

At a tourney where a lot of the players know each other well a player who isn't known at the table makes a strong play check raising the flop and one of the locals folds AK face up. After checking his cards and mucking the player to his right... well I don'k know how easy or hard it was for him to see them but he does see the cards being mucked, he then sits back and starts gesticulating to his friends at the table that the check raiser didn't have it. A couple of minutes later the unknown player gets up and leaves the table and the guy to his right is asked and tells the table what the player had.
                                                    I would say to other unknown out loud "just so you know, Mary in the corner here told us all you had xx in that hand previously".

Comment

@Bubbleking

I know lads tell you that you look like Rooney but I was laughing last night every time Joe Sheridan got on the ball. Split of you. Anyone ever tell you that?

Comment

There are few looser terms thrown around than the word 'Alcoholic' and the resistance to the word is enormous. I use it to describe anyone who has problems in their life that are caused by alcohol. I'm sorry if it offends anyone's sensibilities but speaking as someone with thirty years experience dealing with people with alcohol problems, for me and many other people I know drinking and driving is as good a jumping off point for a working definition of what makes an alcoholic as there is.
                                                        So as far as I'm concerned anyone drives a car over the legal limit has a problem in that their drinking is more important to them than the safety of other people.
                                                        And then you go and throw one of the loosest definition of alcoholism I've heard in a while. If a person drinks and drives, that does NOT make them an alcoholic, not even close!
                                                        As someone with a claimed 30 years experience of dealing with alcoholism I'm hugely surprised you came to this conclusion. Or did you possibly mean you have 30 years experience dealing with people affected by drink driving?

Obviously that's terrible, but please don't play down the effect alcoholism has on people's lives by trying to imply that someone that drink drives is an alcoholic, it completely takes away from the good points you have on drink driving.

People who drink and drive are a danger on the road, as are alcoholics who drive drunk and both should be punished for that crime. markc hits the nail on the head:
                                                        Originally posted by markc View Post
                                                        So all drink drivers are alcoholics because anyone who drives a car over the limit meets your definition of an alcoholic. Ever heard of a tautology?

Alcoholics are powerless over alcohol - that's true. I am sure that many alcoholics drive while drunk. I am also sure that many people who are not alcoholics drink and drive.

Anyone who drives over the limit is a criminal, they are not necessarily alcoholics and for you to conclude that is just ridiculous. Some people are just stupid and some are careless and they deserve the full measure of the law. Saying that all drink drivers are alcoholics is just plain wrong and it adds nothing to the analysis of why people drink and drive...

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

We own a pub in the country..
                                                          Do ye get many outsiders?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                            Having one pint and driving is not an issue, at all. The only reason for it to be outlawed is to perpetuate the meme "Never drink and drive". That's not based on reality, good statistics or anything other than propaganda.

I'll say this: I've driven drunk before. I won't do it again. But driving while tired is a hundred times worse than driving while drunk. If you're drunk, and you know you're drunk, you can force yourself to focus and make yourself concentrate on the road. If you're tired, no matter how hard you try, you are going to make a mistake, and you can't do fuck all except hope you get home in one piece. So learn to sleep in your car.
                                                            with respect, that balls. you can force yourself to try and focus, but your response times are compromised. sure, you can drive slower, but there's other issues like equilibrium that come into play too.
                                                            you don't have to feel "drunk" for alcohol to have seriously impaired your bodys instincts, response times and ability to react.
                                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Nice day for a trip to Croker. Should be a close one.
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Hope so but I think the Dubs by 6 or more. Enjoy the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                  And then you go and throw one of the loosest definition of alcoholism I've heard in a while. If a person drinks and drives, that does NOT make them an alcoholic, not even close!
                                                                  I thought I explained it fairly clearly, maybe not. The word can and is used to cover anyone who has an alcohol problem, I go on to demonstrate that anyone who drinks and drives has an alcohol problem. They are putting their drinking ahead of the lives of other people, if that is not a drink problem then I don't know what is.

Anyone is entitled to disagree with me but they are wrong.

Comment

C'mon Kildare

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                      @Bubbleking

I know lads tell you that you look like Rooney but I was laughing last night every time Joe Sheridan got on the ball. Split of you. Anyone ever tell you that?
                                                                      yeah the whole time - when I was a member of he gym in Navan a couple of times people would be taking to me for 5 or 10 mins convinced I was him. I didnt really get it at first but I figured it out after when he said - "bye Joe best of luck on Sunday"

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                        Not quiet sure what this means. But have you ever gone to the local and drove home i know where your local is and have a rough idea where you live and would be interested to hearif you really never have.
                                                                        every night i go out to the local there would be upwards of 12 cars parked there including mine, by 2 in the morning ther is none, don't think she sells much orange either. driving home after 9-10 pints and a few drops isn't that uncommon tbh.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                          Ok here is the gist of the problem.

Due to bad housekeeping a companies accounts had been neglected. 4 Years worth of info sitting on the system. Invoices etc from the S.O.P ledger.

I backed it all up and deleted the old info up to when the next set of accounts due. I checked the data and fixed the warnings which were pretty normal. A couple of debtor balance mismatches.

I left and got a call to say that when you put a stock code into the system a different name came up beside it. But if you hit the tab key the right name comes up. Now there are thousands of codes and you can't know them all. I went back to the place and did a few things and it was working fine. I created a new company and put the data in there and it was ok. Transported back and it was grand.

Call today that it was back to the way it was,

Now.. my question.

it has been a while since I did this sort of stuff. But I have a vague recollection of when data got corrupt that you can rebuild the data using the function in Maintenance,

I can't remember what that does. I want it to basically break the links and reset it again without losing info.

Is this right?

I used to know Sage inside out but been a few years since I was using it regular.

Thanks

Gill
                                                                          Hi Gill

I can't answer this off the top of my head but if I will have access to the system tomorrow and can check it then

Comment

Jesus, that "Are you overweight?" thread on boards.ie is incredibly tilting.

The amount of absolute noise drowning out the decent discussion is horrific.

EDIT: And the amount of pure and absolute lies and bullshit coming from the "official" side of the debate is downright offensive. Just about to start on the "split thread".

Jesus Fucking Christ

Originally posted by safefood: Dermot
                                                                            In ROI, the Food Pyramid still represents the best thinking about nutritional guidelines
                                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 26-06-11, 10:52.

Comment

How much are tickets? Tempted to go watch it.

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                  Drink driving is the nuts .
                                                                                  Tony G is just class .
                                                                                  Angleshooting FTW .
                                                                                  I am in love with TIPP.

Have a nice day peep's
                                                                                  Damo isnt happy unless he know he's getting under someones skin

Comment

Whats your move here:

My move is to read your post another twice and still not really understand it

The fact that Tony G pulled the move on TV where he will be shown up as a cunt makes it twice as bad. I'm not sure if the fact it was against Hellmuth nullifies that but i know there's no lost love between the 2. It would really make my day if Hellmuth busted him. One thing tho, it's riveting viewing to have Hellmuth and Tony G at the same table so looking forward to trying to catch it on Monday/Tuesday

Comment

Quality goal from Gio dos Santos for Mexico v USA:

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                        Quality goal from Gio dos Santos for Mexico v USA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHXCLqN1dyY
                                                                                        Am I the only person who gets seriously tilted by those fucking commentators

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
                                                                                        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
                                                                                        oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oaaaaaaa
                                                                                        aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa
                                                                                        aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll

Comment

The fact that Tony G pulled the move on TV where he will be shown up as a cunt makes it twice as bad.

No logic to your line here, if anything it is 100% the opposite

He is fully open in what he is doing because he knows he will get caught by the camera, it would be worse if he did it in a spot where he knew he wouldn't be caught

He is doing it for the TV as it is a TV show, all part of his character as one of the bad guys & will get him another TV booking

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                            How much are tickets? Tempted to go watch it.
                                                                                            30
                                                                                            you will be shouting for Kildare I hope.

If I wasn't so invested in it I'd be tempted to absolutely lump on Kildare at the 11/4 that has been available. I just can't see how that price is right but maybe I'm looking through white tinted spectacles.
                                                                                            The windy day and that Dublin will try to turn it into a brawl are in Dublin's favour but its got to be a l;ot closer than 11/4

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                              @ TylerD. Had to get one win in there before bed, you have the indian sign on me or something. Gifted you a ton of goals. Have to kip now as I have a match tomorrow. Catch you later.
                                                                                              Yeah cool man no probs I know where you are coming from, lucky as my internet went tits up about 5 minutes later.

You and those last minute goals couple of good battles thou

Think jbravado suffers from it as well.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Boston Bruins bar tab after winning the Stanley Cup

here it is as a picture:

Full story
                                                                                                The Argentina legend denies ever telling a Spanish television station that Brazil's Neymar is 'ill-mannered, just like Pelé'

Comment

Bud Light?

ghey

The $100k Champagne thing is spoofy to say the least too

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                                    Hi Gill

I can't answer this off the top of my head but if I will have access to the system tomorrow and can check it then
                                                                                                    If you could that would be great. Going to pop you a PM..

Comment

Nice of the management to comp them a bottle of champagne
                                                                                                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Bud Light?

ghey

Was just thinking, drop $150K in a pub on booze and end up drinking Bud light and sugar free red bull because you are an athlete who is counting the calories

Comment

I usually look forward to the pre season Emirates Cup

The first year was Arsenal, PSG, Valencia, Inter Milan
                                                                                                          Second year was Arsenal, Real Madrid, Juventus, Hamburg
                                                                                                          Following year was Arsenal, Rangers, A Madrid, PSG
                                                                                                          Last year was Arsenal, Celtic, Lyon, AC Milan

And this year...Arsenal, PSG, Boca Juniors and New York Red Bulls

The Red Bulls are sitting on top of their league and will give Thierry Henry a chance to come home, but i'm a bot disappointed by the line up tbh

Considering our full pre-season schedule is made up of the above, 2 games in Asia, a game against Cologne and a game against Benfica it's a pretty shit build up

Comment

The Red Bulls are sitting on top of their league and will give Thierry Henry a chance to come home
                                                                                                            do you think he'll handle it?
                                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Me.

I see no need whatsoever to mix the two, I am a terrible fiend for the drinking, but the extreme taboo that is drink driving is enough to completely and utterly dissuade me from ever thinking that it was ok to do so.

If I'm driving, I'm on the lemonades or probably just stick to the uisce, if I'm drinking, its balls to the wall stuff. Americans are absolute fiends for it, it really really shook me when I was over there that plenty of them would drive to party, have 5/6 cans, one glass of water and then drive home.

It's just something I don't want to be involved in, ever. There's no excuse worth dying for. That's the simplest way of putting it. If you know that you'll need to drive to a pub to get a drink, get a few cans from the off license and stay in instead. Convenience isn't worth the hassle.
                                                                                                              Eh, they routinely drive in much worse states without any rebuke from their peers. There were a couple of times where I got into the passenger seat of a car in North Dakota with people and felt like a fucking spanner the next day for doing so.
                                                                                                              "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

I thought I explained it fairly clearly, maybe not. The word can and is used to cover anyone who has an alcohol problem, I go on to demonstrate that anyone who drinks and drives has an alcohol problem. They are putting their drinking ahead of the lives of other people, if that is not a drink problem then I don't know what is.
                                                                                                                A person who drinks and drives is not an alcoholic. They have a stupidity problem and are committing a criminal offence.
                                                                                                                By trying to make your stupid point of classing people who drink and drive as an alcoholic, all you are doing is completely making light and demeaning the problems people face who actually have to live with the everything associated with alcoholism. If the only problem people living with alcoholism had to face was the chance their husband/ wife/ whatever would drive home drunk from the pub after a night out then I'd say they'd be bloody delighted.

Originally posted by LOL Wikipedia
                                                                                                                The term "alcoholism" was split into "alcohol abuse" and "alcohol dependence" in 1980's DSM-III, and in 1987's DSM-III-R behavioral symptoms were moved from "abuse" to "dependence". It has been suggested that DSM-V merge alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence into a single new entry, named "alcohol-use disorder".

Alcohol abuse = repeated use despite recurrent adverse consequences.
                                                                                                                Alcohol dependence = alcohol abuse combined with tolerance, withdrawal, and an uncontrollable drive to drink
                                                                                                                Which of these definitions do you think someone falls under if they drive home on one occasion while being over the legal limit?

BTW, what do the following people suffer from:
                                                                                                                People who speed;
                                                                                                                People who drive while tired;
                                                                                                                People who drive without due care and attention;
                                                                                                                People who talk on the phone while driving;
                                                                                                                People who drive with balding tires;
                                                                                                                People who drive without a valid NCT;
                                                                                                                People who drive without car insurance or road tax;
                                                                                                                etc. etc. etc.

It's a stupid argument you're trying to make. See how easy it was to downplay drink driving to a mere road traffic offence. That's what you're doing with alcoholism in attempting to make your point, all you do is weaken your overall argument.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                  I'll say this: I've driven drunk before. I won't do it again. But driving while tired is a hundred times worse than driving while drunk. If you're drunk, and you know you're drunk, you can force yourself to focus and make yourself concentrate on the road. If you're tired, no matter how hard you try, you are going to make a mistake, and you can't do fuck all except hope you get home in one piece. So learn to sleep in your car.
                                                                                                                  This is so fucking true, and it really is a disgrace that we don't have more PSA ads on the topic.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                    do you think he'll handle it?
                                                                                                                    Both himself and the Arsenal fans will love it

Comment

not all but most

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                        Okay Rosetta Stone Russian - this time its serious!

This is the all you need to learn

я

Comment

What happened? I think I have had a couple of episodes if it is what I am thinking of...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X