This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    I'm giving my opinion. If I annoy you, we'll rest assured your not alone.
    No-one asked for your opinion. If you have one that you think is worth sharing, why not write a coherent argument about it, instead of sub bubbleking one liners

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      He's the Victor Meldrew of IPB
      He doesn't develop NEW opinions, he takes the opinion he had of things years ago (ie. minstrel performers) and tries to fit it into things that seem similar to his poor addled brain now (a jewish performer aping a north african despot)

Just give him a wearthers original and a nap and he'll be fine
      Read that post without seeing name and had it assigned 100% in my mind to Finkel until you mentioned it again
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
        No-one asked for your opinion. If you have one that you think is worth sharing, why not write a coherent argument about it, instead of sub bubbleking one liners
        Ah the advantages of a public forum. Where a member is entitled to give am opinion on a certain topic without need for acceptance or approval from a random username!

And I do believe that it was Bubbleking replying to my post that kicked this off.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          Read that post without seeing name and had it assigned 100% in my mind to Finkel until you mentioned it again
          What am I being accused of now

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

personally glad to hear that L'Ecrevian is back to selling their own if discounted vouchers. Selling on Groupon is such a killer and must destroy any cash flow forecasting

Clearly they are fucked from the baggot street and merrion square estate agents, solicitors, financial services types all having the expense cards taken away.

No more Tuesday night out few g&t's before, couple of bottles of good red during and a few top shelf scotchs to wash it all down after being stuck on the bill for some nameless client\company credit card.

People now in with vouchers for the food and a half bottle of something modest to allow a clear head for the morning in work. Cant up sell these people so potential to increase revenues per visit is non existent unless you charge for the cloak room.

If I was them I would instead of offering vouchers at a discount go to all the firms that still go for corporate ents and tell the cfo that is 20% off the bill if paid with company credit card.

Stops plebs like me with half price paper getting in and makes everything look swankier and more celtic tiger. Appearances are everything in the restaurant game and now that the poor reviews are coming out the place will get slower and slower.
              Last edited by RichieM; 24-10-12, 15:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                It's more that if a place has to resort to selling vouchers it raises some questions. It's also a slippery slope, I imagine people are reluctant to go back to a place at a full price.

Yea definitely raises questions alright. I'd think if I went to a place I got a deal from I'd have no problem going back paying full price if the food,service etc was very good.

Comment

He's the Victor Meldrew of IPB
                  He doesn't develop NEW opinions, he takes the opinion he had of things years ago (ie. minstrel performers) and tries to fit it into things that seem similar to his poor addled brain now (a jewish performer aping a north african despot)

Just give him a wearthers original and a nap and he'll be fine
                  Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                  It's C-Kid

And he's right. Fcuking horrible.
                  I thought the cunt was on about me!
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Pretty cool site, worth a gander: http://www.retronaut.com/

Comment

Decided to check out a few ads for Nexus 7 tablets earlier today and have ended up agreeing to buy one (a few months old 16GB version) for €200, including case. Probably not a great deal but no interest in haggling this time. Should be getting my hands on it tonight, exciting

In tandem, and greatly spurred on by the fact I am no longer able to play on Pokerstars and will be unable to play on FTP, thus decimating my interest in playing online poker in front of the TV as I just can't live with sub-par poker software, I've decided to flog my Dell Studio 1737 17" laptop, if anyone is looking for one:

It's in good nick and still a relatively powerful piece of kit, considering it is a few years old at this stage. If you or anyone you know might be interested, feel free to PM. I hope that with the Nexus 7 I can live without a laptop for a year or so, no doubt I'll buy another pointless desktop replacement beast in a year's time, I seem to replace my desktops and laptops on alternate years and have already bought a new kickass desktop in 2012!

Comment

You'd probably get a brand new 16gb Nexus 7 for that price in a couple of weeks. Reckless spending there Paul.

Comment

Never heard of Mumford and sons until people in here start talking about them a couple of weeks ago. I don't like their name so doubt I'll ever listen to them. Sounds like an Amish band or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                            Decided to check out a few ads for Nexus 7 tablets earlier today and have ended up agreeing to buy one (a few months old 16GB version) for €200, including case. Probably not a great deal but no interest in haggling this time. Should be getting my hands on it tonight, exciting

In tandem, and greatly spurred on by the fact I am no longer able to play on Pokerstars and will be unable to play on FTP, thus decimating my interest in playing online poker in front of the TV as I just can't live with sub-par poker software, I've decided to flog my Dell Studio 1737 17" laptop, if anyone is looking for one:

It's in good nick and still a relatively powerful piece of kit, considering it is a few years old at this stage. If you or anyone you know might be interested, feel free to PM. I hope that with the Nexus 7 I can live without a laptop for a year or so, no doubt I'll buy another pointless desktop replacement beast in a year's time, I seem to replace my desktops and laptops on alternate years and have already bought a new kickass desktop in 2012!
                            that the one with the wonky keyboard?
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                              Not really, Mumford are OK, much better than the haters make out.

Going to see this guy on Saturday should be a great gig.

Pokey LaFarge and the South City Three perform La La Blues from the album 'Riverboat Soul' out Feb. 17th, 2010 on Free Dirt Records.www.filipebessa.comDirect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seKAfbWFWCM
                              It's your duty to get on stage and warn him about World War II.
                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 24-10-12, 17:07.
                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  Winner.
                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                    Female virginity deflowering is worth more than male virginity deflowering: http://www.dailydot.com/news/virgins...inity-auction/ tantalising link to photos which haven't yet clicked

EDIT: forgot have the tablet with me, so internet police can't check. yeah, she could very easily be worth the half million currently being bid
                                    Nothing spectacular as Brazilians go, but fairly hot alright. Can't believe someone pays half a million.

Comment

Female virginity deflowering is worth more than male virginity deflowering: http://www.dailydot.com/news/virgins...inity-auction/ tantalising link to photos which haven't yet clicked

EDIT: forgot have the tablet with me, so internet police can't check. yeah, she could very easily be worth the half million currently being bid
                                      Hmm 3 seem to censor my interwebs

Comment

"The penis entering the vagina defines consummated sex."
                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            Nothing spectacular as Brazilians go, but fairly hot alright. Can't believe someone pays half a million.
                                            Seems a bit pricey alright. Wonder how much it'd cost to go second?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                              Seems a bit pricey alright. Wonder how much it'd cost to go second?
                                              He probably did

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                Danny - details of where you got that photo on canvass?
                                                Hey Noel I haven't gotten my photo put on canvas.

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                Pretty cool site, worth a gander: http://www.retronaut.com/
                                                Some cool stuff especially liked this one http://www.retronaut.com/2012/10/beh...enes-of-alien/
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

We'll go again with accumulators.
                                                  Ronaldo ibrahimovic Martinez balotelli all to score anytime.
                                                  Porto arsenal city Malaga montpelier.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

puke. Life Run now at bottom of the flagpole!

Comment

@coillcam remember awhile back you were looking for a USB 3.0 hard drive? Dabs have one at the moment for €98 HERE

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                        @coillcam remember awhile back you were looking for a USB 3.0 hard drive? Dabs have one at the moment for €98 HERE
                                                        I just bought a 3TB one for 144 yesterday from komplett.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            I just bought a 3TB one for 144 yesterday from komplett.
                                                            Link?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                              "The penis entering the vagina defines consummated sex."
                                                              That's what she said.

Comment

details?
                                                                an old debt reared its ugly head.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                  That's what she said.
                                                                  Pics.

Btw, I'm around for 20 mins or so if anyone needs anything or has any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                    Pics.

Btw, I'm around for 20 mins or so if anyone needs anything or has any questions.
                                                                    Should I go out to play darts and drink pints or stay in and be bored?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                      Should I go out to play darts and drink pints or stay in and be bored?
                                                                      For success today, look closer to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                        For success today, look closer to yourself.
                                                                        Pub it is.

tyty

Comment

Some popcorn on twitter possibly between ipbers

Comment

Copy and Paste or GTFO.

Comment

Blaaah and Dagunman?

meh.

Comment

the smileys confuse me

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

You'd probably get a brand new 16gb Nexus 7 for that price in a couple of weeks. Reckless spending there Paul.
                                                                                    Maybe so, I did get a case worth €10 with it though so I'm happy enough. Plus didn't have to leave the house, it was delivered to me by the seller (maybe that shows I got a terrible deal! They seem to be going for €190 or so on Adverts). Just setting it up now.

that the one with the wonky keyboard?
                                                                                    My Studio 1737 laptop? Nothing wrong with the keyboard at all, and I've used it for a few years. What have you heard?

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                      My Studio 1737 laptop? Nothing wrong with the keyboard at all, and I've used it for a few years. What have you heard?
                                                                                      it's got a rep for having a slight bend in the keyboard which some find awkward.

Comment

''With a name like a Scandinavian detective, he has solved the case for Ajax tonight''

-George Hamilton.

P.S. Lol Citeh.
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                            It's in relation to a clip on popular internet site "YouTube"

You're welcome.
                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Mancini's record is tragic is Europe!
                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Interesting moment on that third goal. Micah Richards might have blocked that shot if he'd thrown himself at it instead of standing up and putting his hands behind his back.

Shirley the chances of the ball coming off your hand is much smaller than your chance of getting a good block on the shot while standing up that far from the ball?
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What's the best games for the Nexus 7 folks?
                                                                                                  Need to get a couple tonight. Doing a bit of flying in the morning.

Comment

Mrs Duke picked up a new one for 239 this evening
                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Bould Out !

Comment

is it just me that doesn't find that 'ah heyor' shite funny? I don't even understand why it is supposed to be funny that's the best use of it so far in the teacher pic

Also, bird on Grand Designs is some wagon. She must be spending an absolute shitload on this bunker gaf and is moaning about everything

Comment

GTA is good but some of missions too difficult with controls. Any of es sports games assume are decent. Asphalt is good racing game
                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Did Micah Richards just hang Mancini out to dry!??

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                              is it just me that doesn't find that 'ah heyor' shite funny? I don't even understand why it is supposed to be funny that's the best use of it so far in the teacher pic

Also, bird on Grand Designs is some wagon. She must be spending an absolute shitload on this bunker gaf and is moaning about everything
                                                                                                              Don't find the Youtube 'Ah Heyore' videos funny at all - not even slightly. I do love sneering at inner city scumbags though, so not sure why I am not amused. I think I'm getting too old for all that nerdy meme crap.

Not too nerdy to really enjoy my last hour setting up my new Nexus though, it seems pretty sweet! Stocked with music, videos and books to beat the band now.

Comment

Dunphy on top form tonight.
                                                                                                                Last edited by davepoke/her; 24-10-12, 20:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  Did Micah Richards just hang Mancini out to dry!??
                                                                                                                  Why? What did he say?

Comment

Details?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                                        Why? What did he say?
                                                                                                                        basically that they don't have a clue what they're doing playing 5 at the back. That they're a 4-4-2 team and have conceded badly going outside of that.

He said it 2/3 times in different guises!

Comment

World of Goo
                                                                                                                          NFL Pro 2012, 2013(has QB view which is a little disconcerting)
                                                                                                                          Ski Safari
                                                                                                                          Temple Run
                                                                                                                          Dead Trigger
                                                                                                                          Punch Hero
                                                                                                                          Radiant Defense
                                                                                                                          Rebuild
                                                                                                                          snesoid + Roms + controller = WIN!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X