Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitchcock 2012 trailer - Official movie trailer in HD -- starring Anthony Hopkins as Alfred Hitchcock, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson -- directed by Sacha...

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnStand Up Guys Official Trailer #1 (2012) - Al Pacino, Christopher Wa...
    Last edited by Icarus152; 21-10-12, 15:54.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Ray Moloney has just bust from the feature table.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        I'm still here if you would like to take me for a few. Then you will have a better chance getting in as you wont need ID
        You're the one who thought a midget was hot..midget lover

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        Lazare is always posting about JJ Smyth's.
        Sounds like a good spot
        Might check it out, cheers

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        1 or two, or a session?
        Just bust the side event and met the lads in the bar, judging by their exuberance I think 1 or 2 is out of the question.
        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

not only is the talent better looking on the English version of take me out but they also have a decent incentive to leave their light on i.e. they got a holiday out of it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Didn't get one in the end?
            Didn't have the £200 one, hence the attempted up sell.
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

pretty poor selection of games in NFL to watch this week. Stuck on Giants Skins, Ravens Houston might be good but expect Houston to run over them with all there injuries

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                    Loots on that guy Chris to be kicked off xfactor tonight? didn't watch show, but preview of song looked terrible plus apparently he is hated by everyone so will surely be kicked off if in bottom two?
                    Watched it last night and thought there was some really good performances. A lot of the acts are 100% safe and nobody was terrible (bar the gay dude obv but his fan base might pull him through). Chris has been fave to go since Monday and his odds have shortened.

I have some smaller dollars on Jade to go at 20/1, she's in to 6/1. If Chris is in the bottom 2, he's a goner no matter who he is up against because i can't see anyone except Gary choosing to save him over any other act (Rylan included). Think MK1 could be in trouble tho

Comment

Binked a seat into the Betfair 5k buy in $500k tonight. Biggest shot ive taken!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                        pretty poor selection of games in NFL to watch this week. Stuck on Giants Skins, Ravens Houston might be good but expect Houston to run over them with all there injuries
                        Saints bucs will be a good game

Comment

LOL wp big 8.80

karmalover [Qc Qs]
                          brasil1606: folds
                          PTdoggie13: folds
                          ademeres: folds
                          kingboy1983: folds
                          Kikiriki77: folds
                          woodynuts: folds
                          karmalover: raises 400 to 800
                          platosha1978: calls 600
                          xMarker7x: calls 400
                          *** FLOP *** [2d 8c 4c]
                          platosha1978: bets 8319 and is all-in
                          xMarker7x: folds
                          karmalover: calls 8319
                          *** TURN *** [2d 8c 4c] [6s]
                          *** RIVER *** [2d 8c 4c 6s] [As]
                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                          platosha1978: shows [8s 4s] (two pair, Eights and Fours)
                          karmalover: shows [Qc Qs] (a pair of Queens)

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                            Gl Rory!

Comment

Yeah saw your name in the winners list. Some sickos in that field and got nearly double the guarantee which i wasn't expecting. GL tonight, will be a seriously tough field

Comment

Rust En Vrede Shiraz on sale, we like this
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Yeah saw your name in the winners list. Some sickos in that field and got nearly double the guarantee which i wasn't expecting. GL tonight, will be a seriously tough field
                                  Yeh toughest field Ive ever played in anyway. Anyone (Tony)know anyone at my table?

Comment

Comment

Highlights from the Barcelona game which are obviously worth watching but the commentary really makes it

Opr

Comment

Yeh toughest field Ive ever played in anyway. Anyone (Tony)know anyone at my table?
                                        _VaFan_Club won the $54 rebuy for $18k + $5k ticket the other night because a mate was at the final table. Stopped watching after he bust in 5th or 6th and can't remember too much about him but suppose he must be decent.

Had a quick scout on the rest because i don't know any of them but you look to have a couple of sickos to your left.

borist_hemdog is betud_ontbed on Stars. Won $380k for shipping $1.5m TCOOP Main Event. Another 10+ $25k scores

King__Dirk is Schild_y1984 on Stars. Shipped the $1k WCOOP for $206k. 10+ $25k scores

glgl

Comment

Drew Brees is the best QB in the NFL. People are welcome to challenge this opinion once you are also willing to accept that you will be wrong from the outset

Comment

The International Space Station (ISS) will be visible over Irish skies at 7.53-7.58pm, moving West to East. To make sure you do not miss the ISS, you can follow its progress here...

Select any satellite orbiting the Earth and check where it is located now

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                              The International Space Station (ISS) will be visible over Irish skies at 7.53-7.58pm, moving West to East. To make sure you do not miss the ISS, you can follow its progress here...

http://www.n2yo.com/
                                              That was pretty cool, had a perfect sky for it here in sligo, thing was pelting it

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                That was pretty cool, had a perfect sky for it here in sligo, thing was pelting it
                                                Yea she moves fast.

Comment

Yea she moves fast.
                                                  had to llok it up. Avg speed 27000 KM/H. 418K up and its the size of a football field.
                                                  How often doe it track across our sky

Comment

Playing a Pool tournament today. Beat the number 1 snooker player in Ireland and the number 1 pool player in Ireland and I still haven't won the fucking thing yet

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                      Playing a Pool tournament today. Beat the number 1 snooker player in Ireland and the number 1 pool player in Ireland and I still haven't won the fucking thing yet
                                                      who

Comment

I was telling Rounders last night about an encounter I had over the phone with a prick of a taxi driver on Fri night.

I had to be at the Maldron hotel for nine for a mate's 40th.

Couldn't get through to my usual taxi firm so I googled and found this guy who seemed to be a one man operation.

I rang him at 6.30 and booked for 8.45, but I kinda knew by the tone of him that I probably should've hung up and tried somewhere else, he just had a bit of an attitude.

Anyway, at 8.55 I called him back, it's a landline diverted to a mobile.

I politely asked him was he on his way and he asks me my address, so I tell him again and he just says 'right'.

I says 'well, how long more are you going to be?'

'ah, bout 15 mins' in a real I couldn't give a flying fuck tone.

'You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago' I says, to which he replies, 'ring Coole cabs there, they're near ye'

I lost it with him and asked why the fuck he didn't call me an hour ago and say that, and he hangs up.

I didn't get to the party until near 10 because of him.

Now I want the bbv's help.

I want to get the fucker back.

I wanted to ring him back from my wife's phone and book him for a phony job in Celbridge to waste the fuckers time but she wouldn't let me because he had our address and he'd be sure to know it was me.

So I'm going to wait until next Fri night to do it, I'm gonna pretend I need picking up from Celbridge to go to the airport to collect a child flying in and bring them back. He'll be sure to drop everything at the prospect of such a juicy job.

When he calls from outside the bogey address I'll say 'yeah hang on there, I'm just a little delayed, start the meter and I'll be out in ten minutes'

I'm also gonna place a few ads on donedeal with his number so he's hounded with phone calls, I need advice on what ads to place, they have to be capable of attracting big attention.

Any other ideas?

I'm going to have great fun with this.
                                                        Last edited by Lazare; 21-10-12, 19:10.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

worried. our stupid cat who's afraid of everything hasnt came home in 36 hours.

Onw rime and all that.
                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                            Sean Hoey #1?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                              Sean Hoey #1?
                                                              no must be goggins & o'donoghue

Comment

Bollox.

Fucking taxi driver made me miss that aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                  worried. our stupid cat who's afraid of everything hasnt came home in 36 hours.

Onw rime and all that.
                                                                  SatNav was at the regency anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                    SatNav was at the regency anyway.
                                                                    will ya send me that nice pic you took of me last night please , when you have finished drooling over it
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                      will ya send me that nice pic you took of me last night please , when you have finished drooling over it
                                                                      Sent there now.

Comment

Sent there now.
                                                                        jaysus the pout on me loooooool ty!
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I was telling Rounders last night about an encounter I had over the phone with a prick of a taxi driver on Fri night.

I had to be at the Maldron hotel for nine for a mate's 40th.

Couldn't get through to my usual taxi firm so I googled and found this guy who seemed to be a one man operation.

I rang him at 6.30 and booked for 8.45, but I kinda knew by the tone of him that I probably should've hung up and tried somewhere else, he just had a bit of an attitude.

Anyway, at 8.55 I called him back, it's a landline diverted to a mobile.

I politely asked him was he on his way and he asks me my address, so I tell him again and he just says 'right'.

I says 'well, how long more are you going to be?'

'ah, bout 15 mins' in a real I couldn't give a flying fuck tone.

'You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago' I says, to which he replies, 'ring Coole cabs there, they're near ye'

I lost it with him and asked why the fuck he didn't call me an hour ago and say that, and he hangs up.

I didn't get to the party until near 10 because of him.

Now I want the bbv's help.

I want to get the fucker back.

I wanted to ring him back from my wife's phone and book him for a phony job in Celbridge to waste the fuckers time but she wouldn't let me because he had our address and he'd be sure to know it was me.

So I'm going to wait until next Fri night to do it, I'm gonna pretend I need picking up from Celbridge to go to the airport to collect a child flying in and bring them back. He'll be sure to drop everything at the prospect of such a juicy job.

When he calls from outside the bogey address I'll say 'yeah hang on there, I'm just a little delayed, start the meter and I'll be out in ten minutes'

I'm also gonna place a few ads on donedeal with his number so he's hounded with phone calls, I need advice on what ads to place, they have to be capable of attracting big attention.

Any other ideas?

I'm going to have great fun with this.
                                                                          Let it go dude. He sounds like an ass, but no need to try and ruin the man's livelihood either.

Comment

Originally posted by ferg View Post
                                                                            no must be goggins & o'donoghue
                                                                            Rodney Goggins and Robert Brady

Comment

...
                                                                              Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-10-12, 19:37.

Comment

yeah I'd just let it go. Easier said than done obv

Comment

I'd also be on the let it go train.

Can understand the frustration though.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    had to llok it up. Avg speed 27000 KM/H. 418K up and its the size of a football field.
                                                                                    How often doe it track across our sky

Bollox.

Fucking taxi driver made me miss that aswell.
                                                                                    I've watched it hundreds of times, never gets old.
                                                                                    Tonights show was as close as it gets, it crossed right over County Cork at its maximum northerly point.

It passes within viewing range more or less every day and a few times a day at that but it is only visible to the naked eye in the hours after sunset or before sunrise. Its daily orbit only drifts a little so its often visible for about 10 - 12 days every couple of months

I use ISS detector for Android to keep me up to date with its passage.

BTW its back around and will be visible for a brief minute at 27 minutes past 9 and Tomorrow at 19:01 should be another spectacular view if its clear.
                                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 21-10-12, 19:35.
                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                      Let it go dude. He sounds like an ass, but no need to try and ruin the man's livelihood either.
                                                                                      I won't be ruining his livelihood, I'll be merely pissing him off. At most it will waste an hour of his time.

Need less sensibility and more revenge ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        I admire your sentiment Lazare, but I'd also be wary of posting stuff like this online, what you are suggesting is definitely against the law - or could lead to a taxi driver holding a violent grudge over you. Hypothetically if you were going to do what you say I would make sure there is nothing leading back to you. Or you could just lodge a complaint with the taxi regulator

Comment

The graphics on the BBC2 programme about the inner workings of the cell are extraordinary!
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                            I admire your sentiment Lazare, but I'd also be wary of posting stuff like this online, what you are suggesting is definitely against the law - or could lead to a taxi driver holding a violent grudge over you. Hypothetically if you were going to do what you say I would make sure there is nothing leading back to you. Or you could just lodge a complaint with the taxi regulator

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en...n_ireland.html
                                                                                            Yeah I was thinking about that so I was careful not to give too many details here, and I had no intention of posting links to any ads I placed.

Having second thoughts now anyway given the responses.

Comment

Yeah this is more the way to go.

But also put an ad on donedeal saying he's selling One Direction tickets.

Comment

I won't be ruining his livelihood, I'll be merely pissing him off. At most it will waste an hour of his time.

Need less sensibility and more revenge ideas.
                                                                                                If you could find out where he lives, you could pour milk down the grill under the windscreen of his taxi. The milk goes sour and gets into the air con and you cant get rid of the smell.
                                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

What law would he be breaking..?

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                                    If you could find out where he lives, you could pour milk down the grill under the windscreen of his taxi. The milk goes sour and gets into the air con and you cant get rid of the smell.
                                                                                                    lol, just a tad on the nasty/risky side for the crimes committed.

Cheers though.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking about that so I was careful not to give too many details here, and I had no intention of posting links to any ads I placed.

Having second thoughts now anyway given the responses.
                                                                                                      Fuck him. Waste an hour of his time on Friday. I wouldn't bother with the ads and shit that's just going too far. A measured response like.
                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                        can't read stories like this anymore about those two girls being killed this afternoon near Galway. That sounds so heartbreaking. fcking county councils not building footpaths when they allow houses to be built in an area.
                                                                                                        Ever since I had kids I find this sort of stuff heartbreaking. Especially when it is ones close to the ages of my kids. How awful for the family. The poor mother answering the door to the police to find out her babies dead

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with people. Guy sounds like a cunt, needs to be taught a lesson. I would be ringing him once a week with a phony job miles out.
                                                                                                          Nothing sweeter than revenge.

Comment

Spiteful fuckers.

Wasting your own time planning revenge. Leave the man alone, obv a prick, no doubt, but in the grand scheme of things its not like he robbed your gaf!
                                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

What law would he be breaking..?
                                                                                                              I'm no legal expert, but I'd imagine it's something to do with Harassment :
                                                                                                              The Definition of Harassment is contained in Section 10 of the Non Fatal Offences against the person Act 1997
                                                                                                              Section 10 provides that Any person who, without lawful authority or reasonable excuse, by any means including by use of the telephone, harasses another by persistently following, watching, pestering, besetting or communicating with him or her, shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) For the purposes of this section a person harasses another where—

(a) he or she, by his or her acts intentionally or recklessly, seriously interferes with the other's peace and privacy or causes alarm, distress or harm to the other, and

(b) his or her acts are such that a reasonable person would realise that the acts would seriously interfere with the other's peace and privacy or cause alarm, distress or harm to the other.

I'm sure kayroo would be better able to answer. Whatever the exact law is, there is no chance what has been suggested is within the law.

Comment

Fascinating story

In the 1990s, he confessed to more than 30 murders. Then, he changed his name and revealed his confessions were faked. Elizabeth Day met him

Comment

lol at the 'use official channels of complaint' crew. It's a jungle out there and fuckers like that deserve some middle class street justice.

Comment

Bizarre, give it a week, if you still want revenge just put an ad up with his phone number in the local supermarket(s) advertising a cheap iphone, PS2 or some shit. Just enough to give satisfaction while not going bananas.

Better for your own peace of mind to let stuff like that go though imo. You can't control other people's bad behavior, but you can control how you react to it.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                      What the fuck is wrong with people. Guy sounds like a cunt, needs to be taught a lesson. I would be ringing him once a week with a phony job miles out.
                                                                                                                      Nothing sweeter than revenge.
                                                                                                                      you have no idea why the taxi driver was late or what is going on in his life. It is most likely that he was just being a dosey bollox but is it really worth all that shit to satisfy a revenge lust because you were one hour late for a party?

In general I hate taxi drivers but grow the fuck up

Comment

Thread title change wishing Ole well imo.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X