• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    Fan in the Leeds game is utter scum
    What happened?

edit, nevermind, just saw it.
    Last edited by thedini; 19-10-12, 21:02.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Walter White on the Late Late

Comment

Anyone else have contacts disappear off viber?
          Had about 20 a few days ago, updated the phone's software when prompted and now there are 11.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              had a quick read of a review today which mentioned no skype.

looking in the chrome store is doesn't seem to be there either, is there a work around?
              yes and no.
              Natively Chrome OS does not support an external .exe and Skype (Microsoft) havent developed a HTML5 version yet
              You can either
              a) boot from a unbuntu USB and load it from there
              or
              b) use imo.im
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                Looks interesting. Is there a place for your dick?
                I wouldnt bother otherwise
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

This made me think of Finkle and Strewelpeter

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

as much as that is absolutely disgraceful, LOL at the big man rolling around after a little open handed slap ffs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                        as much as that is absolutely disgraceful, LOL at the big man rolling around after a little open handed slap ffs!!!
                        Fairly poor peripheral vision and reaction time I was thinking. Though it's not something you should have to be in readiness for.

Comment

Here's the Leeds fan facebook page, funny how quickly they can find things nowadays.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            Fairly poor peripheral vision and reaction time I was thinking. Though it's not something you should have to be in readiness for.
                            he definitely sees him, just doesn't expect to get hit!!and then rolls around like a striker lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                              Just got knocked out of the last IPO sat.

About 110 entered , theres 65 left, 20 seats, late reg for another 10 minutes and you'll start with 15BB. Double up to 4K and you'll go close to a seat.
                              Thanks for the heads up, got a ticket out of it

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                Thanks for the heads up, got a ticket out of it
                                Nice one, going to assume I've 5% of you and follow your progress accordingly.

Comment

Apropos of nothing

Comment

If there's one thing that living in Sheffield has taught me, it's that Leeds is full of cunts.
                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The Leeds fan in more innocent times. Watching Robbie Keane week in, week out would drive me to violence too.

Comment

Is there much craic round at the regency? Im just in from college but I could walk round if the banter was happening

Comment

Amazing new telecommunications tower

Comment

I can't top that^^^^^^^^^^^^ but here's a new mix for the cognoscenti

FortDax – fortune-telling fish, curled to suggest ‘home’
                                            Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid – The Sun Never Sets (Holden Mix)
                                            Avus – Furry Hat
                                            Ellen Allien – Alles Sehen (Safety Scissors Mix)
                                            Poni Hoax – Hypercommunication (Alter Ego Mix)
                                            Martin Buttrich – Full Clip
                                            Blackstrobe – Nazi Trance Fuck Off (Holden Mix)
                                            Denis Karimani – Real Time Island (NDRU Mix)

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                              Watching the mighty Sheffield Wednesday instead.
                                              Laaandan derby on tomo.
                                              Be deadly. Innit. Braap.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

That's good.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

yayyyyyyyyyyy home to a roaring fire and a husband and 7 days late shift. So so looking forward to the IPO tomorrow!!
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Postmatch interviews in the Wednesday-Leeds match made for entertaining viewing. When Neil Warnock's opinion is the one that's logical and reasonable, you know you've gone too far, Dave Jones.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

site ban for whom ever quotes this post again.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                      If there's one thing that living in Sheffield has taught me, it's that Leeds is full of cunts.
                                                      There is a few of us heading over to the GPS game there in a few weeks. Are you playing?

Comment

Must get to the next page
                                                        Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Does the Chromebook have a HDMI slot?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                            Must get to the next page
                                                            2 more posts and you will be there

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                              2 more posts and you will be there
                                                              Nice one

Comment

To the uninitated, a taco chip from Abrakabra is vile, base, depraved, despicable and downright nasty.

But to the blessed, at the right time, at the right level of drunkeness, it's mana from heaven.
                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Speaking of drunken food I am missing a Rick's cheese burgers but have finally found it's master. Nothing close to a Zaytoons Chicken shish in the kebab shops although gyros are nice. They also have no clue how to do Pizzas.

Thick-sliced applewood bacon, local creamery amber ale cheddar, onion strings, smoked alder salts, vine-ripened tomato, whole grain mustard
                                                                  Last edited by RasTa; 20-10-12, 01:48.

Comment

Right, time for bed... I've got a good three hours of poker ahead of me at the IPO tomorrow.

Comment

Its like they cooked a joburger dressed it and put in a bun, then deep fried it once mre
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                        Right, time for bed... I've got a good three hours of poker ahead of me at the IPO tomorrow.

Ok, goodnight.
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                          There is a few of us heading over to the GPS game there in a few weeks. Are you playing?
                                                                          Looking forward to it. I'm probably just gonna play cash and get pissed, in that order. Let me know what your plans are by PM if neccessary.

Comment

Last edited by Zod; 20-10-12, 09:59.
                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Smart move by the 'keeper hamming it up to the max to ensure public outrage towards that scumbag is as high as possible imo.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                Smart move by the 'keeper hamming it up to the max to ensure public outrage towards that scumbag is as high as possible imo.
                                                                                At first I thought this, but having watched it a few times I think his reaction is genuine. The scumbag managed to get quite a bit of power in, and importantly the keeper had no idea it was coming. It's pretty hard to take a blow like that straight in the face with absolutely no warning. The shock alone would make you freak out quite a bit.

Comment

Downloaded Astral Weeks for the IPO and I'm punching myself in the face for not doing so well before now.

What an album.
                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Discovered an app a few days ago called 'Friendle', it's basically a game containing 8 board games; backgammon, Yahtzee, checkers, chess, Chinese checkers, reversi & scrabble.

If anyone has it or likes the sound of it, I'm 'one ill cat' on it (strangely enough)
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    . .

Comment

Cool video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Downloaded Astral Weeks for the IPO and I'm punching myself in the face for not doing so well before now. <br />
                                                                                        <br />
                                                                                        What an album.
                                                                                        the more songs about Jesus on a van morrison album the worse it is. Also holds true for Al Green.
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Australia and New Zealand finishes 18-18
                                                                                          Australia had a great chance of winning it but kept up their trademark silly errors to throw it away in the end.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Absolute fucking boom Gary Cahill

Comment

Anyone have a link for the Leinster match? Cheers

Comment

Streaming this is highly illegal.

Comment

The last time I critisised Spurs' system with Defoe on his on up front he bagged a brace BUT it still makes little sense considering their style, Vertonghen in particular knocking in lovely crosses that are being dealt with easily without any aerial presence up front.
                                                                                                  Last edited by The Situation; 20-10-12, 12:37.
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                    The last time I critisised Spurs' system with Defoe on his on up front on his own he bagged a brace BUT it still makes little sense considering their style, Vertonghen in particular knocking in lovely crosses that are being dealt with easily without any aerial presence up front.
                                                                                                    AVB AVB AVB

Comment

Superb try
                                                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LOL sorry Chadley!
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Go fuck yourself Sitch.

Bad mouth Torres plz.

Comment

Defoe's finish there was top class.
                                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              AVB AVB AVB

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                My right click is broken so this battle of pics/gifs that I would inevitably win must be postponed.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                  Right click broken

It didn't Mata.

Gooooooooooal

Comment

Gallas is so awful.

Comment

FF need to update the status of players wifes/gfs if they are > 8 months pregnant

Comment

ffs Torres.

We will regret that.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X