This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King imo

Bill Clinton and George H.W. Bush answer a question on the recession during the second presidential debate of 1992.

Comment

called to my fathers yesterday for a cup-o-tea and a chat,he's almost 80 now and in good spirits.he had the radio on in the background when they played the audio of mattie mcGrath getting mixed up between playboy and time magazine

For a moment in the Dáil today, it seems like Mattie McGrath TD knew something that the rest of us didn’t.The Independent TD, who has become renowned for his...

SPOILER
      "jazus" says he "easy know what he's reading in the jacks"

still fairly sharp for a man of his age
      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Night crew been very poor of late
        I hear they are accepting applications for important roles.

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
        Kids in the back, you and wifey in the front. These things are all over the palce

Anyone on here tell me why Irish builders still use transit's?
        Well I can tell you why yanks prefer pickups easier, the tax on a luxury 'car' is huge relative to other vehicle types, hence yanks pimping out gas guzzleing jeeps and pickups to carry around nothing more than their fat arses.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        thanks Mick, that's very useful. Going to book some test drives now, S-Max and Alhambra are top of the list. Will be avoiding the Renault, have heard too many horror stories.

No way I buy a Range Rover, I've spent too many years detesting the wankers who drive around town in them. I'll just remain an ordinary wanker.
        But you could motor around Darndale in a raised driving position yelling 'Affluence' out the window?

As for the more realistic choices above, buy the biggest diesel you can. Or be prepared to move at glacial speeds.
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            The less drama threads the better imo
            You disappoint me.

Comment

anyone know how far ahead ryanair puts there flights up for sale , looking for flight to london in May and its coming up soldout/not for sale on the website for the whole day so they mustn't be for sale yet, getting quoted 300€ by ba and 272€ by airlingus to Heathrow for adult and child rtn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                @RD3, surely there are x amount of people in Ireland with the same name?

Remove picture, deny all?
                No, only one!
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Samsung rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq5fx...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    You disappoint me.
                    You have to read between the lines. In their secret hearts, mods want the same things that humans do.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

The Walking Dead season 3 kicks off on Sunday night and with that in mind I decided to catch up with season 2 and it's actually not as bad as I remember, might be the fact that I don't have to wait each week for an episode but it's not bugging me thinking "get off the fucking farm".

I've also got up to around issue 80 of the comics and they have been fantastic so far, big difference between the comics/tv some of the storylines in the comics have been excellent and a couple of genuine "fuuuuuckkkk" moments.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Help needed - Linking for those who don't leave the BBV

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                          anyone know how far ahead ryanair puts there flights up for sale , looking for flight to london in May and its coming up soldout/not for sale on the website for the whole day so they mustn't be for sale yet, getting quoted 300€ by ba and 272€ by airlingus to Heathrow for adult and child rtn.
                          6 months

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                            Not quite sure what to make of There Will Be Blood. Ending left me a little dissatisfied.
                            It will grow on you over time.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Nutter In A Balloon

Did yer man jump out of the balloon yet?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  No. Decided to boycott the Regency after 6 family members got serious food poisoning there last Christmas. Maybe an irrational overreaction, always hated the kip.
                                  Only last week a few people told me they had the same experience there at their Christmas party last year. The Regency tried to claim it was the winter vomiting bug, although the only one who didn't eat didn't get sick.

I wonder were they there the same night as your family or did they just decide to poison people for the whole month of December for the lols.

Comment

A few days late at this stage, however, ship the one year anniversary!
                                    . .

Comment

Rocktoberfest tomorrow night, in Ireland's oldest city, in the city's oldest pub.

Go.

Footage from one of Dick Warner's excellent 'Waterways' travel documentaries. This clip is about Waterford's finest pub Downes' and their tradition of whiske...

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        There's only 8 planets on that

Comment

Wont be there this year Icky. Have one for me

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                            Most presents are terrible really (both given and received). I usually buy something I probably want for myself, which is really not suitable. I'm thinking a Nexus 7, or a framed print of Danny's O'Connell Bridge pic
                                            Just seen this because of Hitch's quote, let me know if you want a copy of the photo no problem.

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                            Do all the UKIPT's finish at 9 bells? I've only played Dublin and Galway and they did. i was hoping to play Edinburgh and then meet the wife for dinner afterwards - anyone enlightened?
                                            AFAIK they are trying to wrap them up early so 9 sounds about correct.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                            Some weird questions, but Dwan is a freak and a weird dude imo.
                                            Dom for President

Comment

Classic Father Dougal in Father Ted, Season 1 Episode 3
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                The Walking Dead season 3 kicks off on Sunday night and with that in mind I decided to catch up with season 2 and it's actually not as bad as I remember

Comment

Dodged the Lagos bullet again...

Comment

There's only 8 planets on that
                                                    There's a pointy one going around the outside

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                      Did yer man jump out of the balloon yet?
                                                      He jumped at 3pm yesterday, he's due to land about 5pm today.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                        just had the gardai knocking on my door. Jeez, they gave me a fright. Apparently some little fecker stole my scooter in my driveway tonight and they ended up chasing him somewhere for some reason. I didn't know it still worked tbh, as i bought a new one a year ago, and was trying to get rid of that one. they left the good one thank god.

It's becoming a yearly thing as had another scooter stolen at the IPO last year.

Might have to start looking at a bit more security in the house. they told me crime was on the increase in the neighborhood. Going to get a couple of hurleys to leave around the house also just in case.
                                                        A scooter sounds like great craic. How much for the shitty one you didn't know worked and is a known target of local criminal gangs?

Comment

Ship the E.N.T appointment for next Wednesday for Aimee. I also got a letter of apology from them as well. They knew not to mess with the BBV.. it may have got a mention on the Ray Darcy show

Result

Comment

Waiting on a Ryanair flight to Birmingham, I presume this queueing lark is pointless.
                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I read somewhere that he breaks the speed of light during his descent, which is remarkable really.

Comment

Good glad I didn't completely miss it so

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post

Way to select what you want, it's still obviously horrible in places.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                      Waiting on a Ryanair flight to Birmingham, I presume this queueing lark is pointless.
                                                                      If you're on your won there's no point in queueing..Although you may get stuck beside the smelly fat guy.
                                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Nearly as pointless as peoples continual need to comment on something so banal!
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

ship the european champions vrs Everton tickets

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            Nearly as pointless as peoples continual need to comment on something so banal!
                                                                            The human head weighs eight pounds.

Comment

Project Time
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The human head weighs eight pounds.
                                                                                Damo's head weighs about 20 then
                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

I read somewhere that he breaks the speed of light during his descent, which is remarkable really.
                                                                                  speed of sound surely.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Rolling Stones to play 50th anniversary concerts. Hopefully that also means a date on Worthy Farm.

Exclusive UPDATE: The Rolling Stones will indeed play a few 50th anniversary concerts. And I am told they will go on sale next week— a press release will go out on Monday I am told. Ticketmaster will handle the sales. All hell is going to break loose, too. This is an update from my earlier […]

Opr

Comment

Hit me square between the eyes. I look forward to meeting the deposed Prince of Nigeria.

Comment

Keane confirmed out

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                            speed of sound surely.
                                                                                            He approaches the speed of light, doesn't break it for obv reasons

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                              Hit me square between the eyes. I look forward to meeting the deposed Prince of Nigeria.
                                                                                              Keane confirmed out
                                                                                              Harsh, but fair

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                What are you up to in Birmingham? Bit of a fun city underneath it's woeful exterior.
                                                                                                Have a couple of friends who live there, think the plan is a few drinks, dead arms and the beautiful sites of the city as you alluded to.

Comment

urgh iOs6 can GTF.
                                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                                    According to tg4 twitter they are not going to geo block it.

Really enjoyed the documentary.
                                                                                                    LOL Only see that post now after I stuck it in the Cousins

now there are options

Comment

How many injuries will it take before Long plays?

Comment

New single from The Stones released this morning. Still sound pretty fucking good.

- A brand new studio album from The Rolling Stones… Hackney Diamonds 💥Out October 20th & available to pre-order now:https://therollingstones.lnk.to/Hackn......

Opr

Comment

Have a couple of friends who live there, think the plan is a few drinks, dead arms and the beautiful sites of the city as you alluded to.
                                                                                                          Make sure to go for curry. Brum is the second best city in the UK for curry houses (after Bradistan obv).
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Great piece here:

Obama's Secret Weapon In The South: Small, Dead, But Still Kickin'

Comment

A scooter sounds like great craic. How much for the shitty one you didn't know worked and is a known target of local criminal gangs?
                                                                                                              These are finely tuned machines capable of producing break neck speeds and should only be handled by experienced drivers!!!

Scooters are awesome. Quickest thing on the road in rush hour traffic!

From what i gathered from the police, they chased your man for a while and caught him when he went straight into a wall (he might have been a gifted mechanic, but ended up being a lousy pilot)!!! I think the scooter is pretty mangled, so if it's a project you want, you can have it for 50 quid (which is what i'll get for scrappage).
                                                                                                              Last edited by shrapnel; 11-10-12, 11:37. Reason: spelling

Comment

atleast wait till he logs off!!
                                                                                                                GAA News Website

Comment

These are finely tuned machines capable of producing break neck speeds and should only be handled by experienced drivers!!!

.
                                                                                                                  Give me a racer bike any day of the week!
                                                                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

quick one for BBV.

is it possible and if so is it handy enough to unlock Iphone 5?

Comment

He could possibly break the speed of sound not the speed of light.

Comment

From what i gathered from the police, they chased your man for a while and caught him when he went straight into a wall (he might have been a gifted mechanic, but ended up being a lousy pilot)!!! I think the scooter is pretty mangled, so if it's a project you want, you can have it for 50 quid (which is what i'll get for scrappage).
                                                                                                                        Nah if it requires anything besides turning on I'm not the man for the job.

Comment

good work

chatting to an ex-colleague who got posted there, he is counting off the days until he gets out

edit for keane; tis' lovely!!!
                                                                                                                          Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 11-10-12, 11:54.
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X