This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Having lunch in Avoca, there's a couple beside me with their baby and the girls mother in law.

The oul wan is driving me pretty demented. She's has this horrible squeeky croaky Tullamore type accent and she just keeps repeating over and over baby babble nonsense.

'ah look at the baba' 'ah look at the baba' 'ah look at the baba'

'who's a lovely girl' 'who's a lovely girl' 'who's a lovely girl' etc etc ad nauseum.

How come adults can't conduct themselves as adults when there's a small child around?

The piece de resistance though just happened, she took one of those Mary holy water bottles out of her handbag, you know the ones where Mary's loaf is a lid, and starts splashing it all over the place, all over the child the daughter in law and the son. The son looks at me all morto and says, 'Mam, what are you doing?'

'I'm just blessing her'

Fucking Irish oul wans, they're embarrassing creatures.
    Your IPB account now looks 10 times worse the fact you have your name back, but still have Jimmy Saville as your avatar!

Comment

His face offends me.

Comment

Tight Ship even on the road (water?)

Comment

Shower of useless cunts.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Having lunch in Avoca, there's a couple beside me with their baby and the girls mother in law.

The oul wan is driving me pretty demented. She's has this horrible squeeky croaky Tullamore type accent and she just keeps repeating over and over baby babble nonsense.

'who's a lovely girl' 'who's a lovely girl' 'who's a lovely girl' etc etc ad nauseum.

How come adults can't conduct themselves as adults when there's a small child around?

The piece de resistance though just happened, she took one of those Mary holy water bottles out of her handbag, you know the ones where Mary's loaf is a lid, and starts splashing it all over the place, all over the child the daughter in law and the son. The son looks at me all morto and says, 'Mam, what are you doing?'

'I'm just blessing her'

SUBSCRIBE TA F&%K WILLU!http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=sminkyanimationFACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/sminkyanimationTWITTER: http://w...

Comment

I just feel sad watching that.
              Yeah I know. Guy really needs some tips on writing up a slideshow.

Comment

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

chopping chillies for dinner. Absent mindedly when I was finished went to the bathroom without washing my hands beforehand. This is potentially the biggest mistake Iv ever made in my life

Comment

'I'm just blessing her'

There were studies (possibly now refuted) that found that baby talk hampers linguistic development. Probably perpetual...

Comment

oh god make it stop

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                          oh god make it stop
                          Rub your eye. Will take your mind off your cock for a while

Comment

oh god make it stop
                            Ah sure natural honey will cure that!

Comment

My friend asked me last night would I be her bridesmaid for their wedding in Croatia next July . Must say I was so chuffed it brought tears to my eyes. What an honour. Roll on July weeee!!
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Your IPB account now looks 10 times worse the fact you have your name back, but still have Jimmy Saville as your avatar!
                                Yeah I know. I can't fix it on the iPad have to fire up the oul lappy, the thing takes four days to open so I haven't gotten around to it.

Suppose I could just remove it, never thought of that.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

BK, expecting a big game from the Steelers today. Pretty tough ask for Eagles to get a win there after the bye week and players returning. I live in hope tho...

Comment

oh god make it stop
                                    put your lad in a pot of natural yoghurt

(full fat obviously)

Comment

The chemicals from chillies don't wash off too easy either, you can burn the mickey off yourself even after washing your hands.

A good tip to neutralise it is to squeez fresh lemon juice on your hands, rub it in then wash.
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                        BK, expecting a big game from the Steelers today. Pretty tough ask for Eagles to get a win there after the bye week and players returning. I live in hope tho...
                                        we need a win after a ropey start to the season its as simple as that. I really hope Harrison starts as that will discourage Vick and McCoy from running every play

Comment

MAMMY!

10am over here up since 7 and onto El Classico before my siesta. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
                                          Last edited by RasTa; 07-10-12, 17:27.
                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

very nice start for Eagles on both sides of ball

Comment

nice play vick

edit gay
                                              Last edited by Bubbleking; 07-10-12, 17:24.

Comment

Michlol Vick
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

nice play vick

edit gay
                                                  nvm sure he did it again

Have one of the best RBs in the league but sure dont give it to him a few yds from the line. Why would you do that sure...

Comment

yes fucking ship! why they dont give it to mccoy there I'll never know!

Comment

Another sniper about today

Comment

lol bullshit call

flag every play nearly, this could take a while
                                                        Last edited by ghostface; 07-10-12, 17:37.

Comment

stop giving up flags please

Comment

ugh hilarious

Comment

Vick

Comment

Must be nice

Comment

C'mon Mourinho.

Comment

Vick
                                                                    Timmons all over the place, playing great

Comment

Epic win. Literally.

His name is @visionofscholes. This is the bet.

His timeline over the last 45 minutes is basically him having a breakdown as this comes closer and closer
                                                                      Last edited by DeadParrot; 07-10-12, 18:21. Reason: Beaten to it.
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

RONALDOOOOOOOO!

Heart.

Comment

Quality goal from Madrid.

Comment

Ronaldo never does it in the big games.
                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                              Ronaldo never does it in the big games.
                                                                              I dont really follow football but does he not have a history of hiding in big games? One good performance doesnt hide the 20 shitty ones

Comment

I dont really follow football but does he not have a history of hiding in big games? One good performance doesnt hide the 20 shitty ones
                                                                                No, it's up there with the Ibrahimovic is shit myth that people that listen to Eamon Dunphy and don't watch European football believe.

Comment

I dont really follow football
                                                                                  Stopped reading after this

Comment

Yup. What Oscar said.

Theres a certain protestant here that hates to give the man credit.

He's been the best player on the planet this season too. Pretty much untouchable atm.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Nope

He just became first player in history to score in 6 consecutive classicos

Comment

7 goals in 7 days.

Comment

Yup. What Oscar said.

He's been the best player on the planet this season too. Pretty much untouchable atm.
                                                                                          He was anonymous in most of Madrids early season games.
                                                                                          Last edited by davepoke/her; 07-10-12, 18:55.

Comment

ah right cool. WHo here doesnt like him btw? Im assuming the protestant reference is aimed at RDIII

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                              Just the 6 goals in their first 6 league games anonymous!

Though theres an element of truth as 3 were penalties and he got nothing when they really really needed it away to Getafe and Seville.
                                                                                              Obv would love someone with 'goal per game whilst playing poorly' stats at Liverpool.

****
                                                                                              Milan derby on as well, what a night.

Comment

Yup. What Oscar said.

No he hasn't.

Falcao has.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Just the 6 goals in their first 6 league games anonymous!

Though theres an element of truth as 3 were penalties and he got nothing when they really really needed it away to Getafe and Seville.
                                                                                                  Obv would love someone with 'goal per game whilst playing poorly' stats at Liverpool.

****
                                                                                                  Milan derby on as well, what a night.
                                                                                                  By his own standards he hasn't being great barring the past week obviously. He's being no where near the best player in Europe this season.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                    I've watched all these games bar the Getafe game. Anonymous is over stating it. He's scored what, like 4 in the last 7 including tonight? When the whole team has been pretty crap. He's still doing his job.

Its pretty ridiculous that people still give him this kinda stick when Messi has been pretty meh this year. Even getting pissy on occasion. Still scoring though.

I love Messi too btw just don't get the Ronaldo hate.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      No he hasn't.

Falcao has.
                                                                                                      Fair point.

Comment

Just give it to McCoy. Easy game

Comment

Ronaldo who?
                                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Fair point.
                                                                                                            But... he is in the company of what? 5 maybe 4 players playing exceptionally atm?

Being one of those as he is consistently is proof that he is simply an amazing player.

Still a neville though.

Comment

What a goal. Stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                Ronaldo who?
                                                                                                                Cristiano who, shirley?
                                                                                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                  Cristiano who, shirley?
                                                                                                                  Hu's in goals?
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Ronaldo who?

Comment

Who Lionel ?

Comment

Tom did you ever get that PM?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X