Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose off to a good start v Phil. That would be a monster point if he could manage to win the match

Comment

Warning to anyone punting on the Golf Sky seem to be a couple of minutes behind live.
      I was out in the car a few minutes ago and Greg Allen gave the latest score and well over a minute later I come in to see two scores he called happen as live.
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        Rose off to a good start v Phil. That would be a monster point if he could manage to win the match
        Ya that's the type of match we need to let us dream of a win here

Comment

WTF is up with the amount of flies out today ? its like a plague, bastards are all over the place.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            WTF is up with the amount of flies out today ? its like a plague, bastards are all over the place.
            No flies on me

Comment

Pats Bills first up for me

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Its hard to believe that this team of Cody's didn't win the five in a row

Delighted for Walter, what a debut!
                Probably shouldnt have won the 4 in a row as the Tipp were the better team that year. Still best team we will ever see.
                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Jack Niclaus, talking about Donald he starts saying that he has to win a major or he'll never be considered a great player....with Monty sitting beside him. FU Monty

Comment

Haven't seen Bubba take a shot that hasn't been from the rough a hazard or a bunker, must be driving like a mong!
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                      jets v 49'ers

Comment

Touchdown !
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Lawrie standing up to the pressure well
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Or 'midgets', as a workmate insists on calling them.
                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Lol everyone hitting the right bunker on 5, word obv gets to Big Phil and he overcompensates and hits the one on the left!
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Well done you !

How many syns did you drink tonight ?
                                Just quoting this and to give a bit of after party advice to Michelle..

The mistake I made in the beginning was deny myself any syns for a few days to make up for a bad night. Do NOT do this. Just limit to 5 syns per day till weigh in and draw a line under last night.

Did you take my advice and stick to spirits and diet mixer?

Comment

Loving the beauty vs the beast element of bubba and lukes match...crackin viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Lawrie standing up to the pressure well
                                    Yo could say that alright, what a shot there

Comment

Fuck yeah Rory!!!
                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Roooooory!!
                                        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Europeans are on fire, this is gonna be good

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                            Or 'midgets', as a workmate insists on calling them.
                                            No, these are kick ass flies, although the recent rain cleared most of them, fuckers were all over the windows and walls outside.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                              Europeans are on fire, this is gonna be good
                                              Steady start alright, first time since Friday morning that we've got off to anything of a positive start

Comment

Fuck yeah Rory!!!
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

MrsF, are you required to confess your syns at each slimming meeting?

Comment

the jets finally let Tebow throw the ball => turnover

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                      Killing Them Softly is the best film I've seen so far this year.
                                                      Looper is not far behind it.

Highly, highly recommend it.

Comment

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

MrsF, are you required to confess your syns at each slimming meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                            the jets finally let Tebow throw the ball => turnover
                                                            nought to do with tebow. Looks nasty on the hit to the knee

and lol at Gronk

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                              Just quoting this and to give a bit of after party advice to Michelle..

The mistake I made in the beginning was deny myself any syns for a few days to make up for a bad night. Do NOT do this. Just limit to 5 syns per day till weigh in and draw a line under last night.

Did you take my advice and stick to spirits and diet mixer?
                                                              I have had 8 sins today and will not be eating till tomorrow now. The sins were a spoon of chilli and garlic pesto type sauce yoke mixed through my pasta and also had to use olive oil to fry mushrooms as that one cal spray is not available anywhere at the min as they are changing the packaging .

Did I stick to spirits last night I did yeah, captain morgans, Jim beam, brandy and baileys , 1 bottle of wine and half a bottle of cava.

No more drinkies now till next sat!

Might actually just bump your SW thread when I need to ask something will be a handy thread now lol
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

sky had Hansen winning the first while the official site has it halved in birdies - anyone see it play out ?

Comment

Thinking of changing Bank.

Currently with AIB, anyone have any thoughts on what the best bank to be with is?

I know they are probably all similar but surely something stands out.
                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Balls.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                      Thinking of changing Bank.

Currently with AIB, anyone have any thoughts on what the best bank to be with is?

I know they are probably all similar but surely something stands out.
                                                                      Feck all charges and a Visa Debit card with Ulster Bank. Decent chance they are ahead of the pack computer wise after their problems of the summer.

Comment

kicking job in NE going.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                          sky had Hansen winning the first while the official site has it halved in birdies - anyone see it play out ?
                                                                          " A fired-up Peter Hanson - apparently quite angry at being left out of Saturday's play - makes birdie at the first to go one up against Jason Dufner" BBC

But they have Dufner 1up thru 3..so feck knows

Comment

kicking job in NE going.
                                                                            Wasnt O'gara offered a gig a few years ago in Florida ?
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

All going pete tong for the Pats.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dub13 View Post
                                                                                For anyone interested

http://www.propertypriceregister.ie/ has gone live this afternoon. Selling prices for all houses sold as far back as 2010
                                                                                Jaysus it's a bit fucking surreal seeing the crash laid out in black & white in certain places.
                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Stiff this morning. Any tips for painting walls? never done it before. I've being given paint a brush and a roller.

Also enjoying switching from golf to NFL every ad break on this starsteams
                                                                                  Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Choose my dinner BBV

Pizza
                                                                                    Chipper
                                                                                    Chinese
                                                                                    Indian
                                                                                    any other options?

If anyone has tallaght specific recommendations, I'm all ears.
                                                                                    Havent eaten since yesterday
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                      Stiff this morning. Any tips for painting walls? never done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        Choose my dinner BBV

Pizza
                                                                                        Chipper
                                                                                        Chinese
                                                                                        Indian
                                                                                        any other options?

If anyone has tallaght specific recommendations, I'm all ears.
                                                                                        Havent eaten since yesterday
                                                                                        I'm off for a pizza now down to Clares

Gotta love Vince

Comment

We can dream. Come on Europe!!!

Comment

Jaysis even Westwood is ahead

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Jaysus it's a bit fucking surreal seeing the crash laid out in black & white in certain places.
                                                                                              Its a bit mad alright and must be difficult for people who purchased at the top to see.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Bubba's been nothing short of dire today!
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Great APP for NFL scores.
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                    We can dream. Come on Europe!!!
                                                                                                    8/1 at the start of today and now into 6's, must have scared the bookies with my fiver...
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Hit your tee shot into water and still get a half...lukeeeeee

Comment

Can we get Donald to go back out again?

Kaymer off, Donald on.

Comment

FS Colsarts

Comment

Massive turning point for US there with Colsaerts retardedness. Game over imo!
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Touchdown !

edit:balls, short

reedit: its good !!
                                                                                                              Last edited by oleras; 30-09-12, 19:14.
                                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

If Poulter and Donald put points on the board it'll give the whole team a lift.

I'd expect Poulter back out there geeing up the rest of the team too!!

Comment

Fuck me Bubba!!

Comment

Donald is struggling here!

17th is not good for his distance either...

Comment

Bubba

Comment

Wasnt O'gara offered a gig a few years ago in Florida ?
                                                                                                                        nope. Urban legend

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          I only got those ones the last twice I ordered. I had used the Air Optix ones prior to that. I find the 30 days ones very uncomfortable for wearing for a day and even found putting them in for a night out was a nightmare as I wanted them out after a few hours.

I will avoid the softlens ones in future then if it is a problem with them. I just got them as an alternative as they were keenly priced
                                                                                                                          So you are mixing and matching at will? You really shouldn't be just trying them without an optician to make sure they are a) fitting well and b) not causing any problems.

Depending on your usage pattern it might be worth switching to dailies. In terms of wearer comfort they are definitely better.

Note: there is no inherent problem with the SL38 (or any other SL product) nor did I mean to suggest as such.
                                                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X