This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Anyone from Maynooth or the area around it:

Try get for a coffee in Boss Hoggs Cafe if you can. One of my mates owns it and is just starting out. Very decent coffee by all accounts! Appreciated.
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
      Why do several people have Danny is a legend as their signature?

How come every time I ask someone to buy me crisps I get the incredibly mundane (Cheese and Onion Tayto) or the inedible (Prawn Cocktail)
      Do others have it?

I had probably my most enjoyable ever live music experience earlier this year.

Danny made it happen.

Danny is a legend
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Dope!!

Lad from my year in Uni. Just finished his accounting Exams!

Was obviously taking the piss or whatever but its pretty damn funny. Feckin ejit!
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
          Dope!!

Was obviously taking the piss or whatever but its pretty damn funny. Feckin ejit!
          Lol, that's brilliant, you can imagine him locked, acting the bollix like it's Abrakebabra.

Comment

SC Veendam 2-0 up on 70th minute and PP has the match down at 0-0 and Veendam are 5/4.. Free money. Just got on. Still up

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Lol, that's brilliant, you can imagine him locked, acting the bollix like it's Abrakebabra.
              Some of the headlines are gold 'Holy Cannoli'.

Daft Paddy stereotype to be played massively by his defense.

Thing is, you could actually script it. I'd imagine this happens a lot here but obv Bostonians aren't used to the messing. Poor staff member prob scared for his/her life.

Armed robbery lol.

Love Ireland.

Comment

Dope!!

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                  SC Veendam 2-0 up on 70th minute and PP has the match down at 0-0 and Veendam are 5/4.. Free money. Just got on. Still up
                  Will be voided.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Will be voided.
                    Your probably right but hope not.

Has happened on PP b4 and people have been paid out.

Got it over on boards anyway and a few people saying will be voided too but something similar happened in a Crystal Palace game not too long ago and everyone was paid. We shall see

Comment

some cannoli cctv footage here

Comment

WP Munster during the sin bin time!

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                          Your probably right but hope not.

Has happened on PP b4 and people have been paid out.

Got it over on boards anyway and a few people saying will be voided too but something similar happened in a Crystal Palace game not too long ago and everyone was paid. We shall see
                          PP paid me out as a winner (on losing bets) in obscure markets a remarkable number of times in a short period a good while back. In saying that, the bets weren't obvious palps.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            lol, love 0.44

"I jus ass him y'kno, whadalla you lookin for?, he just say 'sshhhhh'"

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Will be voided.
                              Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                              PP paid me out as a winner (on losing bets) in obscure markets a remarkable number of times in a short period a good while back. In saying that, the bets weren't obvious palps.
                              Paid out

Comment

Going to be doing QFA (loans and regulation) once I start my job.... does anyone have any past exams or even some notes I can take a look at tot give me a feel for the type of stuff you are required to know?

Cheers

Comment

Just about to go down for a few drinks and mingle with family and friends that travelled up and across to Donegal. Only drank once in about 6 weeks so really looking forward to having a couple and unwinding. Gonna be kinda busy tomorrow. Next time i see Gillian it will be 3 o clock tomorrow when she walks into the church and meets me at the altar. One time!

Comment

Best of luck!
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Got a nexus 7. Seems to be a nice yoke!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                        You wont regret it
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          Just about to go down for a few drinks and mingle with family and friends that travelled up and across to Donegal. Only drank once in about 6 weeks so really looking forward to having a couple and unwinding. Gonna be kinda busy tomorrow. Next time i see Gillian it will be 3 o clock tomorrow when she walks into the church and meets me at the altar. One time!
                                          Enjoy it Tony, these are the good times.

Best of luck tomorrow to you both.

Comment

Got married this weekend last year. Best of luck to you both and have a great day

Comment

What time will I pop up to see you.
                                              On the champers here. Munching on Chinese. Gillians friend that called doesn't drink and is so quiet and I reckon by the way she is looking at me she thinks I escaped from a mental home lol
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Moone Boy is quite funny, anyone watching?

Comment

Some of the headlines are gold 'Holy Cannoli'.

Daft Paddy stereotype to be played massively by his defense.

Thing is, you could actually script it. I'd imagine this happens a lot here but obv Bostonians aren't used to the messing. Poor staff member prob scared for his/her life.

Armed robbery lol.

Love Ireland.
                                                  yeah, great idea getting a criminal record for armed robbery when you want to be an accountant, or anything else for that matter.

"i was only messin your honor, i had a foot long knife, but i wasn't going to use it obviously, me mates made me do it for a pint!!!"

He's a fuckin moron, and this might just have ruined the rest of his working life.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                    yeah, great idea getting a criminal record for armed robbery when you want to be an accountant, or anything else for that matter.

"i was only messin your honor, i had a foot long knife, but i wasn't going to use it obviously, me mates made me do it for a pint!!!"

He's a fuckin moron, and this might just have ruined the rest of his working life.
                                                    Dont disagree.

Still pretty funny though.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 14-09-12, 21:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                          Are you sure you want to be doing QFA? Like, would something international like CFA not be more useful in the long-term? Not 100% on the regulations, so maybe you have to do it to work in a bank, but seems a shame to be doing an Irish qualification that no-one will really recognise anywhere else.

I'd say your best bet would be one of the boards.ie as there's bound to be loads of notes floating about on one of the subforums - maybe work&jobs or investments?
                                                          Is the CFA not notoriously difficult compared to the QFA which is generally considered to be pretty straightforward? Might be a big factor is you were only had a notion to do it.

Comment

Was it just too much beer on the plane for cannolli guy? I'd say he'll be grand as long as it doesn't become too big a news story in Ireland - even then who is really going to remember it in a few weeks? Big issue is the googleability when he is employed somewhere, but could just go by Bob instead of Robert from now on? (hmm while writing this post became convinced that he actually is proper fcked - a future employer or future co-worker googles his name and... well its hardly going to end well)
                                                            Thats the beauty of my name.

When women google it they get massively distracted. When men do, they get instantly bored.

Comment

Hi.

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                              I finished Band of Brothers today. Really enjoyed It. Anything similar that I can watch next?
                                                              For the love of gods don't waste your time with the pacific, horrendous.

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                              Add to all that the risk in an ever-plummeting market that the prices go so low in your once well-to-do area that some family of knackers robs enough copper wire to afford the house next door too.
                                                              Do you miss Tralee?
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Just get him to drive to mexico, explain to consulate you lost your passport and get a new one, fly back to Ireland and never return to US - home free and you have a brilliant story to tell your mates.

Comment

Dont disagree.

Still pretty funny though.
                                                                  i'm not being facetious, and i understand where you're coming, from but using a knife is beyond retarded if you're just "doin it for the laugh like".

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                    Where did you get it? Just curious, as it was out of stock/unavailable anywhere I looked a few weeks ago. I ended up getting a Motorola xoom 2 ME, as it was well reduced in price. still shocked it's on android 3.2.2. I mean ffs google own motorola mobility, and still no ics

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                        i'm not being facetious, and i understand where you're coming, from but using a knife is beyond retarded if you're just "doin it for the laugh like".
                                                                        I know and I completely understand and agree. Its stupid. I stand by the fact that its funny for precisely that reason.

Comment

Are you sure you want to be doing QFA? Like, would something international like CFA not be more useful in the long-term? Not 100% on the regulations, so maybe you have to do it to work in a bank, but seems a shame to be doing an Irish qualification that no-one will really recognise anywhere else.

I'd say your best bet would be one of the boards.ie as there's bound to be loads of notes floating about on one of the subforums - maybe work&jobs or investments?
                                                                          I have to to do them as part of my job and yeah its in banking - all required to do it before allowed into position to advise.

I asked in the boards forums too and thought id stick it in here too seeing as theres such an eclectic mix.

Cheers HH!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                            Moone Boy is quite funny, anyone watching?
                                                                            Thought it was awful.

Very disappointing. Like a hipster's Killinaskully.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                Thought it was awful.

Very disappointing. Like a hipster's Killinaskully.
                                                                                You've gotta be baked I think

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
                                                                                  Going to be doing QFA (loans and regulation) once I start my job.... does anyone have any past exams or even some notes I can take a look at tot give me a feel for the type of stuff you are required to know?

Cheers
                                                                                  It's pretty easy. Send me a pm with an email address and I'll sort you out by Monday with the notes. Pass rate is only 50% and it's multiple choice. Run good and use the head and you wouldn't even need to study tbh.
                                                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                    It's pretty easy. Send me a pm with an email address and I'll sort you out by Monday with the notes. Pass rate is only 50% and it's multiple choice. Run good and use the head and you wouldn't even need to study tbh.
                                                                                    Ah nice one, cheers V. BBV delivers!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
                                                                                      Ah nice one, cheers V. BBV delivers!
                                                                                      BBV always delivers

Comment

Think Gillian is rather typsy he he he
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

(hmm while writing this post became convinced that he actually is proper fcked - a future employer or future co-worker googles his name and... well its hardly going to end well. wow thats mad - one time having a few too many beers and his prosperous future is gone unless he has relatives who can hire him)

Mostly feel 'there but for the grace of God' that I don't believe in. Kinda good that the hedgehog incident etc never made national news Serious business because of the amount of coverage, even if the case is dismissed.

Comment

Happy Birthday To me

Comment

Happy 40th Gillian
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

had the extra spicy chicken from nandos earlier feels like Im pissing fire now. Never again

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                  had the extra spicy chicken from nandos earlier feels like Im pissing fire now. Never again
                                                                                                  God help ya if ya ever get the clap.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                    God help ya if ya ever get the clap.
                                                                                                    bag it up and you'll be grand

Comment

bag it up and you'll be grand
                                                                                                      Cant beat a game of aids roulette.

Comment

Man Im so outta the loop. At the bar in Bruxelles buying a 6 beer round.Opt for bottles of Desparado (looking like an American craftish beer) & thinking i've dodged a round of shorts. Turns ot its 7yoyos a bottle which is fulla tequila which nobody will drink. Banished to smoking area with said bottles by mysekf while the rest party. Tryin to flog them @ a fiver here but no customers
                                                                                                        .

Comment

Yep 7% and laced with tequila. FFs

Comment

ha they are lethal Ciaran good look with that go down easy too

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                              Yep 7% and laced with tequila. FFs
                                                                                                              They're tasty though. Lethal but tasty.

Comment

ha they are lethal Ciaran good look with that go down easy too
                                                                                                                Still not really talking to you, dunno if u saw my post but I lost someone in 9\11.
                                                                                                                If u missed it search my posts. Shame coz I used to like u.

Comment

English translated from French:There were two, they spoke little, wanted to repeat as calm, take time to nap. They had a clear idea of what they wanted, what...

Comment

Still not really talking to you, dunno if u saw my post but I lost someone in 9\11.
                                                                                                                    If u missed it search my posts. Shame coz I used to like u.
                                                                                                                    yeah I seen it sent you a text saying sorry. I forgot you had mentioned previously about that and just wanted it to be forgotten about it on here caus how it came out isnt how I meant it. Sorry again man really overstepped the mark there

Comment

Man Im so outta the loop. At the bar in Bruxelles buying a 6 beer round.Opt for bottles of Desparado (looking like an American craftish beer) & thinking i've dodged a round of shorts. Turns ot its 7yoyos a bottle which is fulla tequila which nobody will drink. Banished to smoking area with said bottles by mysekf while the rest party. Tryin to flog them @ a fiver here but no customers
                                                                                                                      .

was caught the same why you were mate, piss in a bottle, lethal piss at that

Comment

David Gest playing the video machine in the Aquarium. Done about 12k so far. Wierd lookin' dude but quite affable.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X