This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
    Does look fairly spectacular all right; don't want to be absolutely throwing money away though, but thinking a view like that would pay for itself in terms of inspiration?!!
    It's not throwing away money to live somewhere like that. Looks amazing.
    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
      Didn't read it all, but Id say the main reason the Tipp thing didn't drag out was I doubt too many people defended him
      Tbh i dont really give a shit i just looked back at thechamp87s comment and its a typical comment from a city person who isnt faced with certain issues. I realistically have driven drunk twice in the last 2 years at most i would imagine. Im driving on a country road at 4am in the morning at about 40mph. Ya sure i could somehow cause a freak accident anyone want to admit using there phone to text at the wheel as bad if not worse imo.

When i started driving drink driving was a done thing and having 5/6 pints was pretty acceptable. I dont ever go out with the intention of drink driving and try take steps to avoid been put in a situation where id need to. I would be very slow also to get in a car with someone who was drunk aswell and i dont really agree with drink driving or anything. I do see old guys who like to have 5/6 pints and cant now due to the laws and its a part of there social life taken away.

The reason my post didnt kick off like msns is the fact i wont get caught in a debate or care like msn or make up stuff. I dont think anyone should have been getting at her personal life either what she said about the cat was crazy but thats it.

Just said i better respond to reassure people im not drink driving every night of the week. Fwiw i doubt il respond to any comments have a real life to lead aswell.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

One thing that stands out over these last few pages is Strewels quote from Lloyd imo

Comment

Big Ern gif is awesome.

Think we need to organize a big royal rumble to ease some of the tension around here.
          Last edited by Starvin Marvin; 25-06-11, 14:25.
          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Personally I'd rather be called gay than crazy
            To be fair,

Comment

Personally I'd rather be called gay than crazy
              Ah Lazare you be crazy.

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

BBV is screaming for a good choon, one of my favourite songs right now, might go see them in Marlay Pk....

Villagers - "The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever)" from 'Becoming A Jackal', released 2010 on Domino Record Co.Subscribe to Villagers on YouTube: http://bit.ly/Vill...

Here's another cool version recorded in Conor's house...

Villagers - "The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever)" (Live - Home Sessions)Recorded in Conor's home, we present the Home SessionsBuy ‘Becoming A Jackal’:Digital: http...

Hectorjelly played in a band with Conor O'Brien when they were younger afaik
                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

No excuse for drink driving, the living in the country excuse is the most lol worthy I've heard.

Comment

Could everyone please stop being fucking bent. I'm in a hungover glass case of emotion state, and can't handle this snappy bullshit.

Man the fuck up the lot of ya

Comment

London through, lots of gamblers happy. Especially the ones that got the 5/1 earlier in the week (not me unfortunatel)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                        No excuse for drink driving, the living in the country excuse is the most lol worthy I've heard.
                        Recent figures released show that Ireland has achieved approx. 49% reduction in road deaths from 2000-2011. We are above average in road safety in Europe in all but 1 area: rural roads.

Most rural road accidents are single car accidents between 7pm on a Friday and 7am on a Monday.

Care to guess why?
                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                          Does look fairly spectacular all right; don't want to be absolutely throwing money away though, but thinking a view like that would pay for itself in terms of inspiration?!!
                          Find Property For Sale in Ireland from all leading estate agents on the largest property listing site in Ireland.

€700k asking price for what looks very similar to yours!!! 700k for an apartment is just insane money

Comment

Watching Breaking Bad season 1 now, just amazing.
                            Swore i'd try and pace it out after blitzing through all 5 seasons of the wire in about a month, but blitzed through about 4 episodes today.
                            Loved the bathtub scene and just watched the episode
                            SPOILER
                            where he goes to Tuco's with the explosive "Ice". Bryan Cranston is immense.
                            Gonna have to try and pace the rest somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              Could everyone please stop being fucking bent. I'm in a hungover glass case of emotion state, and can't handle this snappy bullshit.

Man the fuck up the lot of ya
                              I proper lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                SHD any chance you can make your sig picture smaller? It's pretty big and kinda overpowers a lot, be horrible to see that constantly when you are posting frequently if you get me?
                                Cheers dude appreciate it, nice touch adding in

Comment

on the louth v meath match if the louth team that is named starts the match we havent a hope in hell of winning, i am hoping for at least 3/4 changes from the team that was named

Comment

Have a listen to these Lazare/anybody see what you think, Lao Lao posted their song California Sunrise awhile back, good tunes

Last edited by tylerdurden94; 25-06-11, 14:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                      Recent figures released show that Ireland has achieved approx. 49% reduction in road deaths from 2000-2011. We are above average in road safety in Europe in all but 1 area: rural roads.

Most rural road accidents are single car accidents between 7pm on a Friday and 7am on a Monday.

Care to guess why?
                                      Come on don't keep us in suspense

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        Swore i'd try and pace it out after blitzing through all 5 seasons of the wire in about a month, but blitzed through about 4 episodes today.
                                        SPOILER
                                        There isn't that many episodes in each season so just watch them imo.

Comment

Anyone else having internet connection problems today? I'm with UPC but even my dongle is fooking up.

Comment

That is a bit of a cheap shot, any more bollox like that and you will be facing a ban first and last warning!
                                            I thought everyone knew you and him are lovers

Comment

Have a listen to these Lazare/anybody see what you think, Lao Lao posted their song California Gold awhile back, good tunes

http://dirtygoldmusic.com/roar
                                              Wow, that's brilliant, never heard of Roar before.

Has a Vampire weekend vibe to it, also reminds me a little of Fleet Foxes only more Summery.

Love it, thanks dude

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                Anyone else having internet connection problems today? I'm with UPC but even my dongle is fooking up.
                                                Mine has been running good today so far in D12, went tits up last night around 1 I suspect they were doing some work.

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                I thought everyone knew you and him are lovers
                                                Wow good one

Wow, that's brilliant, never heard of Roar before.

Has a Vampire weekend vibe to it, also reminds me a little of Fleet Foxes only more Summery.

Love it, thanks dude
                                                In case you are on the Mojitos, they be called Dirty Gold and the album is called ROAR

Comment

Think i will have to go to the pub, its my 6yr olds birthday party today and there is about 30 kids running and screaming around the house, the hang over is bad enough

Edit: my 1000 post, wow, 3 star

Comment

anyone else get a massive message box saying re-install using express install when trying to open pokerstars

If so, everything alright when re-installed?

ta

*fuckers trying to install a quicklaunch shortcut and an IE toolbar button
                                                    Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 14:58.

Comment

Flopping quads in Omaha is such a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                                                        anyone else get a massive message box saying re-install using express install when trying to open pokerstars

If so, everything alright when re-installed?

ta
                                                        I got it yesterday and could not open ps so i just uninstalled it and downloaded it again, fine now

Comment

In case you are on the Mojitos, they be called Dirty Gold and the album is called ROAR
                                                          oops, cheers. No mojitos for me tonight, off to work in a couple of hours

Comment

Get the fk in London!

My home 'county' finally won a game.

I was 4 years old the last time that happened.
                                                            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                              SPOILER
                                                              You'll be please to know it gets better.

MUCH MUCH MUCH

BETTER.

quality show

Comment

Bought a Barbecue yesterday and some other bits and pieces that you need for it.
                                                                Just went to assemble it there now and glanced at the receipt.
                                                                Dude charged me for all the bits and pieces but not the BBQ itself.

Whole thing cost me €22. Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                  Get the fk in London!

My home 'county' finally won a game.

I was 4 years old the last time that happened.
                                                                  They beat Kilkenny in the league every year.

Also their hurlers regulary win stuff including the Rackard Cup this year

Comment

Why is it whenever there's a shooting or a murder you without fail always hear the same statement from some random joe public.

'It's shockin', very shockin', this is a very quiet place, that sort of thing doesn't ever happen round here'

The best though was today, an Inchicore oul'wan with the same line.

There's been more bullets fired in Inchicore than any other part of the country in the last few years.

Her actual statement was funny, went something like, 'ah it's very shockin', very shockin', we're all shocked, we can't believe it, this is a very quiet place, you wouldn't hear anything like that happening here, but it's happenin so often now it doesn't even shock ye anymore'

Make your mind up woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Bless You View Post
                                                                      Bought a Barbecue yesterday and some other bits and pieces that you need for it.

So you are saying that you never noticed that you did not get charged for the bbq when you were paying €22 for everthing, lol, , thief, i'm ringing the cops

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                        So you are saying that you never noticed that you did not get charged for the bbq when you were paying €22 for everthing, lol, , thief, i'm ringing the cops
                                                                        I sometimes give my laser without paying attention to the amount I'm spending.

Comment

Thats not very smart is it

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            They beat Kilkenny in the league every year.

Also their hurlers regulary win stuff including the Rackard Cup this year
                                                                            I should have said 'championship game'.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                              Tbh i dont really give a shit i just looked back at thechamp87s comment and its a typical comment from a city person who isnt faced with certain issues. I realistically have driven drunk twice in the last 2 years at most i would imagine. Im driving on a country road at 4am in the morning at about 40mph. Ya sure i could somehow cause a freak accident anyone want to admit using there phone to text at the wheel as bad if not worse imo.

When i started driving drink driving was a done thing and having 5/6 pints was pretty acceptable. I dont ever go out with the intention of drink driving and try take steps to avoid been put in a situation where id need to. I would be very slow also to get in a car with someone who was drunk aswell and i dont really agree with drink driving or anything. I do see old guys who like to have 5/6 pints and cant now due to the laws and its a part of there social life taken away.

The reason my post didnt kick off like msns is the fact i wont get caught in a debate or care like msn or make up stuff. I dont think anyone should have been getting at her personal life either what she said about the cat was crazy but thats it.

Just said i better respond to reassure people im not drink driving every night of the week. Fwiw i doubt il respond to any comments have a real life to lead aswell.
                                                                              GTFO Tipp in all fairness.

Comment

What time do u want us round??

IPB barbecue , hmmmmm interesting

Comment

Exactly that, couldn't find my card and was in a panic thinking i'd left it in the car and was preparing to be embarrassed.

Most of life's details pass me by at the best of times anyway

Comment

You always look round to me buddy

Comment

IPB barbecue , hmmmmm interesting
                                                                                      €22 per head

Comment

They'll be dancing in the streets of Kensington tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                                                          Thats not very smart is it
                                                                                          No, I'm an absolute moron with money

Comment

Why is it whenever there's a shooting or a murder you without fail always hear the same statement from some random joe public.

'It's shockin', very shockin', this is a very quiet place, that sort of thing doesn't ever happen round here'

The best though was today, an Inchicore oul'wan with the same line.

There's been more bullets fired in Inchicore than any other part of the country in the last few years.

Her actual statement was funny, went something like, 'ah it's very shockin', very shockin', we're all shocked, we can't believe it, this is a very quiet place, you wouldn't hear anything like that happening here, but it's happenin so often now it doesn't even shock ye anymore'

Make your mind up woman.
                                                                                            lol totally agree, its because they are too unarticulate to think of any other words. However i was pleasantly surprised to read of one resident David Stone who bucked the trend saying about the recent shooting in Larch hill Santry
                                                                                            "Im just surprised it didnt happen sooner". haha

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                              lol totally agree, its because they are too unarticulate to think of any other words. However i was pleasantly surprised to read of one resident David Stone who bucked the trend saying about the recent shooting in Larch hill Santry
                                                                                              "Im just surprised it didnt happen sooner". haha
                                                                                              Wow, two people bucking the trend at the one crime scene, kudos to them.

Comment

So Michelle left, but forgot to bring her PMS with her I see.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post

Originally posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
                                                                                                  I see drink driving all most everyday here in the country, because there is no bus and no taxi's here.

Comment

FFS Tyler/Danny

C-Kid can look after himself. Threatening EE with the hammer for retaliating is gay. Ban MrsFD if that's the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                      I see drink driving all most everyday here in the country, because there is no bus and no taxi's here.
                                                                                                      When I still lived with my parents who live in the 'country' 3 miles from town I used to fkin walk home.

Comment

I look forward to the City response to this a la Marie Antoinette. Let them walk or have a designated driver!

I'd love to know the average age of the deaths on country roads and also the places where its most prevalent. All these boy racers come to mind, that happens at the weekend quite a bit. I'm sure in a good amount of these instances there has been alcohol consumed too.

The old guy in rural Ireland who goes for his couple of pints is not the profile I'd associate with road deaths.
                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

As we all know, that's just not a valid excuse unfortunately.

I'm starting to think we should allow DBC back, his trolling wouldn't be as too far out of line anymore, after reading through the past three pages, he'd blend in fine.

Going to a 30th later and bringing in a cake, fingers crossed no-one bumps into me roughly on the Luas in, would be a disaster to drop it!

Comment

Wow, you despicable person. How can you live with yourself? Go back to the shop and pay for imo. You're such a disgusting person and a horrible role model for your children. You ought to be ashamed of yourself

Did the exact same thing about 6 weeks ago. Ching ching!

Comment

I said to my trainer... 'Put on more weights' .. He said ... 'There are no more'

Anyone got a video to this Lyons tea ad?

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB5BI...eature=related
                                                                                                              Last edited by RoadSweeper; 25-06-11, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                Wow, I can't even comprehend this.
                                                                                                                Yeah, I saw that post yesterday and was just downright depressed that we could have been discussing the ins and outs of an uncontacted hunter-gatherer tribe and instead were talking about that fcuking cat business.

I think there are few things more fascinating than these uncontacted tribes. They are like going into a time machine. It's a little tilting that they are choosing not to contact them in Brazil. I wouldn't hurt a fly or kidnap a cat but these tribes are too much of a novelty not to contact. Okay they'll die of malaria or whatnot, take a hit for the team guys.

They should do a world tour of them with Q & A performances across 50 countries. Now that I'd pay to see, Take That not so much. They should immediately be snatched King Kong style. Hmm, I think this post may be running away from me...

Comment

For interests sake thanks this post if you have never used your phone while driving.
                                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Have a listen to these Lazare/anybody see what you think, Lao Lao posted their song California Sunrise awhile back, good tunes

http://dirtygoldmusic.com/roar
                                                                                                                    That California Sunrise song is deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                                      FFS Tyler/Danny

C-Kid can look after himself. Threatening EE with the hammer for retaliating is gay. Ban MrsFD if that's the case.
                                                                                                                      What, for giving C-Kid the Scottish version of go fuck yourself after he labelled her crazy and said because she defended someone, and everything she agrees with is wrong?

She didn't say she agreed with Michelle or that she thought what she did was right. She just happened to show some compassion for someone going through a tough time that she's grown fond off over the last while. She's done nothing ban worthy, so cop the fuck on

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                                        When I still lived with my parents who live in the 'country' 3 miles from town I used to fkin walk home.
                                                                                                                        funny story about walking home drunk.
                                                                                                                        my next door neighbour's brother lived in cork about 3 miles from his closest pub, while out one night he rang his usual taxi to bring him home it was about 1:30. the taxi driver said he was under pressure and that it would be about 2:30 before he could collect him. so the guy decides to wait for him, but after a while he decided fuckit he would walk home. he was about one mile out the road when a car came flying around the corner, blew him about 200ft down the rd and killed him on the spot. so walking home isn't exactly a great idea either. most ironic thing was that it was the same taxi driver that he rang earlier to bring him home.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          Wow, you despicable person. How can you live with yourself? Go back to the shop and pay for imo. You're such a disgusting person and a horrible role model for your children. You ought to be ashamed of yourself

Did the exact same thing about 6 weeks ago. Ching ching!
                                                                                                                          Don't have kids and I'm fairly skint, so fuck all y'all

I know, it's great isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X