Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh unlucky dude. That AJ hand was brutal. No idea how he gets there.

Comment

Damn it, played so bad from 14 left. Stopped drinking, maybe thats the prob, sorry to rail.

Comment

Originally posted by bantee View Post
        Damn it, played so bad from 14 left. Stopped drinking, maybe thats the prob, sorry to rail.
        shoulda broke out the whiskey with 14 left
        i had ppp open but didnt even see the hands. you got a couple of hundred anyway sure for a few hours on a Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
          shoulda broke out the whiskey with 14 left
          i had ppp open but didnt even see the hands. you got a couple of hundred anyway sure for a few hours on a Friday night.
          True couple hundred but pretty sick at a couple of hands I got involved in. Poor FT strategy, but then again it's been a while since I've FT'd

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
            Anyone driving down from Dublin to Monaghan to play that 25k tourny tomorrow?
            Surely the 30k gtd in Cork that will get about 10 runners would be the value tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
              Surely the 30k gtd in Cork that will get about 10 runners would be the value tomorrow.
              link? i better get some shut eye so.

Comment

Anyone going down? Thats a 350 game right?

Comment

Jeez, that mattborg guy is cleaning up, playing like a donk too.

Comment

fwiw - i didnt realise they were double stacked, but in a tournie as such (not even sure of the stake) and noting that we are 5 r 10 hands in, and he already has a double stack himself . . . lets presume he's not afraid to play a big pot!

He doesnt have a set
                    He has A,9 K9 surpisingly a lot
                    Or JThh or any pair gutty

Im not sure how we are versus the best of his range, but honestly this play just stinks of a guy who caught enough of the board that he's happy to get it in. Also juding his stack, he prob plays very fast. You'd be unlucky to face 2p and then just a matter of stoving all his range but by gut id imagine we're still ahead.

ends poker talk, sorry bbv/

edit to say: never underestimate other peoples ability to play badly!

also, im not a major fan of folding

or poker! lol
                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                      link? i better get some shut eye so.
                      Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                      Anyone going down? Thats a 350 game right?

€300 Sam, not sure but think 260+40. Cant make it myself but 5 figure overlay on the cards to add to prob the softest field ever assembled in Ireland outside of a pub.

Cant make it myself.

Comment

mattborg blew up like me, got 5th for 1.1k.

Comment

http://theirishtour.com/schedule.php

€300 Sam, not sure but think 260+40. Cant make it myself but 5 figure overlay on the cards to add to prob the softest field ever assembled in Ireland outside of a pub.

Cant make it myself.
                          Why the huge overlay?
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                            Why the huge overlay?
                            Nottingham taking lots of circuit regs, boycott of Macau from regs for some reason, Macau banned from here for advertsing, electric picnic, All-Ireland and College Football, lack of sats. Just seems to be a cluster fuck. I think they would take 75 players now if they were offered it.

Comment

Boise winning 13-10 at the half. Two rookie QB's so lots of mistakes but the defences are playing well

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1382...gan-state.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                Boise winning 13-10 at the half. Two rookie QB's so lots of mistakes but the defences are playing well

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1382...gan-state.html
                                yeh very enjoyable game. Looked like mich st were going to walk away with it. Running game is so good - QB suspect. Wait until 10 pts up to start throwing it! Their D is very good too. I think theyll win the game still
                                GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Essien gone to Madrid on loan
                                  This really hurts me. More than when you call Frank fat and I report it.

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                  After 10 years they find a Makelele replacement
                                  You really are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                    yeh very enjoyable game. Looked like mich st were going to walk away with it. Running game is so good - QB suspect. Wait until 10 pts up to start throwing it! Their D is very good too. I think theyll win the game still
                                    Yeah I agree with all of that I dont understand why both offenses are throwing it so much. still think mich will win by a TD

Comment

If I was Bell I'd be disgusted! Give him some kinda dig out ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                        If I was Bell I'd be disgusted! Give him some kinda dig out ffs
                                        Are you watching the handegg that had some cunt grow a leprechaun beard and dance about a stage in the Point whilst a group of future young mothers and dumb cunts shouted lyrics to a band of nerds?

Fucking wankers should keep their patronizing bollocks in the USA not bring it here and pretend they are ''Irish'' and not dance about as what they see as stereotypically Irish.

Tossers.

I should get a decent college GAA side to play a bad one, go to New York to play, Have a pep rally in Madison Square Gardens and instead of playing instruments just get lotsa cunts to pig out on food and point out wrong answers on a globe when asked where a country is. Presumably this is cool if what they did is.

Hope they all get food poisoned or lose something.

Cunts.

Comment

hand for hand for the FT on the PS $5 2r 1 a atm, 3.5k up top.

gl me

edit - 7/9 FT now
                                          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

OMG its Tyler aka Danny !!!

Comment

3rd now

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 17500/35000 Blinds 4375 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t627635)
                                              BB (t154937)
                                              UTG (t554891)
                                              UTG+1 (t930259)
                                              MP1 (t541103)
                                              MP2 (t2991589)
                                              CO (t3473336)
                                              Hero (Button) (t816250)

Hero's M: 9.33

Preflop: Hero is Button with K, A
                                              3 folds, MP2 bets t70000, CO raises to t210000, Hero raises to t811875 (All-In), 3 folds, CO calls t601875

Flop: (t1781250) 7, 4, 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t1781250) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t1781250) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t1781250
                                              Main pot: t1781250 between CO and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
                                              Hero had K, A (one pair, sevens).
                                              CO had Q, A (one pair, sevens).
                                              Outcome: Hero won t1781250
                                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

omg

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 20000/40000 Blinds 5000 Ante (7 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t742771)
                                                MP1 (t1071032)
                                                MP2 (t476436)
                                                CO (t713456)
                                                Button (t3030947)
                                                SB (t2552086)
                                                Hero (BB) (t1503272)

Hero's M: 15.82

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A
                                                5 folds, SB bets t120000, Hero raises to t325272, SB calls t205272

Flop: (t685544) 10, K, 4 (2 players)
                                                SB checks, Hero bets t400000, SB calls t400000

Turn: (t1485544) 10 (2 players)
                                                SB checks, Hero bets t773000 (All-In), SB calls t773000

River: (t3031544) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t3031544
                                                Main pot: t3031544 between SB and Hero, won by SB

Results:
                                                SPOILER

SB had 10, J (three of a kind, tens).
                                                Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and tens).
                                                Outcome: SB won t3031544

Comment

mugged

fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                    mugged

fuck
                                                    Shit one. Hurt?

Comment

Anyone on here being thrown in the back of a cop van before? Are they usually pitch black?
                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Good night out?

I reckon the ones here are anyway, haven't had the pleasure yet though.

Comment

1 mugged, 1 arrested. Bad night for IPB regs.
                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                            Are you watching the handegg that had some cunt grow a leprechaun beard and dance about a stage in the Point whilst a group of future young mothers and dumb cunts shouted lyrics to a band of nerds?

Fucking wankers should keep their patronizing bollocks in the USA not bring it here and pretend they are ''Irish'' and not dance about as what they see as stereotypically Irish.

Tossers.

I should get a decent college GAA side to play a bad one, go to New York to play, Have a pep rally in Madison Square Gardens and instead of playing instruments just get lotsa cunts to pig out on food and point out wrong answers on a globe when asked where a country is. Presumably this is cool if what they did is.

Cunts.
                                                            I'm not entirely sure what this is about, but I know a quality rant when I see one.

'Hope they all get food poisoned or lose something.'

Comment

My episode happend last weekend guess I really wanted to see metallica.. don't remember much bar getting let go as soon as the doors opened back in the station
                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                My episode happend last weekend guess I really wanted to see metallica.
                                                                Realising you have a problem is the first step to recovery. WP you.

Comment

http://theirishtour.com/schedule.php

Cant make it myself.
                                                                  Nottingham taking lots of circuit regs, boycott of Macau from regs for some reason, Macau banned from here for advertsing, electric picnic, All-Ireland and College Football, lack of sats. Just seems to be a cluster fuck. I think they would take 75 players now if they were offered it.
                                                                  Bumped into silky while here in Mayo and they are expecting a 10k overlay. Seemingly there's a couple of reg's with big pulling power that are barred so telling all their mates to not play which is having a big impact. Suppose it depends whether theses friends value their friendship more than free money!

Comment

Not having a go at you at all. Was referring to the standard of the play at the table in the 1st hand you played. The guy getting in zillions with the 15th nuts or whatever was about as bad as it gets. This led me to believe that the overall standard of play in the tournament was poor. I would call with JJ there, based on this perceived poor standard(amongst other things). Thats all, nothing to do with any decision you made in any hand whatsoever.

Why do you always think I am having digs at you by the way?

Apologies Rory, I obv picked you up the wrong way. See your point now alright. I genuinely ddnt know what to do there and after getting an early double up I really didnt want to risk throwing away the chips so soon . Anyway thats what this place is for so ty for the advice
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                      Bumped into silky while here in Mayo and they are expecting a 10k overlay. Seemingly there's a couple of reg's with big pulling power that are barred so telling all their mates to not play which is having a big impact. Suppose it depends whether theses friends value their friendship more than free money!
                                                                      Was talking to Martin last night on phone. yeah there is a person barred but he has told lads not to stand by him and he would rather if they played to support silky and the lads. He has also put it on his FB page.

Martin reckons there is going to be a huge overlay only 14 reg so far. Hope it picks up today for them.
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Fkn marvellous, wife away for weekend on work, me sitting at bus stop near canal still tryn to find way home from yesterday and mother in law drives past.FML

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Fkn marvellous, wife away for weekend on work, me sitting at bus stop near canal still tryn to find way home from yesterday and mother in law drives past.FML
                                                                            Your avatar has never been more appropriate.

Comment

Irish in action today at Paralympics.

EQUESTRIAN:
                                                                              starts 09:00 (Grade II) Individual Championship Final: Eilish Byrne (22nd rider in the starting order)

TRACK CYCLING:
                                                                              starts 09:30 (MB) Men's 1km Individual Time Trial Final: James Brown & Damien Shaw (4th rider in the starting order)

SWIMMING:
                                                                              09:49 (S6) Men's 400m Freestyle, Heat 1: Darragh McDonald (final is at 17:44)

ATHLETICS:
                                                                              10:00 (F51) Women's Club Throw Final: Catherine O'Neill

10:35 (F11) Women's Discus Final: Ailish Dunne

SWIMMING:
                                                                              c10:50 (S5) Men's 200m Freestyle, Heat 2: James Scully (final is at 18:51)

ROWING:
                                                                              c11:35 (LTAMix4+) Mixed Coxed Fours, Repechages, Heat 2: Sarah Caffrey, Anne Marie McDaid, Shane Ryan, Kevin Du Toit, Helen Arbuthnot

TRACK CYCLING:
                                                                              starts 11:38 (C5) Men's Individual Pursuit Qualification, Heat 4: Cathal Miller (Medal Matches start at 15:48)

SHOOTING:
                                                                              13:15 (SH1) 10m Air Rifle Prone Position, Qualification: Sean Baldwin (final is at 16:00)

SAILING:
                                                                              14:00 (Sonar) 3-Person Keelboat, Race 1: John Twomey, Anthony Hegarty, Ian Costelloe

15:30 (Sonar) 3-Person Keelboat, Race 1: John Twomey, Anthony Hegarty, Ian Costelloe

ATHLETICS:
                                                                              19:03 (F34) Men's Javelin Final: Ray O'Dwyer

19:15 (T13) Men's 100m Final: Jason Smyth

20:58 (T37) Men's 800m Final: Michael McKillop

3 in with serious chances of medals - Smyth broke the world record yesterday and is reigning Paralympic champion, McKillop is also the reigning Paralympic champ and Darragh McDonald has decent medal chances in the swimming and won silver in Beijing

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Does anyone remember the "worst cv ever" posted over on boards a while back? Girl from Dublin.

Obviously it was a pretty harsh thing to post on the internet, but if anyone has a link I'd like to laugh at it.

Comment

Last bump for this:

Reg will close in about an hour I think.
                                                                                    .
                                                                                    . .

Comment

A friend of mine has set up a tipping blog/page with a few mates and asked if I would spread the word for him. I stand over nothing on the page but give the demographic here I figured there might be a few interested in seeing whether or not there's value in it.

Twitter: @betinsight

If people were to like on Facebook and follow on twitter I'm sure they would appreciate it.
                                                                                      Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                        Last bump for this:

Tried to get in, but every time I pick a team it says "bet picked" and then that I have no leagues joined

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                          Tried to get in, but every time I pick a team it says "bet picked" and then that I have no leagues joined
                                                                                          Did it let you register/sign up first? Tbh I had no issues signing up & haven't heard of anyone else having any.
                                                                                          .
                                                                                          . .

Comment

Anyone driving down to Monaghan?

Comment

Did it let you register/sign up first? Tbh I had no issues signing up & haven't heard of anyone else having any.
                                                                                              Yeah I'm registered and signed up.

Maybe it has accepted it but it's just not appearing in the list of games, I guess I'll find out in a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Tossers.

Cunts.

Americans will be ... American.

They spend a fortune here over the couple of days - usually including donations to the irish poker community.

Need moar imo.

Comment

Amazing stuff

HERE'S THE REASON WHY HE DOESN'T TAP IT IN:J.O. Waldner and J. Persson play one of the best points ever.In several Million views, the most frequently asked q...
                                                                                                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                                  http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Yeah I'm registered and signed up.

Maybe it has accepted it but it's just not appearing in the list of games, I guess I'll find out in a few hours.
                                                                                                    What is your username? I'll ping one of the lads to see if you're registered.

You should see it here:
                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                    . .

Comment

Anyone use Apple's AirPort Express for home wifi?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                        BBV fav Boris gets into the spirit of the Paralympics with a spot of seated volleyball with Barbara Windsor

What a massive pair of tits
                                                                                                        On the eastenders set, Barbara winsor and Mike Reid (who played Frank butcher) used to have an interconnecting door between their dressing rooms so that they could fuck each other between shooting.

Picture that.

Now, My telly is broke, any recommendations on where to get a new one, up to 600 blips?
                                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Last bump for this:

Reged and tried to pick a team but it comes up with "wrong bet"
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

oh ffs. What do you do when your phone gets stolen/lost etc when you still have 16 months on the contract?

Fml. I wasn't supposed to go out last night, ended up getting called out and had a disaster. Phone gone, full cashpoint gone too

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                              If you are in the market for a 2nd hand tv, I've a 32 inch here that has been gathering dust for the past few weeks.
                                                                                                              flatscreen? specs etc?
                                                                                                              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

this +1

Comment

Best bus from O'Connell Street out towards the Aviva and where to get off?

Please and thank you
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                                                    Anyone use Apple's AirPort Express for home wifi?
                                                                                                                    I've been using the airport extreme and am absolutely delighted with, as for the Express if it's in anyway as good as the extreme you won't go to wrong. Check out a few reviews/YouTube videos and see if it takes your fancy.

Actually on the lookout for the older version of this the plugin wall one, would come in super handy so if anybody spots one on the cheap could you give me a heads up.
                                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                      Reged and tried to pick a team but it comes up with "wrong bet"
                                                                                                                      Ahh, I think i know what wrong, because i didnt join at the start of the season it has me on auto selection.

Or maybe i am just late for this week ? ughhh

Stop upsetting me Cat !!
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

The Gilette soccer saturday lads have to be the biggest collection of mongs ever assembled, Le Tiss talks a tiny bit of sense but aside from that it's shocking.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                                          Best bus from O'Connell Street out towards the Aviva and where to get off?

Please and thank you
                                                                                                                          7 and 8 from O'Connell Bridge. Get off when the bus gets to the stadium.

Or take the Dart from Tara St. to Landsdowne Station.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X