Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a lovely Salmon Fillet baking in the oven, topped with some garlic, fresh chilli and a bit of lime! Now for the veggies.

Looking forward to this!
    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Big Andy off to West Ham on loan

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
        The other 7 are harder as they don't have Celtic in them , 2 home draws if they play well...
        Gentlemans bet Enzo? I will take Celtic not to finish last? Looser pays for the others entry one of the nights above?

Comment

A group of girls bought 72 multi-coloured bracelets, 144 red and brown and 216 pink and yellow bracelets . If each girl buys the same number of each type , then what is the largest possible number of girls in the group .

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
            A group of girls bought 72 multi-coloured bracelets, 144 red and brown and 216 pink and yellow bracelets . If each girl buys the same number of each type , then what is the largest possible number of girls in the group .
            ow my brain
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Last time it wasn't available on ESPN Ireland it was still on anyhow. I think the Newcastle game is on ITV4.
              Espn did cut off . Lof hd stream on tv will have to do instead.

Comment

Suppose 72 is wrong then.
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

What are the bracelets made of?

Comment

You are looking for the Highest Common factor start with 72
                    72, 1 36,2 ...etc

and as 72 is a factor of all three numbers and the largest factor of 72 it is the answer.
                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

ESPN still on here (UPC)

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                        Suppose 72 is wrong then.
                        Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                        You are looking for the Highest Common factor start with 72
                        72, 1 36,2 ...etc

and as 72 is a factor of all three numbers and the largest factor of 72 it is the answer.
                        I immediately thought that, then when Eamon went

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        ow my brain
                        I thought, no way, i must be wrong, it's never that simple.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Tsonga out of the US Open, one less bullet for Murray to dodge!
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            ESPN still on here (UPC)
                            Not on sky though unfortunately.

Comment

Weird
                              I'm watching espn
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                Weird
                                I'm watching espn
                                On sky? It's available on sky go apparently, but I have it on Lof anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Big Andy off to West Ham on loan
                                  Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                    Gentlemans bet Enzo? I will take Celtic not to finish last? Looser pays for the others entry one of the nights above?
                                    Done

Comment

Just started a new thread for an IPB Last Man Standing comp.

Would appreciate it if some of the BBV regs would join up to help get it started.
                                      . .

Comment

Done
                                        fucking lol.

they'll get mroe than 2 points.

I'll simply quote this post to laugh at you later.
                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                          fucking lol.

they'll get mroe than 2 points.

I'll simply quote this post to laugh at you later.
                                          What do you think they will get?

Comment

do your own homework

Comment

Flight booked to Glasgow for the home game against Barca on Nov. 7.

Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                Just started a new thread for an IPB Last Man Standing comp.

Would appreciate it if some of the BBV regs would join up to help get it started.
                                                Just one more person needed to get this comp live, it's free to enter. Ah go on, ya know ya want to!
                                                . .

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                  Just one more person needed to get this comp live, it's free to enter. Ah go on, ya know ya want to!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    more than 2 points.

Comment

Done
                                                      Sweet

Comment

more than 2 points.
                                                        Care to expand? How many do you see them getting?

Comment

10/18 in a 500 cap on stars. Run good please
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

LOL

Comment

lolololol Reina

Comment

Oh lol Reina

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Lollerpool
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

get in
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Just been offered a residents ticket for electric picnic on saturday
                                                                        Just one small problem.. I am now outside airport collecting himself and he may not agree to me fucking off all day Saturday.

Will update later
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

10/18 in a 500 cap on stars. Run good please
                                                                          Butchered it. Called a shove with KQ from idiot whos been shoving light and showing. Then tilt shoved j9 in attempt to steal and got called by kj. ive 3bbs lol me
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

League Cup 3rd round draw

Manchester United v Newcastle United

Manchester City v Aston Villa

MK Dons v Sunderland

West Brom v Liverpool

Crawley Town v Swansea City

QPR v Reading

Norwich City v Doncaster Rovers

Bradford City v Burton Albion

Preston v Middlesbrough

Arsenal v Coventry City

Southampton v Sheffield Wednesday

Chelsea v Wolves

Carlisle United v Tottenham Hotspur

Swindon Town v Burnley

West Ham United v Wigan

Leeds United v Everton

Comment

Care to expand? How many do you see them getting?
                                                                                i think 4, at least.

I'm not expecting qualification but they will not only get 2 points.

typical arrogance from EPL supporters who maybe watch 2 Celtic games a season. Just keep nodding along to John Giles.

Comment

i think 4, at least.

typical arrogance from EPL supporters who maybe watch 2 Celtic games a season. Just keep nodding along to John Giles.
                                                                                  Stop generalising so much. If someone one here said Celtic fans were XYZ because of something a few did you'd be all over the phrasing of it imo.

Comment

i think 4, at least.

I think 4 too.

Thing is 2 points is also very realistic. 3 tough away games. Must beat Benfica to stay in Europe.

Comment

Sturridge to Liverpool on loan if Chelsea get Schurrle seems to be the latest thing. Sell to buy becomes loan to loan.

Comment

Sturridge to Liverpool on loan if Chelsea get Schurrle seems to be the latest thing. Sell to buy becomes loan to loan.
                                                                                        Fucking retarded if that happens.

Comment

Who would sturrige play ahead of? Very good player though

Comment

Friend dressed up in a full body gorilla suit.

He is now jumping around on the balcony scaring passers by and throwing bananas at them.

Makes me lol out loud.

Comment

yo, Breaking Bad nerds based in Dublin

Event by Conor Cremins on Thursday, September 13 2012110 posts in the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                yo, Breaking Bad nerds based in Dublin

https://www.facebook.com/events/178873078904347/
                                                                                                Would be a shame not to put together an ibp table to represent us
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Would be a shame not to put together an ibp table to represent us
                                                                                                  I'd go. Be a bit of banter.
                                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

just ordered my lucky ipo t-shirt

SPOILER

48

Comment

He is now jumping around on the balcony scaring passers by and throwing bananas at them.

Makes me lol out loud.
                                                                                                      Pics etc
                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Will get a video when he goes out and about like that tomorrow.

Comment

He truly will retweet anything

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Makes me lol out loud.
                                                                                                            .
                                                                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Anyone got a car insurance quote recently? 123 sent me my renewal price today and it seems to be €20 dearer than last, motor ins gone up this year? Got a quote from axa and it was 200 extra than the 123 one

Comment

Ring 123 and tell them Insure.ie gave you a cheaper quote (€70 cheaper approx) for exact or extra cover and say you want to stay with 123 if they match/better to save hassle etc..

Worked for me last week.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                  Anyone got a car insurance quote recently? 123 sent me my renewal price today and it seems to be €20 dearer than last, motor ins gone up this year? Got a quote from axa and it was 200 extra than the 123 one
                                                                                                                  I dropped down to 3rd party fire and theft for the first time ever this year. cost only 250 ish. FBD
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Ugh, fuck fucker calling off €400 with one pair.

Built a nice stack in a juicy 5 5 game in a Nice casino, in BB, live straddle called in four spots, I squeez to 50 with Js3s, new dude only caller, lead a Q high flushdrawing flop for 80, dude calls. Ship a blank turn for 400, fucker hims and haws then calls it off with Q6.

Go fuck yourself.

"I didn't put you on anything" he says, I just said "WAT?" in a high pitched voice.

If I'd known he was from Saudi Arabia beforehand I may have taken a different course. FML.
                                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I think we will take four points at home. I'm not to well up on Russian football but as far as I know McGeady is a key player for Spartak but I think he will bottle it when he returns to Paradise (not something I will particularly enjoy watching). Spartak will also be off season as far as I know so this will be a huge advantage to Celtic. I think we have a great chance of beating Spartak at home and possibly drawing against either Spartik or Benfica away. I also dont think we will loose to Benfica at home so I think we will get 4 points realistically with 7 points the best we could possibly hope for. If Barca take 18 from 18 which I hope they do Celtic might have a chance of second.

Comment

SPOILER

RSVP was SHOCKED when we heard this article on the Neil Prendeville show on Cork 96 FM this morning. It was written by Irish-based German journalist Antje Joel for the Swiss magazine Die Welt Woche, and is extremely critical of the Irish. The article below is a translation. What do you think? Does she have a point about us or is she completely wrong?
                                                                                                                        And more importantly, does the rest of the world really think we all have rabbit teeth???

Ireland? Forget it! – Die Welt Woche – Switzerland
                                                                                                                        The Irish bowed out of the European Football Championship quickly. For this, reporters enjoyed the red-faced Irish fans as they bellowed “The Fields of Athenry”.
                                                                                                                        There’s hardly a country in Europe with so many stereotypes that are as false as those of the Green Isle. Here’s a correction.
                                                                                                                        (By Antje Joel)
                                                                                                                        Ireland? Forget it! Forget everything you’ve ever read about the Green Isle in wishy washy guide books. The Green Isle? Come on, for 353 days of the year, the colour of this blob of land far out in the Atlantic is dominantly grey! Forget what you have dreamt up (with the help of guidebooks and other crazy gobshite storytellers) about that blob where it mostly rains. That the rain in Ireland is romantic. That the people out here are still friendly, always cheerful and ever so helpful. Original somehow. So to speak, natural. And that the Irish, not least due to this beautiful purity, are all or most of them frantically musical: playing the fiddle, playing the tin whistle, playing the Bodhran, Riverdancing, that is in the blood of the Irish. Just like the telling of stories and the boozing of Guinness, right? Forget it!! That’s all nonsense. Except that with the boozing of course.
                                                                                                                        More money on beer than on education
                                                                                                                        As the Irish world economist David McWilliams puts it, each of the Pope’s children are spending annually EUR 1,584 on alcohol. No other nation in this world can match this. The Irish spend EUR 1.6bn alone on Starkbier. That’s 20% of the world market and it is EUR 400m more than what the Irish state spends on the Primary Schools of the country. That has to be noted. Two of my children often returned home in great distress from the first Primary School they visited. In two years of their attendance at this school they never once managed to get over themselves to use the school loos. These were in as much need of renovation as the whole building. One winter the temperatures dropped a little bit below zero and our school, just like most schools in the country, were closed down for two weeks. They didn’t have the money for heating the school. The children were already cold before then. What does Ireland need schools for anyway? A country where boozing is seen to be honorable? My 65 year old landlord was all proud to announce that he drank his three sons under the table over the weekend. A nation which has managed to get the whole world to believe that this is funny, kind of original. Who have made the world believe that they’re lovable – why not, if you can lure millions of tourists and earn money with t-shirts reading “if found please return to the pub”.
                                                                                                                        The children have learned that too. According to the statistics, every third Irish teenage girl gets plastered at least ten times a month. If German statisticians would throw these kind of figures around your head, the Germans would be deeply ashamed. The Irish are the cuddly alcoholics. Recently, when thousands of Irish soccer fans were bellowing out the famine classic “The Fields of Athenry”, while their team was conceding one goal after the other against Spain, the German press wrote “Thank You Ireland! These were the most beautiful moments of the European Championship!”. Well then. And what about the much praised friendliness of the Irish? This worldwide known Irish welcome towards strangers? Have you forgotten that Ireland is a (mostly grey) island? Far, very far out in the Atlantic. Isolated from the rest of the world. Think of the hidden regions in the Amazon delta.
                                                                                                                        In Ireland they will affectionately welcome ambassadors of other cultures in for a cup of tea and biscuits only for the reason to check them out for possible exploitation. When an Irish person hears “German” they think “rip off target” – that’s what an Irish person once told me. I don’t know what the Irish synonymous for “Swiss” is, but when I watch Swiss people dreamingly roaming the streets of Ireland, I can’t help thinking that it is somewhat the same as for the Germans.
                                                                                                                        Dear Swiss people, don’t take that personally. You must know that the Irish think that if you’re not born and raised in Ireland, that you’re a bit stupid. At least stupid enough to be ripped off by them. After all, it is quite stupid to think that the Irish are friendly and helpful. This gives them a certain advantage.
                                                                                                                        The other day I was with an Irish friend, sitting in one of those terrible gloomy pubs, which I would never have put a foot into in Germany, and we talked about how the Irish are trying to screw each other at every given opportunity. The Irish don’t trust each other at all at all. Even though, or maybe because, they all know each other. This constant atmosphere of “not to get caught out” is everything but the typical Irish way of being relaxed.
                                                                                                                        “That’s so exhausting” I said to my Irish friend “Not a bit relaxing”. “Exactly” the friend replied, “that was one of the reasons I ended up leaving for New Zealand”. That was before the short lived Celtic Tiger and the subsequent crash. Today, the Irish claim that this Celtic Tiger (together with the British of course) are to blame for the island to be tainted and turned into a gangster eldorado. As if there had not been some sort of “asshole potential” before the British and the money and then again since the money. The friend stayed three months on the other side of the globe, before he fell for the praising songs about Ireland and forgot about reality and returned to the Green Island. The Irish are not a capacity when it comes to integration.
                                                                                                                        Everything is Beautiful
                                                                                                                        Enrichment through different cultures is Greek to the Irish. Even that doesn’t have to surprise anyone. Ireland is small, with a population of nearly 5m people. Vast parts of the population have a dental deformity. One owner of one of these dental deformities once told me that it was the result of incest. To prove that, he threw back his head, opened his mouth and showed me his rodent like narrow upper jaw. This man was a scientist, he must know. He also said, that young couples have been advised by the government over the last few years to have an DNA test done before marriage, in order to prevent a further spread of this dental deformity. Alone the successful spread of the Irish gene pool is worrying.
                                                                                                                        School mates of my 16 year old son are giggling when they see a black skinned boy in one of their school books. A female student recently called a Polish pupil a “foreigner bastard”. He replied “fat cow”. One of the two was expelled. Guess who? An Irish acquaintance of mine adopted two Russian babies. They are now teenagers with mainly Irish history and pure Irish accents. And yet, since the school mates found out that they are not Irish bred, they made life hell for those “Russian f*ckers” (original “Russenaersche – could also mean “Russian c*nts”). Same for the Irish mother.
                                                                                                                        If this doesn’t end, in the distant future the Irish will look like rabbits. Never mind. We, the stupid, will find that beautiful as well. Ireland is just beautiful and somehow romantic. Alcoholism, narrow curvy roads, perforated with pot holes, the rain. And the fact that 70% of the adult population has hardly any teeth in their mouth, or that the teeth they do have are narrowly aligned like those of rabbits.
                                                                                                                        And of course, the queer music. Diddel di diddel di dainden da, diddeldidaindenda – yes, that’s hard on the legs. And if you’re listening long enough, it will also be hard on the brain. Of course, there are completely different sounding Irish singers and bands: Imelda May, Cathy Davey, Jerry Fish & The Mudbug Club. But they’re nearly unknown outside of Ireland. Instead there seems to be a global agreement that Irish traditional music is nice. I would bet that the passionate lovers of the ever so monotone fiddly dee music, are not ardent advocates of the Irish folk music’s jigs and reels. They probably find it boring and stuffy. That’s what it is. The Irish however have managed to catapult and establish this Psycho Diddelidi out all over the world.
                                                                                                                        Just like the Irish pubs. From Zurich to Berlin, those wooden baroque style catacombs with this forced sociability. They suddenly experience certain popularity. Why? Why does one want to overlook the shortcomings of Ireland more so than that of other nations? One doesn’t have to. One doesn’t have to overlook the outmoded sociability, which they export, neither the damaged roads and teeth, neither the boozing nor the rain. More so the compulsion to cheat on each other. To be too soft on people means that you don’t take them seriously. Means: to see them the way we would like them to be and not the way they actually are. Romanticisation may be attractive to the romanticised but it won’t help the future development

t;:dr
                                                                                                                        german article on Ireland
                                                                                                                        containg gems like
                                                                                                                        Vast parts of the population have a dental deformity. One owner of one of these dental deformities once told me that it was the result of incest. To prove that, he threw back his head, opened his mouth and showed me his rodent like narrow upper jaw. This man was a scientist, he must know. He also said, that young couples have been advised by the government over the last few years to have an DNA test done before marriage, in order to prevent a further spread of this dental deformity. Alone the successful spread of the Irish gene pool is worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

t;:dr
                                                                                                                          german article on Ireland
                                                                                                                          containg gems like

http://rsvpmagazine.ie/rabbit-teeth-...-on-the-irish/
                                                                                                                          Pretty sure they do actually carry that test out by law in Iceland.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X