• Show
Clear All

weeee ship the IPO ticket

3rd time lucky!
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Big Heart stuff from the Argies!
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
        weeee ship the IPO ticket

3rd time lucky!
        That's fantastic Michelle! delighted to hear that. Now get back on chat till we finish chatting

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
          Big Heart stuff from the Argies!

Fuck this thread. Awful stuff.
          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Strange going ons with my lap top , every time I type a L a F appears before it and the same with a few letters Like if I type O this happens RO? any one have any idea wtf this is ?
            Or can ye even make out what I'm trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              Strange going ons with my lap top , every time I type a L a F appears before it and the same with a few letters Like if I type O this happens RO? any one have any idea wtf this is ?
              Or can ye even make out what I'm trying to say.
              Go into the control panel and maybe check the keyboard language in case something has changed?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Bad week for the Armstrongs

Lance gets caught, Neill passes away.
                Let's hope their other brother Stretch makes it out of it unscathed

Comment

Originally posted by MsArmstrong View Post
                  Go into the control panel and maybe check the keyboard language in case something has changed?
                  tried that all seems ok really tilting at this stage

Comment

could your laptop have got wet at any stage?
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                      Nothing yet, heading up to the gf's pals house though for some beers and cards though (not poker mind)

We can have a little name changing ceremony at the wedding but till then it stays like this
                      Should be Gilcar no?

Comment

Fucking brialliant that I can't even hear a whisper from Van the Man. Had to close every window on Thursday to try not to hear whatever Gallagher brother was 'performing '
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Bad week for Lance to give up the fight for innocence.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            Fucking brialliant that I can't even hear a whisper from Van the Man. Had to close every window on Thursday to try not to hear whatever Gallagher brother was 'performing '
                            seeing as you missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e6oDGfLZrU

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds 10 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP1 (t2130)
                              MP2 (t8727)
                              MP3 (t10658)
                              CO (t10355)
                              Pissed Off (Button) (t10370)
                              SB (t17421)
                              BB (t5707)
                              UTG (t5540)
                              UTG+1 (t4580)

Pissed Off's M: 43.21

Preflop: Pissed Off is Button with A, Q
                              UTG calls t100, 2 folds, MP2 calls t100, 2 folds, Pissed Off bets t400, 2 folds, UTG calls t300, MP2 calls t300

Flop: (t1440) 6, Q, Q (3 players)
                              UTG checks, MP2 checks, Pissed Off bets t960, UTG raises to t2100, 1 fold, Pissed Off raises to t7500, UTG calls t3030 (All-In)

Turn: (t11700) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t11700) J (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t11700
                              Main pot: t11700 between Pissed Off and UTG, won by UTG

Results:
                              Pissed Off had A, Q (three of a kind, Queens).
                              UTG had J, Q (full house, Queens over Jacks).
                              Outcome: UTG won t11700
                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Any way seems to have sorted its self out don't know what it was all about.

Comment

What do people think of this guy?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                  Last edited by Raekwon; 25-08-12, 22:53.

Comment

Same MTT as above. Top 10 approaching bubble now

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 400/800 Blinds 100 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP1 (t37998)
                                    MP2 (t31544)
                                    CO (t18290)
                                    Button (t36242)
                                    SB (t42379)
                                    No longer pissed off (BB) (t40840)
                                    UTG (t20227)
                                    UTG+1 (t35929)

No longer pissed off's M: 20.42

Preflop: No longer pissed off is BB with A, A
                                    6 folds, SB bets t3200, No longer pissed off raises to t6600, SB calls t3400

Flop: (t14000) 5, 3, 2 (2 players)
                                    SB bets t8000, No longer pissed off raises to t34140 (All-In), SB calls t26140

Turn: (t82280) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t82280) 3 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t82280
                                    Main pot: t82280 between SB and No longer pissed off, won by No longer pissed off

Results:
                                    SB had 4, 4 (two pair, fours and threes).
                                    No longer pissed off had A, A (two pair, Aces and threes).
                                    Outcome: No longer pissed off won t82280
                                    One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

The dude abides. Amen brother.
                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

off to bed after a good night of poker. played speed poker on boyles and cleaned up

hooked !

edit: didnt go to bed and lost
                                        Last edited by SatNav; 26-08-12, 09:55.
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

What ever happened to Louis Lavelle?

Comment

He became a wreck

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds 625 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP1 (t70668)
                                              MP2 (t24355)
                                              MP3 (t225730)
                                              CO (t96374)
                                              Button (t88554)
                                              SB (t294888)
                                              BB (t177468)
                                              UTG (t107571)
                                              Breaths again (UTG+1) (t69274)

Breaths again's M: 5.28

Preflop: Breaths again is UTG+1 with 10, A
                                              1 fold, Breaths again bets t68649 (All-In), 6 folds, BB calls t63649

Flop: (t145423) Q, Q, 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t145423) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t145423) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t145423
                                              Main pot: t145423 between BB and Breaths again, won by Breaths again

Results:
                                              BB had Q, A (three of a kind, Queens).
                                              Breaths again had 10, A (flush, Ace high).
                                              Outcome: Breaths again won t145423

Comment

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 2500/5000 Blinds 625 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t178125)
                                                SB (t81700)
                                                BB (t88810)
                                                UTG (t150272)
                                                UTG+1 (t53509)
                                                MP1 (t181984)
                                                3rd now (MP2) (t132923)
                                                CO (t264034)

3rd now's M: 10.63

Preflop: 3rd now is MP2 with Q, Q
                                                2 folds, MP1 bets t12850, 3rd now raises to t132298 (All-In), 4 folds, MP1 calls t119448

Flop: (t277096) 2, 9, 9 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t277096) 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t277096) 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t277096
                                                Main pot: t277096 between MP1 and 3rd now, won by 3rd now

Results:
                                                MP1 had K, A (two pair, nines and twos).
                                                3rd now had Q, Q (two pair, Queens and nines).
                                                Outcome: 3rd now won t277096

edit - AQ<KK - back to avg
                                                Last edited by 40something; 26-08-12, 00:59.

Comment

Feckin redbull, feckin daylight uggh

Comment

I love beraking bad so not up to date on spoiler discussion here

I am the only person who noticed that the opening to S5 E4 is just a massive Chrysler ad?

Edit : aside from the dodge which doesnt fit into my conspracy theory
                                                    Last edited by Guest; 26-08-12, 05:19.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

I am the only person who noticed that the opening to S5 E4 is just a massive Chrysler ad?

Shure the whole series is a scheme to encourage kids to study chemistry. Somebody somewhere is working on a screenplay, trying to make maths cool for the masses.
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                        What do people think of this guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3CYgOK7n1k
                                                        One of the greatest fighters ever? Maybe not the most noble or likeable of guys but so what I guess. I also don't see it as a negative if a fighter manages his career as shrewdly as he has, that seems to be part of the game too.

Comment

Any way seems to have sorted its self out don't know what it was all about.
                                                          See it sorted it out. Odd one.

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                          Should be Gilcar no?
                                                          Eh no???

Comment

Originally posted by MsArmstrong View Post
                                                            See it sorted it out. Odd one.

Eh no???
                                                            Do you think I should get it checked out?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post

there has been quite a bit of product placement in this series, maybe earlier ones too but not as noticeably. Hard to complain when none of us are paying for the series in any way.
                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I would try and keep the hubby out of Nigeria for a while Michelle !

Irishman killed in Nigeria gun attack
                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                  I would try and keep the hubby out of Nigeria for a while Michelle !

Irishman killed in Nigeria gun attack
                                                                  yeah heard on the news yesterday. That wasnt where colm was going though.
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

What a scene though I absolutely loved it quality tune, as for product placement meh little bits dropped in every now and again doesn't really register with me or bother me.

MUSIC Knife Party - Bonfire(More info/credits in Description)VIDEO - - - - - -TV SHOW: Breaking Bad Created by Vince GilliganSeason 5 Episode 4 "New Car Scen...
                                                                    Last edited by tylerdurden94; 26-08-12, 10:55.
                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Anyone heading into the tall ships? Might go in for a look.
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Was thinking of bring my son in actually... Anyone know where all the stuff for kids is? Is it down near the IFSC or what?

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                          Was thinking of bring my son in actually... Anyone know where all the stuff for kids is? Is it down near the IFSC or what?
                                                                          Think so

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

The boats are on their way to Dun Laoghaire now, you will be able to see them from anywhere in between, the festival part will still be on down in ifsc.

Comment

Full kit wankers

Comment

always wondered what the "Rafa-this Rafa-that" lads on boards looked like

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  What a scene though I absolutely loved it quality tune, as for product placement meh little bits dropped in every now and again doesn't really register with me or bother me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t808e5BMyI8
                                                                                  straight up garbage yo

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                    straight up garbage yo
                                                                                    I feel bad for you
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

With Mannone in goal I'm taking over 2.5 @ evs and both teams to score @ 4/6 in the Arsenal match

Comment

Berwick equalise in the battle of the Rangers...

Comment

Arsenal sub keepers *never* have an uneventful game.
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

First night out in Dublin last night since I got back.

Is it just me or is Dublin the most cliquey place in the world? I include all my mates in that category. It seems so bloody tribal. 'Youre mates with him so Im not gonna give you the time of day, or even a quick chat'. Was in The Village and this attitude seemed to pervade the whole venue.

Weird.

Guess coming back from a backpacker/travelling buzz where everyone is of similar mindset I'm probably judging too harshly but I never really noticed it before I left.

I also have issues with just how loud the feckin music is (getting old obvs) in most of these places. Whats wrong with a nice bit of music in the background and conversation the order of the day. And before someone says go somewhere else where the music isnt as loud, which is undoubtedly a good idea, I'll say that elsewhere isnt as busy, or busy at all really.

Jesus Im getting old.
                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

I be bored
                                                                                              create a virus, and try and spread it to other players. The different types have different infection radii, and different times they spend in their host.

And thats pretty much all there is to it! You just need to check it a couple of times a day to see if there are any potential new hosts around you to infect.

The game is here: Patient Zero - Google Play
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Abou Diaby is everywhere, always a fan of his before injuries blighted his career in recent years.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

BBC Updates are great when trying to catch up on the football. So fucking rubbish

20:29 Centre by Kieran Gibbs.
                                                                                                  13:52 Olivier Giroud delivers the ball.
                                                                                                  11:11 Lukas Podolski is flagged offside by the assistant referee. Indirect free kick taken by Asmir Begovic.
                                                                                                  8:26 Inswinging corner taken by Santi Cazorla.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    BBC Updates are great when trying to catch up on the football. So fucking rubbish

11:11 Lukas Podolski is flagged offside by the assistant referee. Indirect free kick taken by Asmir Begovic.
                                                                                                    The live reporting is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

The live reporting is much better.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19382642
                                                                                                      Watch the fucking match you nerds

Comment

the standard of the minor match is really poor

Comment

New Zealand Red Nose Day
                                                                                                          with Flight of the Chonchords...Feat. Murray
                                                                                                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            I be bored
                                                                                                            create a virus, and try and spread it to other players. The different types have different infection radii, and different times they spend in their host.

And thats pretty much all there is to it! You just need to check it a couple of times a day to see if there are any potential new hosts around you to infect.

The game is here: Patient Zero - Google Play
                                                                                                            That looks like great fun, is it only available on Android?
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Claudio Cannigia and Ugo Ehiogu playing for Terry Venables Wembley FC away to Uxbridge in the FA Cup Preliminary Qualifying Beginners round on ESPN.
                                                                                                              Martin Keown and Graeme Le Saux on the bench.

(Samwell Tarleys twin brother in goal as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                That looks like great fun, is it only available on Android?
                                                                                                                yup iphone version only costs a tenner

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                                  Watch the fucking match you nerds
                                                                                                                  Pretty fucking hard when i'm on a train you dick!

Comment

Free bet for new Text Bettors. Worked for me fine..got it on Tevez at 6/1.

Enjoy

Comment

great finish to the minor match. LOL bad refereeing defined the game yet again though

Comment

Donegal = Spain.

Comment

#MCFC TEAM: Hart, Kolo, Kompany (C), Zabaleta, Milner, Kolarov, De Jong, Yaya, Nasri, Balotelli, Tevez
                                                                                                                          #LFC line-up v #MCFC: Reina, Kelly, Johnson, Coates, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Borini, Suarez, Sterling.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X