Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoyed The Avengers, cheers Danny. looking forward to the next threat !

As for the costumes the chicks had...goodness, some great ass on screen...
    This too shall pass.

Comment

Leon the Professional on tele,
      Warm steak sandwich on a plate.

Lets do this mo-fo.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

What is a good name for a Butler?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          wish i was ...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
            wish i was ...

One day, if you try hard enough, you could have that much hair!
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

A three some ( 1 girl and 2 fellas) .....but if the guys were imaginary?....

SPOILER

Comment

Geeves
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                  Geeves
                  I was thinking Jeeves? (sp)

Also thinking if everyone says that it must be too common.
                  Last edited by Micknail; 20-08-12, 02:54.
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Don't know was in it tongue in cheek or a lot of bravado but V for Vendetta really annoyed me with statements like get 600 points 6 months no bother for 100k. Fair play for being in the whatever %. If you are serious though, conditions are:

C2 minimum in Honours in all of the following (English, Irish, Maths, other Language and science subject)

Pick any subjects you like after that.

Has to be done first sitting of Leaving Cert 2013, that's 9 months, should be no bother to you.

Will escrow up to xx depending on no's and conditions met (need xx more 1ks or .
                    other right minded individuals that realise it's not possible and need V to agree and have the worst 9 yes 9 (not 6)months of his life.

TylerD should make a film of it Hangover style.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                      Don't know was in it tongue in cheek or a lot of bravado but V for Vendetta really annoyed me with statements like get 600 points 6 months no bother for 100k. Fair play for being in the whatever %. If you are serious though, conditions are:

C2 minimum in Honours in all of the following (English, Irish, Maths, other Language and science subject)

Has to be done first sitting of Leaving Cert 2013, that's 9 months, should be no bother to you.

Will escrow up to xx depending on no's and conditions met (need xx more 1ks or .
                      other right minded individuals that realise it's not possible and need V to agree and have the worst 9 yes 9 (not 6)months of his life.

Comment

Geoffrey

Comment

I think I might just call him Butler to demean the cunt.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

We tended to call ours by their own surname. They're kept busy enough without them having to remember which pretend name we'd made up for them.

Comment

Tony Scott dead, jumped off a bridge in LA

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                I have never heard of him. Just saw Len Collins post that up there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                  I have never heard of him. Just saw Len Collins post that up there as well.
                                  Director bronter of Ridley Scott. Did a good few movies.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

You'd swear it was a Bank Holiday, where's everybody at!?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                      Director bronter of Ridley Scott. Did a good few movies.
                                      Top Gun and Beverly Hills Cop (not all of them but not sure which one though and too lazy to google) among them

Comment

Hey bbv. Anyone have a copy of Sunday times from yesterday? Looking for a scan of the article on Irish examiner /autism written in the 'atticus' section. any help appreciated.

Comment

He did true romance, crimson tide, enemy of the state, man on fire I think too. Sad news to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            He did true romance, crimson tide, enemy of the state, man on fire I think too. Sad news to hear.
                                            And The Taking of Pelham 123 (shit, just realised it was the remake, not the original).
                                            Last edited by Zod; 20-08-12, 09:49.

Comment

So fucking stupid but made me lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yG_j...yer_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PwW...yer_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8v8j...yer_detailpage
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Back in Ireland. Will have a job by the end of the week. That gives me 5 days.
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Bored now.
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                    Back in Ireland. Will have a job by the end of the week. That gives me 5 days.
                                                    sick brag

Comment

Not bragging! I dont currently have one but am determined. I'll literally do anything though, 60hrs+ if I have to I've a date in New Zealand in January until March with a powerboat, a Wakeboard, a beach house and 20 of the finest people Ive ever met so someone is gonna have to get his head down pretty swiftly.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                        Not bragging! I dont currently have one but am determined. I'll literally do anything though, 60hrs+ if I have to I've a date in New Zealand in January until March with a powerboat, a Wakeboard, a beach house and 20 of the finest people Ive ever met so someone is gonna have to get his head down pretty swiftly.
                                                        Phoenix Park, most evenings.

Wear something loose, look for the slow moving executive saloons.

Comment

What happened to MrPlough?

Comment

pops in once every 4 months to a random thread and posts once.

Comment

Plough King took all his business, then the weather got a lot better all of a sudden.

Comment

Pretty sure Mr.Plough works in the Porterhouse! OR... did at least last time I saw him!

Comment

@Emmet, hope you didn't have Sammon in your final Irish Fantasy Football team

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Wifes laptop has that garda virus.

I downloaded Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 on a USB stick and changed the boot order but i am getting an invalid disk error when i try to boot up.

Any ideas how to sort it ?

edit: tried again and it seems to be booting from USB.
                                                                    Last edited by oleras; 20-08-12, 12:33.
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                      @Emmet, hope you didn't have Sammon in your final Irish Fantasy Football team

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/ar...by-317742.aspx
                                                                      I did, no other strikers available. Just glad he waited till I'd locked in the team, otherwise wouldn't have been able to get a full squad together.

No biggie sure!

Comment

Seems Eastenders features a poker game tonight, could be a good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                          i hope its strip n kat gets her kit off.....................lol

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
                                                                            i hope its strip n kat gets her kit off.....................lol
                                                                            Jaysus, no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              The game will start off for £5s and be £5000s by the end of the program.
                                                                              There will be slowrolling.
                                                                              At the start there will be all-ins for 20x pot.
                                                                              The All-in rules will be quickly be forgotten so that someone can throw a set of car keys into the pot at some stage.
                                                                              Someone will say "I see your two grand............and raise you two grand".
                                                                              The nice guy at the table will be cheated out of the biggest pot of the night, which will also be the final pot.
                                                                              And this big pot won't be AK beating AQ on a raggy board, it'll be a Royal Flush beating four 9s.
                                                                              Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 20-08-12, 12:49.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                Wifes laptop has that garda virus.

I downloaded Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 on a USB stick and changed the boot order but i am getting an invalid disk error when i try to boot up.

Any ideas how to sort it ?

edit: tried again and it seems to be booting from USB.
                                                                                i am now stuck on a grub> command prompt. Any ideas ?
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

i am now stuck on a grub> command prompt. Any ideas ?
                                                                                  forget the usb, reboot the laptop in safemode with networking. Download malwarebytes, update the definitions and run a scan.

Comment

Len Collin who got mentioned earlier (posts here and boards as FatBoyDim but not for ages) is the only writer I've ever seen came up with plausible poker hands and believable betting in soap operas or general TV.
                                                                                    Did some good stuff on The Bill in the back street games when an undercover cop would be trying to infiltrate a gang whose leader played poker or whatever.

Kudos if you still lurk.

Comment

Breaking Bad.

SPOILER
                                                                                      I'm in the empire business. Best episode of the season so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                        forget the usb, reboot the laptop in safemode with networking. Download malwarebytes, update the definitions and run a scan.
                                                                                        Why do i overcomplicate things !

Scanning as i type.

Cheers Zod.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                          Never seen it, gonna watch first episode in about 10mins, not a needle btw
                                                                                          Let me know what you think.

Really enjoyed The Avengers, cheers Danny. looking forward to the next threat !

As for the costumes the chicks had...goodness, some great ass on screen...
                                                                                          Cool beans man, ScarJo is amazing!

I know LaoLao is looking to do a documentary we should contact him

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Didn't think it was going to be the director, crazy stuff.
                                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is the final round of the golf not being shown live on Sky Sports!?!?!?

Comment

England 6 down and Steyn tearing in. Cigar time.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                England 6 down and Steyn tearing in. Cigar time.
                                                                                                Oh yeah?
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                  Is the final round of the golf not being shown live on Sky Sports!?!?!?
                                                                                                  Super stream - http://coolsport.tv/kiwi6.php

Comment

Breaking Bad spoiler

[spoiler]Can't believe they killed off Walt/spoiler]

Comment

If you don't think I can do what I said I could do (ie 600 points in 6 months) then why are you making it harder by specifying subjects and minimum grades?

If you have proof that you have at least six figures to gamble on this ill discuss the terms and conditions with you and your consortium. Happy to do updates on progress etc for you and your fellow punters. I'll leave it up to you to get the money together.

Ps it's quite likely that if I do this I'll also be working full time during the lead up to the exams (I hope to be finalising a contract next week with a bit of luck) if that helps you to get a consortium to oppose me.

GL.
                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Some tech help required. I have some videos saved as .avi files that are good quality, I've uploaded them to youtube but the quality is much worse upon upload. Is there a way to mess with resolution now or should they be uploaded as something different?

Comment

Never uploaded videos to youtube but imagine you have to change the settings before upload to upload as high quality or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                            Breaking Bad spoiler

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU
                                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                              If you don't think I can do what I said I could do (ie 600 points in 6 months) then why are you making it harder by specifying subjects and minimum grades?

If you have proof that you have at least six figures to gamble on this ill discuss the terms and conditions with you and your consortium. Happy to do updates on progress etc for you and your fellow punters. I'll leave it up to you to get the money together.

Ps it's quite likely that if I do this I'll also be working full time during the lead up to the exams (I hope to be finalising a contract next week with a bit of luck) if that helps you to get a consortium to oppose me.

GL.
                                                                                                              For the love of god please make this happen!

Comment

Never uploaded videos to youtube but imagine you have to change the settings before upload to upload as high quality or whatever
                                                                                                                Doesn't seem to be unless I'm missing something obvious. Re-doing them atm but still no luck. Might try switch format so. MPEG4 seems to be recommended as the best.

Comment

Facebooks 'Trending Articles' are 3 months old.

Wp Zuckercunt.
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Brilliant, CAO day, and for people who didn't get into UCC -

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post

GL.
                                                                                                                      If you fail to reach 600 points do you owe us 100k? Not much point in risking cash if it is just to prove you wrong. Perhaps if I had a severe hatred for some one and wanted to see them waste a big chunk of time I would go for it.

You defo wont get all A1's working full time tho. Not really a night before exam and trying to use your own knowledge in the exam will fuck you over as it wont be whats on the marking scheme and so of absolutely zero merit.

Comment

I think the minimum grades in certain subjects are to accurately portray the requirements of most courses these days.
                                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                          Breaking Bad spoiler

Just saw the fucked up spoiler and my heart jumped into my throat before I even had a chance to process it, phew.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                                          I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                                          None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X