This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guarandamntee is brilliant flushy.

What's the name for that type of mingling of words, think Kayroo was talking about it before.
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

What's the name for that type of mingling of words, think Kayroo was talking about it before.

copyright @

Comment

Excellent post Tony, I can't thank it right now. Excellent analogy with Tipp's drink driving post, totally backs up my long grass comment yesterday.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
          Away and take an absolute FUCK to yourself.
          Imagine the rows when Tony has to swing the ban hammer!!

Agree Re lloyd on U2. Respect!

Obv michelle got rid of the cat, then whilst glancing out the window realised the smart foooker arrived back home so pretended it was a joke

glad i dont live next door to :

Silver tiger did an epic picture story in our CL draft . . . surely its time for one!

Some day of GAA today - meath vs louth . . . cant fkn wait!

and on the same theme Sit - this guy was fond of his word mingling
          Last edited by Semibluff; 25-06-11, 11:46.
          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
            Excellent post Tony, I can't thank it right now. Excellent analogy with Tipp's drink driving post, totally backs up my long grass comment yesterday.
            Didn't read it all, but Id say the main reason the Tipp thing didn't drag out was I doubt too many people defended him
            Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 11:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post

Obv michelle got rid of the cat, then whilst glancing out the window realised the smart foooker arrived back home so pretended it was a joke

Silver tiger did an epic picture story in our CL draft . . . surely its time for one!

The draft wasn't finished.

Comment

I dont know msn from adam but i really do get a kick out of her on here, so msn take no notice of the shit going on here and come back with one of you're mad posts and fk them all

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
                  Didn't read it all but Id say the main reason the Tipp thing didn't drag out was I doubt too many people went into attack mode defending him
                  one or two bumpkins did.
                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

you're going down biatch

Comment

This place has gone fcuking mad.

Comment

I doubt I will get banned by any of the mods for what I wrote. I was deeply hurt and offended to be basically called a crazy troll.

Comment

Ugh...drinkin 8% beers faster than you normally drink 5% beers is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                            one or two bumpkins did.
                            Jesus, how?

might stick to the theory sections for a while, bout time I learned to play

Comment

Internets is serious bizness, think I'll come back next week

Comment

its this new BBV. Its obviously cursed or haunted or some shit!
                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  Internets is serious bizness, think I'll come back next week
                                  The original Clip ;)I Re discover this song i hear when i was a child

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                    Corbett's depiction of Nicky Power dancing has been overshadowed by all this, he has won t'internet twice this week imo.

http://fuldans.se/?v=oqgsflqffz
                                    Kid's got riddim.

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Ugh...drinkin 8% beers faster than you normally drink 5% beers is a recipe for disaster.
                                    Drink 3% slower?
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Fuck cats.
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                          I doubt I will get banned by any of the mods for what I wrote. I was deeply hurt and offended to be basically called a crazy troll.
                                          But still, take a deep breath! no need for the f bombs ma'am . Its a wonder that your internet connection doesnt add as an anti tilt mechanism by making you wait 10 seconds for a reply!!

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                          The draft wasn't finished.
                                          I know - i prob would of won it anyways. The fall off towards the end was very annoying! also, i found the necessary arguments needed to win the game very annoying. Shame we didnt get the external votes as we'd hoped for.

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                          you're going down biatch
                                          Tony, theres no point going on about your point re the cat. Just let it slide. No1 ever "wins" on the interwebs, and the more you protest the more annoying it becomes to you and everyone else. Whether i agree with what you say or not - move on! nothing to be seen here!!!

Im not even going to the game today - fk having it in Cavan! but ill be enjoying watching it televised! louth team a little weaker than the LF team i think
                                          GAA News Website

Comment

The internet does be crazy mad Ted. In response to a few people.

@Eagle eye - I'm a pretty opinionated person. Heaven forbid I should give my opinion on a public forum. You don't have to like it and you can even disagree with it but Im just giving my opinion based on the facts. If telling the truth is over stepping the line then we need a new line

@CHD - fair enough point taken

@MrsFD - I think you need to step away from the internet for awhile. you cant start a crusade of self righteous thanks whoring and then chastise people (Silver tiger and C_kid) who disagree with you

Comment

Im not even going to the game today - fk having it in Cavan! but ill be enjoying watching it televised! louth team a little weaker than the LF team i think
                                              yeah Im not going either - just watch it on TV. Seriously though have an awful bad feeling about this. Our games are always too close for comfort

Comment

Whether i agree with what you say or not - move on! nothing to be seen here!!!

@Eagle eye - I'm a pretty opinionated person. Heaven forbid I should give my opinion on a public forum. You don't have to like it and you can even disagree with it but Im just giving my opinion based on the facts. If telling the truth is over stepping the line then we need a new line

@MrsFD - I think you need to step away from the internet for awhile. you cant start a crusade of self righteous thanks whoring and then chastise people (Silver tiger and C_kid) who disagree with you
                                                Hows the moving on and leaving the argument going for ya??

*gives up
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

I think I can make my own decisions to when/if I can post thank you. I am thanks whoring? where the fuck do you get off? The C-Kid insulted me and I have no idea who Silver tiger is.

I am not starting a crusade. Just being a compassionate human being, something you can't understand.

I did not chastise C-Kid, I reacted to him calling me crazy.

Comment

Hows the moving on and leaving the argument going for ya??

*gives up
                                                    I had that posted before I read yours. I agree with you and am done with the issue

Comment

Im going to dublin for beers. this place better still be here when I get back.
                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

I had that posted before I read yours. I agree with you and am done with the issue
                                                        Will meath be throwing the ball into the net today did that dude who got the goal last year get those rugby trials?
                                                        Semibluff and bubble king two guys ive never seen sober

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post

Tmesis
                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Ron Artest, an LA Lakers basketball player has changed his name to Metta World Peace...

Comment

ok enough of the messing lads. Where am I sticking my money for the derby?

Comment

Cats are cunts

Comment

Cats are cunts
                                                                  Ever since they didnt do 5 in a row though no one really cares about them.

Comment

wtf happened now?.. is that crouchy thing a piss take

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                      Ron Artest, an LA Lakers basketball player has changed his name to Metta World Peace...

http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2011/0...a-world-peace/
                                                                      its obviously for the chat up lines... "Ladies, everybody wants World Peace!"
                                                                      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

copyright @

Much as I love the Rock I still reckon this is the all time best return. Skip to 3:50 for the good part.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                          Semibluff and bubble king two guys ive never seen sober
                                                                          Maybe thats why i think your dead on
                                                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                            Im going to dublin for beers. this place better still be here when I get back.
                                                                            On my way up to Sallins for the night, look out Naas...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Sigh, got up at the crack of dawn (1PM) as had a decent bet picked out, London 12/5 at home to Fermanagh.

Just on my way around to the bookies to do it and switched on Aertel to confirm the kick off time is 3PM.

And find the score is 0-4 0-0 for London so it must have kicked off at 1.30PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                Corbett's depiction of Nicky Power dancing has been overshadowed by all this, he has won t'internet twice this week imo.

http://fuldans.se/?v=oqgsflqffz
                                                                                lol, brilliant.

Originally posted by Gilligan-Black View Post
                                                                                ok enough of the messing lads. Where am I sticking my money for the derby?
                                                                                Stick your money behind the bar and don't bother having a bet, imo ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post

http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/2011/0...a-world-peace/
                                                                                  Anything I've seen to do with him is crazy seems to be off his box!
                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

London 0-8 Fermanagh 0-1. Well signposted as a potential shock, but pretty epic stuff so far from the exiles

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                      I have no opinion on Catgate apart from the fact that if you have Solskjaer, Eagle Eye, CHD, and MrsFD defending your position you are obviously in the wrong.

It's like an alliance of crazy.
                                                                                      There is surely someone out of place in that quartet of crazy

I think it's eagle eye

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                        London 0-8 Fermanagh 0-1. Well signposted as a potential shock, but pretty epic stuff so far from the exiles
                                                                                        Ah, Fermanagh will have a strong wind with them in the second half, perhaps not so epic then

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                          There is surely someone out of place in that quartet of crazy

I think it's eagle eye
                                                                                          One of them would have to go to leave room for you.
                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            Ever since they didnt do 5 in a row though no one really cares about them.
                                                                                            Where's a good pub to watch gaa tomorrow. Near crystal casino. Ty

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Masons probably yer best bet. Dont expect a huge interested crowd though seeing as its just football.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  One of them would have to go to leave room for you.
                                                                                                  Don't lump me into a group with STD and Yuletiresome thanks very much

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                    I have no opinion on Catgate apart from the fact that if you have Solskjaer, Eagle Eye, CHD, and MrsFD defending your position you are obviously in the wrong.

It's like an alliance of crazy.
                                                                                                    Lol @ Bubblekings twin in insensitivity just desperate to have a pop. Only difference between you and him is you actually care a bit about what people think of you. You love to troll and you are not bad at it but things do get to you.

I asked you if you were gay because of all your love for Eurovision and X Factor and all that stuff. You suddenly start bringing up a gf in your posts after that.

Your post here is typical of you. You don't want to have an opinion on something serious in case people would be against you but you can't resist that urge to troll. In this instance you did it at the wrong time.

Please fuck off back into your closet.
                                                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

...
                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

ugh....
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                          Any chance a place like this could be bargained down to maybe €1,300 (asking €1,600 pm), or would that be way off the limits of negotiability?

Find Property For Rent in Ireland. Search 1,716 properties for rent in Ireland on Daft.ie now.

Looks fairly excellent:

I'd be happy to get it for 1400, looks savage to be honest

Comment

Forgive the portlaois one
                                                                                                            48

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                              Lol @ Bubblekings twin in insensitivity just desperate to have a pop. Only difference between you and him is you actually care a bit about what people think of you. You love to troll and you are not bad at it but things do get to you.

I asked you if you were gay because of all your love for Eurovision and X Factor and all that stuff. You suddenly start bringing up a gf in your posts after that.

Your post here is typical of you. You don't want to have an opinion on something serious in case people would be against you but you can't resist that urge to troll. In this instance you did it at the wrong time.

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                                Any chance a place like this could be bargained down to maybe €1,300 (asking €1,600 pm), or would that be way off the limits of negotiability?

Find Property For Rent in Ireland. Search 1,716 properties for rent in Ireland on Daft.ie now.

Looks fairly excellent:

Looks lovely HH. I can't get to grips with the prices there though. More than twice what we pay for a 4 bed detached house! It's a lovely area though and I guess the prices reflect that.
                                                                                                                Savage view

Comment

SHD any chance you can make your sig picture smaller? It's pretty big and kinda overpowers a lot, be horrible to see that constantly when you are posting frequently if you get me?

Comment

Lol @ Bubblekings twin in insensitivity just desperate to have a pop...Blah Blah Blah

Comment

That is a bit of a cheap shot, any more bollox like that and you will be facing a ban first and last warning!

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        That is a bit of a cheap shot, any more bollox like that and you will be facing a ban first and last warning!
                                                                                                                        Personally I'd rather be called gay than crazy
                                                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X