Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to make another video caus I had nothing to do with no Olympics on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPkC45ca6Io

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      Very shocked at the bad reviews here for the hunger games. I found it absolutely brilliant! best movie I have seen in ages.
      Your tastes seem to be so different I'm not at all surprised.

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
      Dinner #2

Thai Green Curry
      Why not take a normal picture rather than an instagram (or similar) type?

Comment

Given deserves a testimonial imo, even though they're long forgotten about.

Comment

Actually can someone explain the appeal of instagram to me?
          I tried it but really awkward to use. It's like a poor mans iPhone camera (and I think the iPhone camera is shit!)

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
            Actually can someone explain the appeal of instagram to me?
            I tried it but really awkward to use. It's like a poor iPhone camera (and I think the iPhone camera is shit!)
            all it does is apply a filter. Emulates better camera / processing

image 1 - pre filter
            SPOILER

image 2 - post

SPOILER

as to why, cause it looks better.

Comment

Chicks love sepia.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                Chicks love sepia.
                BITCHES BE CRAZY FOR THE INSTRAGRAM. It's like covering the lens in vaseline. Instagram all up in yo grills.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

First high-res pic from curiosity

Comment

That's a picture of Mars. a picture of fucking surface of Mars.

People are bitching about wether the irish Olympic athletes should get a civic reception or not, while we're taking photographs of the martian sunset from the surface of fucking Mars. holy shitballs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

People are bitching about wether the irish Olympic athletes should get a civic reception or not, while we're taking photographs of the martian sunset from the surface of fucking Mars. holy shitballs.
                      lol, Its a set in a studio.

Comment

Mars looks kinda like Bray

Comment

Any links to the NFL pre season game highlights, prefer not to pay subscription. #tightass

Comment

Stony grey soil of Monaghan.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                              Any links to the NFL pre season game highlights, prefer not to pay subscription. #tightass
                              Eh. NFL.com
                              airport, lol

Comment

Good doc on BBC2 now about London riots.

Comment

Looks more habitable than Bray anyway

Comment

Watching Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Need an excuse to go to Japan
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

@ NFL Heads, is Gamepass worth it? I've never got it befoe fwiw

Comment

QUOTE=cooker3;595864]First high-res pic from curiosity

[/QUOTE]

Real photo of Mars

Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Dinner #2

Thai Green Curry
                                          Recipe please?

Comment

Sitting down to final episode of the wire. Been a great couple of months watching.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                              Recipe please?
                                              coconut oil
                                              coconut milk
                                              leaf spinach
                                              cabbage
                                              chicken
                                              3 peppers
                                              lime juice
                                              chilli flakes
                                              Green beans
                                              (cheat on the paste using good quality concentrate paste).

heat paste with lime juice and chilli flakes
                                              add chicken, coat and cook.

add all rest, coconut milk and leave simmer.

simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                Sitting down to final episode of the wire. Been a great couple of months watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K97pdv392DM

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Watching Jiro Dreams of Sushi

Need an excuse to go to Japan
                                                  The chapter in the steak book on Japan put the very same thought in my mind. That plus lost in translation.

I knew a girl in college who decided to do the JET program (english teaching in Japan) after finishing her PhD. She used to send me occasional email updates and really embraced the culture (she had burned out a bit in college too so this was the antidote).

Long story short she came back to ireland after 2 years and we were planning to meet up when I got an email to cancel our meeting. It simply said that she couldnt handle Ireland anymore and had flown back to Japan with the last of her cash to go live on a friends couch and look for a job. i think i heard from her once since and nothing in about 5 years. I think I should go look her up and try to understand what it was about japanese culture that made her feel so at home there. I think things like perfecting seemingly insignificant things really mattered to her.
                                                  ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

coconut oil
                                                    coconut milk
                                                    leaf spinach
                                                    cabbage
                                                    chicken
                                                    3 peppers
                                                    lime juice
                                                    chilli flakes
                                                    Green beans
                                                    (cheat on the paste using good quality concentrate paste).

heat paste with lime juice and chilli flakes
                                                    add chicken, coat and cook.

add all rest, coconut milk and leave simmer.

simples.
                                                    nyom nyom will cook that one of the days this week. Cheers

Comment

The artistic side of me coming out while watching the latest episode

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                        I think things like perfecting seemingly insignificant things really mattered to her.
                                                        Nah, it's all about the pixilated genitalia
                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The chapter in the steak book on Japan put the very same thought in my mind. That plus lost in translation.
                                                          Anthony Bourdain raved about it in one of his books too. Definitely on the list of places to go.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            Nah, it's all about the pixilated genitalia
                                                            lol. maybe so but we werent that close.

You have to read the description of the japanese food preperation in the steak book. Different level stuff.
                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Girlfriend spotted that Nicole Kidman lives a few floors above me. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-building.html

Hopefully bump into her some day, stalker alert!!
                                                              Last edited by digiman; 13-08-12, 21:19.

Comment

Halfway through watching 'Vertigo' again. Mainly because it's A Hitchcocks birthday. Really must get around to watching more films with Jimmy Stewart.

Mostly only know his Hitchcock ones, 'Rear Window', 'The Man Who Knew Too Much', and 'Rope'. Then there's 'It's a Wonderful Life' and 'Harvey'. Anyone recommend any others?

Comment

I knew a girl in college who decided to do the JET program (english teaching in Japan) after finishing her PhD. She used to send me occasional email updates and really embraced the culture (she had burned out a bit in college too so this was the antidote).

Long story short she came back to ireland after 2 years and we were planning to meet up when I got an email to cancel our meeting. It simply said that she couldnt handle Ireland anymore and had flown back to Japan with the last of her cash to go live on a friends couch and look for a job. i think i heard from her once since and nothing in about 5 years. I think I should go look her up and try to understand what it was about japanese culture that made her feel so at home there. I think things like perfecting seemingly insignificant things really mattered to her.
                                                                  MAI WAIFU! Glorious NIPPON.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                    A load of people have been posting this song on FB all of a sudden. It's pretty nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I
                                                                    Strange coincidence, I saw this on MTV for the first time today. Not an MTV channel that plays music, but actually MTV. I stopped on the usual shuffle past it merely because I was stunned they were playing a song. First song I've seen on the channel for about a decade.

Also the new Irish film Grabbers is a bit of fun, some genuine laughs.

Comment

Halfway through watching 'Vertigo' again. Mainly because it's A Hitchcocks birthday. Really must get around to watching more films with Jimmy Stewart.

Mostly only know his Hitchcock ones, 'Rear Window', 'The Man Who Knew Too Much', and 'Rope'. Then there's 'It's a Wonderful Life' and 'Harvey'. Anyone recommend any others?
                                                                      Was jimmy stewart in the Glen Miller Story?

Comment

Was jimmy stewart in the Glen Miller Story?
                                                                        IMDb says yes. Don't remember ever seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
                                                                          Girlfriend spotted that Nicole Kidman lives a few floors above me. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-building.html

Hopefully bump into her some day, stalker alert!!
                                                                          Is your place ridiculously expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post

The artistic side of me coming out while watching the latest episode
                                                                            Loved that exact shot when watching it..nice work!

Comment

Liam Gallagher, Russell Brand, Kate Moss, George Michael and Naomi Campbell. It's a good job they don't carry out drug tests after an Olympic closing ceremony

Comment

Bend in the River
                                                                                Naked Spur
                                                                                (Both made by Michael 'Heat' Mann's father Anthony)
                                                                                Broken Arrow
                                                                                Mr Smith goes to Washington
                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

& a bunch of his other westerns are pure quality
                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 13-08-12, 21:36.

Comment

Thai curry has to have the best ratio of recipe simplicity to taste. Assuming cheating with a good quality paste I love it
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Man that one of the kid and the diving board made me lol the bejesus out of myself. Thank you GB; somehow has put me in great form.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                        Is your place ridiculously expensive?
                                                                                        It's much cheaper than my neighbour Nicoles

It's expensive compared to what I was paying in Blanchardstown, but then again it's a different world altogether than Blanch..

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                          Bend in the River
                                                                                          Naked Spur
                                                                                          Broken Arrow
                                                                                          Just throw in a load of Jimmy Cagney movies, once you've seen one Jimmy you've seen them all.

Comment

The Philadelphia Story. Incredible cast and Stewart is brilliant in it.
                                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Claire Balding the new face of Channel 4 racing, I feel ill.

That pig faced butch minging cunt presenting Cheltenham.

Racing UK must be over the moon, I imagine their subscribers will increase tenfold.
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                Bend in the River
                                                                                                Naked Spur
                                                                                                Broken Arrow
                                                                                                Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

& a bunch of his other westerns are pure quality
                                                                                                Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                The Philadelphia Story. Incredible cast and Stewart is brilliant in it.
                                                                                                Ah. My post Olympics televisual void has been filled. Thanks Kinda weird that I haven't seen any of them

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                  @ NFL Heads, is Gamepass worth it? I've never got it befoe fwiw

Most definitely if you are a football rather than just a fan of one team.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                    Claire Balding the new face of Channel 4 racing, I feel ill.

That pig faced butch minging cunt presenting Cheltenham.

Racing UK must be over the moon, I imagine their subscribers will increase tenfold.
                                                                                                    Tell us how you really feel about her? Thought she was one of the more tolerable BBC racing crew, seems to enjoy her work and is reasonably well informed. Obv hoping her job isn't at the expence of Emma Spencer though.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Fucking Hitch and his cognac article..here I am browsing €100 bottles going...'hmm, there must be something to this'.

Comment

Random opportunity of the day. Have your name emblazoned on a Coors league team in Stoke-on-Trent

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                          Most definitely if you are a football rather than just a fan of one team.
                                                                                                          Just thought of another potentially important factor - I have shitty 1mb broadband

Thanks though

Comment

lol

IPoker, $30 Buy-in (100/200 blinds) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 8 Players
                                                                                                            Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (UTG+2): 6,970 (34.9 bb)
                                                                                                            MP1: 7,000 (35 bb)
                                                                                                            MP2: 8,322.50 (41.6 bb)
                                                                                                            MP3: 5,277 (26.4 bb)
                                                                                                            CO: 12,324 (61.6 bb)
                                                                                                            BTN: 4,830 (24.2 bb)
                                                                                                            SB: 14,065.50 (70.3 bb)
                                                                                                            BB: 10,920 (54.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with 6 6
                                                                                                            Hero raises to 400, 3 folds, CO calls 400, 3 folds

Flop: (1,100) K 8 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero bets 488, CO calls 488

Turn: (2,076) 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero bets 1,444, CO calls 1,444

River: (4,964) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                            Hero checks, CO bets 2,482, Hero calls 2,482

Results: 9,928 pot
                                                                                                            Final Board: K 8 6 9 7
                                                                                                            Hero mucked 6 6 and lost (-4,814 net)
                                                                                                            CO showed T A and won 9,928 (5,114 net)

Comment

How many geeks does it take to ruin a joke?

SPOILER
                                                                                                              You mean nerd, not geek. And riddle, not joke. Proceed

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                  lol

IPoker, $30 Buy-in (100/200 blinds) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 8 Players
                                                                                                                  Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (UTG+2): 6,970 (34.9 bb)
                                                                                                                  MP1: 7,000 (35 bb)
                                                                                                                  MP2: 8,322.50 (41.6 bb)
                                                                                                                  MP3: 5,277 (26.4 bb)
                                                                                                                  CO: 12,324 (61.6 bb)
                                                                                                                  BTN: 4,830 (24.2 bb)
                                                                                                                  SB: 14,065.50 (70.3 bb)
                                                                                                                  BB: 10,920 (54.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with 6 6
                                                                                                                  Hero raises to 400, 3 folds, CO calls 400, 3 folds

Flop: (1,100) K 8 6 (2 players)
                                                                                                                  Hero bets 488, CO calls 488

Turn: (2,076) 9 (2 players)
                                                                                                                  Hero bets 1,444, CO calls 1,444

River: (4,964) 7 (2 players)
                                                                                                                  Hero checks, CO bets 2,482, Hero calls 2,482

Results: 9,928 pot
                                                                                                                  Final Board: K 8 6 9 7
                                                                                                                  Hero mucked 6 6 and lost (-4,814 net)
                                                                                                                  CO showed T A and won 9,928 (5,114 net)
                                                                                                                  Nice raise!

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

27 billion light years away and we have the pictures in days, it really is amazing.
                                                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Email her and get us a TR - would be interesting to hear an immersed expat's take on such a different culture imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                          Email her and get us a TR - would be interesting to hear an immersed expat's take on such a different culture imo.
                                                                                                                          Just watched this. Gives the view of about 7/8 different expat's. Not exactly an exciting documentary, but I liked that they didn't really focus on Tokyo and took the country as a whole.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also, biggest ass in the world in shock... Brazil.

A few years ago we went to Brazil to find the Watermelon Woman, who has arguably the largest and most impressive ass on the planet.00:00 Intro01:15 Who is th...
                                                                                                                          Last edited by MegaSin; 13-08-12, 23:09.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X