This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    That Avocado Egg looks amazing, must have missed that upthread.

Gonna try it tomorrow morning.
    I like Avocados and I love eggs but that looks like an abomination.

Just because there is a hole that looks like an egg would fit in it does not mean it is right or fitting thing to do, who ever cooked an Avocado?
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
      Loving the tone of Denny Cranes posts- that delicious still drunk, creatively thinking, witty as mofo zone prior to the hangover kicking in. Looking forward to your posts when you are shivering under the covers, watching your heart beat through your chest, silently praying to see another day and never booze again while frantically ringing all loved ones to say a potential farewell!!!
      Excellent post!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Ah I'd no sympathy for myself either. It was grand just napped with one eye open, caught him over watering an indoor plant, he did a half hearted attempt to hide it to placate me cause we both knew I wasn't doing anything.

Was great craic, would do again.

I'm just thinking for work, usually have breakfast there, only available tools are a microwave and a sandwich toaster.
        Ah right, something like natural yoghurt plus some berries would be easy enough. Microwaved scrambled eggs take a slightly more effort but will get you your protein fix and are delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Just because there is a hole that looks like an egg would fit in it does not mean it is right or fitting thing to do, who ever cooked an Avocado?
          I love the idea of it, I'm hoping it tastes good.
          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
            I definitely have missed Ronan C on the M.I.C.
            D.Cotter has a big future in breakdancing
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I cook avocado semi-regularly. Who would have ever thought poached eggs and grilled asparagus would go together and look how that turned out.

Comment

Orange men attack a man for filming them being openly sectarian at a catholic church

the words they are singing are "the famine's over, why don't you go home".

Outside an RC church inthe New Lodge area. The cameraman then gets attacked.
                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  £99 now
                  Didn't last long did it I was planning on picking one up today when my wages dribbled in and a USB 3.0 PCI adapter for my workhorse PC at home. If you happen to see anything similar going cheap give me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                    I cook avocado semi-regularly. Who would have ever thought poached eggs and grilled asparagus would go together and look how that turned out.
                    What texture did the avocado go to after baking with the egg on it? How long did it take? And what method did you go for eating it, spoon it out of the skin?

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz

Question for the techies

yesterday my laptop started to hang while using browsers. If a tab hadn't fully loaded and i tried to open a dif tab everything stopped working. Only way to get it back going was to hold down the power button and reboot. I did a full sweep yesterday and found nothing, downloaded microsoft essential and laptop came up clean after running that too. lap top has 6gb of ram so was able to handle muti programs running before yesterday, (photoshop/ dreamweaver/ fireworks etc running at the same time no problems).
                      any ideas of what the problem might be????

cheers
                      Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Could be a dodgy extension or a flash problem, update flash and disable the extensions for a bit.
                      run ccleaner on it, then reboot and retry your browsers.

pfft. Colour of laptop obv.

Seriously Danny & Zod boxed that off.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        What texture did the avocado go to after baking with the egg on it? How long did it take? And what method did you go for eating it, spoon it out of the skin?
                        I didn't have it yet, was only catching up this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                          Didn't last long did it I was planning on picking one up today when my wages dribbled in and a USB 3.0 PCI adapter for my workhorse PC at home. If you happen to see anything similar going cheap give me a PM.
                          Seen this on pixmania last night.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL40BFv_ib4

the words they are singing are "the famine's over, why don't you go home".

Outside an RC church inthe New Lodge area. The cameraman then gets attacked.
                            Why are you bothering yourself with that shit?

Take a big saw to the border imo and tow it off into the North Atlantic, take the good people off and fuck the rest.

Embarrassment.
                            Last edited by Lazare; 13-07-12, 13:25. Reason: bit harsh maybe

Comment

Some news for anyone interested in Chess that some Russian publisher has done a marketing deal with FIDE that might see the top level game move on from the 1950's.
                              In reading about it I came across this article that has links to some 1980's episodes of the BBC's Mastergame series on Youtube. Great stuff so simple and so effective, chess on TV has never been done as well since.
                              Hopefully this guy will ba able to find as good a format and make it comprehensible to us Level 0 dabblers again.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Take a big saw to the border imo and tow it off into the North Atlantic, let whomever wants off off and fuck the rest.

Embarrassment of a shit hole.
                                We shouldn't just write off an area because of the actions of a minority of shitheads.

Neither should we sweep under the carpet what is still going on.

Comment

Some news for anyone interested in Chess that some Russian publisher has done a marketing deal with FIDE that might see the top level game move on from the 1950's.
                                  In reading about it I came across this article that has links to some 1980's episodes of the BBC's Mastergame series on Youtube. Great stuff so simple and so effective, chess on TV has never been done as well since.
                                  Hopefully this guy will ba able to find as good a format and make it comprehensible to us Level 0 dabblers again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWH45Rzua0o

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                    that crowd that Zod pimps regularly has cheap storage deals.
                                    The 3.0 was a nice touch though. I might still get it.

Comment

Take a big saw to the border imo and tow it off into the North Atlantic, let whomever wants off off and fuck the rest.

Embarrassment of a shit hole.
                                      The above comment saddens me, i will say no more!!

Comment

Was going to start a new thread and get the mods to sticky it, but will just put this in here. It's rare something stumps me but can't figure it out. What height is Durrrr? Always thought he was about 5"9 or 5"10 but it appears he's about 6"3. Anyone confirm that's seen him in the flesh?

In the top picture, he looks quite a bit taller than the bottom picture. Does he wear big shoes to make him look bigger?

Comment

Leitrim vs Wicklow is on at 6pm in MacDiarmada park tomorrow.
                                          Up Wickla!!

You're just lucky I brought you home that morning!

What's the breakfast of champions that requires no prep?
                                          I wasn't really sure who was bringing who home to be honest. I do remember one of you having the longest piss ever before you left, reminded me of this:

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            Was going to start a new thread and get the mods to sticky it, but will just put this in here. It's rare something stumps me but can't figure it out. What height is Durrrr? Always thought he was about 5"9 or 5"10 but it appears he's about 6"3. Anyone confirm that's seen him in the flesh?

In the top picture, he looks quite a bit taller than the bottom picture. Does he wear big shoes to make him look bigger?

Had always liked the idea of a dedicated section to tv poker shows, opinions?
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Some more golf videos from yesterday. He seems to have sorted my irons. Although you can't see it from the slow-mo videos my rhythm and hence my distance control has improved drastically. If I can get it on the fairway from the tee i'm generally hitting it pin high which is deadly for me

Naturally I still have the overswing John Daly style!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCFckPdlOo&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFH6...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP8DoKxqAlo&feature=plcp

^^^This swing looks so long for a sand wedge. This was a 75 yard shot and in my head this was a 3/4 swing and it wasn't atall atall! Ended up v. good for distance and line so didn't matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p5Mil6jKz4&feature=plcp

Still have problems with my right leg at the finish - keeps sliding - which was also made worse by me forgetting my shoes to the range
                                              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

how much you paying for lessons? I'm thinking of getting back into it.

Comment

He's the same height as PA in both pictures, I reckon he just looks taller in the top one because he's standing beside a midget

Comment

Whoever gave Muse the nod to do the official olympic song should be shot. It's an abomination of a tune.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Di View Post
                                                      Up Wickla!!
                                                      I support whoever the money's on I'm afraid

Originally posted by Lady Di View Post
                                                      I wasn't really sure who was bringing who home to be honest. I do remember one of you having the longest piss ever before you left, reminded me of this:

http://youtu.be/pdE83FX-Mto
                                                      Oh dear, that was me. It was actually exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                        how much you paying for lessons? I'm thinking of getting back into it.
                                                        Nada..won a years free lessons off a new guy in a facebook comp. Usually they charge 35 an hour with the video stuff or 25 just normal.

He just emailed me with a load of lines on some of my swings and comments. knows what he is on about
                                                        Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

is there a good free chess app I could beat Strewelpeter at seeing as he's resorted to making up words to beat me at Wordswithfriends?

Comment

I support whoever the money's on I'm afraid

Oh dear, that was me. It was actually exceptional.
                                                            Sounded it. You've a fair bladder on ya

Comment

hes pretty tall, def >6. Hellmuths a giant and Iveys taller than youd think, prob what skews those pics

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                The above comment saddens me, i will say no more!!
                                                                C'mon man, I'm obviously venting at a certain type of moron.

I probably should have phrased it better, for that I apologise if I caused offence.

Comment

Comment

Rangers in Division 3.

John Terry verdict imminent.

Comment

Not Guilty.

Justice.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWH45Rzua0o
                                                                        Do you want a game of chess today? Are you on FICs?

Comment

is there a good free chess app I could beat Strewelpeter at seeing as he's resorted to making up words to beat me at Wordswithfriends?

Comment

Found not guilty as there was a doubt about whether he said 'fucking black cunt' as an insult!
                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I'm John Terry and I'm not a racist!

Comment

Comment

Icky tried to get a Ladder going some time ago but the lack of a financial incentive didn't help it.

I play the odd game on FB but I went into semi retirement after beating everyone on here
                                                                                  Its very hard to devote the time and attention to a timed game and too long drawn out is no good either, unlike scrabble its just not something you can do while grinding in the background.

Comment

Hate John terry but the racism thing annoys me - its only name calling get over it ffs

Rangers relegated = RIP Celtic

Live in a Scottish town in the middle of nowhere? Book an A-level exam in Irish History because you're about to get a fucking crashcourse.

Comment

Noway!
                                                                                      How the fuck did did Terry get off. Thats a terrible decision they have basically written a blank cheque to every low life 'I'm not a racist but...' scumbag out there.

Thats awful news

Comment

C'mon man, I'm obviously venting at a certain type of moron.

I probably should have phrased it better, for that I apologise if I caused offence.
                                                                                        Clearly re-branding all parades to be gay pride parades will thin the numbers at these events and defuse the whole situation. They already have very spiffy uniforms so will fit right in.

In the interest of fairness paddys day would have to also be rebranded tho. My solution is to try and make everyone feel a bit foolish and embarrassed into staying at home as tackling the root problems seems to have no effect.

So glad I live in the south where nobody cares about religion, politics is a mutual mocking of all and parades are avoided by sitting in a bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                          Hate John terry but the racism thing annoys me - its only name calling get over it ffs

Its not ONLY name calling FFS! and that kind of wilful ignorance from someone like you is three quarters of the problem.

GRRRRRRRRRR

Just as well I'm away now or this might not end well.

Comment

Its not ONLY name calling FFS! and that kind of wilful ignorance from someone like you is three quarters of the problem.

GRRRRRRRRRR

sher you dont go playing the agist card when we call you an old bat

same thing?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                              Rangers in Division 3.
                                                                                              Watch this space. SFA and SPL to rig a new SPL2 league and invite Sevco into it.

Corruption abounds.

Comment

I play the odd game on FB but I went into semi retirement after beating everyone on here
                                                                                                You never played me!

Comment

Rangers into division 3, RIP Scotish soccer shirley?

Comment

cant believe that I thought it was a joke when the max fine was £2,500 since it is only a few hours work for him but i may not have been an insult.

I really don't see how that should matter as the problem was surely the words he used not the tone or the sarcastic look on his face.

Nice precedent there. I hope someone stood up and said judge your are a fucking white cunt and when he go taken down said ah I didn't mean it as an insult whats this all about.

Comment

Noone has produced any figures anywhere that back up this assertion and the only people promoting this view are the ones who gain the most from having Rangers at the top table.

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRR

lol at the chicken/milk/gaa troll falling victim to the robbie keane/graham geraghty/racism troll

Comment

Your ignorance knows no bounds

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                            He's on a crusade to get reaction today.

Comment

I think the big question is will Ally McCoist be back on a question of sport tho.

Comment

He's on a crusade to get reaction today.
                                                                                                                So just another day for bubbleking, I perhaps am worse for biting, just ignore the stupid white cnut

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                  I think the big question is will Ally McCoist be back on a question of sport tho.
                                                                                                                  more chance of him getting back on Sue Barker.

Comment

lol at the chicken/milk/gaa troll falling victim to the robbie keane/graham geraghty/racism troll
                                                                                                                    Don't forget Eggocado

Comment

I will give you 10/1 odds that Celtic will still be in existence in 2020.

Min bet €1k.

Time to walk the walk.

Comment

The interesting this is is that Rangers were fasttracked back into the league at all.

they have none of the required 3 years of accounts or guarentees that they have the finances to fulfill a seasons worth of fixtures.

They currently have 13 squad players, including last seasons Rangers reserve goalkeeper on 12k a week and several others on 8-10k.

If I had money for betting I'd look for odds on Sevco not finishing the season.

Comment

Noone has produced any figures anywhere that back up this assertion and the only people promoting this view are the ones who gain the most from having Rangers at the top table.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                          I will give you 10/1 odds that Celtic will still be in existence in 2020.

Min bet €1k.

Time to walk the walk.
                                                                                                                          They'll more than likely be in existance but here is a likely scenario

No old firm
                                                                                                                          SPL over by Febuary
                                                                                                                          Attendances fall
                                                                                                                          revenue to the club falls
                                                                                                                          standard of player at the club falls
                                                                                                                          lose any TV revenue because nobody will want to watch shit

SPL will dwindle into a worse state than its in now with the days of 40-50k attendances long passed

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X