This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
    Why are u confused? Do you think i'm a sitting at my computer trolling shit, fucking wee conspiracy heads!!!
    oleras deffo didnt mean anything bad by his post, I can assure you of that.
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Why are u confused? Do you think i'm a sitting at my computer trolling shit, fucking wee conspiracy heads!!!
      Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Im terrible with names, nothing more.
      Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
      oleras deffo didnt mean anything bad by his post, I can assure you of that.
      Jumped the gun a bit sorry man, the wife could be right, im a right ole bitch sometimes

Comment

Jumped the gun a bit sorry man, the wife could be right, im a right ole bitch sometimes
        maybe your eyes got confused and you saw Finkel instead???
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

this is so scary to watch,unreal the power of these things

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

No harm no foul.
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Killer Joe is a bad movie for a date, what a sick pile of shite.

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
                No sympathy for you. I warned BBV on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  @ Mellor, Lurker, Theresa (if you're about), Moneymaker, TomD or any of the other gym freaks.

What make you of this?

I've been looking for some Olympic Weight lifting lessons, I don't have a gym buddy here, and there's only two cages at at a pretty busy gym so haven't really made a lot of progress. I actually lost tonnes and tonnes of strength when I took weeks off in order to train for the half-marathon. As a result, my lifting's gone to shit, am pretty bored doing what I'd been doing previous, little motivation - no excitement building back up to where I was before with lifts etc..

This looks like it's fucking gruelling but pretty much exactly what I need to kickstart me back into training. 6:30am kick offs before work will be pretty interesting.

What do we think? It's pretty damn cheap to be honest...
                  Posted in lurkers log.
                  Basically, loks good. You'll prob get sick

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    Calamine Lotion.

God I still remember how good it felt sloshing that on over all the pox.
                    socks on the hands too.
                    Not sure how old Stunty's kids are but the discipline not to scratch like a motherfucker was tough if I remember correctly

edit: yup, 3 & 5 will be tough.
                    socks/oven mitts are a good idea
                    Last edited by DeadParrot; 03-07-12, 00:11.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by flushjee View Post
                      Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                      No sympathy for you. I warned BBV on Friday.
                      poor version of the killer inside me?
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

Doyle's gonna be sorry he stood there
                          If you're not in, you can't win

Comment

Anyone know what area the 53 phone number is in Dublin?

Comment

Ouch

The entire tournament floor has been silenced with the elimination of Jason Mercier. He and Antonio Esfandiari began the hand both over 10 million in chips and in the top five. At the end of the carnage, Mercier was left slinging his bag over his shoulder and quickly heading out the door. No one in the room had words for how big of a clash this really was.

After the first goup of players folded to Esfandiari, he raised on the button to 250,000. Mercier was in the small blind and put in a three-bet to 680,000. After Cary Katz got out of the way from the big blind, action fell back on Esfandiari.

Esfandiari took some time to himself and then four-bet to a nice, big 1.6 million. Mercier didn't flinch, but instead studied intently. He then fired back with a bigger bullet, five-betting to 2.89 million as if to say, "Your move, Antonio."

The man widely known as "The Magician" reached into his hat and pulled out 4.489 million rabbits for the six-bet. Mercier began the hand with a bit over 10 million in his stack and ripped it all into the middle. Esfandiari snap-called to create a ridiculously huge pot worth approximately 22 million in chips. Mercier was the player at risk, but Esfandiari would be extremely crushed if he were to lose this confrontation.

Esfandiari tabled the AdAc and Mercier turned over the KsKh with a dejected look on his face. After the Jc7s4d flop, the look on Mercier's face only fell more empty as Esfandiari stayed in front.

Mercier was looking for a king, but the turn card was the 6s and the room became dead silent waiting for the river. The only noise heard in the room was the slap of the final card off the deck — the 6c — and Mercier extended his hand to Esfandiari before exiting to the rail.
                              With that pot, Esfandiari moved to into the chip lead, overtaking his good friend Brian Rast. He's currently the only player over 20 million.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...limit-hold-em/

Comment

TEXAS FOREVER

Comment

Fucking dead in here. Night crew clock in.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                    Fucking dead in here. Night crew clock in.

Reporting in.

Comment

Day crew lurking.

Comment

Antipodally lurking

Comment

Sorry I'm late.

Comment

Consider this your first verbal warning.

Comment

fighting inner demons .....cash games/vodka

there would/will be no middle ground

I could also instead delve into my past and relate a story which would be cheaper cash wise likely but disaster reputation wise

hmmm

Comment

Is Dave outa rehab yet lottie?

Comment

One drop feed on 90 min break now as well

sigh

The silicon chip inside her headGets switched to overloadAnd nobodys gonna go to school todayShes gonna make them stay at homeAnd daddy doesnt understand itH...

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                    fighting inner demons .....cash games/vodka

there would/will be no middle ground

I could also instead delve into my past and relate a story which would be cheaper cash wise likely but disaster reputation wise

hmmm
                                                    I tihnk vodka is the problem tbh, stick to rum

Comment

stream over... wine finished and sick kid finally asleep, think its time to hit the sack goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BBCHD View Post
                                                        Is Dave outa rehab yet lottie?
                                                        He was doing great early today truth be told, had his 4 hour badge - clean as a whistle. Not a drop of drink or drugs had he taken. He was asleep at the time.

Then he woke up. Unlucky.

Comment

I tried watching that The Men Who Make Us Fat thing that Emmet posted, was eating a donut at the time. Got bored.

Putting on Man vs Food Season 1, Episode 5 instead.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I'm eating hula hoops.

Comment

Fried chicken and waffles for me, ketchup too obv.

Comment

Avocado, opinions?

Don't think I ever ate it at home but eat it all the time here, great stuff.

Comment

have been craving fried chicken for ages now, they really cant cook it for shit here, rotissarie is the main stay. I do miss texas, thursdays used to be fried chicken day in work, ate 22 pieces in a day when i wasnt busy, gained about a stone that day alone

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                    Avocado, opinions?

what type of avocado though?

Comment

Fuck, would love a KFC now. Hmmm McDonalds down the road but in the middle of the Big 27.50. Might just throw some chickatees on bread.

Comment

KFC must die for not keeping the reggae reggae meal on their menu.

Comment

jason tompkins ‏@blaaaaaah666

Up to 300k +

68 left 500k up top event 54

GET IN ....

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                            have been craving fried chicken for ages now, they really cant cook it for shit here, rotissarie is the main stay. I do miss texas, thursdays used to be fried chicken day in work, ate 22 pieces in a day when i wasnt busy, gained about a stone that day alone
                                                                            I'd take a freezer full of king prawns any day of the week!

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                            Fuck, would love a KFC now. Hmmm McDonalds down the road but in the middle of the Big 27.50. Might just throw some chickatees on bread.
                                                                            Was it you who was at a gig in Phoenix Park recently? I'm heading to the Stone Roses on Thursday and just wondered what the set-up was like, is it covered or outdoor? Basically just wondering what gear I need, it'll more than likely be pissing out of the heavens so may have to equip myself with some water proofs and the like.

Comment

Food = Chicken goujons baked in oven with cheddar melted on top near end in between 2 slices toast with mayo

keeping it healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                                what type of avocado though?
                                                                                Think they're mostly Hass Avo's.

I'm not all that familiar with the intricacies of avocados though.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                  Had surf and turf today with 400g bone in pork chop and prawns. But comes down to wanting what we can´t have etc

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                    Avocado, opinions?

Avocado is great. Chop up a fresh one if you want it firm.
                                                                                    But for speed and handiness I buy this stuff from Coles or Woolies all the time. Pureed avocado. It's basically top quality guacamole. No processed crap. The squeezey bottles keep better by being airtight.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

Was it you who was at a gig in Phoenix Park recently? I'm heading to the Stone Roses on Thursday and just wondered what the set-up was like, is it covered or outdoor? Basically just wondering what gear I need, it'll more than likely be pissing out of the heavens so may have to equip myself with some water proofs and the like.
                                                                                      Nope, I went to Croke Park. Although I'd say with the Phoenix park you should prepare for rain.

Comment

7,671 players added to HEM data base in last 4 days ...

yeah I am looking at hand histories

time for bed

too old/tired/drunk for school

GN all

and finally re food thing and prawns ...

this is way i want it ....

SPOILER

Comment

Yeah sometimes just have it mashed and creamy for sambos/wraps. Or a nice bit of guac.

Can't beat it with breakfast. Addicted to it.

Comment

What's for dinner Mellor?
                                                                                            Unlucky on the scratch card there, I did warn you.

Comment

I was reading about this Hot Wheels double loop jump earlier, they hit something like 7 Gs during it.

Youtube always delivers:

Check out the training and science behind the Hot Wheels Double Dare Loop, live at the X Games.

Tanner Foust and Greg Tracy conquer the Hot Wheels Double Dare Loop at X Games Los Angeles 2012. SUBSCRIBE ► http://xgam.es/YouTube---Progression at its fine...

Team Hot Wheels drivers, Tanner Foust and Greg Tracy set a Guinness World Record racing two vehicles through a six-story double vertical loop at the 2012 X G...

Comment

Anyone recommend an entertaining poker podcast? Used to listen to Pokerroad (which years ago started out on cardplayer) but they've pretty much stopped as of a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BBCHD View Post
                                                                                                  KFC must die for not keeping the reggae reggae meal on their menu.
                                                                                                  Didn't think that would be your kind of thing.

Comment

WSOP stream is stuck on a loop for me. G'night.

This seems like a fairly exploitable response from Esfandiari:

"I didn't wanna flip for the whole thing," Antonio Esfandiari said after just winning a decent pot off Richard Yong when someone asked him why the money didn't go all in pre flop.
                                                                                                    The action went as following.
                                                                                                    From the small blind Esfandiari raised it up to 550,000 and Yong three-bet to 1,500,000. Esfandiari called and the flop came down Q,8,6. Esfandiari check-called 1.2 million and the turn, the 5, and river 8, the , were checked.
                                                                                                    Yong showed AK and lost against Esfandiari's 1010.

And surprise surprise posted 11 mins later:

From the button, Antonio Esfandiari raised to 435,000. Tom Marchese reraised all in from the big blind for a little over four million and Esfandiari folded.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                      What's for dinner Mellor?
                                                                                                      Unlucky on the scratch card there, I did warn you.

Chicken, cheese and roasted garlic sausages. With spuds and gravy.
                                                                                                      nyom nyom nyom

Comment

5 of the 9 paid places in the $1million WSOP game receive less than twice the buy-in.
                                                                                                        Top heavy doesn't even come close to describing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          5 of the 9 paid places in the $1million WSOP game receive less than twice the buy-in.
                                                                                                          Top heavy doesn't even come close to describing it.
                                                                                                          Any live feeds?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                                                                                                            Any live feeds?

Comment

14 out of 19 in the big 27.5. Wrecked tired. 5k up top. Listening to NIN downward spiral for increased level of dread.

Edit: Satted in for like a 5er. Tried to win the 20$ in cash as the game had already started and didn't feel like playing it.

Comment

14 out of 19 in the big 27.5. Wrecked tired. 5k up top. Listening to NIN downward spiral for increased level of dread.

Edit: Satted in for like a 5er. Tried to win the 20$ in cash as the game had already started and didn't feel like playing it.
                                                                                                                TID

Comment

You a woolies man Mellor? Interesting.

Comment

Normally go to Coles. I find its cheaper in general and importantly it's closer to the apartment. But I hit Woolies the odd time to get a few items the Coles don't stock (its a smallish one). Turkey steak, avocado in squeezey bottles, Heinz Chilli beans.

Eating good quality fresh food is bloody expensive though. So much cheaper to just get a dominos or some other crap.

Comment

12th for 265. Meh.

QQ vs KK pre

Comment

Oh Waterford.

Waterford's fundraising hits bum note after €50,000 loss on gig gamble

Waterford County Board are facing losses of up to €50,000 after a disastrous concert promotion over the weekend.

Hopes that 'Rhythmfest' in Dungarvan, which featured acts such a Bressie, the High Kings and Jedward, could generate sufficient funds to eat into mounting debts were dashed when an estimated 2,200 turned out over the two days.

The board executive met in emergency last night to discuss the fallout, with bills expected to be close to €50,000.

Only an estimated 500 turned up for the Saturday show, with just 1,700 on Sunday.

It is understood that reductions in costs have been negotiated with gardai and the civil defence, but significant losses are expected.

"Money is scarce -- we took a gamble and it didn't pay off," acknowledged Waterford chairman Tom Cunningham.

"On this occasion we hoped to run it on a break-even basis and set the trend for future years. But we did succeed in providing customer satisfaction."

Cunningham also rejected suggestions that last night's executive meeting was 'emergency' in its nature, explaining: "This is an officer board meeting that goes ahead on the first Monday of every month.

"'Rhythmfest' will probably be discussed but we won't know whether we broke even or whether we lost money.

"But they were brilliant concerts and the people that came really enjoyed them."

Waterford County Board ran a deficit of €120,000 last year and are thought to be trying to clear a debt of €210,000.

They are one of 11 counties who failed to keep expenditure below income and are now paying the price for that.

The Waterford football squad have been struggling in recent times to get expenses they are due but settlement has now been reached.

The Deise senior hurling team has also had its budget dramatically cut from recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                          Normally go to Coles. I find its cheaper in general and importantly it's closer to the apartment. But I hit Woolies the odd time to get a few items the Coles don't stock (its a smallish one). Turkey steak, avocado in squeezey bottles, Heinz Chilli beans.

Eating good quality fresh food is bloody expensive though. So much cheaper to just get a dominos or some other crap.
                                                                                                                          I have them both beside each other but the Woolies looks like some rundown 80s supermarket in the back of the estate and Coles is nice so hardly ever step foot in Woolies.

Yeah it probably is expensive but we usually cook for four so it's not too bad. I do need a fucking car though so I can do a weekly shop. Pain in the hole going to Coles after work.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X