This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team GB squad

Squad: J Allen (Swansea), C Bellamy (Liverpool), R Bertrand (Chelsea), J Butland (Birmingham), S Caulker (Tottenham), T Cleverley (Manchester United), J Cork (Southampton), C Dawson (West Brom), R Giggs (Manchester United), A Ramsey (Arsenal), M Richards (Manchester City), D Rose (Tottenham), S Sinclair (Swansea), M Sordell (Bolton), J Steele (Middlesbrough), D Sturridge (Chelsea), N Taylor (Swansea), J Tomkins (West Ham)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
          Does anyone know how to stick 3 jpegs together into 1 document. I have 3 scanned pages I want in the one file and have no idea how to combine them.
          I am sure it is stupidly simple but cannot figure it out.
          do you have photoshop? you could open all 3 and cut and paste into one sheet and resize it using Ctrl +T? Let me know if you want me to do it for you?

or in Word 2007, there is Insert on toolbar and select insert picture... that should do it

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
            I used to play in the fitz ALOT and thered never really be any of that craic ( one or two memorable exceptions unfortunately)but that argument is the young lads fault completely. Did the dealer not get involved and try and sort it out no ?
            Change of dealers so new dealer didn't know the history, dealer just did her kiss noise thing and got security called like she was asked.
            Cannot blame the dealers or staff in anyway to be fair.

Edit- Ya cant just blame the young lad, one was as bad as the other.

Comment

Comment

Can anyone do a small swap between neteller and MB? Need $200 on neteller for $200 on MB.

Comment

Just bought an Ipad. Anyone recomend me some apps?

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                    All of em

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                      Plumbing the absolute depths of tv-dom and downloading Psych. Need something with a few seasons.
                      Have you ever heard of a show called The Wire by all accounts that's suppose to be good

What you in the humour to watch comedy/drama etc I will have a look and try and recommend something for you?
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Thing on the news about house prices, saying there was a rise in Dublin.
                        Then they let it slip it's 'Asking Prices'.

Who the fuck cares about 'Asking' prices? Daft cunts.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Finished season 1 of Breaking Bad last night trying to get caught up on it all once again before Season 5 kicks off in 2 weeks, was a little surreal watching it then and seeing where they have progressed to

From episode seven of the first season titled, "A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal"

Comment

DoneDeal.ie
                            Then you can offload it and buy an android tab and you'll have a better device and a pocket full of cash
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                              What you in the humour to watch comedy/drama etc I will have a look and try and recommend something for you?
                              I just feel the need to quote that.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                Thing on the news about house prices, saying there was a rise in Dublin.
                                Then they let it slip it's 'Asking Prices'.

Who the fuck cares about 'Asking' prices? Daft cunts.

Now Now, How else are friends of RTE going to shift their property portfolio's without their help.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                  DoneDeal.ie
                                  Then you can offload it and buy an android tab and you'll have a better device and a pocket full of cash
                                  Not the type of response I was really looking for!

Comment

looking forward to the google nexus tablet
                                    airport, lol

Comment

If you like Word games try Scramble with Friends. It better than Words with friends because the like of Finkle or Strewelpeter can't cheat.

Comment

Emergency services were sent to the Shard on Monday – days before its official opening – after a window cleaner got stuck in a precarious position on the 72nd floor.
                                        Slight understatement

Window cleaning basket swings wildly in high winds at the 72nd floor of the Shard London with the poor window cleaner trapped inside. Story widely reported i...

Stunning building, flew right by it going into Heathrow a couple of weeks ago. Its always a win when you get to fly back over central London to approach from the east.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                          If you like Word games try Scramble with Friends. It better than Words with friends because the like of Finkle or Strewelpeter can't cheat.
                                          Don't use my name in the same breath as Finkel please.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Don't use my name in the same breath as Finkel please.
                                            Sorry you are a much better cheat than Finkle.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                Cheat? I think I won one game of WWF out of about 100, I was the nut worst. How do you figure I was cheating

Comment

Big Lewbowski's good too

yeah, wouldn't mind a light comedic show along the lines of Boston Legal type humour. Need a show for the night-times to watch with the good lady of the house
                                                  zing!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                    Cheat? I think I won one game of WWF out of about 100, I was the nut worst. How do you figure I was cheating
                                                    I think in one game you got a 6 letter word. Having met you in person that was the clincher.

To be fair SP has has been around a long time and if he was learning a word a day would know the Dictionary twice over.

Comment

SongPop > WWF

Comment

Big Lewbowski's good too

yeah, wouldn't mind a light comedic show along the lines of Boston Legal type humour. Need a show for the night-times to watch with the good lady of the house
                                                        The Big what now???

Have you seen Chuck ran for 5 seasons.

Maybe give Numb3rs a shot, it's a pretty decent police procedural show with my some mathematics, ran for 6 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                          What's the name of that documentary shrap?
                                                          almost certain it's called "under the african skies".

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                            almost certain it's called "under the african skies".
                                                            drop 'the'
                                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Based on using iphone, but I assume all of these should still be available:

imdb
                                                              shazam or soundhound
                                                              podcasts
                                                              kindle
                                                              google (contains google goggles)
                                                              evernote
                                                              pocket

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                drop 'the'
                                                                cheers, it didn't sound exactly right when thinking of it.

Comment

Any Kindle users / copycats

Discover free & bargain Kindle eBooks. OHFB is free to join, free to use and you're free to do what you want with the books - you own them!

Comment

Watched episode 2 of the newsroom, really wasnt up to scratch I thought, although olivia munn make sup for it

Comment

Gambling- Pokerstars app, paddypower , boyles

Games- temple run, 3d mini golf,jetpack, csr racing , line runner , nss

Entertainment- tuneInradio , tv guide, cinema listings, 4od catch up, film on live

Obvious ones facebook, twitter and skype.

Then i find aib banking handy , boost magic, 5k runner , livesocre app, google chrome, skysports news.

Pretty much everything has an app. Also all of the above are free

Comment

Wunderradio
                                                                        Film On Plus
                                                                        Kindle
                                                                        RTE Player
                                                                        BBC iplayer
                                                                        Netflix
                                                                        ibooks
                                                                        Facebook
                                                                        Eyewitness
                                                                        Sky Go
                                                                        World of Goo
                                                                        Fifa
                                                                        Tiger Woods
                                                                        FM 2012
                                                                        Scrabble
                                                                        Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                          Based on using iphone, but I assume all of these should still be available:

imdb
                                                                          shazam or soundhound
                                                                          podcasts
                                                                          kindle
                                                                          google (contains google goggles)
                                                                          evernote
                                                                          pocket
                                                                          Just seen this, how addictive is New star soccer?
                                                                          Makes every train journey a lot faster

Comment

Sky is so fucking tilting, I upgraded to Movies there online in 10 seconds for the kids over the summer cuz all it does is fuckin rain in this country. Trying to downgrade the sports packages to just Sky sports 1 and remove ESPN, on hold 30 mins ffs.

Comment

Thinking of getting 'Smart Storage' (from Dragon's Den) for under the stairs.
                                                                              Anyone used them before or can recommend them?
                                                                              . .

Comment

new video up - please do all the usual Youtube stuff. Its becoming easier to talk over the gameplay now. I had some feedback that the last one I did seemed too scripted so I just did this one on the fly as it sounds better I think? - please tell your friends etc get the name out there much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i40A-5wT2Z0

Comment

@ Mellor, Lurker, Theresa (if you're about), Moneymaker, TomD or any of the other gym freaks.

What make you of this?

I've been looking for some Olympic Weight lifting lessons, I don't have a gym buddy here, and there's only two cages at at a pretty busy gym so haven't really made a lot of progress. I actually lost tonnes and tonnes of strength when I took weeks off in order to train for the half-marathon. As a result, my lifting's gone to shit, am pretty bored doing what I'd been doing previous, little motivation - no excitement building back up to where I was before with lifts etc..

This looks like it's fucking gruelling but pretty much exactly what I need to kickstart me back into training. 6:30am kick offs before work will be pretty interesting.

What do we think? It's pretty damn cheap to be honest...

Comment

@BK good viewing like the flow of the video, free styling the commentary keep up the good work.

Comment

Beckham going bananas.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

would you refuse a drink from this barman?

It's Christopher Lee singing about the wonders of alcohol from The Return of Captain Invincible.For more cinematic oddities, go to www.dumbdistraction.com
                                                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

My god,sitting in a EPL top singing Irish Republican songs.....only in Ireland.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

yes because you can only sing republican songs if you hate everything about every other country.
                                                                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                              not a bad kick there he might be on for a minute of kildare club hurling this week
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                yes because you can only sing republican songs if you hate everything about every other country.
                                                                                                I think if you are going to film yourself and put it online you should maybe drop the Man Utd jersey for a few min.Incidentally I am no republican.

www.irishkop.com Twitter = @Irish_Kop Facebook = Irishkop.com

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                                  Just seen this, how addictive is New star soccer?
                                                                                                  Makes every train journey a lot faster
                                                                                                  It's insane ... it's like having Football Manager on your phone

Comment

Just tried PPP Speed Poker, worked surprisingly well considering its on IPoker

Comment

Re IPad apps, download Ted immediately, surprised nobody mentioned it.
                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Damn I love lists

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post

how to kill a day of your life

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                            Can anyone do a small swap between neteller and MB? Need $200 on neteller for $200 on MB.
                                                                                                            anyone?

Comment

I'm into year 10 of NSS, star rating of 56, it's hella addictive for some reason.
                                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Plumbing the absolute depths of tv-dom and downloading Psych. Need something with a few seasons.
                                                                                                                Franklin & Bash (entourage meets suits)
                                                                                                                Louie (louie CK, tis brilliant)
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                                                  anyone?
                                                                                                                  You're too shady obv.
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                                    You're too shady obv.
                                                                                                                    *insert bin vid

Comment

New Season of Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey starting on ITV2 now for anyone interested

Ramsey

Comment

Great stuff.

Josh Rouse performing his own acoustic tribute to The Clash with a cover of their song 'Straight To Hell' as part of Uncut magazine's 2003 Clash Tribute 'Whi...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                          New Season of Hells Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey starting on ITV2 now for anyone interested

Ramsey
                                                                                                                          Find any of his american shows quite irritating, UK Kitchen nightmares is just so much better then the scripted, formatted, American version where its the same thing each week.

Gordon behind bars looks very promising.
                                                                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X