X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    il do it
    Just sent them to Rigger to do, if he refuses I'll get back to ya, thanks Noel

Comment

Was down in Galway for the past day and a half, wanted to sample some of the Ocean Race atmosphere - I'd highly recommend it! The city is packed and there is a hell of a lot going on, loads of free gigs and stuff to do and see. Wish I could stay down there for the full month of July, another week of the Ocean Race festival, then the Arts Festival and finally the Races, what a month it will be.

Saw a great bluegrass band in Monroes last night, the place was jammed, please do yourself a favour and hit up a gig or two there if you make it down this month, it's just as good a live music venue as The Roisin Dubh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        hard to believe its been 11 years since a Meath/Dublin Leinster final. I wont be able to sleep thinking of it. Atmosphere will be unbelievable
        If the two teams repeat their respective displays today Meath will crush. Lack of Connolly could mean, please please let it mean, that Kilkenny might make the starting line up. That kid is simply unbelievable. Honestly believe he's better than Bernard Brogan at his best. Incredible hurler too. More likely O'Gara plays though.

McAuley to start and make Dublin look like an actual team again. The man is sheer class.

I just hope it's the game it deserves to be. A Dublin v Meath classic would make my year, as long as we win!

You think Meath have another one in them?
        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
            If the two teams repeat their respective displays today Meath will crush. Lack of Connolly could mean, please please let it mean, that Kilkenny might make the starting line up. That kid is simply unbelievable. Honestly believe he's better than Bernard Brogan at his best. Incredible hurler too. More likely O'Gara plays though.

McAuley to start and make Dublin look like an actual team again. The man is sheer class.

I just hope it's the game it deserves to be. A Dublin v Meath classic would make my year, as long as we win!

You think Meath have another one in them?
            ah stop you arent talking to a newspaper now Dublin as defending champions will be red hot favorites and rightly so they are in another Leinster final without having been out of 2nd gear.

I think we have a chance if O Gara plays and Kilkenny doesnt, Ditto McCauley. We will have our work cut out though - the class between div 1 and the rest has already been shown in this years champo I really hope we dont get blasted away. Plus dont forget we could possibly have 5/6 21 year olds playing who have never experienced a full Croke park so there will be massive pressure there

Finally our whole season was focused on todays game while Dublin and Kildare to their detriment were looking to other places. Im not saying we wont be up for it but it will be hard to peak twice

Comment

Fab day up at the Irish Open in Portrush, the support for Harrington was unreal. He didnt seem to get going the way the others did, some super rounds in the mid 60's. Big support for the N ireland guys too, McIlroy was treated to a few outbursts of "Sweet Caroline, whoa-oh-oh!" on his way round
              Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
              https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Really enjoyable game this, best majors final I can remember.
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                  ah stop you arent talking to a newspaper now Dublin as defending champions will be red hot favorites and rightly so they are in another Leinster final without having been out of 2nd gear.
                  Whatever about O Gara you would have a chance of McAuley doesn't play. He really sets the tempo for Dublin.

Just really hope it's a good game and a full house
                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

This'll be Italy's first loss in knockout stages of a major champs over 90 mins since 1988.
                    Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone got any ideas for a bounty ID for IBP game, something obv that doesnt cost money!
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        Anyone got any ideas for a bounty ID for IBP game, something obv that doesnt cost money!
                        oh yeah, I'm out

Comment

BJ

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                            oh yeah, I'm out
                            WHAT!!!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              BJ
                              Whats BJ
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                Really enjoyable game this, best majors final I can remember.
                                Solid invoking of the curse there.

Comment

oh do fuck off Torres

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                    Solid invoking of the curse there.
                                    Yeah, pretty unfortunate alright. 3 is very unfair on Italy.

Comment

I wonder if the Italian fans know the words to the Fields of Athenry?

Comment

Would be pretty hilarious if Torres got another despite the coach clearly not rating him

Comment

He wins the FA Cup, Champions League and Euros in one season... Would be pretty funny if he shipped the golden boot too as a bit part player.

Comment

Crank up The fields there eyeties....

Comment

Would be pretty hilarious if Torres got another despite the coach clearly not rating him
                                              BBV curse, how are ye
                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Mata plays 2 mins, scores a goal.

Torres just wins golden boot?

Comment

Torres obv. had the loots on Mario for top scorer

Comment

FFS Torres some of us wanted you to be Top Goalscorer outright lol
                                                    http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                      FFS Torres some of us wanted you to be Top Goalscorer outright lol
                                                      Won golden boot.
                                                      Check your bet.

Two different settlements

Comment

Good man Dzagoev

Comment

"And Spain have conrifmed their status as possibly the greatest team of all."

Comment

Don't think any bookmakers price up the Golden Boot market, fairly sure all they do is 'Top Scorer'.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                              "And Spain have conrifmed their status as possibly the greatest team of all."
                                                              Lads on the rte panel talking pure bollocks..

European champions
                                                              World champions
                                                              European champions again.

Stop living in the 60's and 70's ffs this puts them right up there with the best teams easily, they just won the final 4-0 for christ sake.

Comment

Spanish kids hilarious.

Comment

Comment

LOL @ Dunphy saying that none of the players used to sing the national anthem....
                                                                    Thought there were no words!

Comment

Someone should tell Dunphy the spanish anthem doesn't have lyrics

Comment

Swingy night in the "Sunday Blast" for me...

10k>3.4k>31k>7k>46k

Fun times.

Comment

Lol at Dunphy saying how significant towards a unified team it was that none of the Spanish team sang their anthem.

Comment

Is there an Aprez Match tonight. Or can I turn off now?
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Alan Shearer with unreal Freudian slip.

"we know they've all had an incredible amount of sex..s..success so far"

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                Alan Shearer with unreal Freudian slip.

"we know they've all had an incredible amount of sex..s..success so far"
                                                                                And the reason he made it was because the Spanish player who the camera was focusing on at the time was Pique.

Comment

Anyone know when player of the tourney is announced?

Comment

Jordi Alba

Comment

TIGER!!!!!!

Comment

ha Martin McHugh is on the Sunday game - it will be interesting what he says about Meath - I have never met a pundit before that was so openly biased against us. He has never ever said a positive word about us

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                          Don't think any bookmakers price up the Golden Boot market, fairly sure all they do is 'Top Scorer'.
                                                                                          Bookies missing a trick imo

Comment

United have a pretty good sale on at the moment, NY for 340 return in November, all 7 day turnarounds.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Glad myself and the missus aren't getting married in the Maldives

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Don't get why Balotelli is crying? A postman doesn't cry when he loses the post

Comment

My aunt put up some pics of my gran on her FB page, taken for 87th birthday. I think she looks absolutely fantastic for 87. She had 12 kids, 6 boys and 6 girls and reared them well. She never smoked and never drank and is in perfect health, never ever spent a day in hospital in her life. Gave birth upstairs , had her babies and got on about her work that very day!
                                                                                                  Great woman, this pic is with her best friend, they have been friends for yonks. Love the pic!
                                                                                                  My Gran is wearing the purple top.

SPOILER
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Be careful who you jump, they might have friends in the backround.

Street fight NSFW or the ladies.

[NSFW="fight"]http://www.break.com/index/crazy-street-fight-in-vegas-2085114[/NSFW]
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

My aunt put up some pics of my gran on her FB page, taken for 87th birthday. I think she looks absolutely fantastic for 87. She had 12 kids, 6 boys and 6 girls and reared them well. She never smoked and never drank and is in perfect health, never ever spent a day in hospital in her life. Gave birth upstairs , had her babies and got on about her work that very day!
                                                                                                        Great woman, this pic is with her best friend, they have been friends for yonks. Love the pic!
                                                                                                        My Gran is wearing the purple top.

SPOILER
                                                                                                        Fair play to her.
                                                                                                        Mad for wavin by the sounds of it.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Pirlo is fascinating. I can never tell whether he is really ugly or good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                Pirlo is fascinating. I can never tell whether he is really ugly or good looking.
                                                                                                                Go with whatever CourierCollie thinks

Comment

...
                                                                                                                  "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Home at the parent's this evening so I decided to install Windows 8 Pre Release on my old PC (OS was Windows 7 64 bit).

Quite impressed. The Metro interface is interesting and, while it definitely could do with a fair amount of tweaking, I can see it being very popular. The integration ideas look good too at first glance.

You still have access to your traditional Windows 7 desktop so can work away as you always have, there is just some cool toys to play around with in terms of the new interface. Installation was very straightforward and transferred my programs and Windows 7 settings fairly well.

The big thing is how well it boots and runs though. The laptop I used is a 2GB Ram AMD Dual Core that was a bit knackered. Noticeable improvement in its speed and performance since I upgraded.

Needless to say, if you have a fairly new and shiny machine you should probably avoid taking a pre release version of an OS. There are bugs around the place in terms of settings / preferences / the new apps. But if you've an old PC that hasn't been running particularly well I'd suggest you may as well.
                                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

...
                                                                                                                      "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

ugh up at 4 am to drive himself to the Airport!

Just down for a quick smoke, nothing like it after the job is done
                                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

The real final.

highlights girls penalties liverpool champions football argentina paraguay lionel messi

With the national team failing to qualify for the tournament in Ukraine and Poland, Hungarian broadcasters were forced to come up with some inventive ways to keep football fans interested.
                                                                                                                          While the BBC would normally turn to Mark Lawrenson at this point, the Hungarian channel Bunteto decided to recreate (or predict - it's hard to be sure) every group stage match at Euro 2012 with a penalty shootout with all the participants in bikinis, filmed in front of an exuberant, surprisingly mostly-male, crowd.
                                                                                                                          Amid remarkable displays of sportsmanship, with every miss or goal applauded by both sides, Spain - or Spanyolorszag - took on Italy - or Olaszorszag - in an homage to the group stage game between the finalists, which ended 1-1.
                                                                                                                          As omens go it's a pretty tenuous one, but if Spain were feeling superstitious about tonight's result they can console themselves in the fact their Hungarian bikini model counterparts won the shootout 3-1.
                                                                                                                          As far as we can make out every group match has been given the bikini treatment, which could keep punters entertained if Spain's tiki-taka fails to excite in Kiev.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddball...#ixzz1zPzOo1K6
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X