X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are a dick then.

Comment

It's a silly question. You want to play against the fish obviously.

Comment

Do stars do rakeback?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
          Could
          not
          stop
          lolling!
          You are a heartless cunt and all those who thanked are likewise

then again I

Could
          not
          stop
          lolling!

at this sad fecker ..............

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
            Do stars do rakeback?
            Yes, it comes back in FPP form.

Comment

Did pocketdooz ever join this site? He was the man with annual investment plans right?

Comment

Also, does that corkie chap still post here?

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                  So you are a dick then.
                  Why is he a dick?
                  Honestly, your question looks like a poor level. Choose the easy chips everytime.
                  Last edited by Mellor; 01-07-12, 05:16.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                    I posted earlier on it - imo its not a serious proposal by MP - what he is doing is basically begging other countries (Italy, Germany) to go up against Turkey for 2020 because of the risk of Turkey not being able to host it if they get the Olympics. The only other bids on the table are nonsense.

UEFA shoe-horned themselves into a corner by effectively guaranteeing it to Turkey, but not actually 'officially' declaring it a successful bid.

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

then again I

Could
                    not
                    stop
                    lolling!

Ha Ha Lottie drunkenone said you are heartless.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                      just finished watching the graceland documentary on TG4.

holy shit, paul simon is botoxed and knifed to hell
                      holy shit the man still has the voice of an angel
                      holy shit what an album (i'd forgotten how good it was after listening to it for years on end)
                      holy shit what a shit storm surrounding it

one of those albums that really moves you deeply, and still has you singing along to most of the songs.
                      Went to see the movie in the Lighthouse last week. Left with a big smile on my face. The story from the Ladysmith Black Mbaza guys about going to London to record was awesome.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Must get stoned some night and play Enya albums on repeat.

Play Moody Blues during the smoking.

Comment

Anyone able to look in the lobby for that sunday blast game on ipoker and see if tipp86 is regged.

I left it last night with a stack that had a 30% chance of cashing in my estimation.

I wont get a chance to get on laptop until 5 and would not even bother if i didnt win a seat.
                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

looking forward to the 12th after that doc on Paul Simon last night !
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                              Went to see the movie in the Lighthouse last week. Left with a big smile on my face. The story from the Ladysmith Black Mbaza guys about going to London to record was awesome.
                              Originally posted by oleras View Post
                              looking forward to the 12th after that doc on Paul Simon last night !
                              ended up watching a lot of the the harare concert songs last night and have been listening to the album all morning. even the kids loved it and everyone has been dancing and bouncing around the house with big smiles on their faces. it really is a special album.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                Ha, ok first of all much as I love Dublin GAA in general I'm more of a football man but, of course, you are dead right. Dublin's use of non-Dublin based players in hurling shouldn't be allowed. Ever hear me say any different? Dublin hurling are the mercenaries to end all mercenaries. We spent obscene amounts of money on the development of hurling in the capital and still got stuffed by KK the other day (great article in today's Irish Independent about KK hurling by the way if you're interested).

By the way nothing I said about Kildare, Dublin or Meath was wrong nor was it logically inconsistent. I am glad to see that you can resort to downright nastiness when you feel like it though.
                                Downright nasty, that's a bit harsh and not what was intended .
                                Perhaps a bit carried away by the moment in finding you out as a hypocrite to be comparing you to the defenders of whatshisname the racist. On the phone so I can't drag up all you celebratory posts about Dublin hurling but we all know they are there
                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Kildare doesn't even win the "hated by Dublin" award. they even lost in that to Meath.
                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    On the phone so I can't drag up all you celebratory posts about Dublin hurling but we all know they are there
                                    I don't think you quite get what hypocrite means. I would not begrudge any Kildare fan the joy of winning an AI, National League or anything else. Actually I have quite a lot of empathy for them given some of the close ones they've lost over the last 2/3 years. I said I disliked the team rather than the fans. If the team wins obviously the fans should celebrate effusively but, and I accept this for Dublin hurling as well, the team would be better doing it without non-Kildare players.

Dublin football in particular was once a flag of convenience for non-Dublin players to play some intercounty football. The 1950s changed all that with the Vincent's team and the switch to Dublin men for Dublin teams. This is actually an area that Dublin has a unique perspective on given the number of intercounty stars from other counties who play here.
                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Seems bad!

On the first hand back from the unscheduled break, Shaun Deeb raised to 3.24 million and left himself with just one T5,000 chip. Gus Hansen called and the flop came down . Hansen bet 25,000 and Deeb quickly folded.
                                      Deeb dropped down to just a mere 5,000 in chips while Hansen moved to 7.195 million.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...ega-satellite/

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                        Did pocketdooz ever join this site? He was the man with annual investment plans right?
                                        He is here but hasn't posted much in the last while.
                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                          Seems bad!

On the first hand back from the unscheduled break, Shaun Deeb raised to 3.24 million and left himself with just one T5,000 chip. Gus Hansen called and the flop came down . Hansen bet 25,000 and Deeb quickly folded.
                                          Deeb dropped down to just a mere 5,000 in chips while Hansen moved to 7.195 million.

It's pokernews so probably every detail there other than the two players involved is incorrect to one degree or another.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                            Yes, it comes back in FPP form.
                                            Will any of the links on google work or is there one in particular that should be used?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tergat View Post
                                              Will any of the links on google work or is there one in particular that should be used?
                                              Just sign up directly with pokerstars they don't do rakeback you only earn points as you play and you can buy into tournaments with them or buy shit in their store but no need to go through an affiliate unless their offering you more than this

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                Anyone able to look in the lobby for that sunday blast game on ipoker and see if tipp86 is regged.

I left it last night with a stack that had a 30% chance of cashing in my estimation.

I wont get a chance to get on laptop until 5 and would not even bother if i didnt win a seat.

no, sorry cant see your name on it

Comment

It's pokernews so probably every detail there other than the two players involved is incorrect to one degree or another.
                                                  I'd say it's 100% correct. As mentioned in the other thread

The remaining two players have taken a short, unscheduled break.

For his finish in second, Deeb earned a $1,000,000 seat into the Big One for One Drop. Because there is only one seat held for the satellite winner, Deeb will go to the bottom of the alternate list and most likely not get into the event. If Deeb doesn't get a seat, which is expected, he'll receive the $1,000,000 cash.

quick chat, bit of a deal, loads of money, tyvm

Comment

Seems bad!

hmmmm, guaranteed 1m dollahs for losing. Excellent play imo.
                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                      Commiserations, with some help and counselling you may be able to recover from this most empty and time consuming of addictions.
                                                      I'm clean 15 years now and hopefully there will be no more relapses until I go senile and can find nothing interesting to fill my time with.
                                                      Go away with all of this..Golf is time consuming but it not just something to fill "your time with." People who are shit just say that

Seems bad!

Chinese guy did something like this yesterday. Get it's in 3 ways at the 400-800 level for 25k pot but still side betting for his last 275. Folded on the 9 3 3 flop...
                                                      Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Thanks for clarifying Tony! I bet Deeb is funking not getting a seat now!

That said, he'll probably see very little of the cash as I'd imagine he's pretty deep into make up. Still though, I'd rather see some cash for myself now than having to play your way through that field to make a few quid.

Comment

Is it just me or are capatchas becoming ludicrously difficult to decipher? I'm colour-blind which probably doesn't help but I can't read the fucking things at all now.

Premature Senility most likely diagnosis imo

Comment

That said, he'll probably see very little of the cash as I'd imagine he's pretty deep into make up. Still though, I'd rather see some cash for myself now than having to play your way through that field to make a few quid.
                                                            From the wsop thread

Originally posted by Marsden02
                                                            interesting, neither of them wanted to play the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0hph...feature=relmfu

Comment

Shaun Deeb, in make up? Lloyd drag yourself out of 2006 please.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Which Civ was that HJ? I played the original one a ton but not much of the others.

Comment

Anybody know what time the one drop kicks off at? Will there be a stream for it?

Comment

Looking forward to tonight

Mario Balotelli: "I will invite Shakira to the final, so that she can see what I will do to her boyfriend"
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Messi Trousers View Post
                                                                        Anybody know what time the one drop kicks off at? Will there be a stream for it?
                                                                        It starts at 1.11 local time lol so that's 9.11 here I think

Comment

please let Meath win

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                            please let Meath win
                                                                            Really can't see it. Kildare 1/4 on!! Is the gap that big?

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                              Just sign up directly with pokerstars they don't do rakeback you only earn points as you play and you can buy into tournaments with them or buy shit in their store but no need to go through an affiliate unless their offering you more than this
                                                                              You can also exchange points for cash

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                Really can't see it. Kildare 1/4 on!! Is the gap that big?
                                                                                yes

but still please let them win

Comment

Anyone have any idea how hard is it to get a job as a uk and irish horse racing junior/trainee odds compiler?

Comment

Really enjoyed the Civ report there from HJ. Was that Civ 5 you were playing? I found that pretty crap compared to 4. Anyone considering going back to playing it I would strongly recommend getting Civ 4 and downloading the CaveMan2Cosmos mod. Just insanely entertaining with great AI and superb extras put in by fans. Hmm want to go and play now but have a full Sunday schedule meh...
                                                                                    Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Kildare v Meath tends to the only game I watch in the Championship before the third round of qualifiers kick in.

Purely because of the SP v BK nonsen banter posted here.

A draw hopefully, so we can do it all again next week.

Comment

some quality free taking from Meath.....

Comment

Ridiculous amount of tv sport on! Backing Kildare -4.5. Apparently im buying money. We shall see....

Harrington just not doing it on the greens at the mo but if they start dropping for him I can't see past him.

Fiji v tonga is pretty tasty as well!!
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

FUCK

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Ridiculous amount of tv sport on! Backing Kildare -4.5. Apparently im buying money. We shall see....

Harrington just not doing it on the greens at the mo but if they start dropping for him I can't see past him.

Fiji v tonga is pretty tasty as well!!
                                                                                              The two greatest quadrennial events are also kicking off as we speak. In the first, there'll be rampant cheating, doping, screaming matches, flag-waving and insanely partisan supporters.

After the US presidential election, there's the Olympics of course.

Obama coming back to a price where we can pile in again.
                                                                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 01-07-12, 13:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                The two greatest quad-annual (don't know if that's a word but it should be) events are also kicking off as we speak. In the first, there'll be rampant cheating, doping, screaming matches, flag-waving and insanely partisan supporters.

After the US presidential election, there's the Olympics of course.

Obama coming back to a price where we can pile in again.
                                                                                                I thought the health care ruling was huge for Obama. Hardens up the support on both sides but should deliver the middle ground to Obama.

Looking forward to the football tonight. I really enjoyed Italy v Germany. It makes such a difference when the skillful players play to try and deliver their best rather than try and play the ref.
                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  The two greatest quad-annual (don't know if that's a word but it should be) .
                                                                                                  Is it quadrennial?
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

is the ref taking the piss at the end there?

happy to be going in at front at half time. Soft frees on both sides. We are destroying midfield we just need to get better quality ball into the forwards

COME ON ONE TIME

Comment

Can Ciaran Whelan speak any faster?

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                        I thought the health care ruling was huge for Obama. Hardens up the support on both sides but should deliver the middle ground to Obama.
                                                                                                        The flip side is that the SC ruling finally throws the Tea Partiers into Romney's camp, energised for the fight whereas previously they were lukewarm towards him (on both religious and political grounds).

This despite Romney inventing Obamacare. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                          Sexton sold his shares in party for over 20 million, although is rumored to have done it in on sports -

De Wolfe entry is interesting
                                                                                                          How come?

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

then again I

Could
                                                                                                          not
                                                                                                          stop
                                                                                                          lolling!

Originally posted by BBCHD View Post

Ha Ha Lottie drunkenone said you are heartless.

lol. I wasn't laughing at the guy's misfortune believe it or believe it not, or his dad helping which was nice...
                                                                                                          More the pointlessness of running on torn ligaments (is that potentially damaging?) combined with 'I raise you up' which is a terrible song that I can't take seriously.

But yea, I'm a heartless cunt.
                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                            is the ref taking the piss at the end there?

happy to be going in at front at half time. Soft frees on both sides. We are destroying midfield we just need to get better quality ball into the forwards

COME ON ONE TIME
                                                                                                            Ref taking the piss completely but not at blowing out up as the end...sure don't they always blow it up when the ball is in play so why not when it's heading over the bar

I'm not at all concerned we are by far the better team and will beat handicap comfortably.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Could someone do me a quick favour? Need to ship KevIRL $10 via stars, I'll ship €10 via paypal or MB first.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Samba View Post
                                                                                                                Could someone do me a quick favour? Need to ship KevIRL $10 via stars, I'll ship €10 via paypal or MB first.

Cheers!
                                                                                                                Can do, will pm you

Comment

pm me too if you're doing it via paypal, I need ship him $20, may as well do it in one go

Just saw paypal details in other thread. No worries
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Emmet; 01-07-12, 14:12.

Comment

Tom Dwan ‏@TomDwan
                                                                                                                    Looks like I'm not gonna get to sleep before one drop, might blind off a little. Anyone who has courtesy % txt before I get hand to cancel

Comment

BELIEVE!

Collins is a terrible ref btw

Comment

The plot thickens..that was a silly challenge to make.

Comment

Wife, "lets go out for dinner this evening?"

Kids, "YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHH !!"

Me, " Naw I dont feel like it"

Wife, "Why not?"

Kids, "PPPLLLLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEEE Daddy"

Me, "The Euro football final is on tonight"

Wife, "sure its been on for ages, you only gonna miss one game!"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X