• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Spain looking slightly rattled here
    ty BBV gods
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Ironically a Croatian equaliser would now knock out Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Ironically a Croatian equaliser would now knock out Italy.
        BBV gods on fire
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Does it not matter that Navas was clearly offside when the ball was played?
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
            Does it not matter that Navas was clearly offside when the ball was played?
            Looked slightly behind whoever passed the ball across to me

Comment

Far more upset by that result than the previous 2.

Comment

Hi guys

I was wondering what is the most efficient way to withdraw money from Neteller? I have a few grand in dollars on there I want to withdraw and I'm not in a big rush.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  not a chance any sane person pays 200 quid for a used s2 which i assume is tied to a network!
                  on average 300 bucks:

Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Ref's fault
                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceMan View Post
                      Hi guys

I was wondering what is the most efficient way to withdraw money from Neteller? I have a few grand in dollars on there I want to withdraw and I'm not in a big rush.
                      Hi ya spaceman, welcome to the BBV, hopefully someone will help you out here

Didnt mean to take the piss the other night, was just funny how your post ended up where it was.
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                        and are these second hand and locked to a network?
                        airport, lol

Comment

Sure I got €150 for a battered/cracked iPhone 3GS with a broken headphone jack a couple of weeks ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                            Sure I got €150 for a battered/cracked iPhone 3GS with a broken headphone jack a couple of weeks ago!
                            Me too remember the one I peed on, it was useless. still got 150 for it
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

The brand new ones are around 340 so he should get 220 no problem at all.
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Ah, sure some people would pay extra for that kind of thing
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                  jesus where are ye selling these?

The brand new ones are around 340 so he should get 220 no problem at all.
                                  Surprises me a lot that people would pay that much.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

yeah but i dont think anyone is getting 300notes if you read through them 200-250 depending on what condition they are in

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

When do we do the Autopsy on the Irish team or has it been done already?

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                        Ah, sure some people would pay extra for that kind of thing
                                        If you would like me to bring a urine sample to IPB game it can be arranged love
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

After Munster in recent years, and now Ireland at the Euros, surely The Fields Of Athenry is now firmly associated with embarassing defeats?

Comment

thanks Trap, but time to go.
                                            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Im in for a long night, wee man absolutely riddled with chickenpox, i wish i could take his pain, seems to have them all down his throat, only 3.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                After Munster in recent years, and now Ireland at the Euros, surely The Fields Of Athenry is now firmly associated with embarassing defeats?
                                                It's becoming "You'll never Walk alone"

Can't believe they started singing it after all of 15 mins. We need better songs.

On a similar note, Leinster's selection of chants is pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                  Im in for a long night, wee man absolutely riddled with chickenpox, i wish i could take his pain, seems to have them all down his throat, only 3.
                                                  Best to get it when you're young. Can be really nasty as if you get it as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                    It's becoming "You'll never Walk alone"

Can't believe they started singing it after all of 15 mins. We need better songs.

On a similar note, Leinster's selection of chants is pathetic!
                                                    Ah now, "LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN-STER! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN-STER!" is a classic!

Comment

quality on boards.ie

Originally posted by RGDATA!
                                                      low lie the fields of Athenry,
                                                      where once we watched the small freebird fly
                                                      Kevin Doyle was on the wing
                                                      Where the **** was James McClean?
                                                      etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                        yeah but i dont think anyone is getting 300notes if you read through them 200-250 depending on what condition they are in
                                                        shur even if you got 200 or even 180 its going towards the s3!
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                          When do we do the Autopsy on the Irish team or has it been done already?
                                                          Was just trying to think of possible replacements in defense, struggling to think of anyone even half decent other than maybe Kelly/Duffy/Cunningham.? Got to start playing the likes of McCarthy/McClean/Hoolahan/Clarke/Coleman/Pilkington and see what they offer.

Comment

Would it be a bit weird to bring your own chair into an office?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                              George is fired for having sex with the cleaning lady on his desk. His response when asked by his boss is: Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I...

Comment

shur even if you got 200 or even 180 its going towards the s3!
                                                                shur i can lockup 215 with envirofone.ie and i have one locked up for 505 on adverts. but as iam heading back to oz in 2weeks i may be able to get a free one on contract over there and result in me pocketing the aforementioned 215. just researching this option atm.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

ugh god help ye. when Mia got them I got stuff from the chemist and it was absolutely brilliant, it was a foam that dried them up straight away, think it was called pox or something like that.
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    Not weird but you might get flak about health and safety if it's not a company chair. If you're having back problems you can use the same thing to get them to buy you a decent chair, otherwise suck it up.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Alan McLaughlin has aged badly

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                        thanks Trap, but time to go.
                                                                        Rubbish! No on could have got this team to do any more or go any further. He fully deserves a shot at the world cup. On a side note, pretty hilarious our only goal was scored by an english man

Comment

Originally posted by SirRickyHatton View Post
                                                                          Rubbish! No on could have got this team to do any more or go any further. He fully deserves a shot at the world cup. On a side note, pretty hilarious our only goal was scored by an english man
                                                                          But sure we know his system inside out at this stage, you could probably give the job to Dunphy and just tell him to do what Trap does.

System failure imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                            Oleras how about it??
                                                                            Just in from pub, booked if you till want.

trap still manager tomorrow midnight you ship 5, not i ship 50.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                              thinking of going for the samsung galaxy s3, just wondering would i see any advantage over my s2?
                                                                              anyone got one?
                                                                              Thought you had gone to OZ ?

Feel your pain dude.

Was it you that lost the bunny this week also ?
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Idris Elba is just cool as fuck, what a story

http://www.strombo.comActor Idris Elba reveals the story behind the name of his production company, 'Green Door'.
                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                  Idris Elba is just cool as fuck, what a story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gvD9w8mw7s
                                                                                  I can't take his accent seriously

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    Thought you had gone to OZ ?

Feel your pain dude.

Was it you that lost the bunny this week also ?
                                                                                    yeah, lol, its been a tough week, i have 3 other kids and none has had it yet so I think the next 2-3 weeks is going to be the shits, i'll have double brownies built up by the time the IPB game comes round though.

P.s pissed myself this morning, came down the stairs and my eldest was nowhere to be seen, i went out the back and she was standing over said bunnys grave saying a Hail Mary.

Comment

I find the idea of John fucking Delaney having a review of these european championships to be quite funny.

and by funny I mean enough to have you in a blind rage at these chancers in the FAI.
                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

any opinions on what the optimal amount of time for a snooze button to be set on is

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                          any opinions on what the optimal amount of time for a snooze button to be set on is
                                                                                          I've used to be a 15 min snooze man but I don't snooze at all anymore its a further tease of not being able to stay in bed before having to get up at ridiculous o clock
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                            I can't take his accent seriously
                                                                                            Blown away when I found out he was English had always thought he was American, I was going to use the gif I seen of that clip but it would of been huge.
                                                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

6 mins, if you set it too long you will go back to a deep sleep.

I have the mother fucker of all clocks, bought in the boom obv, and I paid more than this for it

Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Snooze is nonsense imo. GF drives me mental with it...minimum 3x5 min snoozes when she's working. It's a false economy; just take the 15 minutes unbroken sleep. I do an Undertaker-esque sit bolt upright as soon as the alarm goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                  Snooze is nonsense imo. GF drives me mental with it...minimum 3x5 min snoozes when she's working. It's a false economy; just take the 15 minutes unbroken sleep. I do an Undertaker-esque sit bolt upright as soon as the alarm goes off.
                                                                                                  The man speaks the truth. Snooze button be for pussies!!

Comment

When you absolutly have to get up, no snooze...its in you anyway, like a flight or something.

Work, clock is set for 15 mins before i have to get up, snooze is 5 mins with another alarm set for when i have to get up, most times i cancel the alarm rather than snooze by mistake, second alarm comes to the rescue.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

3 x 5 mins of course. Dont be listening to that mentaller Zuroph

Comment

Originally posted by SirRickyHatton View Post
                                                                                                        Whats hilarious about it. Houghton, Holland, scored at major championships before. Could list more players born in the UK that play for Ireland than Irish born lads that have played for Ireland over the years. And so what?

Comment

I've used to be a 15 min snooze man but I don't snooze at all anymore its a further tease of not being able to stay in bed before having to get up at ridiculous o clock
                                                                                                          6 mins, if you set it too long you will go back to a deep sleep.

I have the mother fucker of all clocks, bought in the boom obv, and I paid more than this for it

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HF34...0057844&sr=1-2
                                                                                                          yeah I like 15 minutes

wouldn't imaging you hit deep sleep anywhere near that fast Michelle ?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                            The man speaks the truth. Snooze button be for pussies!!

Idiots

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            When you absolutly have to get up, no snooze...its in you anyway, like a flight or something.

Work, clock is set for 15 mins before i have to get up, snooze is 5 mins with another alarm set for when i have to get up, most times i cancel the alarm rather than snooze by mistake, second alarm comes to the rescue.

Comment

P.s pissed myself this morning, came down the stairs and my eldest was nowhere to be seen, i went out the back and she was standing over said bunnys grave saying a Hail Mary.

Comment

early tee times can be stressful

Comment

I don't understand this shit. You set the alarm for when you need to get up. Anything else is beyond idiotic

Comment

yeah I like 15 minutes

wouldn't imaging you hit deep sleep anywhere near that fast Michelle ?

Jesus I would without doubt, I rather a few snoozes of 6 mins each.
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

At least 3 hours.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Have been known to hit the snooze for a couple of hours.

Comment

...
                                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X