Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many games does Szczesny miss for his red card?
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
      How many games does Szczesny miss for his red card?
      2, could be end of Euros for him
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Didn't miss much imo
        Some of the vids look pretty good on youtube this morning. + a weird one with Kanye looking like a hologram on a light box

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          2, could be end of Euros for him
          Its a one match ban for a red not related to violent conduct they said y'day

Comment

Genia is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
              Its a one match ban for a red not related to violent conduct they said y'day
              Oh really my bad. Makes sense ban length has to be relative to tournament length
              airport, lol

Comment

Apparently Dietmar Hamann is going to be back on the panel today. Looking forward to his funny eyebrows and German/Liverpool accent

Bill O'Herlihy referees a debate between Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann. Are Germany going to win the World Cup? Catch up on all of the action at http://www.rt...

rte, apres, match, world, cup, 2010, bill, o'herlihy, john, giles, didi, hamann, barry, murphy, risteard, cooper, gary, cooke

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                  Apparently Dietmar Hamann is going to be back on the panel today. Looking forward to his funny eyebrows and German/Liverpool accent

Bill O'Herlihy referees a debate between Eamon Dunphy and Didi Hamann. Are Germany going to win the World Cup? Catch up on all of the action at http://www.rt...

rte, apres, match, world, cup, 2010, bill, o'herlihy, john, giles, didi, hamann, barry, murphy, risteard, cooper, gary, cooke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFmTSHgA9xw
                  Apres match is the best thing about international soccerball competitions

Comment

What a shit week back in Ireland after 2 months, hopefully Ireland perform to lift the spirits

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Similar to Hamsterdam in the Wire football violence could probably be solved if they designated an area far away from the main crowd for scums to go and beat the shit out of one another. The scums get to have their buzz and the innocent people don't get hurt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperov View Post

Today had Lewandowski 9/2, put winnings of that on Russia -1, Russia win, Dzagoev 1st goal and Dzagoev 2 or more at 35/1.. It's been quite a couple of days for me it has to be said!

P.S. It still isn't as much as Tony's score FFS!
                              my bad, usually don't aftertime but I'm buzzing at the moment it didn't even cross my mind. It is 5am after all and I haven't slept in quite awhile.

Again sorry about the aftertime, it's just been so fucking long since I've had any slice of luck..

Yeh Id pretty simular day too - except I backed Russian to win 4-1 at 90/1 also

scouts honour
                              GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Game of Thrones call for extras: https://www.extrasni.com/news/Game%2...on%20Three!%20 (need a UK national insurance number though, filming in Northern Ireland, amputees particularly welcome!)
                                Yeah my mate did a few days last year, you need to be a hairy beardy fucker so thats me out

Comment

Kind of sucks to be bragging after Tony's score but what the hell.

Came 2nd in back to back $3.50+R 180 mans on Stars for $715 in the last 2 hours. Well happy as I've been playing them for 2 weeks without so much as a cash, but I stuck with it and reaped the rewards.

Bustout hand in 2nd one was UL. Ts7s on flop of 589, money goes in and he flips KK. Turn brings a second spade so I'm up and down with flush draw. Board pairs a 9 and he gets $530. Still delighted with how solid I played, grinding finally paid off!

Just checked my stats, apparently I cashed once for $88, forgot about that.
                                  jsut seeing this now will give you some advice in the 3r be aggro as fuck with a stack min raise is your friend, if you want to ship me a HH from one of your seconds i'll look over it for you.

let me know and i'll pm you my email addy

Comment

Mate who's married to a Polish woman posted this on facebook along with "Russian Scum"

Ruscy zadymiarze na EURO 2012 we Wrocławiu... Oceńcie sami. Katowali stewardów i nikt nie reagował... Co się będzie działo w Warszawie?

Also a savage goal by Sneijder. Pity its only training.

Wesley Sneijder || Amazing Training Ground Goal || HD Watch HDWesley Sneijder amazing training ground goal with the Dutch national team.Name: Wesley Sneijder...

Comment

Comment

Arsenal fans must have been pulling their hair out watching Arshavin last night. I forgot how dangerous he can be when he wants to be, think he needs to feel like the team is built around him, Wenger lumped him out in wide positions were he was rarely bothered.

Expecting similar from Sneijder this evening, disgraceful levels of application since Jose left Inter but when in the mood there's few better players to watch tare a defence apart.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Hi ,
                                            im a worrying situation at the moment. booked the flights for poland with a mate on about the 20th of may. I'm only after realising that my passport is lost as i always have it in the same place and it just disappeared . NO_WHERE in the house! Now the big problem is that this is my 2nd passport to lose. i lost my 1st in 2011 and the last emergency one i got was in sep 11 and i had it got in a day and i thought it would be the same for this one. im after ringing the passport office today and theyre telling me i might not have it in 3 days if i go to dublin monday becauseits my 2nd one to lose. Does anyone know what chances i have of getting it for wed if i go up monday if i bring my euro tickets as well?

Comment

What time do the cash games get going in the Fitz/Emporium/Jackpot on saturday nights

Comment

girlfriend rang me this morning saying she was in the emporium last night. Is she exagerating when she says girls in burlesque style serving drinks or has the place upgraded?

Comment

What's a good site to watch tv shows online?

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                    Yeh Id pretty simular day too - except I backed Russian to win 4-1 at 90/1 also

scouts honour
                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        What's a good site to watch tv shows online?

Comment

I see the name change request page is closed.

If it's still possible, can I get my name changed to TheJiggaman please and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crai View Post
                                                            Hi ,
                                                            im a worrying situation at the moment. booked the flights for poland with a mate on about the 20th of may. I'm only after realising that my passport is lost as i always have it in the same place and it just disappeared . NO_WHERE in the house! Now the big problem is that this is my 2nd passport to lose. i lost my 1st in 2011 and the last emergency one i got was in sep 11 and i had it got in a day and i thought it would be the same for this one. im after ringing the passport office today and theyre telling me i might not have it in 3 days if i go to dublin monday becauseits my 2nd one to lose. Does anyone know what chances i have of getting it for wed if i go up monday if i bring my euro tickets as well?
                                                            I'm not sure if losing it so often will be an issue, but as far as I know the passport office can issue one on the same day if you are there.

Don't ask Strewelpeter for advice on it though.

Comment

cheers for the replys. When I rang the department of foreign affairs the seemed very condecending and were giving out to me about losing them. they told me MAYBE il get it in 3 days but due to my history it seems unlikely. this is so annoying. its just me and another mate going and il really be letting him down if i cant get one

Comment

Comment

Hi ,
                                                                  €150 whopploop but you can get on the day - 3 other lads know going in on Mon so could be busier than norm

Comment

cheers for the replys. When I rang the department of foreign affairs the seemed very condecending and were giving out to me about losing them. they told me MAYBE il get it in 3 days but due to my history it seems unlikely. this is so annoying. its just me and another mate going and il really be letting him down if i cant get one
                                                                    Have you a tame T.D? A friend of the family or any connection? They're the lads to grease the wheels with a phone call to the foreign office.
                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
                                                                      €150 whopploop but you can get on the day - 3 other lads know going in on Mon so could be busier than norm
                                                                      are you sure even though i have 2 lost already? cheers for the replys again. Im so anxious about the whole situation

Comment

Hi ,
                                                                        I hear Sinnotts is good for matches.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Argies v Dutch '98 on ESPN Classic - beast of a game

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                            are you serious? am i F*cked?

Comment

Is Facebook ok for others on Google Chrome? It's fine for me on Firefox but only the top blue bar of the screen is loading on Chrome..Been like that all morning

Comment

are you sure even though i have 2 lost already? cheers for the replys again. Im so anxious about the whole situation
                                                                                yeah 2 times lost might change things - how much are Nigerians paying for them now btw?

Comment

are you serious? am i F*cked?
                                                                                  Nah only messing, hopefully the person in the pp office has a heart.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                      Some of the vids look pretty good on youtube this morning. + a weird one with Kanye looking like a hologram on a light box
                                                                                      Ah, nah they put on a good show. I just would have preferred more Jay-Z

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                      Ah yeah, it was only okay.
                                                                                      How was your vip club?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                        What time do the cash games get going in the Fitz/Emporium/Jackpot on saturday nights
                                                                                        Anyone?

Comment

What would happen if they blocked IPB at work

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                          http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                            I would gladly go down the alley with the dumb cunt
                                                                                            What lunatic would try and pull you down an alley!!??

I anticipate a grilled sandwich disaster:

Hmmmm we've the same kettle, breadbin, fruit bowl, and the 4 slice version of your toaster. Weird! Glad to say that i don't have one of your flowery aprons tho

Comment

hmm edam cheese lacks the fluidity of e.g. cheddar - it just grilled and stayed together

(you'll note that i have assumed your silence on my sandwich issue was an implied willingness to receive updates on the matter)
                                                                                              actually i was pondering what snack to have and you steered me wisely although I used extra mature cheddar to get that pressure on back of eyes taste

Comment

Hi ,
                                                                                                Knowing the Bolshie cunts that work in there a ticket to a Soccer match will impress them a lot more than an export contract that could create dozens of jobs

I'd say your chances are about 50/50 I can't see why losing a second one should matter an awful lot but knowing those fucking morons it is probably the height of their fraud detection policies... Good Luck, you'll need it. Make sure you have everything you need signed sealed and delivered. Also tell them you can drive out to their printers in Balbriggan to pick it up rather than wait for it to come back to Molesworth street.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                                                                  Anyone?
                                                                                                  I'd imagine Fitz would be first up & running but no idea of time. Ring them best bet imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                                                                                                    Is Facebook ok for others on Google Chrome? It's fine for me on Firefox but only the top blue bar of the screen is loading on Chrome..Been like that all morning
                                                                                                    Press ctrl and f5 together when you have the page open. Delete cookies, temp files and history. Should be okay.

Joe.ie is hit and miss sometimes but the pics they are getting from Irish fans for the euros are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                      girlfriend rang me this morning saying she was in the emporium last night. Is she exagerating when she says girls in burlesque style serving drinks or has the place upgraded?
                                                                                                      Depending if they have a promotion on at the moment.

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                      Was in Sinnotts yesterday and I honestly don't see it as that good of a place to watch a match, yes it has a couple of screens but the layout of the place is horrible nowhere near semi-comfortable to watch sports.
                                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                        Free foam hands from Ryanair for folks going to Poland.
                                                                                                        Fair play
                                                                                                        Ryanair branded I presume?

This is great news

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post

Hmmmm we've the same kettle, breadbin, fruit bowl, and the 4 slice version of your toaster. Weird! Glad to say that i don't have one of your flowery aprons tho
                                                                                                        My kettle looks the same and toaster.
                                                                                                        There must be a shop somewhere for landlords... no hold on - you're nor renting.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          What lunatic would try and pull you down an alley!!??

I'll bet you don't have a three week old uneaten pinappele waiting to go straight into the compost bin either

Comment

Finkel The Fitz is the only place that has cash games going early, from about 6:30 or 7, Jackpot by about 10 and the Emporium only after the pubs start emptying.

Comment

Fire crew called to remove sex aid from 69 year old man after 36 (thirty six!) hour struggle:

Comment

...

Comment

Got the computer fixed while i was away, its working fairly slow. Plan on uninstalling a lot of programs i don't ever use, is that enough to speed it up? Any programs i can get to speed it up? Just using it for poker and browsing the net.

Comment

In clane, good few ipb heads about. Lazare looking well
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

a webcam of a fat guy asleep in front of the tv

(haven't yet worked out the point of it)
                                                                                                                        Or more importantly how you found it

Comment

Does anyone know does the Internet speed test app on the iPhone really reflect what speed you have going to your router?

Just got the phone & 24mb in from digiweb there on Wednesday but as my laptop is away for repair till Tuesday no computer to hook up to it to check the speed so only the iPhone but the speed test app is saying about 3mb tops but closer to 2.6mb

Would that just be the iPhone getting old (3G) and I cant handle no quicker or is that actually all the sped coming in the door?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X