X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BallymoreChris View Post
    Why was the great Damo banned?
    I'm looking for the short answer but not one word Ciaran.
    twitter
    moneybookers

Comment

I'm looking for the short answer but not one word Ciaran.
      Being a cnut to a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
        I've read all Carlo's posts from Asia and back to the start of his Africa trip - gotta say, your volunteering trip was amazing reading, I'd never have the bottle to give three months of my life to something like that, I'm really impressed and a bit in awe of both of ye! The travel in Africa sounds AWFUL, I'd be completely unable to put up with it, did a lot in Asia and although it can be painful (12 hour train journey in a sweatbox carriage in 3rd class in China, for example), what ye went through in Africa sounds 1,000,000% worse!
        I haven't read his African trip but have seem some of his pictures from and they are fantastic, must get to read up on it.

He is still a spanner thou was always a name I would see around the site remember saying to him at the IPO last year "how come you don't read the BBV" and he replies something like "I don't wanna be reading thousands of bad beats" not knowing that the BBV was so much more than that I think he said he clicked in it only twice in all his years in the old place and here
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Time to head to tramore.

To all those intent on slowrolling me

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
            Being a cnut to a mod.
            Which mod and what was the topic?
            twitter
            moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
              This is redic tbf

Arnold Schwarzenegger, from Kindergarten CopBlu-ray: https://amzn.to/3sJqEzXDVD: https://amzn.to/2Nph8BD
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

TD and it was on the Bar Poker Ireland thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                  TD and it was on the Bar Poker Ireland thread.
                  Link to the Roman poddy pls Keano.

Comment

TD. It's all been deleted afaik, it's only a week ban. It was in a few threads afaik: IPPT, BPI, WSOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                      Link to the Roman poddy pls Keano.
                      Yeah they've hidden the posts as they're still hoping BPI will respond in the thread, which they're unlikely to want to do if the thread is just a shitstorm...

Comment

Yeah they've hidden the posts as they're still hoping BPI will respond in the thread, which they're unlikely to want to do if the thread is just a shitstorm...
                        Good to know,but how about those Romans?

Comment

I don't really wanna say too much on it as the stuff just lingers and has reverberations around the site and just brings a bad vibe around the place, so I have been keeping my head down about this.

It's never an ideal situation when people get banned, yes there was a few bits and bobs said around the place I probably wouldn't of said anything myself but there seems to be a few people commenting on it over the last couple of days.

The main thing that really annoyed me and I was fuming when I read, it was he had a pop at me about the blogging I just thought it was such a low blow something really cheap and nasty

To me that was the main contributing factor in why the ban was handed out coupled with one or two other things.

Comment

Maybe there should be a folder where deleted posts from a thread (deleted because they are off topic) could be put.

If a post was particularly offence then that would be different.
                            twitter
                            moneybookers

Comment

Maybe there should be a folder where deleted posts from a thread (deleted because they are off topic) could be put.

If a post was particularly offence then that would be different.
                              That would be a big jumbled mess with little or no context.

Comment

Good to know,but how about those Romans?
                                lol sry, only glanced at the post.

They're here:

Just search for History of Rome in the iTunes store otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                  That would be a big jumbled mess with little or no context.

The problem is,nosy little bitches that we are,nobody will rest until all the details are out

Damned if you do,damned if you don't I suppose.

Comment

The problem is,nosy little bitches that we are,nobody will rest until all the details are out

Damned if you do,damned if you don't I suppose.
                                    Something like that.

Comment

Damo for Vegas blogging is my new platform.
                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                        Damo for Vegas blogging is my new platform.

You or Chadley for mod imo.

Comment

Its a tricky one.....I guess I'm just being nosy.
                                          Maybe someone could PM me with what was said just to indulge my gossiping mind
                                          twitter
                                          moneybookers

Comment

30 minutes to end of competition, looks like I'm comfortable to finish 1st
                                            http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You or Chadley for mod imo.
                                              I am too easily offended to do that job
                                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I am too easily offended to do that job
                                                You could use your other account to Mod from

Comment

Its a tricky one.....I guess I'm just being nosy.
                                                  Maybe someone could PM me with what was said just to indulge my gossiping mind
                                                  Check your mentions on twitter
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                    You could use your other account to Mod from
                                                    What other account? I've only ever posted on one account on here. If you are on about the old place, I never hid that either. Dev/Tom knew about that before I even started it.

Comment

What other account? I've only ever posted on one account on here.
                                                      Are you sure - lies make baby Jesus cry
                                                      Last edited by Dice75; 22-07-11, 13:44.

Comment

What other account? I've only ever posted on one account on here. If you are on about the old place, I never hid that either. Dev/Tom knew about that before I even started it.
                                                        Cliffs on boards multi-accounting?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Are you sure - lies make baby Jesus cry
                                                          Just ask Dev.

Comment

50 euro deposit to be paid in the grand for poker lol. I hope that's for everyone and not just poker players

Comment

Just ask Dev.
                                                              Dunno anything about Boards I'm afraid.

Comment

The Hammer showing the big heart.
                                                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

I fucking love your accurate rugby predicting head Emmet!
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Any game on tonight that wouldn't break the bank?

Comment

Fitz scalps would be the best around, 50+15scalp+50 rebuy\top-up
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                        Jesus danny fair play to you if you can drink a whiskey sour before brekkie
                                                                        it's got eggs in it
                                                                        Ni maith liom danny btw
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

€35+5 25k deepstack in the voodoo, usually gets around 40 runners, good game.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Fitz scalps would be the best around, 50+15scalp+50 rebuy\top-up
                                                                            That would be my bank broken unfortunately

Is begging for stakes still banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                              €35+5 25k deepstack in the voodoo, usually gets around 40 runners, good game.
                                                                              That's probably more in my range alright...

Where abouts is the voodoo?

EDIT: NVM, I can google it.

Comment

How did I miss out on Microsoft buying Skype? Never knew it happened until now. Are they putting skype on their new mobiles when they release them I wonder?

Comment

That would be my bank broken unfortunately

Is begging for stakes still banned?
                                                                                  not sure what the Friday game is in the Aquarium, might be a 40 game

get Mr Burns to pay you more obv.

Comment

That's probably more in my range alright...

Where abouts is the voodoo?

EDIT: NVM, I can google it.
                                                                                    Arran Quay, near the 4 courts.

Comment

never mind begging for stakes, I'm begging for fish fingers at the moment.

tips/suggestions for hibernating until next friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        not sure what the Friday game is in the Aquarium, might be a 40 game

get Mr Burns to pay you more obv.
                                                                                        Have had to pay two rent deposits + car tax + insurance in the last couple of weeks on top of regular expenses.

Down to my vamps

Comment

Maybe we should start a card room...

Comment

Comment

Is the Voodoo full of knackers?
                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                Is the Voodoo full of knackers?
                                                                                                Zod, Keane....

only played there once myself and it was OK on that front

Comment

Mos Def in the new season of Dexter =

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

my mother just bought her first smart phone, vodafone brand 59.99 have to say its a great little phone almost does everything my sensation does!!

camera is a bit shitty but over all well worth the money!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Hey Raoul this might amuse you

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ste05 View Post
                                                                                                        I got the Sensation last week and I am a fan, I'm the same as you regarding the Samsung software and why it wasn't a particularly difficult decision to go for the Sensation compared to the SII

Yeah, I'm at around episode 95 or so and it really is amazing.
                                                                                                        199 for Galaxy S2 vs Free for the Google Nexus.
                                                                                                        Nexus me please
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I need someone to suggest and install a HTPC setup in my house that will connect my laptop, xbox360, TV and external media drives so that I can watch/listen to all of my media through my TV with a single remote and a centralised filing structure.

If that's something you can do and the overall cost is reasonable then maybe I could advance you funds in the meantime
                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                            I need someone to suggest and install a HTPC setup in my house that will connect my laptop, xbox360, TV and external media drives so that I can watch/listen to all of my media through my TV with a single remote and a centralised filing structure.

If that's something you can do and the overall cost is reasonable then maybe I could advance you funds in the meantime
                                                                                                            Zuroph seems to be the main HTPC dude.

Comment

ah yeah, but he also just got a free office for a year for the purpose of exploiting treating young women with issues. I think he may be a little busy

I could probably do it myself if I had the time or inclination, but time >>>>>>>>> money for me so I'd rather pay and have the hassle taken out of it if possible.
                                                                                                              Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                                                ah yeah, but he also just got a free office for a year for the purpose of exploiting treating young women with issues. I think he may be a little busy

I could probably do it myself if I had the time or inclination, but time >>>>>>>>> money for me so I'd rather pay and have the hassle taken out of it if possible.
                                                                                                                Fingers crossed he binks it, down to two now the people make the decision on who gets it.

I get your 2nd point totally.

Comment

cold man.
                                                                                                                  Poor Zod living on dipping bread into anything runnier than bread and you cut a nixer away from him.
                                                                                                                  At least I'm only undercharging

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    cold man.
                                                                                                                    Poor Zod living on dipping bread into anything runnier than bread and you cut a nixer away from him.
                                                                                                                    At least I'm only undercharging
                                                                                                                    Ah DeadParrot you so crazy!

Comment

bread? the luxury!

Comment

Baby hears for the first time ever at 8 months old.

Amazing moment

This 8 month old baby became deaf after contracting bacterial meningitis aged 4 months. His parents were given a choice as the disease rapidly ossified his c...

Comment

French girl in the office brought me home a box of these from Paris http://www.laduree.fr/en/fabricant/produits/macarons. God they are amazing, damn shame she isn't!
                                                                                                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X