Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

note to self. After running 10m, and still sporting pains from doing so, don't go get smashed the next night. You will exacerbate all injuries.

Sitting here with ankle wrapped in ice after I "forgot" that it was sore while I was out last night. Managed to fuck it up good and proper now.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
      As a die hard Liverpool fan I have to say wd to the Utd supporters today. They showed a bit of class in congratulating City after what must have been a traumatic last 5 mins.

I think City deserved it overall but Mancini and some of their fans would need to have a look at the replay of the last 15 mins and have a word with themselves. That City fan who fucked his jersey on the ground with 6 mins to go should be asked to hand back his season ticket.

Also Mancini was like a spoiled child.
      If Ferguson was on the other side I think he would have shown a bit more class than Mancini.

Anyway thats just me having a gripe. Unreal day of sport. Nearly (and I can't stress nearly enough) as good as Kerry winning an AI
      Just thinking back on it now, but did the QPR players know that the Bolton game had finished around the 90 minute mark?

They defended heroically (and with a lot of luck at times) but the two goals were very uncharacteristic of the performance. They left Dzeko completely unmarked in the 6-yard area for one, and the attempted challenges on Aguero didn't really seem to show much commitment. Also, lumping the ball to the corner O'Gara-style after tipping off both times was quite weird too.

I think they must have known they were safe and just switched off a bit mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        note to self. After running 10m, and still sporting pains from doing so, don't go get smashed the next night. You will exacerbate all injuries.

Sitting here with ankle wrapped in ice after I "forgot" that it was sore while I was out last night. Managed to fuck it up good and proper now.
        You are obv fitter and younger than me but I ran 5m this morning (Terenure 5 m) and it took a lot out of me. Had a skin full of pints this afternoon and I swear its like I ran a full marathon. I have done a good bit of training but the 4 course meal and glass of vino yesterday did me in. Hoping to break 40 so was happy with 38.01. F*&ked though.

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
          Just thinking back on it now, but did the QPR players know that the Bolton game had finished around the 90 minute mark?

They defended heroically (and with a lot of luck at times) but the two goals were very uncharacteristic of the performance. They left Dzeko completely unmarked in the 6-yard area for one, and the attempted challenges on Aguero didn't really seem to show much commitment. Also, lumping the ball to the corner O'Gara-style after tipping off both times was quite weird too.

I think they must have known they were safe and just switched off a bit mentally.
          Meant to quote this rather than thank it. Not sure to be honest. They def knew when the 3rd goal went it cos they lamped the kick off into the far corner and didn't bother chasing it.

Dzeko goal was def bad marking but its hard to say that they switched off as Bolton were only drawing 2-2. Think we just have to give credit to Aguero and City tbf.

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem that every Tom ,Dick and Harry are running marathons lately?
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              I have Citizen Kane lined up for later, cant remember if i have ever seen it.
              If you don't remember it you haven't seen it.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                Wouldn't be sure about that. I'm certain I've watched it, though my only memories of it are references from the Sopranos tbh
                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                  Is it just me or does it seem that every Tom ,Dick and Harry are running marathons lately?
                  Has taken off a lot lately, prob people cutting out the gym fees and starting the running. Great bug to catch.

My 38.01 just officially reduced to 37.53 (chip time). What a fucking athlete. 9 pints after too and I could do it all again tomorrow. The 9 pints that is, not the 5 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    The old memory aint the best...

What was it like seeing it on the big screen when it first came out ?
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Coming near the end of season 3 in Sons of Anarchy also

SPOILER
                      I know you all warned that the Irish stuff was poorly done , but the main IRA baddie (Jimmy?) is easily the winner of worst accent ever. I can't understand half of what he says.

I see they changed the main theme for the norn Ireland eppys too and threw in a fiddle
                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

The old memory aint the best...
                        I was delighted today to find out this show existed, and wasn't just a figment of my imagination

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                          Wouldn't be sure about that. I'm certain I've watched it, though my only memories of it are references from the Sopranos tbh
                          and The Simsons ofc

Comment

What was it like seeing it on the big screen when it first came out ?

Comment

Epic heads up with me and Angry ball in the home game. Shipppppp lol
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Down to the last 900 in the Sunday Storm. Avg Stack = 170k. Blinds 4k/8k/800 lol
                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

The 2 major bad boys of the Premier League lol, lump Mario in with that scumbag. Pricks

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                    Several levels of fail that you used that weird copy and missed the original one from Citizen Kane

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Quality MOTD II on BBC2.

Opening montage with Beastie Boys Fight For Your Right was just the first highlight of a great drama...

Comment

Just watching it all again on MOTD.. Really love when it goes down to the wire on the final day and they cut between the matches. It's done so brilliantly.
                                        Such an amazing day. The Joey Barton sending off just gets funnier. The guy's clearly unhinged. Mario getting involved just topped it all off. Reminded me of the FA Cup semi last year when he started all the mayhem after the match and walked off.
                                        Don't think Mancini behaved badly at all... He was understandably quite irate with his own players on the sideline, but don't think he did anything wrong.

Ferguson mentioning the 5 minutes of injury time in his post match interview was particularly hilarious. Think City definitely deserved the title overall though. Much better team/squad than Utd, so fair play to Fergie for running them so close with what is a poor team by Utd's standards. They'll need to spend to compete. Also, delighted for Kompany in particular... He really is a class act.

EDIT: Also thought it was a bit weird that QPR just booted it up from the restart without chasing it.. Could see the players from both teams talking to each other in the centre circle before the kick off.
                                        Last edited by KK82; 13-05-12, 22:23.

Comment

'The Net' staring Sandra Bullock has aged quite terribly since it's making!
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

How the fuck was that 1st goal for Stoke allowed, awful stuff

Comment

I was asking Danny last night is the Social network worth a watch as I still havent seen it, Megatron posted on twitter that part 2 was coming out and the trailer looks good, so yay or nay!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                How the fuck was that 1st goal for Stoke allowed, awful stuff
                                                I was just about to post that. The ref must have been on a different planet watching it, such a woeful decision.

Comment

I was asking Danny last night is the Social network worth a watch as I still havent seen it, Megatron posted on twitter that part 2 was coming out and the trailer looks good, so yay or nay!
                                                  Ya, worth the watch

Comment

Give it a watch, its good. Altho nowhere near the hype it got when it first came out

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                      Remember watching this a few years ago and knocking it off as it seemed very black and white and dated and i wasnt following the dialogue at all. Couldnt make head nor tail of it!. Probably wasnt concentrating and too immature. Having a pint after Leopardstown today and my brother brings it up as one i have to watch so i must give it a spin again as everyone seems to be a big fan.

Had a pint in against the grain on wexford st and i must say its gone downhill a lot recently. Understaffed, dirty glasses and barman attitude.
                                                      At the parade ring before the Famous name race as they were making their way out of the ring i hear Pat Smullen on Famous Name with a beam across his face say to a guy in the parade ring "Hes a different horse altogether today" with a knowing look. I leg it in and back the over 4L to hell!, wins by 4.5L!. 'Wrote' undone some good work later on.

Whats with hardshaws these days that when they come in close proximity they either have to cough agressively as they pass or make a loud phlegm hoiking noise. Seems like every hardshaw you pass has to do either or 'just to let you know im there'. There more of them were in the PP bookies pre races marking their agressive coughing/phlegm curdling teritory. Later watching Utd get done in the on track jam packed PP bookies when walking out reeling some dope started to try push his buggy through, i mean i could expect that from a wan but what bloke tries to push a pram through a shoulder to shoulder throng like that. Felt like hoiking a warning note in his direction.
                                                      They were only some of the annoying incidents i encountered today which were protracted in greater verbal detail afterwards. You just cant go anywhere

Comment

This is what CC posted.

A social network prodigy discovers what the world looks like without Facebook brought to you by Nice Piece Productions.Like Us On Facebook: http://tinyurl.co...

You drinking MSN?

Comment

Rosebud is the only thing I remember about Citizen Kane.

Comment

Comment

Fullop was excellent for Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                This is what CC posted.

A social network prodigy discovers what the world looks like without Facebook brought to you by Nice Piece Productions.Like Us On Facebook: http://tinyurl.co...

You drinking MSN?
                                                                locked obv, I wanna see it part 2 appeals more to me than one
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

400 left in the Storm

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 10000/20000 Blinds 2000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

MP2 (t117424)
                                                                  MP3 (t35885)
                                                                  CO (t295551)
                                                                  Hero (Button) (t136798)
                                                                  SB (t146992)
                                                                  BB (t425218)
                                                                  UTG (t439312)
                                                                  UTG+1 (t222780)
                                                                  MP1 (t352086)

Hero's M: 2.85

Preflop: Hero is Button with 10, 8
                                                                  UTG calls t20000, 1 fold, MP1 calls t20000, 3 folds, Hero bets t134798 (All-In), 3 folds, MP1 calls t114798

Flop: (t337596) 7, 9, 5 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: (t337596) 6 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t337596) 8 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t337596
                                                                  Main pot: t337596 between Hero and MP1, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                  SPOILER

Hero had 10, 8 (straight, ten high).
                                                                  MP1 had K, Q (straight, nine high).
                                                                  Outcome: Hero won t337596
                                                                  One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Joey Barton on twitter now mouthing off about Alan Shearer:

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

P.S. My final point, ur a sh*t pundit/manager...

I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                      I remember when Arsenal used to be title contenders

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                        Fullop was excellent for Arsenal
                                                                        Spurs reject

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                          Joey Barton on twitter now mouthing off about Alan Shearer:

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

P.S. My final point, ur a sh*t pundit/manager...

I really don't like that prick, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.
                                                                          I have to say - I agree with you Joey

Comment

so jealous, one of my best friends friend just finished off their games room in their house, i was in the house last year and nearly puked when i saw it. unreal!

even the laundry room has big bubble tiles on the floor and that room is bigger than my sitting room, gaurds must pay good wages lol

Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

so jealous, one of my best friends friend just finished off their games room in their house, i was in the house last year and nearly puked when i saw it. unreal!

even the laundry room has big bubble tiles on the floor and that room is bigger than my sitting room, gaurds must pay good wages lol

probably more into bribes, extortation, rakateering

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                  probably more into bribes, extortation, rakateering
                                                                                  you should see the hubby, I nearly collapsed when I saw him, my friend brought me to see the house and himself was sitting in front of one of those fires that is in between 2 rooms that you can see the other room if ya get me.

He was like a cop u would see in an amercian tv show, sitting there in his grey jogging pants and black skin tight fitted tshirt , ffs . my friend says to me " lol michelle your face was fucking hillarous looking at him!
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                    There must be a huge drop-off in gangbanged drunk club girls since footballers discovered twitter. wtf is he doing on twitter on the final night of end of football season?
                                                                                    He's a gift that keeps on giving, more Shearer abuse:

Originally posted by Joey Barton
                                                                                    I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

...That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do one...

My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...
                                                                                    Last edited by Fuzzy Logic; 13-05-12, 23:23.

Comment

playing my first Ante up game , good crack!

blinds are tiny!
                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

250 left now

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 15000/30000 Blinds 3000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG (t390203)
                                                                                        UTG+1 (t1416122)
                                                                                        MP1 (t314531)
                                                                                        Hero (MP2) (t408096)
                                                                                        MP3 (t189610)
                                                                                        CO (t284015)
                                                                                        Button (t622064)
                                                                                        SB (t633064)
                                                                                        BB (t293288)

Hero's M: 5.67

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, A
                                                                                        2 folds, MP1 bets t300000, Hero raises to t405096 (All-In), 5 folds, MP1 calls t11531 (All-In)

Flop: (t695062) 8, 8, Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t695062) K (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t695062) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t695062
                                                                                        Main pot: t695062 between MP1 and Hero, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                        SPOILER

MP1 had 4, 4 (two pair, eights and fours).
                                                                                        Hero had K, A (two pair, Kings and eights).
                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won t695062

Comment

fuckin hate poker.............. for average stack in scoop 20L with 400 odd left
                                                                                          PokerStars Hand #80402985167: Tournament #2012050201, $25+$2 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXIX (7000/14000) - 2012/05/14 0:13:35 WET [2012/05/13 19:13:35 ET]
                                                                                          Table '2012050201 18' 9-max Seat #8 is the button
                                                                                          Seat 1: Darosek (243749 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 2: nussbear (465182 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 3: LoneHixx (308188 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 4: LaurisL91 (418357 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 5: deadlynikita (502893 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 6: thetonto19 (237376 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 7: jmdevlin (235554 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 8: mypokerf (155931 in chips)
                                                                                          Seat 9: ezy-ezy777 (312791 in chips)
                                                                                          Darosek: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          nussbear: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          LoneHixx: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          LaurisL91: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          deadlynikita: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          thetonto19: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          jmdevlin: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          mypokerf: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          ezy-ezy777: posts the ante 1750
                                                                                          ezy-ezy777: posts small blind 7000
                                                                                          Darosek: posts big blind 14000
                                                                                          *** HOLE CARDS ***
                                                                                          Dealt to jmdevlin [Ks Kc]
                                                                                          nussbear: folds
                                                                                          LoneHixx: folds
                                                                                          LaurisL91: folds
                                                                                          deadlynikita: folds
                                                                                          thetonto19: raises 14000 to 28000
                                                                                          jmdevlin: raises 42000 to 70000
                                                                                          mypokerf: folds
                                                                                          ezy-ezy777: folds
                                                                                          Darosek: folds
                                                                                          thetonto19: raises 165626 to 235626 and is all-in
                                                                                          jmdevlin: calls 163804 and is all-in
                                                                                          Uncalled bet (1822) returned to thetonto19
                                                                                          *** FLOP *** [6h 2h 9c]
                                                                                          *** TURN *** [6h 2h 9c] [Ad]
                                                                                          *** RIVER *** [6h 2h 9c Ad] [9h]
                                                                                          *** SHOW DOWN ***
                                                                                          thetonto19: shows [8s As] (two pair, Aces and Nines)
                                                                                          jmdevlin: shows [Ks Kc] (two pair, Kings and Nines)
                                                                                          thetonto19 collected 504358 from pot
                                                                                          jmdevlin finished the tournament in 431st place and received $181.60.
                                                                                          *** SUMMARY ***
                                                                                          Total pot 504358 | Rake 0
                                                                                          Board [6h 2h 9c Ad 9h]
                                                                                          Seat 1: Darosek (big blind) folded before Flop
                                                                                          Seat 2: nussbear folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 3: LoneHixx folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 4: LaurisL91 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 5: deadlynikita folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 6: thetonto19 showed [8s As] and won (504358) with two pair, Aces and Nines
                                                                                          Seat 7: jmdevlin showed [Ks Kc] and lost with two pair, Kings and Nines
                                                                                          Seat 8: mypokerf (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                                                                                          Seat 9: ezy-ezy777 (small blind) folded before Flop

Comment

Goal of the season?

Cisse for me but v close with Crouch.

Just class:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                            Last edited by Caf; 13-05-12, 23:25.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                              money wins at end it seems ...

Cost of starting City team = £161m. Cost of starting United team = £169m
                                                                                              Seen something on Twitter after the United vs City match with the same figures only that the person who made it left out a bunch of players.

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                              As things stand in Spain Malaga will finish fourth, if that happens it could be very significant for the shape of competition in La Liga and the Champions League.
                                                                                              Details?

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                              As a die hard Liverpool fan I have to say wd to the Utd supporters today. They showed a bit of class in congratulating City after what must have been a traumatic last 5 mins.

I think City deserved it overall but Mancini and some of their fans would need to have a look at the replay of the last 15 mins and have a word with themselves. That City fan who fucked his jersey on the ground with 6 mins to go should be asked to hand back his season ticket.

Also Mancini was like a spoiled child.
                                                                                              If Ferguson was on the other side I think he would have shown a bit more class than Mancini.

Anyway thats just me having a gripe. Unreal day of sport. Nearly (and I can't stress nearly enough) as good as Kerry winning an AI
                                                                                              Crazy topsy turvy season, was expecting it to be drool central in here but it was pretty restraint, haven't checked Facebook or Twitter yet so expect to see it all there.

Jamie Redknapp mentioned that City fans were walking out before the end 100% going to be sick they missed the winner.

If it wasn't going to be now for City it was going to be soon, I did miss the build up to the winner though anybody able to fill me in? Last I seen QPR player was running towards City half Nasri and somebody tackled him and the ball went out, I assumed it was a QPR throw in I as it looked like he has handing the ball to a QPR player closed my laptop flicked over from the United match and City were outside the box and boom Aguero scores.

There is no second part thats just Ciaran being Ciaran.
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                There is no second part thats just Ciaran being Ciaran.
                                                                                                I thought i saw/heard somthing about a second part?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                  How did the 10m go in general?

locked obv, I wanna see it part 2 appeals more to me than one
                                                                                                  I'm not sure what worse, the fact that you thought that was actually a real trailer for a movie,
                                                                                                  or the fact that you thought it looked appealling.

Comment

I have Citizen Kane lined up for later, cant remember if i have ever seen it.
                                                                                                    [/QUOTE]

Really enjoyed that, nice to see "The end" on a film again.

I was questioning why this has been voted the greatest film ever and i was saying to myself, its been done before...Doh !

71 years old.

Great story, great acting from most, Susan didnt really do it for me, maybe that was her role ??

I need to think about it and do some backround reading, but great film, well worth the watch.

And yes Tony, you were right...never seen it before.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

95/97 in the Storm, shove fest after the break

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                                        Sn for rail
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

GL 40.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                          Sn for rail
                                                                                                          Knock a decade off his SN(he's hidden on the search though).

Tournament ID #572010003

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                                            2 final tables 2 nights it a row it is
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                                                                                                              I thought i saw/heard somthing about a second part?
                                                                                                              Pretty sure its all lies.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                2 final tables 2 nights it a row it is
                                                                                                                LOL, nice straight flush
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol just hit 2 straight flushes in last 3 hands, agianst same guy who had nut flush, pretty sick.

Comment

Lolpoker

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 50000/100000 Blinds 10000 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB (t979335)
                                                                                                                    UTG (t1443104)
                                                                                                                    UTG+1 (t1085197)
                                                                                                                    MP1 (t2818123)
                                                                                                                    MP2 (t3667343)
                                                                                                                    MP3 (t1313672)
                                                                                                                    Hero (CO) (t521627)
                                                                                                                    Button (t493806)
                                                                                                                    SB (t2015228)

Hero's M: 2.17

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, 6
                                                                                                                    5 folds, Hero bets t511627 (All-In), 1 fold, SB raises to t1200000, BB calls t869335 (All-In)

Flop: (t2540297) 3, 4, 7 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t2540297) 9 (3 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2540297) 5 (3 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2540297
                                                                                                                    Main pot: t1624881 between BB, Hero and SB, won by Hero
                                                                                                                    Side pot 1: t915416 between BB and SB, won by BB

Results:
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

SB had K, J (flush, nine high).
                                                                                                                    BB had Q, A (flush, nine high).
                                                                                                                    Hero had Q, 6 (straight flush, seven high).
                                                                                                                    Outcome: SB won t457708, BB won t457708, Hero won t1624881

Comment

Nice 40 Something..

Sure you had the club flush draw aswell

Comment

Mexico is fucking insane.

Cliffs:
                                                                                                                        • Mexican policefound the dumped and decapitated bodies of 49 people, probably killed in drug violence, whose hands had been cut off to prevent fingerprint identification.
                                                                                                                        • They're didn't built up over time, they were all killed in the last 2 days.
                                                                                                                        • More than 50,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon launched an all-out war against the nation's drug gangs on taking office in December 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                                          Are you worth a bet tomorrow?

You can check out all the runners and riders on the At The Races racecard which has everything you need to know including latest form, tips, statistics and breeding information plus latest odds and betting from a selection of leading bookmakers.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X