X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
    10 to 15 minutes.
    Was thinking more like 5 minutes with traffic, but ok.

SPOILER

Comment

We have already got more players registered for the 6Max than we had play last year. Gonna be a big one! Don't miss out by leaving it too late...
      sigpic
      www.d4events.com

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
        Anyone have an idea how long it would take for me to drive from South Tipp (Cahir) to Killeen Castle for the Ladies Irish Open in a couple of weeks?

Thanks

A A says 201km, driving time 2hr 14min. Always seem to do it in quicker time than A A say

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
          A A says 201km, driving time 2hr 14min. Always seem to do it in quicker time than A A say
          Nice one, thanks!

Comment

Odds on he slept in the car if his wife was watching ATR
            South African jockey Kevin Shea hilarious interview after winning in Scotsville SAwatch ATR the best of coverage unlike other channel we all know and dont...
            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Was thinking more like 5 minutes with traffic, but ok.

SPOILER
              It's 156km so like 1.5hours or nearly 2 if heavy traffic.

Edit: google maps info and motorway that bad boy.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Murdoch Block

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  genius.
                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                    When you are no longer able for the volume of beer
                    switching to wine is the gentlemans option

It is perfectly allowable to drink cocktails as long as the alchohol content counteracts an jibes about umberellas or straws
                    The Coors lite takes you from a state of not being able to handle proper beer to being back in the game on that third day imo. Drinking wine before good beer is just an awful idea imo. And lol @ cocktails in the morning, they are for the end of the night when you are totally destroyed again and don't give a toss what anybody thinks.
                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                      The Coors lite takes you from a state of not being able to handle proper beer to being back in the game on that third day imo. Drinking wine before good beer is just an awful idea imo. And lol @ cocktails in the morning, they are for the end of the night when you are totally destroyed again and don't give a toss what anybody thinks.
                      Cocktails in the morning are the sign of a refined palate and an open and inquisitive mind.
                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

When you are no longer able for the volume of beer
                        switching to wine is the gentlemans option

It is perfectly allowable to drink cocktails as long as the alchohol content counteracts an jibes about umberellas or straws
                        Surely as a bastion of good taste on an otherwise uncouth internet we ought to be actively discouraging the consumption of any cocktail that isn't a White Russian?*

*With a possible exception made for the occasional Mojito in deferrence to Lazare's stirling work in educating the unwashed masses in the correct methods of their synthesis.

Comment

Didnt go Bridesmaids, went playing pool instead. Near the end a load of Spanish students came in, how old do they tend to be when they come over for a few weeks during the summer cos a few of the mots were quality

Comment

mojito's are terrible regardless of how they are made.

The White Russian is the true King of the Cocktail.

Comment

Cocktails in the morning are the sign of a refined palate and an open and inquisitive mind.
                              I don't think my palate has even been in great shape or my mind for that matter after two heavy days on the beer.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                mojito's are terrible regardless of how they are made.

I once had a White Russian for desert, awesome experience. Very expensive though. And Ice cream type thing I'm talking about, the guy said it was equivalent to three White Russian drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                  Didnt go Bridesmaids, went playing pool instead. Near the end a load of Spanish students came in, how old do they tend to be when they come over for a few weeks during the summer cos a few of the mots were quality
                                  14-15. Legal there, not legal here. hang your head in shame, oul fella like ye.

Comment

14/15/16

In other new anyone reckon we could get a few teams going for this (Kick Volleyball)?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

You had to ask...
                                      you know the answer!

Comment

Well, Jp's mum has a Spanish student staying with her at the moment and she's 16.

Comment

In ghostface's defence he obviously meant mothers and just got ahead of himself

Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

don't think this defence will stand up in court.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I was thinking 16-17 myself, ah well can never return to that pool hall so

Comment

That's exactly what I meant

Comment

Re: The Spanish Students.

Some of them truly are works of art. Was up the the golf course yesterday. Found it very hard to concentrate on my "Putting Stroke" though. Most looked around 15/16 alright though...Heartbreaking shit.

Comment

Just watching Pointless on BBC2. They are asked to name a U2 song, 1st 4 guesses are Red Red Wine; Hello Hello; Goodbye; and Joshua Tree.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                        Surely as a bastion of good taste on an otherwise uncouth internet we ought to be actively discouraging the consumption of any cocktail that isn't a White Russian?*

*With a possible exception made for the occasional Mojito in deferrence to Lazare's stirling work in educating the unwashed masses in the correct methods of their synthesis.
                                                        Whilst a properly made White Russian is a thing of pure beauty, it is sacriligous to opine that all other cocktails are inferior.
                                                        All cocktails are not created equally;
                                                        A good whiskey sour containing Bourbon whiskey, lemon juice, sugar, and optionally a dash of egg white to make it a Boston Sour has everything. Sharp enough to take the edge off and neat enough to be drank over breakfast.
                                                        Death in the Afternoon, a brunch based concoction favoured by Hemingway. If it's good enough for him, who am I to argue. Absinthe topped with champagne. All the appearance of polite decorum, laced with a hidden decadence.
                                                        A good Gin Fizz is also acceptable. Having one of these at 9am in New Orleans was a greak awakening in my life, if you can carry it, it is possible to drink & drink well at any hour.

In short, there is a lot of the world of alchohol out there. Limiting yourself to a Jackie Treehorn Caucasian is doing yourself a great diservice.
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

In short, there is a lot of the world of alchohol out there. Limiting yourself to a Jackie Treehorn Caucasian is doing yourself a great diservice.
                                                          I prefer the ones without roofies in them.

Comment

Visualisation of the US's debt - pretty cool imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Comment

I've yet to find a place in Dublin that serves an Old Fashioned

Comment

Sorry about the Quality was uploaded cos I Couldn't find this anywhere to show a friend but its the final moments from the creme fraiche Esp of Southpark ser...

Comment

Since Palace has gone I haven't found anywhere decent that offers american poll or snooker in town, is there anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                      Cool beans, few games of Fifa later? Got an email saying my xbox live is up soon not sure I am gonna renew it so quick this time maybe I would play some of the other games I have if I couldn't get online to play Fifa.

Pretty sure some of the folk here have said its decent.
                                                                      Yeah I'll definitely give you a game later tonight around 11 or so if I don't fall asleep after training.

Comment

I have, my memory is hazy about where it was, but I definitely remember having them! I'll have to check that up.

Comment

The Long Island Iced Tea is another tasty one.

Comment

appears I wasn't looking hard enough

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                              Yeah I'll definitely give you a game later tonight around 11 or so if I don't fall asleep after training.
                                                                              Cool beans, hadn't planned on hitting the SE but might depending on if the rain stays off or not so not 100% but if you see me around send me a message or something.
                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                on the twitter thing - trying to build up a profile there as might get a bit more media attention when eventually start work, but its really tough to think of things to say! Started keeping notes on phone before internet-less life began that could eventually be tweeted as want to build up a critical mass (maybe around 400 tweets by end of August), but the phone notes consist of things like 'too many bugs during summer'.
                                                                                I wonder how Constantin Gurdgiev and Brian Lucey get any work done with the amount of time they spend on it. They're worse than Raoul.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                  I'm a beer snob as well. If I ever had my own bar, Heineken, Carlsberg, Bud, Miller would all be banned and a GTFO to anyone who asks for one.

Wonder how long I would last.

I see Porterhouse serves Henieken and Guinness now as they couldn't afford to refuse business anymore.
                                                                                  You should check out Against The Grain on Wexford St. sir...
                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The only year I played the IPC in Galway got knocked out early and went to the bar looking pitiful. Bar girl gave me a long island ice tea with double all the measures in a massive Cognac glass, I wasnt too upset about the poker after. Lovely drink

Comment

If its not mixed properly they can be awful
                                                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                        Since Palace has gone I haven't found anywhere decent that offers american poll or snooker in town, is there anywhere?
                                                                                        Palace isnt gone,i am their every wed playing pool.

Comment

The only year I played the IPC in Galway got knocked out early and went to the bar looking pitiful. Bar girl gave me a long island ice tea with double all the measures in a massive Cognac glass, I wasnt too upset about the poker after. Lovely drink
                                                                                          Has got me ino some strange situations over the years

Fitzwilliam Hotel on the Green do a savage one if u need a pick me up on a night out.

Comment

Am I being ludicrous in saying
                                                                                            South park>>>> Simpsons (early)>>>Family guy/cleveland show/american dad muck?
                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Hatedajacks View Post
                                                                                              Palace isnt gone,i am their every wed playing pool.

I thought upstairs had been turned into a nightclub aswell as downstairs. Is Pool now downstrais?

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                Am I being ludicrous in saying
                                                                                                South park>>>> Simpsons (early)>>>Family guy/cleveland show/american dad muck?
                                                                                                Early Simpsons is peerless.

Mid-late South Park is next.

Then Family Guy.

The other two are garbage.

Comment

Comparing Family Guy to early Simpsons or South Park is Blasphemy, no way it should even be in the discussion.
                                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

shippage Had €10 I didnt know about in my William hill account & spun it up to €1k (Had it up to €1,200 but happy I withdrew the grand

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                      shippage Had €10 I didnt know about in my William hill account & spun it up to €1k (Had it up to €1,200 but happy I withdrew the grand
                                                                                                      What timeframe/gametype are we talking here?

Splurge of hookers and cocaine now?
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...
                                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                            What timeframe/gametype are we talking here?

Splurge of hookers and cocaine now?
                                                                                                            About an hour max on the live roulette on william hill, took 45 minutes on the phone to there customer support for them to let me withdraw €1k back to my lazer card

Bank transfer my balls, surely they have people withdrawing k's every day that dont have to go through that
                                                                                                            (Lucky I already had my account verified with ID etc)

Oh & new laptop ftw, now just need to get my new internet connection sorted you guys in dublin/ even a town for that matter dont know how good you have it

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                              anyone know how to make other programs "lock" themselves to the side/corner of the screen in the same way skype does?
                                                                                                              Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                              I think it needs to be built into the program rather than something you can apply to a program. There are some desktop managers that will do a snap to grid for you. What program do you want it for ?
                                                                                                              mainly stars, want to be able to lock it [tables] to the corner of the 2nd monitor as quick as skype,
                                                                                                              can do it manually but its just a small bit tilting when theres even a tiny corner overlapping to the next screen

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
                                                                                                                About an hour max on the live roulette on william hill, took 45 minutes on the phone to there customer support for them to let me withdraw €1k back to my lazer card
                                                                                                                Martingale FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                                                  I thought upstairs had been turned into a nightclub aswell as downstairs. Is Pool now downstrais?
                                                                                                                  Yep still about 15 tables downstairs mate behind the bar.

Comment

Baileys

Comment

Fiji+60 vs New Zealand tomorrow.

Margin too wide, 35-40 would be about right I think. Fiji have gametime as a team recently with Pacific Nations cup, ABs haven't played together other than under the guise of the Crusaders.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by Emmet; 21-07-11, 17:57.

Comment

Will there be anyone running a fantasy PL thingy this year like yee had last season?

Comment

Re: The Spanish Students.

Some of them truly are works of art. Was up the the golf course yesterday. Found it very hard to concentrate on my "Putting Stroke" though. Most looked around 15/16 alright though...Heartbreaking shit.
                                                                                                                          Up in Cahir park ? I might have to hit the driving range if so
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X