This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
    I'm sticking with awful. You folded a group 1 hand with the opportunity to jump 2 pay spots and accumulate a big stack to try win the thing when you were not in danger of being knocked out and still could have coasted to the to a pay jump even if you lost.
    JJ is a group 1 hand now?
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
      JJ is a group 1 hand now?
      Are you levelling me or are you stupid. It the 4th best starting hand in holdem.

Comment

Are you levelling me or are you stupid. It the 4th best starting hand in holdem.
        Define group 1, and maybe cite a few references.
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Nobody should complain that there is no value in poker anymore with the likes of this around.

My fucking head hurts

Comment

Originally posted by Fullof..It View Post
            But im guessing at 2 maybe 3 players that he can choose
            Can you not see who he has picked? Yeh the captain rule certainly is an advantage to the guy in 2nd.

Who we fancy for WH v Cardiff?

Comment

posted this before just in case it was miss by a few.

I have 4 tickets for Jeff Dunhan in the 02 on saturday the 5th May for sale they
              cost €49.50 each anyone want to buy them. best offer get them

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                Can you not see who he has picked? Yeh the captain rule certainly is an advantage to the guy in 2nd.

Who we fancy for WH v Cardiff?
                I hope not as id have had it wrapped up by now!

Comment

Nobody should complain that there is no value in poker anymore with the likes of this around.

My fucking head hurts
                  Couldn't find a reference then no?
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Couldn't find a reference then no?
                    Your an absolute monkey.

Comment

Of course JJ is a premium hand.

Comment

Your an absolute monkey.
                        You're a racist.
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post

Of course JJ is a premium hand.
                          Don't bother. Really. It's pointless

Comment

THIS IS THE BBV.

Shut the fuck up about poker.
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                              posted this before just in case it was miss by a few.

I have 4 tickets for Jeff Dunhan in the 02 on saturday the 5th May for sale they
                              cost €49.50 each anyone want to buy them. best offer get them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQm_8vX3sYU
                              it's dunHAM ffs!!! did you not listen??????? the other kind of white meat!!!

Comment

Finkel crushing the bbv today.

People do seem to be extra stupid today though.
                                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Been doing alot of cycling lately and gone through most of the podcasts i had lined up, really enjoyed best of moncreiff show and conversations with dunphy, any other podcast recommends out there?

Comment

Seeing as you asked

The Sklansky & Malmuth starting hands table.

Group Hands
                                    1 AA, AKs, KK, QQ, JJ
                                    2 AK, AQs, AJs, KQs, TT
                                    3 AQ, ATs, KJs, QJs, JTs, 99
                                    4 AJ, KQ, KTs, QTs, J9s, T9s, 98s, 88
                                    5 A9s - A2s, KJ, QJ, JT, Q9s, T8s, 97s, 87s, 77, 76s, 66
                                    6 AT, KT, QT, J8s, 86s, 75s, 65s, 55, 54s
                                    7 K9s - K2s, J9, T9, 98, 64s, 53s, 44, 43s, 33, 22
                                    8 A9, K9, Q9, J8, J7s, T8, 96s, 87, 85s, 76, 74s, 65, 54, 42s, 32s
                                    9 All other hands not included above.

You will also find others who have Group 0 = AA, KK Group 1 = QQ, JJ, AKs

Comment

any numbers for the home game tonight?
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                        I'll be donating

Comment

Anyone know any sites streaming the mayweather vs cotto fight on Saturday night. Only seems to be on tv through Boxnation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            Just the man,

I have an exam on Saturday and one of the essays is coping with pain or coping with fear in cancer - have you any good papers that could help me out in this regard?

We have to write on mental illness too and I think I'll take a mad punt and talk about gambling addiction. Ironically it will go down very well or the gamble won't pay off at all
                                            For coping with pain you should look at the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn and his work from the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society in the University of Massachusetts where he created the mindfulness based stress reduction programme for patients with chronic pain in the late 1970s. You can find papers from that programme referenced here:

There is also the field of hypnosis research which has been applied to both pain control, experiencing of related medical procedures, and fear and coping with cancer. David Spiegel from Stanford is your guy here. This is the centre he runs there:

Here are publications of his on hypnosis, including ones such as "Imagery and hypnosis in the treatment of cancer patients.":

Here is a list of all his publications if you want to do a cntrl + f search through them for cancer:

I know a hypnotherapist here who offers her services free to oncology patients.

A popular newish psychotherapy with a heavy emphasis on mindfulness and acceptance of negative emotions called acceptance and commitment therapy has recently been applied to cancer patients:

Good luck with your exam.

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                              Seeing as you asked

The Sklansky & Malmuth starting hands table.

Group Hands
                                              1 AA, AKs, KK, QQ, JJ
                                              2 AK, AQs, AJs, KQs, TT
                                              3 AQ, ATs, KJs, QJs, JTs, 99
                                              4 AJ, KQ, KTs, QTs, J9s, T9s, 98s, 88
                                              5 A9s - A2s, KJ, QJ, JT, Q9s, T8s, 97s, 87s, 77, 76s, 66
                                              6 AT, KT, QT, J8s, 86s, 75s, 65s, 55, 54s
                                              7 K9s - K2s, J9, T9, 98, 64s, 53s, 44, 43s, 33, 22
                                              8 A9, K9, Q9, J8, J7s, T8, 96s, 87, 85s, 76, 74s, 65, 54, 42s, 32s
                                              9 All other hands not included above.

You will also find others who have Group 0 = AA, KK Group 1 = QQ, JJ, AKs
                                              That seemed to be beyond Finkle?
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I'm homo

My turn to in the luck box seat

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                  Anyone know any sites streaming the mayweather vs cotto fight on Saturday night. Only seems to be on tv through Boxnation.
                                                  Links will appear closer to fight time - but best options below

Comment

looking for a template for a reference letter, what it contains, what sort of stuff to include and what order to put it in.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                                      there'll be plenty on the night. Knowing which ones they'll be now is going to be difficult, unless people know dedicated boxing streamers. ask on saturday and loads of people will point you to the right address.

Comment

That seemed to be beyond Finkle?
                                                        I'm not in the habbit of explaining to cabbages that 1+1 = 2 which is effectively what you asked you fuckin brainless muppet

Comment

Its like 2006 again. My god how do these people survive from day to day

Comment

I'm not in the habbit of explaining to cabbages that 1+1 = 2 which is effectively what you asked you fuckin brainless muppet
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

How is your headache?
                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                looking for a template for a reference letter, what it contains, what sort of stuff to include and what order to put it in.

At some point in life, you’re almost certainly going to have to write a reference letter for someone. It might be a former employee or student, or even a

Comment

How is your headache?
                                                                  Better how I'm putting you on ignore. I think your trying to wind me up because not many people are that clueless.

Comment

Better how I'm putting you on ignore. I think your trying to wind me up because not many people are that clueless.
                                                                    You're? Now?
                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

2 + 2 can = 5
                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                      Ask Winston Smith

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                        THIS IS THE BBV.

Shut the fuck up about poker.
                                                                        Bollox! To behold, a public bulletin board, built of both brilliance and barbarity by betting, debauched IPBer's. This bastion, no mere bulwark of boredom, is a brutal barrage of blistering bullshit, barely benevolent... But behind the bigotry and boobs, beyond the bitter broadcasts of bragging buffoons: here be the body politic. A brotherhood of blasphemy, blessed with more balls than brains, battling the bland, the bogus, the benign. Bedlam? Bring it on. But i babble... Better to be brief. You may call me bbv
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                          2 + 2 can = 5
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          Ask Winston Smith
                                                                          That's far beyond the mental capability of Micknail, I used the 1+1 example as I think that's difficult enough for him judging by his posts

Comment

That's far beyond the mental capability of Micknail, I used the 1+1 example as I think that's difficult enough for him judging by his posts
                                                                            I asked a fairly simple question. You failed to answer it repeatedly.
                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I asked a fairly simple question. You failed to answer it repeatedly.
                                                                              Why did you want him to answer it repeatedly?? Would once not be enough, I'm with finkel on this one!

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                Why did you want him to answer it repeatedly?? Would once not be enough, I'm with finkel on this one!
                                                                                He failed to answer the question in repeated attempts,
                                                                                Understand the English language please.
                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The SatNav herself regged for tonights home game! Get registering
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

He failed to answer the question in repeated attempts,
                                                                                    Understand the English language please.
                                                                                    Epic fail, cabbage indeed

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

What time is it at?

Comment

Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                                                          Epic fail, cabbage indeed
                                                                                          Duuuuuuh, Celtic did win de leagee. wear grate so we iz.

Lovely drool for you there. You must be used to it at this stage. Osmosis and all that.
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                                            What time is it at?
                                                                                            10 pm 5.50 FO!!

Great crack!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
                                                                                              What time is it at?
                                                                                              10. do it
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

I did it over the weekend MrsFD. Advice was that pre-hydration is key, be sipping on water constantly throughout the 2/3 days before the race. I don't know exact figures, google will tell you, but I'd estimate around 3-4l each day. For breakfast just make sure there's some carbs but besides that have what you normally do.

For the race don't try to start too quick. Get into your pace & when you get to 6.5/7km try push harder if you think you can. Best of luck!

Comment

Who let him out of the unit. Seriously, he's beyond stupid.

Comment

Who let him out of the unit. Seriously, he's beyond stupid.
                                                                                                    Who never actually put me on ignore then?
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

10. do it
                                                                                                      How do I get involved?

Comment

Can someone transfer me $20 on Stars & I'll send back on Boyles? If not 20, 6 will do for the home game cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by merkum wallop View Post
                                                                                                          How do I get involved?
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                            Can someone transfer me $20 on Stars & I'll send back on Boyles? If not 20, 6 will do for the home game cheers!
                                                                                                            send me details
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Done

Comment

Some serious nevilling going on around here the last while.

Comment

Ugh

Did the double on West Ham and Celtic last minute. Was sweating the Celtic match all night on scorecentre. They win 1-0. West Ham win 2-0. I check my bets and I had put the money on Celtic v Dundee which is next week sometime.Puke

Comment

I asked a simpletons question. You failed to answer it repeatedly.

FYP

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Two wonderful hands from .fr 150 6max

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                                                                          FYP
                                                                                                                          No you old man, what you dont realise or can't comprehend is that as soon as he answers my question normally or correctly, I would have lead onto a point about the OP, but perhaps that is irrelevant at this stage to some.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X