Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 handed on Boyles in my 1st game back there after battling through 350 odd runners.

Run good needed

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post

Also, I want to go to The Fat Duck, Heston's three-star place outside London. £180 for the tasting menu which seemingly is 14 courses.

Fat duck was king a few years ago. Personally, that's alot of cabbage, i dont care how many courses there are. He's one of the few chef's i would love to have the craic with.

All surprisingly down to earth when you get to meet them. Alot of them lost their collective bollix's by trying to go too big in the boom. End of the day, you can only ever be one place at any given time............People want to see you walk out at the end of service and shoot the shít with them. Load of tosh.

Short answer: I'd go if some one rich was paying and i didint have to wait.

Comment

The Avengers

SPOILER
        Bonus points are in

Thor 3
        Hulk 2
        Starks 1

Comment

Any more for the Yamaha? only 2 so far........ roll up roll up

Comment

Originally posted by themadchef View Post
            As a general rule...

Fish and cheese are a no no. They just dont go well together, you'd do well to find me one or two recipes that i could use involving fish and cheese... i cannot think of one off hand and i do alot of seafood.

..and dont start me off on poaching. Jesus, have ya seen what some people consider poaching? Fire into pot of boiling water and let it roar for 20 mins = done.

You sound like you can cook. Fair play. smoked cod is really nice. the poached in milk is actually my favourute way to cook it. I also like to cook it wrapped in parchment and smothered in butter, lemon and cracked black pepper... bit ok cayenne nyom.
            decent sized chunks of monkfish poached in milk, bechamel made as well, one piece in half scallop sheel, bechamel poured over it, layer of bread crumbs topped with grated cheese in the oven until it melts. always goes down a treat as an easy starter imo

Comment

Cena Vs Lesner was fucking amazing
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                There looks to be a good exhibition in the science gallery in TCD atm focused on happiness:

@Hitch, couple of talks that you may be interested in related to it:

http://www.sciencegallery.com/events...l-intelligence
                Looks interesting, reckon it be worth going into ?

Comment

Shippity - holiday money for next week sorted

1/1 in mtts on Boyles too

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    Got an email telling me that a UPS package had been dispatched for me. I couldn't figure out what it might be as I didn't remember ordering anything. About half an hour ago a neighbour knocked on the door and gave me the parcel she had signed for earlier. Still no clue I opened it and found

SPOILER

Were yours portal or Fai ? I havent seen anyone post that they received portal tickets yet.
                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Starting Friday night lights tonight. Lets hope It lives up to expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        We need a "heres what I had for dinner tonight" thread like boards!

Chicken stuffed with spinach feta cheese and black olives with roasted potato mushroom red onion green beans and baby corn with herbs and garlic for me.
                        I'm always asking all ye cunts what you had for tea.
                        Very few answers too.
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                          Starting Friday night lights tonight. Lets hope It lives up to expectations.
                          Im Jealous

Make sure you stick with it through all seasons (season 3 drags a bit).

Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Cant Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                            they aren't exactly overloaded with support acts here obviously!

One of the lads filmed us during practice last week, he managed to drunkenly show it to the guy who runs the venue on Saturday.
                            Manager "we're always looking for support acts, would you do a show with us?". Our singer "Sure, when?".
                            Manager "Would you be ready on Wednesday night?".

Singer "Eh..... I'll ask the lads!"
                            Think Maximo Park are three weeks too early for us.

Enjoyed teaching the lads "when you say nothing at all" for the craic too. Definitely goin to sneak it into a set sometime for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                              Looks interesting, reckon it be worth going into ?
                              It certainly looks like it. I'm going tomorrow so I'll do a trip report whether it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                A chap I know spends every May bank holiday weekend raising money for Down Syndrome Ireland by biking around the country with 150 others. He's not Clay Morrow from Sons of Anarchy, he's a psychologist and the charity is important to him as he has a younger sister with Down Syndrome.

I support him every year and I just checked his mycharity.ie page there and he seems way down on the donations this year, and it's this weekend. Not sure why. Recession perhaps? He usually raises €1-1.5k, and appears to have to raise €1k as part of taking part.

So I thought I would stick a link up here to you guys. He hasn't asked me to (or even know come to think of it), and I wouldn't if it weren't a good cause. You can read about what Down Syndrome Ireland do here:
                                Down Syndrome Ireland offers support and services to people with Down syndrome and their families throughout Ireland.

This is the link to donate if you wish to buy yourself some run good karma:

See who can crowbar in the best poker reference in the comment message.
                                Bumping for the night crew.

Did I ever mention all the research which shows that an act of pro-social generosity lifts your mood and increases your well being robustly?
                                Tren smiley aside, it's absolutely true.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                    Im Jealous

Make sure you stick with it through all seasons (season 3 drags a bit).

Clear Eyes, Full Heart, Cant Lose
                                    its series like this which make you wish you could wipe your memory and enjoy it to its fullest again
                                    airport, lol

Comment

The sun stays classy
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by trytime View Post
                                        Hi lads, myself and Keane are going to the Aviva Premiership final in Twickenham on the 26th of May .

We are flying to/from heathrow on the 25th-27th May. We havnt any accommodation booked yet and havnt a clue about London, ie what area to stay in the city that would be good for going out etc? Any suggestions & advice welcome please. Tks
                                        Bumpage?

Comment

Those of you who are into your beers of the world will be interested in this: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2056625067

Tesco are doing 5 beers for a tenner.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                            Cena Vs Lesner was fucking amazing
                                            It's was one of the best matchs I've seen in ages until the finish.

Comment

First time I seen that ale Bishops finger I lold. Me and mates kept saying all night. " Where we go tonight?" " Ah sure we'll see how we feel after a few bishops fingers in us"
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                It's was one of the best matchs I've seen in ages until the finish.
                                                Any links to it, couldnt stay up and watch it and too tight to buy the replay when ive watched last nights RAW already.

Comment

Danloulou posts here as shivverz 2/121 in big 55 gl
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

We need a "heres what I had for dinner tonight" thread like boards!
                                                    If you have an interesting recipe to post there's the recipe thread. It's pretty good.
                                                    If you want to read what strangers had for dinner, then just read the boards thread. You are allow to post over there

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                      If you have an interesting recipe to post there's the recipe thread. It's pretty good.
                                                      If you want to read what strangers had for dinner, then just read the boards thread. You are allow to post over there
                                                      Didnt realise there was a recipe thread, pretty much same thing must have a look.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

meh
                                                        Last edited by a-k-47; 02-05-12, 00:15.

Comment

Danloulou posts here as shivverz 2/121 in big 55 gl
                                                          Jono 14/74 also

Comment

Didnt realise there was a recipe thread, pretty much same thing must have a look.

Comment

Comment

even though it appears i posted in it...
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Strangers, is that all you consider us.

What did you have for tea?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                    Strangers, is that all you consider us.

What did you have for tea?
                                                                    Read again, I said IF he wants strangers go to the boards thread.
                                                                    Almost everyone in that thread is a stranger to me. Except for your posts of course.

I like wait until you post a dinner, make the same, then pretend I'm at your house.

Tonight i'm having peanut butter chicken btw.

Comment

Read again, I said IF he wants strangers go to the boards thread.
                                                                      Almost everyone in that thread is a stranger to me. Except for your posts of course.

I like wait until you post a dinner, make the same, then pretend I'm at your house.

Tonight i'm having peanut butter chicken btw.
                                                                      Sounds disgusting. Is it?

Solid plan though, we should all make the same tea some night, post pics, win.

Comment

We should make a stew.
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I agree with Icarus, a nice hearty stew with a bit of Murphy's Irish Stout in it for extra flavour.

Comment

for the conspiracy inclined - robbed from twitter; type "illuminati" backwards, followed by '.com' into your address bar and see what happens

Comment

UKIPT Satelite ... Controversial ... or was it ?

interesting finish just now to a ukipt satelite ... anybody else see it ?

Comment

details......

Comment

I agree with Icarus, a nice hearty stew with a bit of Murphy's Irish Stout in it for extra flavour.
                                                                                  Murphy's? Oh I say, how very...quaint.
                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

6 players left ... 5 packages

1 of the players is disconnected for at least the last hour, but must have won 3 or 4 hands when " all in "

One of the other players is falling in chips and decides to raise ... called by an opponent ... the opponent wins the hand.

I reckon I heard the laptop crashing against the wall.

Major discussion in the chatbox ... comparing rules of the satelite ( UKIPT ) against rules of a live tournament ( UKIPT )

Comment

Sounds disgusting. Is it?

Solid plan though, we should all make the same tea some night, post pics, win.
                                                                                      It's pretty tasty, sort of my own recipe. I just call it peanut butter chicken for light heartedness (like Heustions snail porridge). It could just as easily be called coconut satay chicken.

Comment

An interesting observation :

Disconnected player ... GERMAN

Of the 5 other players ... 3 were from United Kingdom

The player who lost out ... UNITED KINGDOM

The " villian " ... IRISH

oiche mhaith !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mijfer View Post
                                                                                          An interesting observation :

Disconnected player ... GERMAN

Of the 5 other players ... 3 were from United Kingdom

The player who lost out ... UNITED KINGDOM

The " villian " ... IRISH

oiche mhaith !!!!
                                                                                          Irish guy was Doke
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

On the final table of the iPoker 25k and last 3 tables of $55r on Stars, my internet is fucked. I'm seriously close to a nervous breakdown here...it says I'm connected to the wireless no problem but the wireless is not connected to the internet, whatever the fuck that means??!

I have a Vodafone dongle as backup which has never once let me down but the fucking thing keeps cutting out tonight, anyone know if it's my laptop that's probably fucked or just bad luck?? Sorry for the ramble im ready to throw the fucking laptop out the window at the minute.

Comment

Have you no one you can trust too take over

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                On the final table of the iPoker 25k and last 3 tables of $55r on Stars, my internet is fucked. I'm seriously close to a nervous breakdown here...it says I'm connected to the wireless no problem but the wireless is not connected to the internet, whatever the fuck that means??!

I have a Vodafone dongle as backup which has never once let me down but the fucking thing keeps cutting out tonight, anyone know if it's my laptop that's probably fucked or just bad luck?? Sorry for the ramble im ready to throw the fucking laptop out the window at the minute.
                                                                                                Thats one horrible situation. You got a phone u can use the 3g off?

oh and sn?
                                                                                                Last edited by eamonhonda; 02-05-12, 00:55.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Yeah i have a HTC with 3g, how do I use that on the laptop, i know how to do it the other way around?

Im on the dongle at the min, it hasn't cut out in around 5 mins which is about the longest run I've had all night so please God it might stay working

Comment

my htc has a pre installed app called wi fi hotspot. Fire it up and connect to the network it creates through your laptop. glgl
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Any joy mcnugget. Should I take over and scoop them both?

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                                        Any links to it, couldnt stay up and watch it and too tight to buy the replay when ive watched last nights RAW already.
                                                                                                        I watched it live, you could probably find it on youtube.

Comment

Any joy mcnugget. Should I take over and scoop them both?
                                                                                                          I thought you had a groundbreaking new version of ww you wanted to unleash on us.

Comment

I thought you had a groundbreaking new version of ww you wanted to unleash on us.
                                                                                                            Far from ground breaking but I don't think I am arsed.

Comment

still going strong on the dongle now, hopefully panic over. Busted stars in 17th A2<QJ; 5/9 on iPoker

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                Yeah i have a HTC with 3g, how do I use that on the laptop, i know how to do it the other way around?

Im on the dongle at the min, it hasn't cut out in around 5 mins which is about the longest run I've had all night so please God it might stay working
                                                                                                                plug it in and change from charge only to USB teethering
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

wats ur sn on ipoker railing but dunno which one is you. gl
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Far from ground breaking but I don't think I am arsed.
                                                                                                                    Why did you bring it up in this thread then?

Comment

Why did you bring it up in this thread then?
                                                                                                                      I said I might. Didn't mean to disappoint you Dave. Maybe I'll start it right now just for you to play.

Comment

I said I might. Didn't mean to disappoint you Dave. Maybe I'll start it right now just for you to play.
                                                                                                                        No it's ok, I don't want to play anymore.

Comment

No it's ok, I don't want to play anymore.
                                                                                                                          Well that's a shame, you were both most improved player and most valuable player last time.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X