This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bantee View Post
    Sickened after seeing that lineup. Park hasn't played in ages and when he did, he was dire

Giggs and Scholes starting and no Valencia, oh dear Fergie.
    cant agree with this think utd had to sacrifice a bit of width to try and pack the middle
    maybe im living in the past a bit but id never be dissapointed with any utd team with giggs and scholes in it

Comment

Oh mighty football gods, bring us justice. Let us see the Evil Empire being put to the sword, preferably by the mighty Carlos Tevez. Let the infidels burn in a fiery cauldron, let their be grievous psychological harm and let their favoured sons crumble under the weight of their age and physical frailty.
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
        Think you're at my table..I'm maximuspatchus. Missed out on that sat by a minute but really wanted to play it so spun it up playing sit n goes. PLayed a 5 dolla omaha to warm up and crushed it so basically freerolling!
        Nope, you're not on my table. I won't be on it much longer either

Found you there though... I did have a very similar username on PP though.

Comment

is it OK to want both teams to lose?

I suppose City ftw due to the monotony factor of Utd\Chelsea\Arse (but mostly Utd) in the Premiership and also any club that takes on Ballotelli can't be all bad.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
            Oh mighty football gods, bring us justice. Let us see the Evil Empire being put to the sword, preferably by the mighty Carlos Tevez. Let the infidels burn in a fiery cauldron, let their be grievous psychological harm and let their favoured sons crumble under the weight of their age and physical frailty.
            I dread to think what you might have come out with had Fofana's bicep not knocked on yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
              No love for the Scholes, Giggs and Park MF combo?

It still bright back home?
              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Is most of the pleasure in supporting a football team derived from schadenfreude?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  Is most of the pleasure in supporting a football team derived from schadenfreude?
                  Depends on how shit the team you support is.
                  So yes.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Link to live stream if anyone has one?

Comment

Nani from 3 years ago has shown up.

Comment

Hate Niall Quinn and why does the graphic say City0-0Utd, isn't it normally MNC and MNU

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                          Link to live stream if anyone has one?

Comment

Ya the City Utd looks odd. Some atmosphere there!

Comment

Niall Quinn is pretty tilting.

Comment

The bus has been parked.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                  Niall Quinn is pretty tilting.
                                  He talks some balls

Comment

Going to have be either a spectacular goal, very clever play, or a mistake to get past the massed ranks of utd defenders I reckon tonight.

Comment

This Ref is going to do City.

Comment

is it just me or is this a pretty shite game?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          is it just me or is this a pretty shite game?
                                          Needs a city goal, a red card for united or a barnyard animal to take to the pitch. In an ideal world, all three.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                            Needs a city goal, a red card for united or a barnyard animal to take to the pitch.
                                            a donkey imo

Comment

most lol-tastically planted story of 2012, without doubt

TLDR: the Central Bank now officially works for the property industry

Comment

I was just reading that and thought of you.

Comment

I was just reading that and thought of you.
                                                  really, I thought of Zuutroy

Comment

Good timing for a goal imo.

Comment

EAT IT SCUMSUCKERS
                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

LOL @ the bobby behind the goal with his mini celebration.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

lovely

Comment

Why the hell are City fans singing "we shall not be moved". Where do they not want to be moved from? They are second and want to move to fist I assume, so hardly in their best interests to not move surely?

Comment

Well deserved. Wasn't looking forward to 45 mins more of that, time for a proper game now.

Comment

Comment

Why the hell are City fans singing "we shall not be moved". Where do they not want to be moved from? They are second and want to move to fist I assume, so hardly in their best interests to not move surely?
                                                                  As I have mentioned once or twice before when it comes to football fans you must take all logic, reason and common sense out of the equation and then it starts to become easier to comprehend

Comment

List of people to have killed

1. AndyFatBastard
                                                                    2. TheRigger
                                                                    3. Niall Quinn
                                                                    Last edited by Wesley Harms; 30-04-12, 20:11.

Comment

Property prices could rise suddenly and significantly if the causes of the undershooting in prices were removed should the finding of new research by the bank be correct.

The main reasons cited for the continued fall in prices are a lack of investor confidence, negative future house price expectations and an uncertain macroeconomic outlook.
                                                                      So if everything was different from the way it is, if people weren't up to their goolies in debt and had a job, and the banks had money to lend them then maybe property prices would go up.
                                                                      Un fucking real
                                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Looks like I got my .fr problem sorted. Not really sure what the problem was but I just got an email saying my document was now being accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippie View Post
                                                                          As I have mentioned once or twice before when it comes to football fans you must take all logic, reason and common sense out of the equation and then it starts to become easier to comprehend
                                                                          No idea what you are saying.

On a totally unrelated note, next season will be Liverpool's season.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post

1. AndyFatBastard
                                                                            2. TheRigger
                                                                            3. Niall Quinn
                                                                            4. That foreign cunt from the ladbrokes ad
                                                                            FMP

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              So if everything was different from the way it is, if people weren't up to their goolies in debt and had a job, and the banks had money to lend them then maybe property prices would go up.
                                                                              Un fucking real
                                                                              morons gonna moron, it's almost as though the last 10 years never happened.
                                                                              "Property is a bargain!! Buy some!!!"

and yes, this steaming pile of shite is a lead item on the evening news. Presented as fact of course by RTE.

Comment

No idea what you are saying.

On a totally unrelated note, next season will be Liverpool's season.

next season will be the season when all tremble before the might of Ipswich

Comment

Seen enough replays now of the goal an still wondering why DeGea didnt come out for it..scored from within 6yrds

Comment

Surprised everyone is saying it was such a bad first half. I really enjoyed it. City were great for most of it. Well deserved goal. Sets up this second half brilliantly.

Comment

Anyone help not watching the match?

What team?
                                                                                      1. kicked off
                                                                                      2. Took the first free kick
                                                                                      3. First corner
                                                                                      4. Had the first throw in

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post

What team?
                                                                                        1. kicked off
                                                                                        3. First corner
                                                                                        If you had:

5. Scored the first goal

I'd have been able to help you. Other than that though, I'm afraid not.

Comment

1. AndyFatBastard
                                                                                          2. TheRigger
                                                                                          3. Niall Quinn
                                                                                          4. That foreign cunt from the ladbrokes ad
                                                                                          5. Donkathon

What team?
                                                                                          1. kicked off
                                                                                          3. First corner
                                                                                          .

Comment

What team?
                                                                                            1. kicked off
                                                                                            3. First corner
                                                                                            lol you must have done that bet in boyles?

Comment

Dont forget Home Game @10 pm!

Thought I would be top of Finkles list
                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                Dont forget Home Game @10 pm!

Thought I would be top of Finkles list
                                                                                                No, your more amusing to have alive. I like to lol at you

Comment

Why no Ashley young? C'mon fergie get nani off
                                                                                                  Last edited by Jaysoose; 30-04-12, 20:18.

Comment

No, your more amusing to have alive. I like to lol at you
                                                                                                    Sadistic bastard!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                      Why no Ashley young? C'mon fergie get nani off?
                                                                                                      If there are no more goals then in 10 mins Valencia on for Giggs. 80 mins, Hernandez on for Smalling imo. A goal for either team changes that though obviously.

Edit: lol, didn't take long to prove me wrong. Young warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                                                                                        lol you must have done that bet in boyles?
                                                                                                        Yep in the shop to do some betting in running on trump burning & couldn't resist it

Comment

Bring on Mario.

Comment

Same reason I followed Icarus, need a few retards in there for balance
                                                                                                            So you follow me for the same reason you follow Elky? cool.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Is it too early to tell eagle eye that he can't count
                                                                                                            Not really, him and Rigger should start a club.
                                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                              Bring on Mario.
                                                                                                              the odds on Mario been brought on as anything other than a time-wasting exercise with 20 seconds left to play must be lengthy, to say the least

Comment

Surprised Tevez is coming off. Thought he's been excellent tonight and is good at holding up the ball. Would have taken Aguero off before him.

Comment

ESPN regularly show the statistic: "Possession % over the last 5 minutes"

most stats are pretty useless but this must be the most useless

Comment

My god I wish an unspeakable horror on Niall Quinn, death is too good for that cunt

Comment

Comment

Its not looking good at the minute for the "us" and "we" brigade

Comment

Are pirate bay now charging?
                                                                                                                          3.99 a month ?
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X