Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great weekend. Finsihed work just after 1am on Friday. Rather than going home, i ventured into the Fitz for a few hours. Left +€800 and went home to see Fringe was queued up. Fringe was just brilliant, i have no idea where we are going next but have a feeling that DRJ expected this outcome.

The rugby was great with Ulster and Leinster both winning despite being under the cosh for large parts of each game. How does Ferris keep going? The guys an animal. I'm still hoping Leinster thrash them in the final. Clermont fans seem awesome, their team will be stronger for this loss. Leinster need to sort out the fucking lineout!! I never seen Straus throw that badly before. Leinster got lucky with the referee not seeing Cullen/Darcy incidents, but throroughly deserved the victory.

I get to trian with Dean Lister and Shanon Gugerty this week, which is my excuse for having a calorific refeed at the weekend.

Isn't there a socerrball game on tonight??

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
      Been watching highlights now of most of the matches for last couple of months. It still has a bit to go to get interesting tho. Dallas and Thunder is a huge 1st round game, the beating Miami gave the Knicks the other night was embarrassing.

Must go watch the clippers game now
      I have loot on Dallas and LAC since the start of the season. Got them at silly prices so decided to put a few quid on. Don't think either have much of a hope though.

Comment

Contributed a few words to an article on gamboooling for the college rag. I was a bit apprehensive about the slant when I saw the list of questions but think it turned out reasonable enough.

Obv they excluded my boring bits about trying to explain EV
        SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
          Anyone have any trouble with verfying there Pokerstars.fr account. I have sent my account details twice now and I just got this email. This account isnt a savings account and Its been verifyed by moneybookers recently. I dont understand what the problem is. My account is currently locked and Ive spun up my initial deposit to a significant amount so Im actually fairly worried atm. Any help?

Thanks for your email.

In keeping with the terms of our gaming license, we are required to collect bank account information of all players before they deposit funds. It is also stipulated that this must be a transactional bank account held within the European Union / European economic area. As such, we are unfortunately unable to accept your Savings Account.

We ask that you please update your bank account details by logging into your PokerStars.fr account. Please go to the lobby and select:
          'Account' > 'Change account' > 'Change bank details'

You need to update your bank details to match the bank account number for your transactional EU/EEA account. Please note that you must fill ONLY the account number. Please do not fill the space with IBAN, Sort Code, BIC or Code Guichet. Only the account number is required.

Once you have updated your bank account number with the correct information, please re-send a copy of the corresponding Bank Statement/RIB displaying the full IBAN number to:
          verification@pokerstars.fr

If you currently have access to your PokerStars account you can upload documents directly from the lobby (up to 5 MB). Simply click on the "Upload/Send documents" option and follow the instructions.

If you do not have a valid transactional bank account, and as a gesture of goodwill, we are willing to credit an amount equal to your deposit to an account at PokerStars.com. Can you please confirm if you have an account at PokerStars.com - if so please provide your user name. If you do not, then please download the software from www.pokerstars.com and create an account.

We appreciate your cooperation regarding this matter.
          Anyone?

Theres some $ in it for whoever can help me get It sorted.

Comment

A couple of months ago we booked a trip to Serbia for after the exams (leaving 12th May). The reason being that one of the lads had a house over there and it was cheap as chips so we were just going on the session for the week. The only downside is that it was a quiet coastal down and we would probably be the only ones there....

Fast forward to a couple of days ago and this has been announced for the place we are staying when we are there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbkVqIyHOxE

basically its a blowout for all the Serbian healthcare students (docs, nurses dentists etc) at the end of their exams

Run better obv

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Contributed a few words to an article on gamboooling for the college rag. I was a bit apprehensive about the slant when I saw the list of questions but think it turned out reasonable enough.

SPOILER
              Ah the old Wire quote thrown in never hurts

Comment

^^^ Needs more Niko Bellic types.
                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

SPOILER
                  Poker is not nearly as addictive as Werewolf.

Comment

Anyone?

Theres some $ in it for whoever can help me get It sorted.
                    Ring them or open a new bank account?

I find their email support decent but obviously you have tried that.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                      Poker is not nearly as addictive as Werewolf.
                      who's turn is it to mod the next game? i may do the next one but would probably want to do an anon/alt account game...
                      Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Possibly the 3rd level thing is throwing them? Maybe explain that its not a savings account but a current account for college students and explain to them that the transactions are both debit and credit as you'd see with any 'transactional' account.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Possibly the 3rd level thing is throwing them? Maybe explain that its not a savings account but a current account for college students and explain to them that the transactions are both debit and credit as you'd see with any 'transactional' account.
                          Ya. That could be It maybe. I must change that actually!

Comment

SPOILER

Kudos
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Pretty sure they need the IBAN and account number to match it, no?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                Pretty sure they need the IBAN and account number to match it, no?
                                I didnt blank It out when I sent It to them.

Comment

Non-Newtonian fluid on a subwoofer moving to the beat of dubstep!The Dubstep with the speaker makes the non-newtonian fluid dance due to it hardening with fo...

Really need to do this
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

I can't hear the phrase "in their own hands" anymore without thinking of Hotspur's bizarro post on it last week.
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

JAMES McCLEAN is set to make the Republic of Ireland’s squad for the European Championships, Giovanni Trapattoni has revealed, but at the expense of a more established squad member who has apparently told the Italian he will not be able to make the journey.

The Ireland manager refused to name the player or provide details of his difficulty, insisting that he could not say anything until next week, but the tone of his comments suggested that the issue is a personal one rather than one of fitness.

Anyone got background on this? I'd hate for it to be one of these things that everyone except me knows about.

Comment

The Dalai Lama on tilt control:

The practice of patience guards us against losing our presence of mind. It enables us to remain undisturbed, even when the situation is really difficult. It gives us a certain amount of inner peace, which allows us some self-control, so that we can choose to respond to situations in an appropriate and compassionate manner, rather than being driven by our disturbing emotions.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The Dalai Lama on tilt control:

GFYL
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                            JAMES McCLEAN is set to make the Republic of Ireland’s squad for the European Championships, Giovanni Trapattoni has revealed, but at the expense of a more established squad member who has apparently told the Italian he will not be able to make the journey.

The Ireland manager refused to name the player or provide details of his difficulty, insisting that he could not say anything until next week, but the tone of his comments suggested that the issue is a personal one rather than one of fitness.

Anyone got background on this? I'd hate for it to be one of these things that everyone except me knows about.
                                            He should bring a big green Wheelie bin to play right back instead of John O Shea

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Times

Podolski on his way to Arsenal

Lukas Podolski
                                                Soccer: Germany striker Lukas Podolski will join Arsenal for the start of next season, his current club Cologne have confirmed. The 26-year-old, who has 95 caps for the national team, will move to the Emirates for an undisclosed fee after both clubs and the player reached agreement over the deal.

Podolski told www.fc-koeln.de: “The move to Arsenal provides a great opportunity for me to gain experience in international competitions at a top European club.”

Podolski, who started his career at Cologne before rejoining them in 2009 after an unhappy three-year spell at Bayern Munich, added on the club’s official website: “I have made this decision not against Cologne but for this great opportunity and the good of my own individual development.

“This was not an easy decision for me at all, as Cologne, our fans and the city are something special for me. I will always carry Cologne in my heart. We need to pool our strengths now and have to be fully focused on our survival in the Bundesliga.”

The Poland-born forward, who had one year left on his contract with the Bundesliga strugglers, has scored 18 league goals for a side battling relegation so far this term, his best ever top-flight return.
                                                Plenty of us gooners here ... This a positive to keep RVP?

Comment

this is proper legit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZUG9qYTJMsI

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Heard that it might be
                                                      SPOILER
                                                      Duff

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        Has anyone ever lost money betting in Irish inertia? Fingers crossed!

Good paper here from UCD (pdf) on voter turnout in Ireland.
                                                        Pray to the rain gods.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 30-04-12, 13:36.

Comment

This person knows how to sell a car, even if it is a piece of shit

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Think this treaty is a bit more contentious than Nice though

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Heard that it might be
                                                                SPOILER
                                                                Duff
                                                                Doubt it, he's only been over here recently doing a lot of promotional stuff for the comp. Keith Fahey has been struggling with injuries this season, he may need an op. Really hope it isn't Damien, heard his kid isn't well which I suppose could be a potential reason.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                    This person knows how to sell a car, even if it is a piece of shit

http://www.adverts.ie/car/volvo/v70/...n-fact/1596294
                                                                    Was all over it while I read the pitch, then I looked at the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                      Doubt it, he's only been over here recently doing a lot of promotional stuff for the comp. Keith Fahey has been struggling with injuries this season, he may need an op. Really hope it isn't Damien, heard his kid isn't well which I suppose could be a potential reason.
                                                                      That was the reason I heard.

More than likely just some amateur sherlock putting 2 and 2 together to get 7 though

Comment

I didnt blank It out when I sent It to them.
                                                                        If you cant get it sorted by the time 2+2 is back up PM one of the Stars reps there, PS Steve got something sorted for me really quick recently.

Comment

Comment

some quality lols here

Comment

Going to Ballina over the weekend and never been.. anything to do down there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                                no
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                  hmm - the gay PowerPoint priest:

(a) destroyed USB with slides before it could be examined

(b) had laptop 'stolen'

was thinking it was just a straightforward gay thing and kinda funny, but seems to be going to a lot of effort to cover something up
                                                                                  Heard about (a), didn't hear about (b). I felt for him at first but if b is true then def more to it. Cops should haul him in and go through every detail of the 'robbery'. Then ring him every couple of days and say "We think we got your laptop back, would you mind dropping down to the station to see if its yours", just to inconvenience him.

Comment

...

Comment

New casino just opened in Ballina in Diamond car park, Broken Jug is nice place for drinks and food, and if your lucky I might be there
                                                                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                      http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                        no
                                                                                        thought so

Comment

Had to unfollow Elky on twitter, every time he tweets about a bust out he adds #sosick but I can't help reading it as 'so seeek' in his little reptilian voice and it sends me into fits of rage

Comment

Think this treaty is a bit more contentious than Nice though
                                                                                            Is it
                                                                                            Shinners aren't landing a punch just the usual confused ramblings that really amount to arguments for the treaty. I mean it is a fairly dumb thing to be putting in a constitution but that's a different problem.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Had to unfollow Elky on twitter, every time he tweets about a bust out he adds #sosick but I can't help reading it as 'so seeek' in his little reptilian voice and it sends me into fits of rage
                                                                                              Why did you follow him in the first place, he is a gobshite.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                Why did you follow him in the first place, he is a gobshite.
                                                                                                Same reason I followed Icarus, need a few retards in there for balance

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                                                  New casino just opened in Ballina in Diamond car park, Broken Jug is nice place for drinks and food, and if your lucky I might be there
                                                                                                  And Crocketts is the best place to finish off the drinking. Only gets busy from bout 10.30 and is a short cab trip from town centre but worth it. No club really to compete with it.

Comment

@Liv_Boeree: Busted for the chiplead pot with 88 vs Ivey's J9 on Q T 2 8 board. Pretty fucking devasted.

From Livs twitter.

Do ya think it's too soon to point out she has spelled devastated wrong

Comment

Last edited by nicnicnic; 30-04-12, 14:54.

Comment

@Liv_Boeree: Busted for the chiplead pot with 88 vs Ivey's J9 on Q T 2 8 board. Pretty fucking devasted.

From Livs twitter.

Do ya think it's too soon to point out she has spelled devastated wrong
                                                                                                        Also she beats nothing when Ivey jams that boards with those stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Heard that it might be
                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                          Duff
                                                                                                          That'd be awful if true.

Comment

sweet

Comment

Thanks.

Max bet 12.35e? ffs. Only had 20e in my account after I doubled up the tenner with the Spurs to beat whoever special yesterday (Thanks Kev).

Couldn't even stick my 20 quid on so I could spin it to 80.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                Thanks.

Max bet 12.35e? ffs. Only had 20e in my account after I doubled up the tenner with the Spurs to beat whoever special yesterday (Thanks Kev).

Couldn't even stick my 20 quid on so I could spin it to 80.
                                                                                                                ya shitty enough put worth putting it on anyways
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

I liked
                                                                                                                  -
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                    will you ffs ever cop on.

eijit 1 = oh look at the free money

arsehole 2 = ah balls it is only a fiver, was hoping they were leaving a pallet load of €50 notes out today.

eihit 1 = nah, just a fiver.

arsehole 2 = hmm

eijit 1 = well fuck them miserable shower, i nearly wouldnt take it, but just to spite them I will. begrudgingly.

But they left out better free money yesterday, and more of it!

Comment

what a goon. Deserves to miss the final for this kind of rubbish imo.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                      X