YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

ugh. sick

Comment

Wayne Barnes will be lucky to get out of there alive
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Christ what a finish. And in the middle of it all bagged 2nd in a fiver rebuy on PP for $400.

Good luck Wayne Barnes getting out of there alive

Comment

Barnes definitely Leinsters man of the match.
            Profit before people.

Comment

V spotted dancing like a goon in the crowd shot, Maximum respect

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                Great photos of New York back in the day.

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2...chives/100286/

Comment

WP Leinster, HC winners 2012

Comment

excellent stuff.

now back to hating Leinster

Comment

Connacht back in the HC next year. Sweet.

Comment

14 penalties either side. Hardly got an easy ride.

Comment

shoulda had two yellows?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            He got €120 off BChris Friday. He knows he'll be able to get replacement cards tomorrow.
                            We've all been there, fairly skint for the weekend, getting paid on Monday.
                            So you suck it up, buy a sliced pan, a pound of sausages and 15 Lidl beers.
                            Or spend that €120 and be back looking for more on Sunday.
                            I'm dubious.

Edit : Ah, I see he's backed off the 'stolen wallet' story into 'avoiding danish tax' despite him being resident in Ireland and he's willing to trade €20K at 20% discount.
                            I've seen too many episodes of Hustle to think this is genuine.
                            Wanted to get my lynch vote in before the thread was closed.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Apart from the over exaggerated thread title, some good scuffles in here

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also noticed this while linkiing off from the above vid. Nice to see this guy not rolling around the pitch like he was just shot despite being split open

Comment

The contrasting motivations in that Danish money thread make it very similar to a game of WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                  Yeah suppose

Was just reading this now

Amarillo Slim was at one point the best-known poker player, but child molestation charges and a media circus meant missing out on poker's growth.

Here's an excerpt
                                  My default position would be to assume that that is just lies and he is in denial, if he'd wanted to clear his name or get a story like that on the record he shouldn't have copped a plea. I never came across a peado who only did it once, fuck him I hope he died roarin.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    The contrasting motivations in that Danish money thread make it very similar to a game of WW.
                                    Just got a pm from him offering it to me for €100. Don't think we should waste a peek on this one. Vig take him out.

Imagine if Icarus were running a scam, he'd barely be half way into his spiel and he'd break down and warn them it was a complete scam and to avoid it and anything similar like the plague. Then he'd weep.

Comment

I have 3 scarves on my wall in front of me.

Ireland, Chelsea, Leinster.

Ireland in the Euros.

Chelsea in European Final.

Leinster in European Final.

Have Ulster e/w at 33's, if Blackburn get a result today I scoop half of €1500 in a last man standing competition.

Decent week so far, hope it gets better.

Comment

Can anyone help me out with a swap please? My $55 on Stars for your €40 on Boyles. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post
                                          shoulda had two yellows?
                                          Darcys stray foot was defo a yellow.
                                          Was pulling my hair out when O brien chipped the ball through forwards dont kick the ball,
                                          was told that when iw as 14 immediately moved to the wing.
                                          Some game redic exciting and great that Connacht are back in the heineken cup next year too.
                                          Shocked that Fofana dropped the ball hes usually so clinical from close in.

Kearney was superb except when he took on 3 french men with Luke Fitz in space and a ten metre run in for a try.

Comment

Just got a pm from him offering it to me for €100. Don't think we should waste a peek on this one. Vig take him out.

Imagine if Icarus were running a scam, he'd barely be half way into his spiel and he'd break down and warn them it was a complete scam and to avoid it and anything similar like the plague. Then he'd weep.
                                            I think he's legit

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                              I think he's legit
                                              He may well be but I'm not going to do it in a decent volume so I will let him at it.

Comment

Jebus... Some free!

Comment

Bah fu Spurs

Comment

nice dive by Mayo chap there

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                      Can anyone help me out with a swap please? My $55 on Stars for your €40 onBoyles. Cheers.
                                                      If you can wait till about 8 tonight I can help you
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

The Sunday evening depression is beginning to kick in

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                          Aye, starting the get the 'Glenroe dread'

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                            If you can wait till about 8 tonight I can help you
                                                            Yeah, 8 o'clock is fine, thanks. Tourney I wanna play is at 8.45. Thanks, appreciate it.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                Yeah, 8 o'clock is fine, thanks. Tourney I wanna play is at 8.45. Thanks, appreciate it.
                                                                Pm me boyles details and ill do it later. Eamonhonda on stars for me
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                  Aye, starting the get the 'Glenroe dread'
                                                                  Also:

FML

Comment

Celtic fans keep it classy

Actually thought it was pretty funny in a well organised way though

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Im assuming the irony is lost on them

Comment

or Mike Murphy's Quizm for a real oldskool Sunday night

Comment

I was on that, feckin eejit that organised it insisted on going for the big money instead of sending me up and it cost us a couple of grand.

Comment

Feel kinda bad finding this hilarious

Our van driver is just trying to have a little fun chatting with the guys. Chip puts a stop to all that.
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

or Mike Murphy's Quizm for a real oldskool Sunday night
                                                                              I was out of the country for that thankfully.

Comment

NM. All satellites finished for iPops #1 now
                                                                                Last edited by TheJiggaman; 29-04-12, 17:16.

Comment

Blackburn didn't manage one shot today, not my finest bet.. On the upside there pretty much down now, hopefully Arsenal get Hoillet!

Comment

On a lighter note the new season of south Park is excellent

Comment

On a lighter note the new season of south Park is excellent
                                                                                      1 episode wasn't great. Other than that it has been top class alright

Comment

On a lighter note the newall seasons of south Park are excellent
                                                                                        FYP

Comment

Celtic fans keep it classy

Actually thought it was pretty funny in a well organised way though
                                                                                          These kind of displays or 'tifos' add great colour to stadiums, and I think are lacking in most stadiums in England, though not in Ireland by all accounts.

I liked this one from the Madrid derby:

For 30 minutes before the game they had the flag on top displayed saying 'soon in all major cinemas...' and then they unfurl the 'Ghostbusters' poster with Mourinho, Florentino Perez and Ronaldo as the ghosts.

A shame that one of the 'ghosts' decided to score a hat-trick.

Comment

Are you sure it was €100? you know what you're like with numbers.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Why is Peter Griffin riding one of the horses?

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                Are you sure it was €100? you know what you're like with numbers.
                                                                                                You are literally a moron. It wasn't a case of numbers you giant midget ham.

Comment

You are literally a moron. It wasn't a case of numbers you giant midget ham.
                                                                                                  Lol, you can't count.

1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. That was you counting.

Comment

Im not buying litre bottles of special offer spirits again ffs 20 quid in Tesco for captain morgan. Going down lovely must say, the sooner that bottle is emptied the better!!
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Icarus and Rigger are the modern day Grumpy Old Men

Comment

Lol, you can't count.

I understand why you are an only child.

Comment

Very educational and funny cartoon about Shawn the train who teaches numbers (and counting) and objects that are on his wagons. (Mentioning each number four ...

Comment

Lol, you can't count.

I understand you are trolling but I hope for your own sake that even you can understand that it wasn't an issue with counting. Hopefully that is part of the trolling.

The mistake (which wasn't to do with counting) was also verified by at least three other people and hence was nothing to do with me. You were actually more at fault than I was.

Now go away you special chocolate teapot.

Comment

Give it up ya pair of dopes it was over a game ffs

Comment

Give it up ya pair of dopes it was over a game ffs
                                                                                                                Geez, we are only having a laugh DAD.

Comment

Jesus that's a blast from the past

Comment

I am an only child, whats wrong with us ..... huh.. huh...well....?????
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Now its all making sense

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        I am an only child, whats wrong with us ..... huh.. huh...well....?????
                                                                                                                        Dig up.

Comment

Dig up.
                                                                                                                          Dig up what? tut!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X