This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
    Thought you wrote Nigeria, i was like, you well traveled Neville!

Ya i can see how repeated showings could be disrespectful if taken up the wrong way.
    Nigeria.....Nah Mexico is about as close to the southern hemisphere or third world as i have got.

I think its hereditary it would be exactly what his brother would have done aswell in his hey day.
    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
      surely someone who breaks the law with such impunity should never be allowed to represent or enforce the law ever again?
      Not being argumentative but how did he break it with impunity? He was quite literally impugned as he received an appropriate fine for his crimes. The deaths were by no means his fault as far as I understand it from the reports.

He committed no act of moral turpitude and therefore his position within the Gardai isn't affected. Driving without insurance or a licence are crimes of strict liability, requiring no mental element to the crime.

I'm no great defender of the Gardai I just don't think he should lose his job over a relatively minor offence that arose out of a rather extraordinary and tragic set of circumstances.
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        Not being argumentative but how did he break it with impunity? He was quite literally impugned as he received an appropriate fine for his crimes. The deaths were by no means his fault as far as I understand it from the reports.

He committed no act of moral turpitude and therefore his position within the Gardai isn't affected. Driving without insurance or a licence are crimes of strict liability, requiring no mental element to the crime.

I'm no great defender of the Gardai I just don't think he should lose his job over a relatively minor offence that arose out of a rather extraordinary and tragic set of circumstances.
        i wasn't aware of the points oleras mentioned above. i thought he really had no licence and insurance and was driving a dodgy car, with not a care in the world.

Comment

speaking of drving, off to mondello tomorrow for some formula sheane driving. can't wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            Nigeria.....Nah Mexico is about as close to the southern hemisphere or third world as i have got.

I think its hereditary it would be exactly what his brother would have done aswell in his hey day.
            Still did it in games worth €0.50 at Christmas.. Scumbag

Comment

Jaysus it's been torture all fuckin night, if she din't gat a ticket I was going to give her my laptop to smash off the wall.... then she ran good
              woohoo

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post
                Still did it in games worth €0.50 at Christmas.. Scumbag
                Do I know him?
                Bring him into the club and get him to do it repeatedly to the ginge.

I'll get a laugh out of it at least.
                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

speaking of drving, off to mondello tomorrow for some formula sheane driving. can't wait!!!
                  explain please.

Comment

Initiating BBV curse in the search for some run good...

Also so I'm quite liking this spartacus malarky....
                    If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                      explain please.

vroom vrooms.
                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                        Do I know him?
                        Bring him into the club and get him to do it repeatedly to the ginge.

I'll get a laugh out of it at least.
                        Nah.

I'd love to slowroll the ginge very badly

Comment

explain please.
                          going to mondello park for half a day of racing. i think we do 15-20 laps in a mazda 3, then we do 15-20 laps in a single seater called a formula sheane (just like a slightly smaller formula ford). basically, great fun going as fast as you can around mondello in a pretty fast car!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWitchDoctor View Post

its a great show!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also reviewing all degenerate accounts and gambling habits etc etc etc Iv never been this far into the black heading into the GAA championship

boobs for continued run good

Comment

I hear the BBV curse is on holidays atm. 2/10 in the ipoker Friday 100r. Let it happen pls!
                              It's all an illusion

Comment

going to mondello park for half a day of racing. i think we do 15-20 laps in a mazda 3, then we do 15-20 laps in a single seater called a formula sheane (just like a slightly smaller formula ford). basically, great fun going as fast as you can around mondello in a pretty fast car!!!
                                meh. I need to do this ..............

how much ?

how often ?

do you have to book ar somethin ?

Went to the Rally school in Monaghan a few years ago... need something faster

I'm a professional driver you know ..
                                Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 21-04-12, 00:38.

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                                  PS myself KevIRl Shraaaaap and Elshambo still in the fantistic Friday 2K added on PPP

14 left all in money

$900 for 1st
                                  4th for $360

What do I get for the IPB last longest

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                    I hear the BBV curse is on holidays atm. 2/10 in the ipoker Friday 100r. Let it happen pls!
                                    We go for a 1-2 i'm 8/9 and have ran very good so far

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                      4th for $360

BEND OVER

Comment

We go for a 1-2 i'm 8/9 and have ran very good so far
                                        You're (n)smyther I take it? Nice A8o>my JJ on bub lol. GLGL!
                                        It's all an illusion

Comment

Good luck gents. I'd rail but lolamerica.

Comment

You're (n)smyther I take it? Nice A8o>my JJ on bub lol. GLGL!
                                            Ha ya sorry thats me.. Its just you had owned the table for ages so actually thought I was good there... You must have taken done 80% of pots on the bubble GL to you too...

Comment

Want to buy a song off iTunes and it's only available to US accounts.. What the hell is the point of that. Fucking pissed off, can't get it anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperov View Post
                                                Want to buy a song off iTunes and it's only available to US accounts.. What the hell is the point of that. Fucking pissed off, can't get it anywhere else.
                                                Hate to point out the obvious.
                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

how much ?

how often ?

I'm a professional driver you know
                                                  Like Tadgh?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                    Like Tadgh?
                                                    fuck u ,

he's such an amateur you know

bet he's not IAM certified ....

Comment

Jumping on the BBV rungood so.

FT in the Fitz with 7 left. Going for tourney no. 2 in here this week

Comment

fuck u ,

he's such an amateur you know

bet he's not IAM certified ....
                                                        Sorry

SPOILER

Comment

Ha ya sorry thats me.. Its just you had owned the table for ages so actually thought I was good there... You must have taken done 80% of pots on the bubble GL to you too...
                                                          Meh, 6th for me. Nice dbl! Doctor now 4/4, gogogo!
                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Just got through watching Haywire what the hell??? The movie be all kinds of convoluted still trying to figure out what the it was all about

Have to say it was certainly a little better than what I was expecting but I just didn't like it overall, it looked pretty good as I was thinking pure shitty B movie stuff but Soderbergh is a pretty solid director.

Felt a little Ocean Elevenisy for me with the slick music & stylized cinematography, some of the scenes were just too elaborated while others were just plain ridiculous, Gina Carano was ok in the main role little too much bouncing off walls but I suppose you have to expect that from cheesy action stuff, liked some of the Dublin stuff

When it comes down to it I didn't love it but I didn't hate it.

Oh and of coarse the obligatory Carano gif!

Last edited by tylerdurden94; 21-04-12, 02:09. Reason: new gif host
                                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Meh, 6th for me. Nice dbl! Doctor now 4/4, gogogo!
                                                              Well played mate.... ty that gathersun was an absolute nutjob....

Comment

Have you just started it, Spartacus Blood & Sand?

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                Like Tadgh?
                                                                Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                  Have you just started it, Spartacus Blood & Sand?
                                                                  Yip just onto episode 5 it was one I kept forgetting about that I wanted to watch...
                                                                  Looks very very good so far...

Comment

Finished 4th with a shortie at the table... cant complain ran really really good this tourni...
                                                                    Off to bed so and up in 5 hours to drive to Cavan..
                                                                    Wherever that is

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                      Hate to point out the obvious.
                                                                      Toto - Rosanna from Falling in Between Live. Good luck finding it anywhere else!

Comment

Yip just onto episode 5 it was one I kept forgetting about that I wanted to watch...
                                                                        Looks very very good so far...
                                                                        I absolutely the show Gods of the Arena next and then onto Vengeance, the latter was just incredible the show just got better and better the more it went along just badass!

Not forgetting the T&A and over the top kills

Comment

Well played mate.... ty that gathersun was an absolute nutjob....
                                                                          UL there. Yeah it was a tough enough FT but he was savage value. Not happy with one hand I played vs Arjo but happy enough otherwise. WP yourself, gg.

edit: donno why there's a thumbs down in my title there but whatev. Beer time!
                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Toto - Rosanna from Falling in Between Live. Good luck finding it anywhere else!
                                                                            Why not just rip it from a YouTube video? Take it that this is the one?

Toto - Rosanna (From "Falling in Between Live")Available Now: https://mercury-studios.lnk.to/TotoFIB Toto were formed in LA in the late 70s by a group of fri...

If so just install JDownloader and copy the video link, will appear in the program and give you the option to download the mp3, simples

Comment

Why not just rip it from a YouTube video? Take it that this is the one?

Toto - Rosanna (From "Falling in Between Live")Available Now: https://mercury-studios.lnk.to/TotoFIB Toto were formed in LA in the late 70s by a group of fri...

If so just install JDownloader and copy the video link, will appear in the program and give you the option to download the mp3, simples
                                                                              It ain't the same as a high quality mp3 unfortunately.

Comment

UL there. Yeah it was a tough enough FT but he was savage value. Not happy with one hand I played vs Arjo but happy enough otherwise. WP yourself, gg.

edit: donno why there's a thumbs down in my title there but whatev. Beer time!
                                                                                Cheers mate was fairly tough alright but to be expected... Ha dont worry its always a thumbs down when you dont win D
                                                                                Enjoy the beer....

Comment

I would guess it would still be pretty decent, it's a 720p version so more than acceptable if the mp3 to be good quality.

Comment

I absolutely the show Gods of the Arena next and then onto Vengeance, the latter was just incredible the show just got better and better the more it went along just badass!

Not forgetting the T&A and over the top kills
                                                                                    What are they danny other series of spartacus is it... think I seen another one alright kind of hoped I wasnt watching them out of order...

Comment

If using firefox get an extension called 'easy youtube video downloader 5.9''
                                                                                      it adds a download button underneath the video in youtube, and u can select 320kps mp3.

Edit: oops only 128kps on that vid soz.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

What are they danny other series of spartacus is it... think I seen another one alright kind of hoped I wasnt watching them out of order...
                                                                                        It runs Spartacus Blood & Sand (13 episodes) Spartacus Gods of the Arena (6 episodes) Spartacus Vengeance (10 episodes)

Heads up for anybody thinking about watching them you should definitely watch them in order as there is some major plot storys fucked up if you jump in at the middle.

Comment

It runs Spartacus Blood & Sand (13 episodes) Spartacus Gods of the Arena (6 episodes) Spartacus Vengeance (10 episodes)

Heads up for anybody thinking about watching them you should definitely watch them in order as there is some major plot storys fucked up if you jump in at the middle.
                                                                                          Cheers Danny thats how good I run end up randomly picking the the right one to watch

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post

I still can't get my head around the fact that it's Friday.

I actually went to the chipper earlier and asked for a special they do on Thursdays.

Guy: Only do that on Thursdays.
                                                                                            I said ... but it is Thursday.
                                                                                            Guy: Eh, no it's Friday.

I immediately ducked out of the chipper and popped over to the shop as I could sense that the other 8 people in the chipper needed a moment together to acknowledge my weirdness.
                                                                                            I thought today was Friday as well.

Comment

pushing buttons fast.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                              Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

FUS RO DAH!!! Benny Hinn style. Go Get Skyrim XBOX: http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Xbox-360/dp/B004HYK956/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398310093&sr=...
                                                                                                Last edited by RasTa; 21-04-12, 02:52.

Comment

Jaysus the internet is boring when you're on Pacific time.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    Jaysus the internet is boring when you're on Pacific time.
                                                                                                    Hi fellow PT'er, just about to head out now to get some dinner. Sick of the food here, ordered a lunch cobb salad yesterday and couldn't move for 3 hours after it. Easily would have done 2 people.

More than one-third of U.S. adults (35.7%) are obese.
                                                                                                    Fat pigs but it's so easy to see why.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                      Hi fellow PT'er, just about to head out now to get some dinner. Sick of the food here, ordered a lunch cobb salad yesterday and couldn't move for 3 hours after it. Easily would have done 2 people.

Yeah the calorific values that are compulsory on the menus are pretty scary. I managed 4k today and that was just 3 meals with no snacks, not including the few beers I've had in the room tonight.
                                                                                                      Eating in restaurants for a week straight is grim.

Comment

How you finding the One X?
                                                                                                        It's a great phone, very quick, screen is amazing and battery life is brilliant compared to the S2. The only downside to it is that it's a little big but it has a lovely design.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                          Yeah the calorific values that are compulsory on the menus are pretty scary. I managed 4k today and that was just 3 meals with no snacks, not including the few beers I've had in the room tonight.
                                                                                                          Eating in restaurants for a week straight is grim.
                                                                                                          Why are you complaining about awesome things?
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Looking for some advice from someone who has had teeth removed,

I'm in for oral surgery to get my two wisdom & the two back teeth directly below them all in one go under sedation

That fun event is on the 27th but just realised I'm due to go to a wedding in Carlow on the 5th

Am I going to be able to talk & eat properly only a week after the removals anyone?
                                                                                                            Last edited by Donkathon; 21-04-12, 07:49.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                              Why are you complaining about awesome things?
                                                                                                              I'm here 3 weeks now and it's too much, although tried hot pastrami there for the first time and it was decent. Obviously came in their usual size, I've almost boxed every meal.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post

I'm in for oral surgery to get my two wisdom & the two back teeth directly below them all in one go under sedation

That fun event is on the 27th but just realised I'm due to go to a wedding in Carlow on the 5th

Am I going to be able to talk & eat properly only a week after the removals anyone?
                                                                                                                Depends on the dentist and maybe how impacted they are I guess. I was eating the same night after getting mine done. Although I didn't go under and got 2 out at a time. My cheeks did swell out like Stewie Griffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post

I was a bit sore the following day but was able to eat. You'll be absolutely fine after a week.

Comment

Depends on the dentist and maybe how impacted they are I guess. I was eating the same night after getting mine done. Although I didn't go under and got 2 out at a time. My cheeks did swell out like Stewie Griffin.

Top two broke in half basically, no way they going to be able to just grab it and rip it out it's way to brittle it'll just fall apart so I imagine it's going to be cut rite down into the gums to get them out

The bottom two are fine or so I thought, went up & said one didn't come up correctly & the other needs a filling so said I'd be better off just getting them out while I'm up cause they're going to cause me hassle in later years

Comment

how much ?

how often ?

I'm a professional driver you know ..
                                                                                                                      i'm doing a start line course. you do 10 laps in a mazda 3 with an instructor, then 10 laps in a single seater (formula sheane). total cost is EUR225.
                                                                                                                      it was given to me as a birthday present. once you've done this course, you can do the more advanced courses.
                                                                                                                      you can do it as often as you like, and yes you have to book.

Comment

This is in Vancouver, police caught the owner by checking the IP from the youtube user who uploaded it. Silly boy and also lucky to not have killed himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                          4th for $360

WP Shambles, pretty horrific stuff from the rest of us mind

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X