Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decide to try out one of them ante up tournament thingys on pokerstars.

Poker Stars $5.00+$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t5/t5 Blinds + t10 - 7 players - View hand 1376692
    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: t2580 M = 32.25
    BTN: t1920 M = 24
    SB: t1960 M = 24.50
    BB: t2000 M = 25
    UTG: t1990 M = 24.88
    Hero (UTG+1): t2000 M = 25
    MP: t2000 M = 25

Pre Flop: (t80) Hero is UTG+1 with 4 4
    1 fold, Hero calls t5, MP raises to t40, CO raises to t75, BTN calls t75, SB calls t70, 1 fold, Hero calls t70, MP calls t35

Flop: (t450) T 4 K (5 players)
    SB checks, Hero bets t245, MP folds, CO folds, BTN raises to t1835 all in, SB folds, Hero calls t1590

Turn: (t4120) J (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: (t4120) Q (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: t4120
    BTN shows A 5 (a straight, Ten to Ace)
    Hero shows 4 4 (three of a kind, Fours)
    BTN wins t4120

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
      My hotmail account has been locked, due to it sending out spam emails im presuming as chris dowling asked me yesterday did i send him one, which I didnt!

when i checked my account on my HTC there are hundreds of postmaster delivery status notification (failure) emails, they seem to be sent to all facebook friends!

anyone know how this could have happened!

also dont know if its related but my google + plus thing has disappeared too!

Are my details like banking and such safe?
      PM me your bank details and I will make them safe for you. Give me the long number on your card and the numbers on the back

Change your password on your hotmail account if you get back in. Was it locked my hotmail themselves?

Comment

Did that guy you tried to angle catch up with you?
        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Nah all I had on facebook was
          SPOILER
          Well, get back to work, Thought that scene was epic where he said nothing for about 10 mins then diced your man up.

Curb was also very funny this week, never trust black guys
          Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
          I thought the first one was a stinker.
          Second one was much better
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

@LulzSec The Lulz Boat
            WE HAVE JOY WE HAVE FUN, WE HAVE MESSED UP MURDOCH'S SUN

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
              Second one was much better
              On the whole Breaking Bad spoiler you had up about the change in angle, I watched it again before new ep and its actually the camera that moves and not Jesse, still pretty open way to leave it when it wasnt supposed to be ambiguous

Comment

Liverpool XI (reserves and kids) playing Waterford United on Wednesday night at the RSC. I'd forgotten about it after getting wind a few weeks ago and had mentioned it to my nine year old who was mad to go.

By the time I check back I found out that a sellout 3k tickets sold out to massive queues at a recent home game within 45 mins. Some standing tics went on sale after but there's no way my lad would last 15 mins without complaining if we were standing so abandoned that idea.

So anyway, I'm out the front having a smoke a few minutes ago, my neighbour's doing the same and asks am I heading up On Wednesday night. I tell him my tale of woe but he knows i'm a 'pool fan and he just happens to be chairman of Waterford United( I knew what I was at).

"Call up to me on Wednesday afternoon and i'll have a couple of tickets for you,we'll get you and the kids to meet and get a few pics with the players after the game"

Don't know him well enough to blatentley ask,so worked out sweet,he's a United fan to boot.

Ship!
                Last edited by dannydiamond; 18-07-11, 22:47.
                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                  I run so bad in the Bluff Card Club its unreal. I get it in good every time too! At least let me donk it off like I normally do!!!!
                  Sick mate... I got to FT and lost with AA... 3 all-ins to put me out in 7th place(!) Still kicking myself for not shoving over that LAG luckbox!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                    Did that guy you tried to angle catch up with you?
                    yup thats exactly what happened

Comment

On the whole Breaking Bad spoiler you had up about the change in angle, I watched it again before new ep and its actually the camera that moves and not Jesse, still pretty open way to leave it when it wasnt supposed to be ambiguous
                      Could you or somebody post that video from the other day so I can watch it now.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                          Could you or somebody post that video from the other day so I can watch it now.
                          Breaking Bad Season 3 final scene

SPOILER

Comment

get d water nigga!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

SPOILER
                              Refresh my memory again ?

SPOILER
                              that was Walts lab partner right ? why is jesse killing him ?
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

At last I win something in poker this week(!) http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=9906

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                  Not sure if this is the type you're after but I picked up a couple of these in an antique shop on Capel st a couple of years ago. They had a dozen or so of them at the time, and I've been in recently and saw some there then too.

The shop is halfway down Capel St painted pink. It has no name outside but it's called Renaissance as far as I remember.

Paid about €350 each for them
                                  Two? For the office or home?
                                  That is a significant desk.
                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

SPOILER
                                    Whats the what?

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                    At last I win something in poker this week(!) http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...ead.php?t=9906
                                    Nice Jules congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Refresh my memory again ?

SPOILER
                                      that was Walts lab partner right ? why is jesse killing him ?
                                      BB S3 spoiler

SPOILER
                                      Walt was about to get killed and the lab partner was going to take over the cooking, the only way to stop it was to murder the lab partner as Walt was the only other person who could deliver the goods

Comment

BB S3 spoiler

SPOILER
                                        Walt was about to get killed and the lab partner was going to take over the cooking, the only way to stop it was to murder the lab partner as Walt was the only other person who could deliver the goods
                                        Ahh, that be it !!

Will watch the new one now.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

funny hand

Poker Stars $4.00+$0.40 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t125/t250 Blinds + t30 - 9 players - View hand 1376739
                                          DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG+2: t7393 M = 11.46
                                          Hero (MP1): t8977 M = 13.92
                                          MP2: t8468 M = 13.13
                                          CO: t18456 M = 28.61
                                          BTN: t6077 M = 9.42
                                          SB: t12145 M = 18.83
                                          BB: t9126 M = 14.15
                                          UTG: t11898 M = 18.45
                                          UTG+1: t5514 M = 8.55

Pre Flop: (t645) Hero is MP1 with 5 5
                                          3 folds, Hero raises to t525, 3 folds, SB raises to t1325, 1 fold, Hero calls t800

Flop: (t3170) 3 7 5 (2 players)
                                          SB bets t1950, Hero calls t1950

Turn: (t7070) 7 (2 players)
                                          SB checks, Hero checks

River: (t7070) 8 (2 players)
                                          SB bets t4500, Hero raises to t5672 all in, SB folds

Final Pot: t16070
                                          Hero mucks 5 5
                                          Hero wins t16070

Comment

BB S3 spoiler

SPOILER
                                            You forgot the "yo"

Comment

Last woman standing in WSOP

Comment

Seated beside her boyfriend too which is nuts with 40 left

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                  So anyway, I'm out the front having a smoke a few minutes ago, my neighbour's doing the same and asks am I heading up On Wednesday night. I tell him my tale of woe but he knows i'm a 'pool fan and he just happens to be chairman of Waterford United( I knew what I was at).
                                                  And you wanted to quit smoking!

Was talking to a friend of mine last week who hadn't had a job for a while but got talking to "some bloke in a pub" who gave him a job.

I can only imagine what could be achieved by sharing a syringe of smack.

Comment

Does anyone know if Vodafone or Telstra or any of the big Aussie companies would come chasing me if I was to say, get an iPhone 4/ HTC Desire HD on contract and then just leave the country in November?

I'll obv pay up until then and then just leave?
                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                      Does anyone know if Vodafone or Telstra or any of the big Aussie companies would come chasing me if I was to say, get an iPhone 4/ HTC Desire HD on contract and then just leave the country in November?

Hmmmm, wouldn't you need proof of residence and a bank account for the contract?!

Avoid Vodafone - your name would be blacklisted worldwide!

Comment

Comment

EPT Madrid on Ch4 now, was very good last week. Hopefully some more Willonofsky magic

Comment

Ahh, that be it !!

Will watch the new one now.
                                                            That was REALLY good !!

SPOILER
                                                            Havent looked back but was "that" scene done in 1 long shot again ?

Just checked, seems not, seemed flawless though, they done something simular last year iirc.
                                                            Last edited by oleras; 19-07-11, 00:21.
                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Easily done.
                                                              You need ID to open an account, but don't use your passport. Driver's lic, or even better an aussie ID card. That way there is no link to you back in ireland. They'll prob block the IMEI but should work in europe, unless they share the blocked numbers with other networks.
                                                              Plus there is prob a way to get around this via jailbreaking

Hmmmm, wouldn't you need proof of residence and a bank account for the contract?!

Prove of address is all thats needed, not proof of residence. Any old letter.
                                                              I'm pretty sure he has a bank account too.
                                                              Last edited by Mellor; 19-07-11, 00:21.

Comment

Nah... it depends where you go to get the contract whether you need that stuff. Plus, I can just show my Visa and some bills from the house and I should be fine.

Yeah avoiding Vodafone should be a shout. Getting the contract shouldnt be a problem, at least not for the HTC, its the leaving the country and getting chased to finished out the contract is the part Im wondering about.
                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

That was REALLY good !!

SPOILER
                                                                  Havent looked back but was "that" scene done in 1 long shot again ?

Just checked, seems not, seemed flawless though, they done something simular last year iirc.
                                                                  Was wondering that myself, was super scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                    Easily done.
                                                                    You need ID to open an account, but don't use your passport. Driver's lic, or even better an aussie ID card. That way there is no link to you back in ireland. They'll prob block the IMEI but should work in europe, unless they share the blocked numbers with other networks.
                                                                    Plus there is prob a way to get around this via jailbreaking

Prove of address is all thats needed, not proof of residence. Any old letter.
                                                                    I'm pretty sure he has a bank account too.

Yeah I reckon this could be a shout. I have heard some rumours about some companies asking for proof of residence but I'd be fairly sure theres ways around that. Crazy Johns over here are very liberal with their contracts and they hand out Desires. No iPhones though.

Isnt there a new iPhone out soon though?

Comment

Nah... it depends where you go to get the contract whether you need that stuff. Plus, I can just show my Visa and some bills from the house and I should be fine.

Yeah avoiding Vodafone should be a shout. Getting the contract shouldnt be a problem, at least not for the HTC, its the leaving the country and getting chased to finished out the contract is the part Im wondering about.
                                                                      I know someone who left a lot of debt in Oz a few years ago, spent 3 weeks traveling the east coast before heading home on several credit cards, even used them when he came back home after they got cancelled, these were when the card was processed manually with the big slide machine and you signed the carbon copy.

Zero chance of them chasing you to to finish the contract, i would be more concerned about them bricking the phone from there end !
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I know someone who left a lot of debt in Oz a few years ago, spent 3 weeks traveling the east coast before heading home on several credit cards, even used them when he came back home after they got cancelled, these were when the card was processed manually with the big slide machine and you signed the carbon copy.

Zero chance of them chasing you to to finish the contract, i would be more concerned about them bricking the phone from there end !
                                                                        Really? I dont plan on leaving a lot of Debt. I dont even know if Im gonna leave here yet but I need a new phone as the current iPhone is breaking my heart.

Comment

Really? I dont plan on leaving a lot of Debt. I dont even know if Im gonna leave here yet but I need a new phone as the current iPhone is breaking my heart.
                                                                          Same person is back over there now, some law about cant legally follow you after 5 years afaik.

If you are going to take that chance of having a bad mark against your name, do it for more than a phone imo.
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                            And you wanted to quit smoking!

Was talking to a friend of mine last week who hadn't had a job for a while but got talking to "some bloke in a pub" who gave him a job.

I can only imagine what could be achieved by sharing a syringe of smack.
                                                                            I meant to mention the benefits of smoking. I'd imagine the job opportunies offered by a guy injecting smack may be fairly limited though.

Comment

Viva Uruguay.
                                                                              Shit, it's tomorrow night.

Comment

If you are going to take that chance of having a bad mark against your name, do it for more than a phone imo.
                                                                                Well, I'm already considering just applying for my second year visa and not doing the prerequisite farmwork... that could put a hefty black mark against my name.

Upside is worth it though imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                  Viva Uruguay.
                                                                                  Shit, it's tomorrow night.
                                                                                  Coinage on them from the off,only a bet for interest mind.

I ave your back in the other place btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa
                                                                                    Yeah I reckon this could be a shout. I have heard some rumours about some companies asking for proof of residence but I'd be fairly sure theres ways around that. Crazy Johns over here are very liberal with their contracts and they hand out Desires. No iPhones though.

Isnt there a new iPhone out soon though?
                                                                                    You don't need to be a resident with most palces, I know plenty of people with iPhones and a good few are on WHVs. At lest one is illegal. So its defo possible to get the phone with the min paperwork. Yuo jsut might have to try a few branches.

New iPhone is prob out in september apparently

Comment

You don't need to be a resident with most palces, I know plenty of people with iPhones and a good few are on WHVs. At lest one is illegal. So its defo possible to get the phone with the min paperwork. Yuo jsut might have to try a few branches.

New iPhone is prob out in september apparently
                                                                                      What do you think about just chucking in a second year visa application? I can get a few ABNs no hassle and will just say I worked for food and board. Have a gap of about 14 weeks from when I got here til when I started working so could fit it in there.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                        Breaking news on RTE - Receivers appointed to Superquinn

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0718/superquinn.html
                                                                                        Hopefully Ill still have a job in a few weeks.

Comment

On the six one news today

I think he meant it. Prop bet?
                                                                                          eoghanlyons.com

Comment

LulzSec claim they've got email dumps from hacking The Sun and The Times. Shit's gonna hit the fan in a most lultastic way very shortly.
                                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

What do you think about just chucking in a second year visa application? I can get a few ABNs no hassle and will just say I worked for food and board. Have a gap of about 14 weeks from when I got here til when I started working so could fit it in there.

Thoughts?
                                                                                              Thats essentailly what I did.

Had 3 months free at the start.
                                                                                              Gave dates and ABN for a compny in WA. My mate was workign there so gave his number as supervisor, I also have a number for the boss that wouldn't go through.
                                                                                              When they rang him he just said he didn't have payslips as I worked for rent, food and a case of beer.

This was march 2010 so they had tightened up at this stage. I know a few who have had to withdraw in recent months, but these were the likes of girls who had no sort of believible story

Comment

Thats essentailly what I did.

Had 3 months free at the start.
                                                                                                Gave dates and ABN for a compny in WA. My mate was workign there so gave his number as supervisor, I also have a number for the boss that wouldn't go through.
                                                                                                When they rang him he just said he didn't have payslips as I worked for rent, food and a case of beer.

This was march 2010 so they had tightened up at this stage. I know a few who have had to withdraw in recent months, but these were the likes of girls who had no sort of believible story
                                                                                                Well I'm really hoping they dont ring. I dont currently have anyone that could answer for me, I could prob sort something through someone on the footy team though.

3 of my housemates, all girls, handed in theirs last week and had it approved by Friday. No investigation at all. Wouldnt mind mine going through like that.

Comment

BBV, News, Scandals, Football and Man United fans have been so full of shit lately.

Not unusual for manyoo fans though.

Comment

Ah mine was just a mate that answered, set it up just in case.
                                                                                                    I still know plenty that go straight through in days. I'm sure you'll have it by the weekend

Comment

Ah mine was just a mate that answered, set it up just in case.
                                                                                                      I still know plenty that go straight through in days. I'm sure you'll have it by the weekend
                                                                                                      I wont apply until about a month from leaving. I have some relations in SA that I might put down, he owns a bike shop in Adelaide and I might say I did some construction work for him or something, that'll fly wont it?

Do they have access to things like tax returns etc? Could they cross reference the info if they wanted? or have you heard of anything like it?

The way I see it, if I get it and dont leave the country I should be fine. If I leave and try come back then it could get messy.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                                                                                        Coinage on them from the off,only a bet for interest mind.

I ave your back in the other place btw.
                                                                                                        One person reported my post for 'abuse' for calling luksec 'scum'.

Comment

I know of a few people who have applied for them recently (in the last few weeks) and have had a pretty thorough follow up, asking for payslips, bank statements, rent receipts. Go for it sure but I wouldn't be too confident. Also your an immigrant scumbag cheating on your visa, do the work like the rest of us honest folk who toiled away.

Oh and on the phone thing I know when I just went to get a feckin sim card they wanted to see my visa to prove i was legal. They wouldnt give us the internet or anything on a 12 month contract cause we were only legal for 11 months 29 days or whatever. Not sure if you can get 6 month contracts on iphones now though. OBv go to somewhere like crazy Johns and not vodafone or telstra.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                            I know of a few people who have applied for them recently (in the last few weeks) and have had a pretty thorough follow up, asking for payslips, bank statements, rent receipts. Go for it sure but I wouldn't be too confident. Also your an immigrant scumbag cheating on your visa, do the work like the rest of us honest folk who toiled away.

Oh and on the phone thing I know when I just went to get a feckin sim card they wanted to see my visa to prove i was legal. They wouldnt give us the internet or anything on a 12 month contract cause we were only legal for 11 months 29 days or whatever. Not sure if you can get 6 month contracts on iphones now though. OBv go to somewhere like crazy Johns and not vodafone or telstra.
                                                                                                            Get out of that garden.

Where did you do your work actually? I'll chance my arm closer to the day Im leaving and sure if they ask for more info Ill just not give it and head away, I'm not overly pushed either way.

Comment

Just outside Mildura, northern Vic. Wasnèt too bad, bit of craic. Heading off to the beach now on the ol gili islands but ièll fill you in later.

Comment

I wont apply until about a month from leaving. I have some relations in SA that I might put down, he owns a bike shop in Adelaide and I might say I did some construction work for him or something, that'll fly wont it?

Do they have access to things like tax returns etc? Could they cross reference the info if they wanted? or have you heard of anything like it?
                                                                                                                Adelaide shoudl be fine, could say you did a bit of demolition and site preparation in the workshop or something. Same deal bed, board and beer
                                                                                                                Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                                                                                I was asked for bank statements and any other evidence I can provide.
                                                                                                                The phone call to the boss cleared it up, as I had none.

Depends who you get in the shop. They can able to override those requirements. I managed to get a sim card without an idea from telstra, only just about. Iphone near impossible.

although the guy in the airport vodafone shop told my mate he sort him without proper paperwork - even said you can run off with it afterwards. He clearly didn't give a toss and was prob laving the place soon.

Disgruntled employee = free iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                  Two? For the office or home?
                                                                                                                  That is a significant desk.
                                                                                                                  It was for an office/showroom on Baggot st.

@ Gimmeabreak, thinking about it again I'm pretty sure we got a few quid off them as we bought a good deal of stuff, shouldn't be much more than that however. Beautiful desks, one was as pictured the other had a red leather top.

They're called Partner desks btw in case you're calling places
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Lazare; 19-07-11, 07:37.
                                                                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I read a while back that Chino Rheem is meant to be busto and owes a whole load of people a ton a money. Well he gets the the smackdown laid here (just handbags tho)

Some bloke Harley? He says it as it is tho

"You owe everybody fucking money in here"
                                                                                                                    "You owe the whole city of Las Vegas money, you're a bitch"

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                      3rd concussion of the year tonight - never nice
                                                                                                                      Probably explains the whole Graham Geraghty thing

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                        Hopefully Ill still have a job in a few weeks.
                                                                                                                        you didn't even get a sweat, Musgraves bought SQ from the receiver last night
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                          you didn't even get a sweat, Musgraves bought SQ from the receiver last night
                                                                                                                          Yeah that whole deal was pretty funny. The news reporting on it was the only thing funnier.
                                                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X