Clear All

tomorrow i will watch my first episode of friday night lights
    airport, lol

Comment

1991 release from the album "En Tact"Courtesy of Epic Records
      Last edited by newbie2; 07-03-12, 01:33. Reason: I'm an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by doke View Post
        Wp Zac. Bubbled IO sat on PP at same time in sick fashion so don't know whether to laugh or cry
        just be happy you stayed connected to ipoker until the FT.

Comment

Think I'm going to have to watch Friday Night Lights from the start. Seems popular

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post

Also you did see this at the end of the last episode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDSD2jol8Mo
            Na, never saw that. ta.
            We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Getting back into watching Season 3 of BSG now, only watched a couple so far. Slow start put picking up again now. There are some extremely annoying elements tho that have popped up a few times thruout and in particular in S03E03

SPOILER
              People having visions/dreams that keep the plot moving along. Way way too easy a device for this show and really take away from it. Specifically Lucy Lawless gets a vision that the human/cylon baby is still alive out of the blue to bring that plotline back up again, pretty lolworthy.
              Last edited by ghostface; 07-03-12, 02:43.

Comment

Brag: Just remembered i have a sandwich in the fridge

beat: Just had to fold jacks

variance: Not sure why this is in capitals

edit: weird, I had the whole thing typed out in capitals!

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                  Brag: Just remembered i have a sandwich in the fridge

beat: Just had to fold jacks

variance: Not sure why this is in capitals

edit: weird, I had the whole thing typed out in capitals!
                  What kind of sandwich?

Comment

Anyone get PokerStars mobile working in Ireland? Installed it on my Nexus earlier but not available in Ireland yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                      What kind of sandwich?
                      Boiled egg and salad wrap from local deli. Bought it to eat during Arsenal game then forgot all about it in the excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                        Boiled egg and salad wrap from local deli. Bought it to eat during Arsenal game then forgot all about it in the excitement.
                        That's a beat so never a boiled egg man even tho I eat a lot of cooked eggs during the week

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperov View Post
                          Anyone get PokerStars mobile working in Ireland? Installed it on my Nexus earlier but not available in Ireland yet.
                          This would easily be the end of me

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperov View Post
                            not available in Ireland yet. Only in mainland UK.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                              So my Friday Night Lights journey has come to an end. It's been fun and I thank ya'll for the memories but what's done is done, we have to go our separate ways.
                              Except for you Tyra, call me, Texas forever baby.

I cant emphasise just how great of a state it truly is. my favourite place on earth as ghey and dramatic as that sounds. I will be moving back this year if all goes according to plan and honestly cant see myself leaving anytime soon

Comment

Awh man, just found the infamous 'Ballina' threads.

WP lads. Epic Lolz.
                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

time for bed, really had to work hard to break even tonight. Not me doing school run in morning

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                    Awh man, just found the infamous 'Ballina' threads.

WP lads. Epic Lolz.
                                    Threads?
                                    I only seen one.

Edit: Overated
                                    Last edited by Mellor; 07-03-12, 06:23.

Comment

I just did a search for 'Ballina'

Turned up like 3/4 threads. most were not very long though.

Also, is this true, from wiki:
                                      As a youngster, Zola appeared in Bonnie Tyler's music video "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

FU caffeine, birds and daylight!

Is FB down for anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

Yes on all 4 items.
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post

I thought there was something wrong with my phone as FB had crashed on it. Then logged into comp to see it was gone there as well.

Comment

The Bleeding Horse Pub 1990

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The Bleeding Horse Pub 1950

Comment

A Bleeding Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                      The Bleeding Horse Pub 1990

Lol was there the night it reopened as the BH. Can't remember the year, 1992?
                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                        As in Camden Street? wow

EDIT: can't be that one surely
                                                        It is. Was some kip back then. Manky red carpets.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                          It is. Was some kip back then. Manky red carpets.
                                                          Wasn't called The Bleeding Horse either (cant remember name). Used to get the 15b bus in past it into town & was dragged in by the oul fellow a few times.

Comment

The Falcon. Hint in pic.

Comment

nice skirt

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

was reading the Irish Times yesterday and was reminded of this:

they were based down in Ballsbridge for many years. The story goes that the German writer Heinrich Böll was once nearly knocked down by one of their vans and thought the Abwehr had been sent to assassinate him.

Comment

points if you ever purchased Toff-O mints

Comment

minus points if you ever purchased a 'nigger wig'

Comment

<-------------------
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

it is acceptable in your culture

I decree today to be 'official historical photos day'

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          it is acceptable in your culture

I decree today to be 'official historical photos day'
                                                                          Who will be first with the Liverpool winning league picture

Comment

Back when herself was on O'Connell street and it still had nice trees...

And when buses were green and advertised proper things like wood varnish, grrrr!

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I've been to the gym today.

Comment

lol, how did you not notice?

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
                                                                                      You just can't get the staff these days!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Poker Live Help.
                                                                                      Brandon has joined this session!
                                                                                      Connected with Brandon
                                                                                      Welcome to Live Help, my name is Brandon. How can I help you today?
                                                                                      Hi Brandon I was on to you earlier on but you misunderstood I knocked out the player Niall Smyth in his bounty tournament and am owed $200 hand no 4024884413 thanks
                                                                                      I can have the tournament looked into to see where the connection failure was.
                                                                                      I am unable to give you a definite answer right now.
                                                                                      can u speak english? no connection failure
                                                                                      The issue must be escalated and researched.
                                                                                      Then please elaborate on what you mean by 'knocked out'
                                                                                      take his chips
                                                                                      Did your screen go out? Was the game paused? Connection time out etc...
                                                                                      can you put somebody else on who knows anything about poker please
                                                                                      Ok. That helps.
                                                                                      Thanks/
                                                                                      I will send another email clarifying this.
                                                                                      One moment.
                                                                                      another email? I wasn't disconnected it's a bount tournament
                                                                                      Can I have your username?
                                                                                      xxx
                                                                                      I understand that know.
                                                                                      Thank you.
                                                                                      ty
                                                                                      can you also give me the tournament name?
                                                                                      Niall Smyth Bounty
                                                                                      What's your correct email as well? Thanks.
                                                                                      xxxx ???
                                                                                      Just making sure.
                                                                                      I want you to get a response asap.
                                                                                      It may take 24 hours for this to be resolved. Just fyi.
                                                                                      lol ok thanks gl
                                                                                      yea paddy power support is so bad

Comment

Unfortunately not shaded in gray, but plus points if your family ever bought broken biscuits as a cost-saving strategy:

even more plus points if you won a box in a raffle

Comment

Unfortunately not shaded in gray, but plus points if your family ever bought broken biscuits as a cost-saving strategy:

Broken biscuits? You were lucky to have broken biscuits, we used to dream of broken biscuits.

Comment

Hitch, don't know if you continued to follow the Super Tuesday goings-on or the market but even though the unders drifted out to 3/1 yesterday, Romney only just snatched Ohio (by a single percentage point I think) to make it 6 states, it was an extremely close run thing, so there definitely was value in that bet. My saver on Santorum taking Tennessee came in at least, the evens that was on offer here still seems like a very generous price from PP, given Santorum's lead in the pre-election polls.

Comment

You know the drill 1080p, full screen, headphones.

FAQ: https://randomphotons.com/alone Images: http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/Music: 'Freedom Fighters' by Two Steps from HellEditor: David PetersonServing Suggestion...
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I remember the zoo when it was shite

Comment

Gimmeabreak would doubtless approve:

Comment

...

Comment

talking of yonder days gone by, my mother produced this picture for me last week, the hack of it lol
                                                                                                      Father must have been working hard that day judging by the pants !!
                                                                                                      SPOILER
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

points if
                                                                                                        The was the absolute pinnacle of cakes
                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Allen Stanford convicted of multi billion fraud.

Not quite sure how no ECB heads have rolled over just how much they invited this guy into the fold. Wonder if the DOJ will consider the £10M+ he put into English cricket will be fair game for confiscation.

In happier times just to keep the theme of the day.

Comment

you win the internet if you ever met this dude

Strewelpeter or doke are our only possibles but probably weren't allowed up to Dublin in dem days

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

Where exactly is that McGill place Hitch?

Comment

Thought that might have been on early photo of this place off Grafton Street before seeing the name. Anyone ever been here? Looks somewhat fascinating from the outside (despite the poor pic). I've tried to buy stuff there a few times but each time been rebuffed by their seeming reluctance to serve people. Wasn't that the shop was busy, just that they show a healthy distaste for interacting with people who wander in the shop and wait expectantly at the counter. Actually last time was tempted to grab a lump of meat and leg it out of the shop - fckers - but will probably still be back.

is that the one at the back of the Powerscourt Centre?

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Yep, back of Powerscourt Centre. Some sort of cold meats deli. Looks ancient. Probably just fascinated by their seeming reluctance to actually sell stuff at this stage.
                                                                                                                          must be a drug front so.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X