Arsenal v AC Milan Pending €6.00

LMAO nice effort.
        Last edited by Jaysoose; 06-03-12, 20:32. Reason: lol

Comment

Van Bommel you cheating piece of shit

Gogogo Aresnal
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

To keep watching a stream or watch on telly?
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Cmon the Gunners

Comment

SPOILER

Comment

This isn't happening!

I blame Llyod. Arsenal are possesed out there.

El shaarawy off, Aquilani on please.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

No chance of another.

Milan are shocking, looks like they want Arsenal to win.... should have scored

Comment

sickness

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                        jesus took the ref long enough to give that
                        He had no idea if it was a pen or not, body language was dire

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          This isnt directed just at you so please dont start giving out.

The next time someone uses a hashtag on here they will be out of here for a couple of days.

This isnt fucking twitter.
                          WTF does the hashtag thing mean anyway? I've seen it posted all around here lately, is it one of those 'I'm in the cool gang' type things and actually means SFA?

Comment

Did the ref on the goal line give the pen? Can he do that? Thought he was just for goal line stuff

Comment

I was wondering how Arsenal would react if they went 3-0 up. Obviously going all out was the way to go, but now the fear of losing a goal which would end it must creep in. And yet pulling back / being sensible would let Milan off the hook given that they are shell shocked in that "EPL team comes charging at them at home" kind of way that has seen Italians swept away by frenetic pace in the past.

I say go balls out and knock in 5 before collapsing into the loving arms of LuckyLlyod.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                Did the ref on the goal line give the pen? Can he do that? Thought he was just for goal line stuff
                                if linesmen can give free's/penalties i dont see why they shouldnt be allowed to ?

Comment

Baby lying on the playmat half asleep and the dog walks over with his toy and drops it beside her, expectantly wagging his tail waiting for her to throw it

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Amazing first half from Arsenal. Cant believe It tbh. Didnt really give them a chance. That Chamberlain is some player.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                        same here tbh, absolutely love and am in awe of the Olympics (always dreamt of participating also). handball, volleyball, judo, diving, swimming, athletics, weightlifting, rowing, etc.... i just can't get enough tbh. i wish sky or bbc or whoever did a 24/7 channel i could record for the duration and then watch every competition at my leisure.
                                        Some great names and quotes too. Remember "the Abagnale brothers" in the rowing. The best quote of all time Olympics in the hockey "Where were the Germans..."
                                        better footage from the BOA site of GB's win in the 1988 Olympic Hockey final

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                          He had no idea if it was a pen or not, body language was dire
                                          Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                          Yeah it looked very much like the ref hadn't a clue and let him make the decision which I didn't think was officially allowed.

Opr

Comment

Football is such a shit sport

Comment

The attempted and failed clearance which led to the second goal was lolbad.

Comment

AC Milan in Europe are reaching almost John McClane levels of 'how can the same shit keep happening the same guy'.

Whatever happens here Arsenal have silenced the haters and shown the big heart #applyingbullshitnarrativestooccurancesinsport
                                                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                  The attempted and failed clearance which led to the second goal was lolbad.
                                                  he is the best defender in the world, the whole team´s head seem up their arses, our bench is redic bad as well, think i have consigned to defeat already

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                    WTF does the hashtag thing mean anyway? I've seen it posted all around here lately, is it one of those 'I'm in the cool gang' type things and actually means SFA?
                                                    Its a Twitter thing, people can read your tweets if hashtagged with something that is trending ie popular or if you just want to make one up yourself for the lols.
                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Reminder that game 3 of the IPB Irish Open leage starts at 9

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                        Yeah it looked very much like the ref hadn't a clue and let him make the decision which I didn't think was officially allowed.

Opr
                                                        On Wiki it says the goal line ref is there to

"ensure that the Laws of the Game are upheld, informing the referee of incidents of any kind that he may otherwise have missed, particularly in key areas of the field like the penalty area and its surroundings," but only informing the referee of their observings through a wireless communication system."

Suppose he can tell the ref its a peno

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                          Some great names and quotes too. Remember "the Abagnale brothers" in the rowing. The best quote of all time Olympics in the hockey "Where were the Germans..."
                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfO6hUCRMgI
                                                          if there is one sport i absolutely despise watching and playing over any other it's hockey, but i remember watching the GB team in the knock out stages that year, and then the final where they put the sub goalie on for the first time to make sure he got his medal. first and last time i watched hockey tbh, but still remember that moment and that gold medal.

Comment

lol RVP cheeky dink gone wrong

Comment

semi aftertiming is irksome

Comment

Chesney living dangerously.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                  if there is one sport i absolutely despise watching and playing over any other it's hockey, but i remember watching the GB team in the knock out stages that year, and then the final where they put the sub goalie on for the first time to make sure he got his medal. first and last time i watched hockey tbh, but still remember that moment and that gold medal.
                                                                  It's a great sport but very technical such that your average drooler finds it annoying because they can't appreciate the level of skill involved.

Comment

Have €10k on Arsenal to qualify @ 28s - One Time

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                      semi aftertiming is irksome
                                                                      Agree 100%.

No one really gives a flying fuck what you are on anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                        Thus, you could have been right to view the hotel insurance as a nonsense extra cost and your mother could have been right to view it as a valid add-on. It's not even necessarily about the framing of the decision, it could be about the value attached to greater certainty of payoffs.
                                                                        Oh I agree. I didn't mean to suggest that I thought my perspective was correct. I was trying to reframe it into another narrative to get her to pull the trigger so that I didn't have to deal with the situation anymore.

If she had steadfastly just gone for the more expensive option that would have been fine too. But the absence of pulling the trigger with risk decisions seems to often lead to inertia as the unconscious risk aversion merely contributes an avoidance reaction. So when that is put along side the part of the brain going "But that is the more expensive option", then 2 parts of the brain can fight to a standstill.

And I have more important Internet activities like IPB to be concerning myself with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                          Have €10k on Arsenal to qualify @ 28s - One Time
                                                                          from reading john o sheas blog i assume he lumped his liferoll on milan to qualify
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

@Shrap - there was a Northern Irish guy on that GB team who won the gold in Seoul; Jimmy Kirkwood. I remember having to mark him when I was 16. He was rather good.

Comment

Bout time. He'll get the killer assist for Milan.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

on a completely different note and possibly deflecting from the torture I am being put through right now a kid who I have been working hard with the last few months just told me he has been offered a development contract with an italian club. Nothing concrete yet but the fact they are shipping him over from colombia for a year is huge progress especially since I only really started coaching last year. Really want him to make it as a great talent but still going to use my one time on milan.

Comment

Walcott is really bad

Comment

Arsenal should try to score another goal imo.

Comment

Hockey's OK when the Dutch women's team are playing.

Comment

what a sitter.. might be arsenals night!

Comment

So much of Arsenal's recent form has to be down to Rosicky performing at expectation. I've always rated him in terms of ability, but he's been rubbish for Arsenal for ~two years. He's been class in the last few games and it's shown in the results.
                                                                                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                            Hockey's OK when the Dutch women's team are playing.
                                                                                            Argentina

Comment

This has just been stupidly epic whatever happens from here, like I said at the start, all the astute people will be watching the game in the Emirates tonight
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                So much of Arsenal's recent form has to be down to Rosicky performing at expectation. I've always rated him in terms of ability, but he's been rubbish for Arsenal for ~two years. He's been class in the last few games and it's shown in the results.
                                                                                                The new Lucas?
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

If there was no half time I think Arsenal would have gotten a forth ages ago.

Comment

Arsenal have done very little of quality in the last 20 mins. At the risk of jinxing Milan, I think they've ran out of steam
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Abate is such a fantastic name for a full back.
                                                                                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                        If there was no half time I think Arsenal would have gotten a forth ages ago.
                                                                                                        this is true and it happens a lot to teams, the momentum they had gained in first half was unstoppable but the break killed all that off.
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                          AC Milan in Europe are reaching almost John McClane levels of 'how can the same shit keep happening the same guy'.
                                                                                                          Genuine LOL's here!! Even if they do end up qualifying, as it's looking like Arsenal won't be able to finish off the job!

Also, huge Olympics fan here, absolutely love all the smaller sports, weightlifting, diving, gymnastics, swimming, volleyball, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

The referee is a bit of a goon.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              It's a great sport but very technical such that your average drooler finds it annoying because they can't appreciate the level of skill involved.
                                                                                                              what you're describing there is cricket, which i enjoy. Funnily enough, when writing that, i almost put an apology for yourself re hockey...but then thought no fucking way, it really is for me the nut low sport. give me netball over that any day!!!

Comment

They really should of taken off gervinho instead of chamberlain, really dont see what wenger sees in him he's fucking useless

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                                                  The referee is a bit of a goon.
                                                                                                                  That's a serious understatement.

Comment

They've been shite this half. Rope-a-doped themselves.

Comment

Shocking bad by Song.

Comment

Think I aged about 10 years during that game. Heroic from Arsenal tbf, a bit lacking in heart though. #phew
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Sometimes the big heart just isn't enough

Thought Milan pretty much bossed the second half tbh, quite impressive performance considering how heavily the momentum was stacked against them and given their history in this competition

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X