X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
    I called Neville turning shit weeks ago for the record
    Meh, I called him a shit years ago

Was considering laying off the bet at 2-0 up as it was never a 2-0 game but told myself not to be such a pussy

Comment

cliffs on Neville

Comment

Just imagine Andy Gray with a less grating voice and shitter facial hair basically, but equally making Sky Sports unwatchable but for a lack of an alternative broadcaster.
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
          cliffs on Neville
          Went on a 30 second monologue in the middle of the game about how the EPL is best league in the world no doubt whatsover people talk about the italian league and the spanish but they don't serve up matches like this at least 5 or 10 a season every week even and its the best.

Comment

boom Walcott what a player

Comment

Just for today..Walcott gets some

Comment

Theo has the big heart!
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

I knew not to begin to like him, too much of a Neville.

Comment

Never doubted Walcott.

Harry for Engerland.

Comment

Cagliari are fucking brutal

bbv reverso's ftw

Comment

If Spurs win this I'll buy the DVD myself.

Comment

He really is a fully fledged Sky Sports mong now.They've been banging on with this most entertaining rubbish for years. It would be alright if they even attempted to back up their delusion notions of the league with fact but thats never going to happen. The truth is that there's usually very little difference between La liga Prem and Serie a in terms of average goals a season. Here's a 15 year trend between 1995-2010, hasn't changed much since.
                          Attached Files
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                            He really is a fully fledged Sky Sports mong now.They've been banging on with this most entertaining rubbish for years. It would be alright if they even attempted to back up their delusion notions of the league with fact but thats never going to happen. The truth is that there's usually very little difference between La liga Prem and Serie a in terms of average goals a season. Here's a 15 year trend between 1995-2010, hasn't changed much since.
                            Add to that that in that time they've had the least amount of unique winners out of the big four leagues in Europe as well (And I'd imagine the least amount of unique CL representatives) and yet claim it's the most competitive league in the world is pretty hilarious.

Comment

''Big news from Carrow Road''

Holt, 1-1

Neville pukes a little and stays quiet.

Love it.

Comment

Grant Holt scored, the world is ok again. Hold Norwich
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Obvious late MUFC winner on the way. I'll go for 89th minute.

edit. Cunts.
                                  Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 26-02-12, 15:20.

Comment

2 youngsters with bright futures bag the goals for Utd today

Comment

Scotland actually playing fairly well versus France - hope they get more points on the board before the inevitable French fightback.

Comment

I hate United.

Comment

Giggsyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Need a goal Schalke please. Would be very nice.

Comment

''Big news from Carrow Road''

Holt, 1-1

Neville pukes a little and stays quiet.

Love it.
                                              Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              Grant Holt scored, the world is ok again. Hold Norwich

TYVM you two

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                              Obvious late MUFC winner on the way. I'll go for 89th minute.

Nice reverso attempt AJ, close but no cigar

Comment

cliffs on Neville
                                                He's a cunt.

Comment

spurs are a shower of Nevilles!

Comment

I hate United.
                                                    all cunt's

Comment

We should beat Cardiff regardless today but it pisses me off that Downing is starting a cup final ahead of guys that have actually contributed to our season so far.

Comment

Cunts who win.

Thats the main thing.

Weeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Epic

Sent from my GT-S5363 using Tapatalk

Comment

You have to hand it to Arsenal, with all that has been going on with them lately and 2-0 down to Spurs they lift themselves up to score 5. Tis worthy of respect.

Comment

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Unreal from the gunners, cant believe it.

Comment

Come on Liverpool.

Typed on my PCs keyboard.

Comment

Just thought id grab a bit of Sunday lunch and watch the rugby before grinding. Go into a pub that has about 10 tvs and find one no one is watching, ask can I get the rugby on and get looked at like I'm a retard by the girl. She hums and haws then asks barman who def has Celtics home and away kit. He says no and insists that all the tvs show Robbie fowler talking about a meaningless game. Often find this sort of attitude.
                                                                  Last edited by Downtown; 26-02-12, 15:54.

Comment

roklpsdvml;#werhvmoprthmlxc zkdi05y5al]pxso-ery3
                                                                    k0-wefnsckajowefwedfweiaf34u9-t4yrg9fcsdvgerq g34rj

weg j9-5tu9-wfjseg=0erkry3rndcsd kvdfa,-53e9 2d -q
                                                                    dsgkr=rtr r 23r9uwafihweetj9356
                                                                    u20r ufjsd grt e0q0r 30 r=0 u r3 0roh80h8m

Mashed using my Forehead
                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 26-02-12, 15:56.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                      Cagliari are fucking brutal

bbv reverso's ftw
                                                                      bah worth a try, was hopeful when they equalised 3 minutes after post

Comment

When will spurs be releasing the DVD of their triumphant opening 35 minutes, where they embarrassed their arch rivals in the biggest North London Derby of recent times?

Comment

polishing my stones while watching TV, well trying to..

anyone any tips to polishing a few granite stones i picked up on my walk yesterday

all info i can find is for softer stones not hard ones like mine where you use sandpaper or stick them in a tumbler which i dont have.

Will i just have to persist with dipping my stones in a basin of water and rub them for a long time with rough sand paper and try and get them smooth?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

anyone any tips to polishing a few granite stones i picked up on my walk yesterday

all info i can find is for softer stones not hard ones like mine where you use sandpaper or stick them in a tumbler which i dont have.

Will i just have to persist with dipping my stones in a basin of water and rub them for a long time with rough sand paper and try and get them smooth?
                                                                            Has to be a level. Unwanted images created in my head
                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post

You're a weird lad Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                Has to be a level. Unwanted images created in my head
                                                                                naw was walking with kids yesterday and found some granite and kids wanted to bring them home and i said i would polish them up

Comment

Get the fuck in cardiff you beautysssssssssssssssssss

Comment

GTF in Cardiff!!!!

Comment

goalazzzzooooooooo

Comment

lol was watching the rugby with scotland and france going try for try

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                                          Get the fuck in cardiff you beautysssssssssssssssssss
                                                                                          Originally posted by bantee View Post
                                                                                          GTF in Cardiff!!!!
                                                                                          Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                                          goalazzzzooooooooo
                                                                                          sigh, will you ever learn?

Comment

By far the best league cup competition in the world imho, you simply don't see games like this in other league cup competitions

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                              By far the best league cup competition in the world imho, you simply don't see games like this in other league cup competitions
                                                                                              Copa del Rey?
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

I went to move a table about 2 minutes before the match kicked off and my back just went. Never felt pain like this is my life, I can't even sit on the couch to watch the match. fml

Comment

Charlie Adam is the biggest waste of space I have ever seen on a football pitch.

In todays game ^^

Edit: I nearly ate my own words.
                                                                                                  Last edited by A_CitizenErased; 26-02-12, 16:35.

Comment

Charlie Adam is the biggest waste of space I have ever seen on a football pitch.

Edit: I nearly ate my own words.
                                                                                                    Have you only watched 3 games in your life?

Comment

Have you only watched 3 games in your life?
                                                                                                      ???

Hes playing shit. Im referring to todays game. (made that clear now)

Comment

???

Hes playing shit. Im referring to todays game. (made that clear now)
                                                                                                        ''I have ever seen on a football pitch''

Comment

''I have ever seen on a football pitch''
                                                                                                          Yeah phrased it wrong. Im well aware he has had spectacular days.

At the moment hes playing wank.

Comment

Murrayfield has a very mainstream mid 2000's indie taste in music.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

I'm going back to a brick phone

If it wasn't for variance i'd lose em all.

http://twitter.com/#!/NiallSmythers

Comment

Cardiff 3.4 to win, they were 4.2 after the goal.
                                                                                                                I'd be all over that if I weren't a Liverpool fan.

Obviously I think we can score but I won't be surprised if we make very hard work of it.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Typical Liverpool first half performance in a cup final....

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                    Typical Liverpool first half performance in a cup final....

Comment

lol @ Westwoods teeshot landing down the back of a woman shirt

Comment

Originally posted by TheWitchDoctor View Post
                                                                                                                        fuck sake is this for real?

YouTube, are capable of remotely accessing and operating users' smartphone cameras to take photographs or videos at any time.

Comment

Henderson really should be fired into the sun in a big rocket.
                                                                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X