• Show
Clear All

Go on the Azzurri!
    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      Foley's>Hart's>Jericho's
      All great books imo
      I've read nearly all of Foleys books, all enjoyable enough. Autobiography was immense imo.

Wrestling. Nothing have ever matched the Monday night wars or the attitude era imo, and had struggled since

Comment

Perfect first half punting wise really.

Comment

A_CE, if your into wrestling try track down the Monday night wars documentary. Epic stuff. Unless your 2 year old self can remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post
            A_CE, if your into wrestling try track down the Monday night wars documentary. Epic stuff. Unless your 2 year old self can remember it.
            lol. Yes I remember it Richie. Will check it out. Have you seen Beyond the Mat?

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
              I really enjoyed his autobiography but i picked up some fictional book of his that was left behind in a hostel once and it was lol bad. Cant remember the name but it was about a kid with a real bad temper who went from one bad situation to another. Stands out as worst book i've ever read.

Guys is some legend though, remember seeing old tapes of those hardcore matches he had in Japan v terry funk. epic stuff

Tietam Brown, and I enjoyed it

Comment

Sexton has an above average sized heart today.

Comment

Originally posted by Zola View Post
                  Sexton has an above average sized heart today.
                  Just swelled up bigger there with that pass.

Comment

Kearney, D'arcy and Sexton have been unreal today.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                      Kearney, D'arcy and Sexton have been unreal today.
                      Kearney cert for MOM?

Comment

@Zola do you clap along to Chelsea's pre game song? It's far too nice for Chelsea, it'd be more fitting at Fulham.
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          @Zola do you clap along to Chelsea's pre game song? It's far too nice for Chelsea, it'd be more fitting at Fulham.
                          I do. We are a lovely bunch of lads.

Comment

Harry J All-stars - The liquidator. Produced by Harry Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                              Kearney cert for MOM?
                              Would have given it to Sexton without a second thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                Would have given it to Sexton without a second thought.
                                He showed he has a large heart today.

Comment

The Chelsea Bolton stream on lof is the worst stream I've ever seen on there. Very hard to watch.

Comment

Redden today showed what a joke it is that Murray is getting picked ahead of him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                      The Chelsea Bolton stream on lof is the worst stream I've ever seen on there. Very hard to watch.
                                      Its on Setanta Ireland if thats any use?

Comment

watch it on the setanta website eircom http://eircomsports.eircom.net/Setanta/

very good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                          Its on Setanta Ireland if thats any use?
                                          Don't have sellotanta as I have sky and won't pay for setanta.
                                          Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
                                          watch it on the setanta website eircom http://eircomsports.eircom.net/Setanta/

very good quality.
                                          Don't have eircom bb, so can't I presume? I probably overexaggerated somewhat anyhow as I've watched worse before I got lof, but it's poor by their standards definitely. I'lkl just flick like I usually do on a Saturday afternoon anyhow. Some strike by Gutierrez for Newcastle's second.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                            This will be the game the Johny small heart sexton is forever banished to the bench as king ROG comes on to save us

Sitch - im expecting a close first half tbh
                                            IKNOWFUCKALLABOUTRUGBY.COM

Comment

Don't have eircom bb, so can't I presume? I probably overexaggerated somewhat anyhow as I've watched worse before I got lof, but it's poor by their standards definitely. I'lkl just flick like I usually do on a Saturday afternoon anyhow. Some strike by Gutierrez for Newcastle's second.

Comment

Cheers, but they've added another stream on lof, and it's much much better now on channel 7.

Comment

i thought firstrowsports went under no? good to know it hasnt

Comment

You watching on Channel 1? Channel 7 is much better.

EDIT: Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by gillespie101 View Post
                                                      i thought firstrowsports went under no? good to know it hasnt
                                                      They changed to .eu recently to avoid the Feds

Comment

can't wait for england wales. i really hope Wales take a good chunk out of them and show the english up big time. they've been awful since the start of the tournament and need to be shown up tbh.

Comment

Ireland 6.5/10 today.

Ryan and reddan to start next week. I'd probably start o'Mahoney as well.

It's a shame Fitzgerald is injured. Trimble solid but not good enough. The cancellation in Paris could be the making of this 6ns for Ireland.

I can't decide who I want to win in this next one. Handy triple crown for wales which would sicken me. A win for England will keep Lancaster in with a shout for coach and that would be good for us. Still supporting England feels wrong.
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                            Ireland 6.5/10 today.

Ryan and reddan to start next week. I'd probably start o'Mahoney as well.

It's a shame Fitzgerald is injured. Trimble solid but not good enough. The cancellation in Paris could be the making of this 6ns for Ireland.

I can't decide who I want to win in this next one. Handy triple crown for wales which would sicken me. A win for England will keep Lancaster in with a shout for coach and that would be good for us. Still supporting England feels wrong.
                                                            thought the center paring was poor as well. penetration was "nil point" in midfield. they will get absolutely annihilated against us.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                              thought the center paring was poor as well. penetration was "nil point" in midfield. they will get absolutely annihilated against us.
                                                              Hard to judge as the ball was so fucking slow from Murray and then kidney messed it around too much in the second half. If you are at the end of an effluent pipe you are going to look like shit. Earls in broken play looked lively as did Darcy but its a very small midfield in an increasingly big man world.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

I've backed England.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                  I've backed England.
                                                                  I hope you got good odds. Wales are looking to make a statement.

Comment

Bloodzeed sopcast streams are a thing of beauty.
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hard to judge as the ball was so fucking slow from Murray and then kidney messed it around too much in the second half. If you are at the end of an effluent pipe you are going to look like shit. Earls in broken play looked lively as did Darcy but its a very small midfield in an increasingly big man world.
                                                                      very good point re slow ball, but this was "just" Italy (if you know what i mean). i wouldn't be surprised if murray were to start against the French, and regardless of open play, they will need to be attacking around the scrum, and i really don't think they'll be capable of making too many yards there.

Comment

Cheers, but they've added another stream on lof, and it's much much better now on channel 7.

can you give the full link for lof please

Comment

Originally posted by kakak1 View Post
                                                                          can you give the full link for lof please
                                                                          It is www.liveonlinefooty.com and it is a pay for service, but closed for subs at the moment so not much use for you.

Comment

Some goaline clearance in the chelsea game

Comment

very good point re slow ball, but this was "just" Italy (if you know what i mean). i wouldn't be surprised if murray were to start against the French, and regardless of open play, they will need to be attacking around the scrum, and i really don't think they'll be capable of making too many yards there.
                                                                              We are 90% likely to lose in Paris. The question is will we perform well and get our best playing combinations on the field and improve the squad confidence. Until O malley gets upto international standard with McFadden or sexton at 12 I think we are going to struggle in that area. Downey isn't the answer and neither is bowe. Earls might play himself into it but it's not looking great so far.

Ho hum it's a patchwork job which was always likely given our playing pool size and the class that is BOD.

Comment

I'm tempted to find a deleted post by Emmet and undelete it so that he moves on to 10k posts that way.

Comment

We are gona win

Comment

Anyone know why farrell senior is on the england staff?

Comment

Not sure if Miyaichi is actually good, or just looks good compared to his teammates.
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Super Franky Lampard

Comment

Ten man QPR have had 14 shots vs 5 for Fulham, of course its 0-1 LDO,
                                                                                          New Wolves manager must give better HT talks than Mick McCarthy,
                                                                                          Sunderland are messing up their 'lock of the week' status pretty meekly.

Chelsea playing like Brazil this half.
                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ffs Newcastle
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

A decent srumhalf and tuilagi has made a huge difference to this England team. Combined with some forwards who aren't standing off the welsh it's making this contest a coin flip.

Comment

On england ht wales ft hold!!!

Comment

English rugby lad punts over a penalty just before HT,
                                                                                                  Camera cuts to crowd, showing a 10/11 y/o boy with what looks suspiciously like a half pint of lager in his hand.

Im not even mad, that's impressive.

I may be highly Jealous though.
                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

horrible day for the pools!
                                                                                                    https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Keith Andrews' goal record this season is amazing, Ian Harte in disguise methinks.

Mcclean apparently had a mare in front of a watching Trap.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Interesting fact... If you were to compile a league table based on matches starting today, Sunderland would currently be rock bottom.

Comment

A decent srumhalf and tuilagi has made a huge difference to this England team. Combined with some forwards who aren't standing off the welsh it's making this contest a coin flip.
                                                                                                          Huge difference,but overall wales look better all over

Comment

Huge difference,but overall wales look better all over
                                                                                                            Roberts injured and priestland plays piss poor behind a breakeven pack. You've got a sweat on your hands!!

Comment

Roberts injured and priestland plays piss poor behind a breakeven pack. You've got a sweat on your hands!!
                                                                                                              Have tuilagi and north as first tryscorers so might rely on that for monetary gains.

still think it s all to play for

Comment

Ahem. I told you. Priestland is the most overrated player in the northern hemisphere imo.

Comment

Only popping in to say bitches be crazy yo

Apologies if it's been posted before
                                                                                                                  Last edited by sligoboi; 25-02-12, 17:30.
                                                                                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Right, City to score over 2.5. Gogogo
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Right, City to score over 2.5. Gogogo
                                                                                                                      What odds, seems like easy money
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Demba Ba Talking About Strawberry Syrup During Sky Sports Interview With Geoff Shreev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hokzVtnP_lM

Not sure if posted before, but re-posted due to hilarity!
                                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Morning.
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X