This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
    i will quote RDIII posts in my posts tomorrow just so that he will get maximum exposure
    SPOILER
    you nearly got your second-ever thanks from me there A-B

love the naming of that pic (pretty-girl-unworried-laughs-and-points-at-flasher-in-park)
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

so this is it the end of the country is here just like everyone predicted.

so what does this mean for the average joe soap apart from being "fucked"?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        don't be so ghey

year-end, lots of work after hours...need distraction, meh
        Lol. I really thought you logged on here in the evening just to check that you cleaned the green new baby poop off your hands.
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
          FYP
          no baby bottle issues when you go direct from the source

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
            can someone be so kind as to link me the mad Argie ol lad shouting at the TV like strewelpeter at a wolfe tone gig. i cant find it, blind etc

Slightly different subtitles

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Last edited by Icarus152; 12-07-11, 21:35.
            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

Angle shhoting will be a survival tactic as opposed to very naughty boy behaviour.

* thought scummy was harsh from the BBV oul wans on here.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                Just looking at the first game in the Copa tonight. Chile make 5 changes resting the keeper Bravo along with Vidal, Medel, Isla and Alexis Sanchez, Peru make 11 changes, yes the whole 11 that started the last game are rested tonight.
                Yeah Chile 4/6 is a rick with this team news. Squad depth far deeper. Suazo and Paredes a strong enough front line. They'll also want to top the group to avoid Argies next round so incentive is there.
                Profit before people.

Comment

I'm open to correction from RD and the likes. IMO Irelands rating has been 'junk' for about 3 years now. Moodys just doing catch up.

Of course any outcome is possible. We may even pay off the debt in 200 years time

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                    I'm open to correction from RD and the likes. IMO Irelands rating has been 'junk' for about 3 years now. Moodys just doing catch up.

Of course any outcome is possible. We may even pay off the debt in 200 years time
                    well thats kinda what I mean - its been coming for so long now apparently so what happens when we eventually fall off the edge so to speak?

Comment

well thats kinda what I mean - its been coming for so long now apparently so what happens when we eventually fall off the edge so to speak?
                      god knows, this has never happened before (i.e. a default inside a new-ish currency union)

it all depends on your personal circs, you should be OK anyway. Anyone who gets their dough from the State is fucked.

Comment

Comment

god knows, this has never happened before (i.e. a default inside a new-ish currency union)

it all depends on your personal circs, you should be OK anyway. Anyone who gets their dough from the State is fucked.
                          Me is stoopid and blind to the current state of affairs . Could you explain the bolded bit for me please.
                          In monaghanese if you could.

Comment

I'm kinda hoping for

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and expecting

The best scene in one of the greatest movies of all time.

no idea really, it really is new ground to me. Bit like WW2 makes some sense in hindsight, though if asked in 1935 what the next 10 years would be like I doubt anyone would have given an accurate prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                              [/B]Me is stoopid and blind to the current state of affairs . Could you explain the bolded bit for me please.
                              In monaghanese if you could.
                              I wouldn't rely on the Govt to pay busfare for me let alone social benefits / public salaries

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                Its one of my favourite books.
                                I saw a superb performance based around it in the Peacock years ago I was thinking about it and Gleeson's production when I was watching the Guard because David Wilmot who played the bug eyes sociopath in the Guard was in the Peacock version of Snamh Dá Ean.
                                ya i was at this too, whata production, Ned deenahy was great as the pucca, really well staged, The blue raincoats in sligo have toured with it, along with third policeman, and theyre doing the poor mouth this august..

Flann o Brian-what a hero

Comment

CH4 poker

reminder for those that were on bbv this time last night about the ukipt coverage, dont forget to check if its upkipt cork tonight because they have info down as the same ept that they showed last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                    I wouldn't rely on the Govt to pay busfare for me let alone social benefits / public salaries
                                    The old folks are going to riot when RATP take over Dublin Bus.

Comment

Comment

Is it too late to hand the keys back to her majesty the Queen, and say we're all sorry for that 1916 nonesence?
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Heard tonight's news on the way to the driving range so decided to smash 250 balls instead of 100, t'was fun.
                                          Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                            reminder for those that were on bbv this time last night about the ukipt coverage, dont forget to check if its upkipt cork tonight because they have info down as the same ept that they showed last night.
                                            The Hurricane said that Cork Ukipt wont be on for a couple of months, prob more of EPT Madrid which was good last night

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              Is it too late to hand the keys back to her majesty the Queen, and say we're all sorry for that 1916 nonesence?
                                              Not at all. Isn't that the plan for 2016? May require a Google++ campaign, and neat dress.

Comment

Not sure we have enough planes out of here

Comment

Yeah Chile 4/6 is a rick with this team news. Squad depth far deeper. Suazo and Paredes a strong enough front line. They'll also want to top the group to avoid Argies next round so incentive is there.
                                                  I'm on the under 2.5, fully intend getting off it 10 mins into second half if its still scoreless. Gonna jump on bookings if I can get odds after 25 minutes. Usually things go peacefully for a while. Deffo gonna be plenty in this game I'd imagine.
                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Anyone who gets their dough from the State is fucked.
                                                    So i should get off the dole and not get a state paid job hmmmm

Applied to attend a yoke Zod posted up last week about Western Oz Local Govt looking for skilled workers ie; engineers, architects etc for jobs over there. Got invite to seminar thing and then a subsequent email asking would I attend an informal interview in the hotel lobby at a certain time. Informal interview in a hotel lobby sounds odd to me

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                      The old folks are going to riot when RATP take over Dublin Bus.
                                                      lol, expect strikes 3 times a year if that ever happened

Comment

I'm on the under 2.5, fully intend getting off it 10 mins into second half if its still scoreless. Gonna jump on bookings if I can get odds after 25 minutes. Usually things go peacefully for a while. Deffo gonna be plenty in this game I'd imagine.
                                                        Are Peru's second team notoriously dirty? What could you possibly be basing that on?
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

mila kunis

people were posting about her last night, and came acroos this just tehre on yahoo news..

marine in afganistan posts a video asking her on a date hoping it will become kind of viral and she will see it.

Comment

QQ for RDIII, what would happen to private irish pension funds if the worst came to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                              So i should get off the dole and not get a state paid job hmmmm

Applied to attend a yoke Zod posted up last week about Western Oz Local Govt looking for skilled workers ie; engineers, architects etc for jobs over there. Got invite to seminar thing and then a subsequent email asking would I attend an informal interview in the hotel lobby at a certain time. Informal interview in a hotel lobby sounds odd to me
                                                              Snap call and take the job if it's there Ste, it wont be on offer for long if thats what it is .
                                                              I am doing all i can at the moment to relocate to anywhere else in the world but my age is making it difficult . 38 must be the new 60.

Comment

Slow hand clap for 3mobile who left me without internet at home while they upgraded my data allowance for the last three days. Maybe that's where they get the name from?

In other news
                                                                I heard a new song today which samples this older song but I didn't like that new song so I'm posting up the original song.

Clip is spoilered because it's NSFW (but enjoyable)

SPOILER
                                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50WMwT360zc&feature=related

Comment

I'm sure there pissed off enough with still being lumped with the 6 counties up north without adding us to there problems.

Comment

Snap call and take the job if it's there Ste, it wont be on offer for long if thats what it is .
                                                                    I am diong all i can at the moment to relocate to anywhere else in the world but my age is making it difficult . 38 must be the new 60.
                                                                    Yeah just going along to see what the crack is tomorrow anyway. Would prob try it for a year at least if decent job and offer there. Will have to scope out competition there

Edit: 1st interview in 6 yrs lol
                                                                    Last edited by ghostface; 12-07-11, 22:36.

Comment

Are Peru's second team notoriously dirty? What could you possibly be basing that on?
                                                                      The two countries don't like each other at all. Its like a Brazil/Argentina game.
                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Yeah just going along to see what the crack is tomorrow anyway. Would prob try it for a year at least if decent job and offer there. Will have to scope out competition there
                                                                        I am heading to the Citywest tomorow eve to a recruitment event from a canadian construction company.
                                                                        Was at one last wk for New Zealand and it seems an interesting option and an easier way to get a permanent residency visa for there and Oz

Comment

I'm on the 2.5 unders too, but PP didn't put up a bookings index for this match which I thought was weird.

Comment

I am heading to the Citywest tomorow eve to a recruitment event from a canadian construction company.
                                                                            Was at one last wk for New Zealand and it seems an interesting option and an easier way to get a permanent residency visa for there and Oz
                                                                            Must be the same crowd running them cos I'm heading citywest Thurs evening.

Comment

An NHS doctor interrupts a visit by David Cameron and Nick Clegg with a rant over lack of respect for hospital rules.

An NHS doctor interrupts a visit by David Cameron and Nick Clegg with a rant over lack of respect for hospital rules. Like us on Facebook at http://www.faceb...

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
                                                                                An NHS doctor interrupts a visit by David Cameron and Nick Clegg with a rant over lack of respect for hospital rules.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z40Cd8fHoo
                                                                                Have you been away for ages?

Comment

Repost?

Comment

Must be the same crowd running them cos I'm heading citywest Thurs evening.
                                                                                    SGMC Group, they seem to be handling them all .

Comment

Brag: I just got this correct: (no way I got that 2nd word right, they just let me away with it imo):

Comment

Comment

Bargain?

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            I'm on the 2.5 unders too, but PP didn't put up a bookings index for this match which I thought was weird.
                                                                                            Yeah I was looking for it everywhere, it was on Betfair but the price on the overs was awful so wasn't taking that. And it went suspended on kickoff.

Anyways happy with the unders, neither side looks very interested.

Comment

Brag: I just got this correct: (no way I got that 2nd word right, they just let me away with it imo):

clearly "mona"?

Comment

I am thinking about ensuring I take 10,000 steps per day.
                                                                                                Why are you thinking of this? Sorry for cutting your post down but just interested in this.

Comment

clearly "mona"?
                                                                                                  metric?

Comment

I think you only have to get the first one right and then just the number of letters in the second one.

Comment

mcnia

Comment

Went to get off the overs a couple of minutes ago and it went suspended, over the red card as it turns out. Anyways couldn't believe that Chile were still over evens after the red card. So on them now and laid off the overs stake.

Comment

Computers have left society FUBAR'd.

Discuss.

Comment

clearly "mona"?
                                                                                                            I went for INEMA. But Denny has cleared up a confusion for me because I know damn well I have been getting ones wrong and still getting validated by these things.

Why are you thinking of this? Sorry for cutting your post down but just interested in this.
                                                                                                            It first occurred to me about 2 months ago when I read that one of my favourite psychologists Marty Seligman had been doing this because it's what's recommended for good health (he went up to 14k because he needed to lose weight).

I don't get enough exercise. I play no sports, I've never been in a gym, I can't seem to maintain any enthusiasm for jogging (although I still hope to), don't cycle, don't swim, and I sit for almost all of my day. I am willing to walk though. I walked 9km around dinnertime (possibly a record). I always feel better after walking or exercise so I want to move more.

A goal of the recommended 10k steps over a day seems worthwhile.

Comment

Has anyone tried the Sporting Emporium's Vegas competition?

Win a 5 Star trip for 2 to Fabulous Las Vegas by entering The Sporting Emporium Roulette Competition

It's a free to enter roulette spin up competition.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                QQ for RDIII, what would happen to private irish pension funds if the worst came to happen?
                                                                                                                This

Very likely imo.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Screw Fuzzy and Amazonaws for conspiring to ruin a decent gag by me...

Why do they always focus on the negative? Where's the headline:
                                                                                                                  "3 in 4 women can be as lippy as they like!"

Comment

Jimenez aldjfoadvhjoiabh

Comment

Get in!!!!!!

Comment

Lol I'm blessed. C'mon Chile.

Sanchez has been the standout player this Copa, very good again since he came on today.
                                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Jim from Apprentice wife is quality

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X